Author Topic: My 'friend' ditched me!  (Read 8238 times)

Offline yuki-chan

• Sailor Scout
My 'friend' ditched me!
« on: June 14, 2005, 05:22:17 pm »
I just lost my best friend, and I'm sure she doesn't want me to share a room with her. I need some other people to share a room with. I don't mind cramming like 4+ people in a 2 person room. I did that at sakuracon. I slept on the floor and had no problem with that. You save more money that way.

If you'd like to get to know me at all before you agree to anything, here's my MySpace account:

http://www.myspace.com/dabodabochinchin

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
My 'friend' ditched me!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2005, 12:48:25 am »
Just so you know, I think it's all right to have up to 4 people spend the night in a room (room parties of course you can have more).  I'm not sure exactly how the hotels make sure no more than 4 people use a room though.

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
My 'friend' ditched me!
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2005, 01:05:57 am »
go 'visit' and end stay there! ^_^ lolx
MiYaVi

Offline yuki-chan

• Sailor Scout
My 'friend' ditched me!
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2005, 01:06:28 am »
Oh, the rules seemed to be different at sakuracon, but the people at the hotel never really went out of their way to enforce it. We had just one king size bed there with 5 people staying in the room this year.

Offline yuki-chan

• Sailor Scout
My 'friend' ditched me!
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2005, 01:08:31 am »
Quote from: "PinkIchigoKitty"
go 'visit' and end stay there! ^_^ lolx

*laughs* My ex did that a lot. She likes to milk everything out of people as much as humanly possible. I thought it was pretty funny that she has so many fanboys that she likes to take advantage of.

Offline shadowfox

• Catgirl
    • http://www.myspace.com/airotciv87
^.~
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2005, 09:57:18 am »
wow... i feel for you....losing my frineds would be the worst thing that could happen to me T_T *hugs them and a teddy bear*.  we are still making arrangements on the hotel room though, so thats not final yet ^_^;
i am asthenophobic, Cleithrophobic, dinophobic, and geroscophobic.

but i am NOT Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobic

Offline black marth 07

• Chibi
My 'friend' ditched me!
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2005, 10:12:13 am »
I have no friend so i don't know how you feel.

So it would be cheaper if I had a friend?

Offline yuki-chan

• Sailor Scout
My 'friend' ditched me!
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2005, 05:06:19 pm »
Quote from: "black marth 07"
I have no friend so i don't know how you feel.

So it would be cheaper if I had a friend?

Yes, it would. The more people staying in the room, the more you can split the cost of the room, so you save money.

Offline yuki-chan

• Sailor Scout
My 'friend' ditched me!
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2005, 10:21:05 pm »
Oh well. I might not even go. Her and her boyfriend were my ride to the con, and my car can't handle that long of a drive I don't think.

Offline yuki-chan

• Sailor Scout
My 'friend' ditched me!
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2005, 10:25:32 pm »
I'm driving all the way from Arlington, which is like only an HOUR south of canada.

Offline yuki-chan

• Sailor Scout
My 'friend' ditched me!
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2005, 10:29:52 pm »
My ex best friend probably doesn't even want to see me there, nor would my ex girlfriend if she actually goes. I remember her talking about wanting to. I dunno though.

Offline shadowfox

• Catgirl
    • http://www.myspace.com/airotciv87
^_^
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2005, 05:04:36 pm »
GO ANYWAYS!!! ITS A CRIME TO MISS A CON!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAASE??????????/ *gives puppy eyes* heh heh, i dont even know you and i'm beggin' for you to come ^_^ oh well
i am asthenophobic, Cleithrophobic, dinophobic, and geroscophobic.

but i am NOT Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobic

Offline yuki-chan

• Sailor Scout
Re: ^_^
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2005, 12:37:07 am »
Quote from: "shadowfox"
GO ANYWAYS!!! ITS A CRIME TO MISS A CON!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAASE??????????/ *gives puppy eyes* heh heh, i dont even know you and i'm beggin' for you to come ^_^ oh well

*laughs* I dunno, it's not really like I'm missing it, because this will be my first time at kumoricon. Sakuracon is different though, I've already been there three times.

