Author Topic: Need Commission help please!  (Read 2236 times)

Offline Tekia

• Cabbit
Need Commission help please!
« on: December 03, 2009, 07:59:10 pm »
New to the forums but not to the cons or anime in general...I have several friends on here that can vouch for me as reliable(Soundninja12, Cyprus, Seluecos, Nora, Griff_the_Dragon, mini-man, & a few others). I am looking for help with a commission if anyone is willing & capable of doing a good/detailed job. I would like to have a Corsair costume made from FFXI online...only instead of the original brown, I would like the blue Commodore version of the outfit(otherwise know as relic in the game) but will post pictures of both to help with detail. Below are some links to help.

Corsair Basic Picture
Commodore Corsair Image(proper color)
Decent Hat/Upper Body Details
Close up

There are TONS of online references to look at for this between YouTube, Google Images, FFXI Wiki & MANY other image search engines & whatnot. All you need to know is "Final Fantasy 11" or "FFXI" & the job name which is "Corsair"...you might find some as "Commodore" but I didn't find so many this way...most of the blue outfit pictures are listed as AF2 or relic is why.

Please PM me or e-mail me if you can help...thanks!

Don't you wish you were as cute as me?

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
Re: Need Commission help please!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 09:44:54 am »
^My lady ;)

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 08:31:36 pm »
You didn't need to make more than one thread. o.o

Anyways, I know someone who could make it, but her sewing machine just died. D:
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 03:38:15 pm »
I am the one who made the other threads for her...since nobody was responding AT ALL. I decided to give it more exposure because I know for a fact that a lot of people don't check every thread/topic. Crucify me.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 03:58:33 pm by Cyprus »