0 (0%)
No
2 (22.2%)
Maybe
3 (33.3%)
ALREADY HAS IT BETCHS
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth  (Read 1385 times)

Offline SirenMarina

• Catgirl
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth
« on: February 17, 2010, 06:27:15 pm »
I Just got the Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth.

OMFG I AM SO FANGASMING RIGHT NOW.
this is just to talk about the game...without spoilers *glares at spoilerking*

No ...No Spoiler
Kumo 2012:
Day1 America-APH (Day two?)
Day2 Karkat-HS (Day one?)
Day3 Barnaby Brooks-T&B

Offline SirenMarina

• Catgirl
Re: Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 02:50:50 am »
Shi-Long Lang...is a total Bad-Arse....and a Pain in my Arse...God if I don't love him
Kumo 2012:
Day3 Barnaby Brooks-T&B

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 04:53:30 am »
I totally downloaded the rom for this onto my DSi~ It's by far a pretty sweet play. The Logic method is friggin awesome; And playing as Edgeworth is the best part of it all! <3

I'm still on the first case though. Didn't get a chance to finish it yet.

Offline SirenMarina

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 05:12:51 pm »
Agree completely

only complaint..Eureka....were they serious...*facepalm* I feel like a dork every time I say it in the mic..so much so that I stopped...saying it in the mic.
 First case is surprisingly a little difficult even though we know who did it...Damn you freaky looking hair dood..
Do you think he's in the jail Olympics lol

And will Magye Byrde ever stay out of trouble?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 05:13:36 pm by SirenMarina »
Kumo 2012:
Day3 Barnaby Brooks-T&B

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 12:04:29 am »
"Eureka!" Pfft. Yeah, sounds a bit cheesy, even for Edgeworth. Oh, and the voice actor sounds nothing like the Edgeworth from the previous games which kinda sucks. Dx

And yeah! The first case was pretty tricky for a starter. *finished it just now* That jock sure was persistent. He was practically pleading for a guilty verdict. @_@ Lol, "jail Olympics." It's possible. xD

Ha ha, poor Maggey. I have a feeling she's going to get wrapped up in another case of which she is not guilty of. That is, if they make another game after this one. *prays*

Offline SirenMarina

• Catgirl
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2010, 01:31:06 am »
I know right I miss my Edgeworth...But wait till you meet Shi-Long Lang..his NOT SO FAST makes up for edgeworths..Eureka..mmmm wolfy

So right now your on the plane, actually this case is slightly easier then the first but only slightly I won't tell you who done it..but dammit they were good.and Oh know seems like our Edgeworth is the next Byrde.
and lol Olympics.

Sadly this is the Last Lawyer game Our dear creator is making nyoron but at least he knows when to stop when the goings good..we don't want another Pokemon on our hands (no offense to Pokemon..it just got..tiring)
Kumo 2012:
Day3 Barnaby Brooks-T&B

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2010, 12:11:12 am »
Oooh~ "Not so fast"... Now that sounds more like Edgeworth's style. *w* Looking forward to that for sure. x3

When the airplane case started, I thought "Crap, Edgeworth's gunna be in a bind." Just like Maggey, like you said. Oh dear... Lolz.
I got mad at everyone (especially the flight attendant) who pinned the blame on him. xD

Whaa? No moar investigating goodness? Phooey. D: But yeah, you have a good point there. This last game pretty much wraps up the entire series; so another wouldn't really be necessary. I'll still miss looking forward to new cases though. Oh well~ 3x

Offline SirenMarina

• Catgirl
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2010, 10:08:27 pm »
you'll like Shi-long Lang in case 3

He is both amazing and aggravating.

Yeah it was kind of irritating how everyone was blaming Edgeworth. I was like Chris Crocker "Leave Edgey Alone!" lol the very Polite Stewardess her original design her hair was supposed to look like Wings lol.

And yup no more but it is true the nice lil tye in for the end. Find it kinda unfair though because we have 4 years of Defense attoneys ..and 1 year of being a Prosecuter. Ah poor edgeworth.

So how far are you?
Kumo 2012:
Day3 Barnaby Brooks-T&B

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2010, 08:13:00 pm »
This game looks pretty good! :'OO
Is it worth buying? :3

Offline SirenMarina

• Catgirl
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2010, 08:34:33 pm »
very
but I suggest that if you don't have the first 4 ..you get those first because there are somethings that might not make sense if you haven't played the others but otherwise...IT'S AWESOME :3
Kumo 2012:
Day3 Barnaby Brooks-T&B

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2010, 05:18:59 am »
You were right. I did enjoy Lang and his extremely take-charge attitude. Heh heh~ And yes, I got done with that case at long last. Loved the end. It's one cliffhanger after another. xD
"...You're lucky he even prosicuted for you b******s!" Lololololol. Wings hairdo? Ha ha. I would've liked to have seen that.
And I haven't yet started the next case which is after the Badger one. That Proto Badger scared the crap out of me! T~T

@Starry: I agree with Siren's suggestion. All the games are tied together; so it would be best to understand the stories first. :3

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2010, 05:01:05 pm »
Sorry for the double postage but I just have to announce that... I FINISHED THE ENTIRE GAME. 8'D And gawd was the last one was a pain above all the rest!! That... that... guilty person... *tries not to spoil* I swore outloud. That's how much he frustrated me! xD;;

But yeah. Just had to let that out. After completing the game, I went back to the very first Ace Attorney game for old times sake. I miss those good ol' cases. :'3