Author Topic: Pokemon Cosplay Meetup(november 14th)(EVERYONE WELCOME)  (Read 42499 times)

Offline nekovamp13

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • DeviantART
Re: Pokemon Cosplay Meetup(november 14th)(EVERYONE WELCOME)
« Reply #150 on: November 04, 2009, 09:43:35 am »
Hey...Don't be rude! Both of you! Blackjack, if you think something activity wise should happen, give suggetions. And xcthul, don't say that you'd be happy if she didn't come. You were fine until you said that.

Anywho, if we want to plan something, there is the "Keep Portland Weird" thing we could go to! Or at least stop by...
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #151 on: November 04, 2009, 09:59:31 am »
Hey...Don't be rude! Both of you! Blackjack, if you think something activity wise should happen, give suggetions. And xcthul, don't say that you'd be happy if she didn't come. You were fine until you said that.

Anywho, if we want to plan something, there is the "Keep Portland Weird" thing we could go to! Or at least stop by...
I have tried to reason with her, but i don't want somebody who is going to have an attitude towards me for no reason to show up.
I have no idea what happened at the last meetup, but i wasn't involved in it at all, and for somebody to go and have an attitude with me, when im trying to plan this for everyone else, is a bit uncalled for. I am taking time out of my day to put this together, and the last thing i want is grief. I told her that if she wants something else to do, she can suggest something, but some people don't know how to participate, and they expect everything to be done by one person.

It's okay, i understand where she is coming from, but if she wants something to be done, she can't expect everyone else to do it. I'm only one person, and if people want to help, i am more than welcome to let them help, but if they are just going to stand there and cause drama, they don't need to be a part of the group.

I'm sorry if that sounded disrespectful, but from here on, if somebody wants to do something else at the meetups as a group, they can make suggestions and everyone can talk about it. That is the best way to plan things. Telling me that if i don't plan something else, you aren't going to show up, is not productive, or helpful to the cause.

If you would like to see more, help out, make suggestions, do whatever, but don't just stand there and tell me that i need to do more, because im working really hard on this right now.

@nekovamp: thank you for the suggestion. I will take a look at what is going on, and i will get back to you on that. If anybody else has more information about it, and thinks its a good idea, let me know, because it sounds pretty interesting.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 10:00:31 am by xcthulhux »

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #152 on: November 04, 2009, 04:10:29 pm »
At the last meetup and at the photoshoot at the con, I basically got the short end of the stick the entire time. No one wanted to take my picture, no one wanted to talk to me, no one wanted to act as my pokemon...

So you don't know who Hayley is. That's fine, whatever. But when a passing L gets people begging to act as his pokemon in a POKEMON PHOTO SHOOT over a character who's actually FROM Pokemon, that's just skeevy.

(besides, there were people at the get together who didn't know who CYRUS is. I'm not sure why these same people not knowing who Hayley is should be taken as a sign that "no one" will know, if they're unable to identify one of the primary villians of the franchise)

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #153 on: November 04, 2009, 04:15:13 pm »
At the last meetup and at the photoshoot at the con, I basically got the short end of the stick the entire time. No one wanted to take my picture, no one wanted to talk to me, no one wanted to act as my pokemon...

So you don't know who Hayley is. That's fine, whatever. But when a passing L gets people begging to act as his pokemon in a POKEMON PHOTO SHOOT over a character who's actually FROM Pokemon, that's just skeevy.

(besides, there were people at the get together who didn't know who CYRUS is. I'm not sure why these same people not knowing who Hayley is should be taken as a sign that "no one" will know, if they're unable to identify one of the primary villians of the franchise)

So shouldn't this make you want to help out more, and maybe try more to be a part of things? If you don't make yourself known, you won't get any recognition.

I was not at the meetup, nor have i cosplayed as a pokemon before, (before being before the halloween party) so i can assure you, i was not a part of this. But as i said before, you can't complain about the way it is if you won't help with it, or suggest something to do. If there is something you would like to do, you are more than welcome to suggest something.

Also, one thing that might help you is if you sign up as a trainer in the gijinka battles thread. I'm sure that would help your recognition at least a little bit.

