Poll

What do you think of my Idea?

Good!
2 (50%)
Not Good!
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: June 11, 2005, 09:09:04 pm

Author Topic: Cosplay Sneak Peek  (Read 3528 times)

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
Cosplay Sneak Peek
« on: June 11, 2005, 09:09:04 pm »
The Cosplay Sneak Peek!

I have an idea for all you cosplayers and here it is!
The Cosplay sneak peek is where you give everyone that is part of the forums a sneak peek of your Cosplay outfits before Kumoricon.

Why?
So all of us that have spent a good about of time chatting over the forums can get the privilege of seeing what’s to come 1st hand at Kumoricon.
Why should I join the sneak peek?
You don’t have to join the sneak peek if you don’t want to! This is just a fun thing to do for the people of Kumoricon Forums. It’s just to let the people of the forums to get an early shot of your Cosplay outfits to see how good your outfit is (as we know most things are better in person though)

When is the sneak peek?
I have planed the sneak peek to take place on August 05 2005, because that’s 1 month before the last day of Kumoricon. Also it gives people time to get all there stuff together.

How do I join Cosplay Sneak Peek?
Just Pm me that you would like to be in the sneak peek and I will copy down your name to a roster. After witch when August 1st rolls around I will send you a PM for you to send me a picture of yourself. After collecting all the pictures I will make a thread with a link to everyone’s pictures. I will host the pictures on a photo bucket account. I will also post a link to the photo bucket account so if you want to keep a Favorite Link of it.

Help.
I’m up for any ideas to help this go along smoother so if you would like to help with this I will listen to your ideas with open ears.

Who are you? Whats your name? SUPER BROTHERS!

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
Cosplay Sneak Peek
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2005, 06:42:06 pm »
Updates

Ok here is where ill update the roster on who is part of this

(at this time no one has joined or posted)

ill update this if anyone is intarested... if not i will let it slip away into the forum history and repost my ideas later in the summer!

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
Cosplay Sneak Peek
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2005, 01:30:07 pm »
I'll do it...just...urm...some of my costumes are going to stay a surprise until kumoricon, though.

~*~Member of Cannot Unsee~*~

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
    • http://www.forefront-nw.com/Sanctuary
Cosplay Sneak Peek
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2005, 02:30:35 pm »
Personally, I like keeping my costumes a surprise until the con. Yes, people may know what I'll be going as, but they dont know how it'll look. Its fun getting the "first impression" reactions at the con. Also, sometimes when there's a really good costume going around that you hear about from other people it's fun to go on a "scavenger hunt" to find that person in the con ^_^
Exodus: Faded Spirits
Assitant Director and Head Programmer

www.ronime.net

Do not anger the sleeping cat, for its claws are sharp and quick to slash! [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v360/Luana-neko/Avatars/predatory.gif[/img:d8831

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
Cosplay Sneak Peek
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2005, 04:02:25 pm »
well by a sneek peek im going to only post a pic of my head with the goggels and headphones!

nothing els

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
    • http://www.forefront-nw.com/Sanctuary
Cosplay Sneak Peek
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2005, 05:31:12 pm »
Hmmm, I guess that's okay... But I'm still going to keep my new Mya costume a surprise ^_^ Especially since it probably wont be done by that time, knowing my seamstress...
Exodus: Faded Spirits
Assitant Director and Head Programmer

www.ronime.net

Do not anger the sleeping cat, for its claws are sharp and quick to slash! [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v360/Luana-neko/Avatars/predatory.gif[/img:d8831

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
Cosplay Sneak Peek
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2005, 05:38:15 pm »
i might not get an outfit if theez people dont email me back... its ben a fue days now and im going to spend around 400$

so i might have to make it on my own and that will go down hill if i have to!

i rely hope i can get this outfit in time!

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Cosplay Sneak Peek
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2005, 07:32:11 pm »
Quote from: "Luana-neko"
Hmmm, I guess that's okay... But I'm still going to keep my new Mya costume a surprise ^_^ Especially since it probably wont be done by that time, knowing my seamstress...

:D Mee too! I'll be working out up until the very last days so I don't wana show off me body until I have to. Gahh. xD