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
My 'friend' ditched me!
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2005, 11:07:31 am »
Your car can at least make it to Seattle, right? Carpool with someone coming from there. Or get a bus or train ticket. (The train is really fun, and you won't need a car in Portland unless you burden yourself with too much swag from the con!) No doubt there will be a bunch of carpools out of Seattle. Shadowfox is right, it would be a crime to miss Kumoricon. Get out there and have a good time! Don't give them the pleasure of knowing they ruined your adventure and good time.
2008 Facilities Liaison

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
My 'friend' ditched me!
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2005, 06:01:24 pm »
heres what my friend did at Sakuracon last year!

my friend dident have a room so they slept in the stairwell of the hotel with a sleeping bag and pillow!

just carried around the pillow and bag like a backpack!

the worst that could happen is you have to move to a diffrent place...

ALSO you could say that your friends diched you in the hallway and just sleep by a door!

i would do that if i couldent get a room!

Who are you? Whats your name? SUPER BROTHERS!

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
My 'friend' ditched me!
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2005, 12:37:44 am »
The train is really fun (I did that last year).  The only problem I found with it is you get to the Con a little later than you probably would have liked to.  Also plan ahead with the bus and/or MAX system to get from the train station to the Con.  I'd recommend a taxi as well but I'm not sure how much it would cost you.  (The taxi driver would have a fun story to tell his/her friends if you were in costume ^_^)

Quote from: "Panda0_0"
ALSO you could say that your friends diched you in the hallway and just sleep by a door!

My suggestion for this is ask the people who are in the hotel room first if you could do this.  I can almost see the expression on someone's face when they wake up and find a body at their door.

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
My 'friend' ditched me!
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2005, 01:48:57 pm »
HAHAHAHAHA! no not at the door but just inbetween rooms up agenst the wall!

hahaha but that would be funny to see!!!!

make a fake murder with fake blood and stuff! HAHAHA! ya but that would get you in tunz of BS!

Who are you? Whats your name? SUPER BROTHERS!

Offline yuki-chan

• Sailor Scout
My 'friend' ditched me!
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2005, 08:31:09 am »
Quote from: "Panda0_0"
HAHAHAHAHA! no not at the door but just inbetween rooms up agenst the wall!

hahaha but that would be funny to see!!!!

make a fake murder with fake blood and stuff! HAHAHA! ya but that would get you in tunz of BS!

Oh, and I eat kitties.

Kitties, eh? I've never tried it. But ya never know, maybe I will one of these days.

Offline anime_lover

• Sailor Scout
    • Deviantart
My 'friend' ditched me!
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2005, 02:09:43 am »
wish i could help but i cant sorry!!! im full already...

Offline DashtheGnome

• Cabbit
My 'friend' ditched me!
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2005, 11:19:32 am »
Quote from: "guspasho"
Your car can at least make it to Seattle, right? Carpool with someone coming from there. Or get a bus or train ticket. (The train is really fun, and you won't need a car in Portland unless you burden yourself with too much swag from the con!) No doubt there will be a bunch of carpools out of Seattle. Shadowfox is right, it would be a crime to miss Kumoricon. Get out there and have a good time! Don't give them the pleasure of knowing they ruined your adventure and good time.
Guspasho would know how to overcome the car issue being he himself does not yet have a car, it doesn't stop him from getting places.   He is also the best with directions.  i don't know how to get anywhere in this area.. accept to my moms, her work, my work and to food and fuel.  the necesities in life.  come to the con.  please i would like to meet you :cry:
Dash
Staff preservation 2007
Cat Ear Tech 2005-2007
I wanted everyone to survive the con.

Offline yuki-chan

• Sailor Scout
My 'friend' ditched me!
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2005, 11:27:23 am »
Quote from: "DashtheGnome"
Quote from: "guspasho"
Guspasho would know how to overcome the car issue being he himself does not yet have a car, it doesn't stop him from getting places.   He is also the best with directions.  i don't know how to get anywhere in this area.. accept to my moms, her work, my work and to food and fuel.  the necesities in life.  come to the con.  please i would like to meet you :cry:

I don't know my way around too well. I remember how to get to this reeeeeaaally good italian bakery called Il Fornaio in Portland and I know how to get to Seaside, Oregon since I used to go there like almost every summer as a kid along with Long Beach, WA for the kite festival.

You want to meet me and you don't even know me? I'd be interested in meeting you as well if we got to know eachother first. I posted a couple pictures in the 'Pictures of yourself' thread or whatever it's called.

I have a MySpace as well.

http://www.myspace.com/dabodabochinchin[/url]