Offline HardstyleZombie

• Catgirl
« Reply #154 on: November 04, 2009, 04:33:29 pm »
ok i will go but plox cool down the drama so i will wont to go also i can help with plans and stuff

@blackjack if you wont people to be your pokemon/take pictures with you ask be like hay can i be your trainer for this pic or hay can i join in for this pic

also talk to the people/go to meet ups with every one so they get to know you

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #155 on: November 04, 2009, 04:42:54 pm »
ok i will go but plox cool down the drama so i will wont to go also i can help with plans and stuff

@blackjack if you wont people to be your pokemon/take pictures with you ask be like hay can i be your trainer for this pic or hay can i join in for this pic

also talk to the people/go to meet ups with every one so they get to know you

kind words zombie, kind words.
this is quite unlike you

Offline HardstyleZombie

• Catgirl
« Reply #156 on: November 04, 2009, 04:55:17 pm »
i know im a nice guy but if i dont like you im a [NICE TRY]  but i dont know blackjack so im nice
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 08:57:49 pm by Rathany »

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #157 on: November 04, 2009, 07:06:55 pm »

I did. Everyone was like "FIND A TRAINER GUYS!" and I was like "I'm a trainer! Who wants to be my pokemon?" and everyone would run right past me. I'd go up to individuals and they'd act like they didn't hear me.

As for meetups, I really can't take disorgization. I've never been able to "just hang out". I need to have an objective, even if it's "take pictures" or "go to the mall and do mall stuff". I take Lift, guys. I have to have a specific time and a specific place or I won't be able to get there or get picked up.

Also I *tried* to ask about the chess thing. I put forth a question that's yet to be answered.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 07:08:32 pm by BlackjackGabbiani »

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
« Reply #158 on: November 04, 2009, 07:08:36 pm »
if only I could join in, but I sadly can't continue working on my cosplay till either december or january... Which sucks.

Offline HardstyleZombie

• Catgirl
« Reply #159 on: November 04, 2009, 07:51:44 pm »
@blackjack ok well dont get all down hateing it that used to happen to me tell i said what ever im going to do what ever i can so i started talking with people and worked my way up i went to high school with no friends by the end of 9th grade i had tons of friends and was daiting the girl that i really really liked

y cuz i put effort into it

you say you need set plans and cant hang out well hang out thats how you get to know people

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #160 on: November 04, 2009, 09:32:50 pm »

I did. Everyone was like "FIND A TRAINER GUYS!" and I was like "I'm a trainer! Who wants to be my pokemon?" and everyone would run right past me. I'd go up to individuals and they'd act like they didn't hear me.

As for meetups, I really can't take disorgization. I've never been able to "just hang out". I need to have an objective, even if it's "take pictures" or "go to the mall and do mall stuff". I take Lift, guys. I have to have a specific time and a specific place or I won't be able to get there or get picked up.

Also I *tried* to ask about the chess thing. I put forth a question that's yet to be answered.
So you are going to completely ignore what i said?
if you would like an objective, think of one, and post it here. We can then discuss it.
there really isn't alot of time to do it though, so do it quickly. you have had about a month.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #161 on: November 04, 2009, 09:53:21 pm »
Except I'm not the one in charge of things. You *are*. Are you saying you want input then?

Fine. Perhaps we could arrange a picnic/tournament. We should find a park that has a covered picnic area, since that was mentioned as a concern, or meet at someone's house. Additionally we should have a trade event since I know a lot of people play the card game as well.

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #162 on: November 04, 2009, 10:44:53 pm »
Except I'm not the one in charge of things. You *are*. Are you saying you want input then?

Fine. Perhaps we could arrange a picnic/tournament. We should find a park that has a covered picnic area, since that was mentioned as a concern, or meet at someone's house. Additionally we should have a trade event since I know a lot of people play the card game as well.
I may be the one running hte thread, but that does not make me the leader.

You all need to understand that i may have started the thread, but if it weren't for you guys, this wouldn't be happening at all. I recognize that, and that is why i say we should decide things as a group. We can vote on things like that.

As for a tournament/trade event, that is cool for the people who actually play pokemon games et, but not as appealing for the people who are only there for cosplay reasons. I would actually like that idea. Maybe we can have a cosplay contest as well, so that the cosplayers can have fun too. This does seem more like something that we would do when the weather is nicer, but if anyone can come up with a place we can go, than i am all ears.

