Author Topic: Are freshmen getting more immature?  (Read 5929 times)

Offline TanisNikana

• Bunnygirl
Re: Are freshmen getting more immature?
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2009, 03:59:48 pm »
Yeah! These are forums where what you say is archived for all time (or until Tofu is sick of seeing it), and we don't wanna scroll past it every time we read the thread!

tl;dr this is not a chat.

Offline Blackstar

• Chibi
    • DA Art
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2009, 07:34:55 pm »
I takes some people a while to see the importance of a good education. Luckly I was one of the people who knew that comeing in
Cospaly                    Planed cosplay
Near                         Beat (TWEWY)                                                     Pocky Box                 James (Team Rocket)
Blackstar                   Kiba
Soul
Toushiro Hitsugaya   
Jiraya

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2009, 08:08:49 pm »
It's all about perspective. I live in student housing and I find that it's not someone's age that makes them immature. Some people take a lot longer to mature than others. In fact, most of the ones out here who disobey quiet hours are 21+ boozehounds looking to get laid :/
And man are they stupid.
If I have a problem with it, I'll usually bang on their wall or call the office emergency number and that usually solves things a little bit. Generations before us have said the same thing about underclassmen being less respectful.

Either we're growing more immature with every decade or we're simply not taking the time to understand our differences.
I don't see any problem with the freshmen here @ PSU, but then again I live in off-campus student housing (so I live with students from AI, PSU, PCC, etc.). The only difference to me is that they have a harder time finding their way around campus lol.
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."