As for me, my vote is yes if we find a place.

If the gijinka battles thread picks up a bit more (link in first post under: Related Content), we could start practicing for those.

So anybody have any places in mind?

Offline Anamink

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #163 on: November 05, 2009, 02:08:52 am »
Although I'm not a hard-core battling fanatic, and I haven't collected cards since season one, I certainly wouldn't mind if other people wanted to do that. I enjoy watching, and I would imagine other people might as well. Might even be an opportunity to learn a thing or two :P

~Future Cosplays~
-Ezio (AC2)
-Sho Minamimoto (TWEWY)
-Kouno (Princess-Princess)
-Kia (Zettai Fukujuu Meirei)
-Undertaker (Kuroshitsuji)
-Felli Loss (Koukaku no Regios)

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #164 on: November 05, 2009, 09:03:03 am »
Well i would be more than happy to throw together a video game tournament, but how many people here actually play the cards?

All im saying is that if there are only like 3 people who are going to bring there cards, would it really be worth it?

Also, @blackjackgabbiani: if you would like to attempt to run a card tournament, you are more than welcome, but im not sure there will be a lot of card enthusiasm

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #165 on: November 05, 2009, 02:31:34 pm »
First, I collect the cards as weapons in my deck in a desperate effort to keep up with the mob of tournament players with more cards, money, and commitment to the game. So I'll be willing to test my Poke-muscles in a tournament if one is held. And I'll bring along what little tournament playable trade bait I have.

Second, Blackjack, I share a similar pain that you did. Even though they happened before K-con, often times at a meetup I felt like a ghost. I'd be seen but not heard. I would continue to follow along with the group anyway, "haunting" it with my presence that I felt had been shrugged off, intentionally or not. No one complimented, no one complained, and I was afraid to ask how they felt. I felt like I tried my hardest, busted my butt to pull together a character with my small budget, and my only success was making the group bigger. I was with the group, but couldn't find a way to be in the group.

But that was then...this is now. It seems like once K-con is over with, everything starts over clean and fresh. The few meets that I've gone to so far, I've gotten some praise. I have new ideas for awesome cosplay in mind, I just need to find the pieces and pull them together. Meanwhile it's tormenting having to fall back on old hats that everyone's seen before. I might even barely find the pieces to pull together Hitmonchan. It'll be off color, so it would be a first attempt cosplay. Otherwise I'll just guest star as Mario at this meet. (sorry for having an uber-long post everyone)
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #166 on: November 05, 2009, 02:57:34 pm »
its all good jason.

my gengar is technically off color too, but its really no big deal.
the thing is, if people would be social, they might get more attention.
and i don't just mean talk, i mean get involved. help out, make suggestions, vote on things, put yourself out there to be praised, and most of all, be yourself.

other than that, i can't really give any advice because that is how i have been living my life for years, and i am perfectly happy with what i get. I love being around people so i go to pretty much any meetup i get a chance to go to.

Some people don't like to get involved, be around people, be themselves, whatever. those people can stay at home and sob, while i go out and have a blast.

just my 2 cents.

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #167 on: November 07, 2009, 12:24:27 am »
Okay. Not trying to be demanding, but I think we're done with this discussion. One, it's kinda spamming this thread, and two it's just not very nice.

So, back to the meet up!!!

It's final that I'll have to leave when you all go on to Clackamas. And also, the "Keep Portland Weird"....Here's the web site that has some more info: http://www.multcolib.org/events/kpw.html
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #168 on: November 07, 2009, 12:57:13 am »
I have a month-long pass so I can easily slip along to CTC. *Turbo Hitmonchan was given the Bus Pass to hold*

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #169 on: November 07, 2009, 02:23:39 pm »
And if we decide to go to Central Library (where the festival is at), it wouldn't be very hard to get there from PCS.

1. Board MAX Blue Line to Hillsboro
2. Get off at Galleria/SW 10th Ave MAX Station
3. Walk 0.1 mile south to Central Library (801 SW 10th Ave)

Travel time: 4 minutes (including 3 minutes walking)

Fares: This trip is within Fareless Square, so no fare is required.

And I've decided to do an Ariados Gijinka for this ^^
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #170 on: November 07, 2009, 03:49:45 pm »
Sadness, the last time to ride in fareless square is Dec 31st. I might just take the bus out of downtown up to Janzen Beach and walk across the bridge to MEWcon...if the bridge has a sidewalk.

First test at Hitmonchan coming up. I may bring along some Poke-pocky for us to munch on, and some classic tunes.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 12:32:15 am by TurboSaiyanJason »

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #171 on: November 08, 2009, 01:01:52 am »
Isn't that just for buses though? I think the max is still fareless.

Offline Manganix78

• Catgirl
« Reply #172 on: November 08, 2009, 02:26:37 am »
I will also be planning to attend this event. I will be bringing my DS and will be accepting challenges on my copy of Pokemon Platinum. My teams mainly range from lvl 86-91. I'll also be willing to trade an Arceus for a Cyndiquil, a Totodile, and a Chikorita. I just need to know where are we going to go when we have all gathered at Pioneer Courthouse Square on Saturday, because I may make a brief stop at that "Keep Portland Weird" festival thing......

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #173 on: November 08, 2009, 01:40:34 pm »
I think we might be planning on stopping at the festival before going to the mall.
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline Seluecos

• Bunnygirl
    • My Myspace Page ^_^
« Reply #174 on: November 08, 2009, 10:38:30 pm »
Epic Idea guys
For here or for con

I call it...Gotta Catch 'em All

It's poke-tag

2 people dress up like Trainers, and the gijinka are well, gikinka
The gijinka run around and the trainers try to tag em
When a gijinka is tagged, he is "caught"
That poke'mon is now on that trainers team
Poke'Mon can hold "wild" poke'mon still, so their trainer can catch them
Every Poke'mon after 6 that a trainer gets goes to the sidelines, and can be swapped out with current pokemon the trainer is using
After they're all caught, whoever caught the most poke'mon wins!
THE POWER OF COMMUNISM!

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #175 on: November 09, 2009, 09:41:57 am »
That would be fun! I like the idea!!! And could always add another factor...To make it seem like a Poke battle, when you tag a pokemon, the two pokemon do Rock-Paper-Scissors and if your poke wins, you catch the wild one, and if the wild one wins, they get to continue running.
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline Seluecos

• Bunnygirl
    • My Myspace Page ^_^
« Reply #176 on: November 09, 2009, 01:14:53 pm »
lmao
The focus though is on the trainer "catching" pokemon, and the battle is the trainer's pokemon holding wild ones still
THE POWER OF COMMUNISM!

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #177 on: November 09, 2009, 03:36:45 pm »
Epic Idea guys
For here or for con

I call it...Gotta Catch 'em All

It's poke-tag

2 people dress up like Trainers, and the gijinka are well, gikinka
The gijinka run around and the trainers try to tag em
When a gijinka is tagged, he is "caught"
That poke'mon is now on that trainers team
Poke'Mon can hold "wild" poke'mon still, so their trainer can catch them
Every Poke'mon after 6 that a trainer gets goes to the sidelines, and can be swapped out with current pokemon the trainer is using
After they're all caught, whoever caught the most poke'mon wins!

We tried that at the last meet up... incase you hadn't heard
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #178 on: November 09, 2009, 05:48:59 pm »
Once caught though, the trainer could have their team of 6 battle with rock-paper-scissors against the other trainer's team.

As far as holding wild pokemon still, would it be the strongest one in the team to do it, or all the Pokemon in your squad? Eventually becoming six pokemon holding down one wild.

Offline Seluecos

• Bunnygirl
    • My Myspace Page ^_^
« Reply #179 on: November 09, 2009, 06:14:14 pm »
All teh pokemanz is what I had in mind, didn't know you all tried it though XD
THE POWER OF COMMUNISM!

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #180 on: November 09, 2009, 06:24:18 pm »
Once caught though, the trainer could have their team of 6 battle with rock-paper-scissors against the other trainer's team.

As far as holding wild pokemon still, would it be the strongest one in the team to do it, or all the Pokemon in your squad? Eventually becoming six pokemon holding down one wild.
we can do this.

IF we do end up going to the library, its seriously a lot faster to walk than to take the max, so we will do that.

The pokemon tag thing really depends on the weather though. I don't think we could do this in the mall.

Offline Griff_the_dragoon

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #181 on: November 10, 2009, 01:46:57 am »
Hey I am bowing out of this JT
I could not get work off so i am stuck here for now
I am there in spirit

China bound!!!

Offline Anamink

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #182 on: November 11, 2009, 02:50:58 am »
Fraid to say I'm also gonna have to pass on this. Turns out I'm needed to work that day =/

Hope you guys have an amazing time.

~Future Cosplays~
-Ezio (AC2)
-Sho Minamimoto (TWEWY)
-Kouno (Princess-Princess)
-Kia (Zettai Fukujuu Meirei)
-Undertaker (Kuroshitsuji)
-Felli Loss (Koukaku no Regios)

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #183 on: November 11, 2009, 10:19:51 pm »
well, is it just me and kristi now?
lol, we could probably just hang out out here, but if there are others going >.>

I will be able to post for the next 2 days >.>

Offline Seluecos

• Bunnygirl
    • My Myspace Page ^_^
« Reply #184 on: November 12, 2009, 01:48:24 am »
Irene and I still planned on showing up, but IDK if her mom would want to show up for two other peeps (Though I <3 ya JT)
I'll talk to her about it today and let you know, but as of this moment, we -are- going.
THE POWER OF COMMUNISM!

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #185 on: November 12, 2009, 02:01:32 am »
Make that three. I am still loyal to the planned meet and finishing my first-try Hitmonchan for it.

Offline Roddy Manic

• Catgirl
    • Want-To-Be-Optimist
« Reply #186 on: November 12, 2009, 02:37:54 am »
I was confused, I thought this was on friday. I work friday. But then I noticed it's on Saturday! I have that day off so I can come! And my Sudowoodo is close to done. I might be about to wear it! might... ^^;;

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #187 on: November 12, 2009, 08:43:38 am »
AWESOME.
that means that we would have 6 people, if pat and irene can make it.

6 people is enough for a respectable, but slightly small meetup.

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #188 on: November 12, 2009, 09:51:49 am »
The smaller the group the better, I think. Mainly because everyone will get noticed ^^ No one's left out!!!

I'm so excited for this! Especially since I'm doing a closet (well mostly...) cosplay ^^ I can't wait to see all of your guy's cosplays!!!
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline Seluecos

• Bunnygirl
    • My Myspace Page ^_^
« Reply #189 on: November 12, 2009, 01:31:47 pm »
Woot Woot! See you guys Caturday!
THE POWER OF COMMUNISM!

Offline Manganix78

• Catgirl
« Reply #190 on: November 12, 2009, 01:52:31 pm »
Is anyone going to bring their DS's for either battling or trading? Cuz my teams are in their early to late 80s in level and I have 2 Arceus's up for trading. Other than that, I'll be there to take pictures of everyone in their Pokemon cosplay!  :D

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #191 on: November 12, 2009, 05:56:41 pm »
Is anyone going to bring their DS's for either battling or trading? Cuz my teams are in their early to late 80s in level and I have 2 Arceus's up for trading. Other than that, I'll be there to take pictures of everyone in their Pokemon cosplay!  :D
i'm a professional battler, and i will bring my ds.
i only have 100's though. do you play standard?

Offline Brock

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #192 on: November 12, 2009, 07:51:05 pm »
well bros i hope you all have fun, due to my cars transmission blowing up I won't be able to make it to this meet up but look forward to the future ones

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #193 on: November 12, 2009, 07:52:51 pm »
well bros i hope you all have fun, due to my cars transmission blowing up I won't be able to make it to this meet up but look forward to the future ones
no problem brock.
hope to see you in the future!

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #194 on: November 12, 2009, 08:55:19 pm »
The smaller the group the better, I think. Mainly because everyone will get noticed ^^ No one's left out!!!

I'm so excited for this! Especially since I'm doing a closet (well mostly...) cosplay ^^ I can't wait to see all of your guy's cosplays!!!
True.
The good part about large groups is that...everyone sees a large group of cosplayers wandering around.
The sad part is that the overall group is large, everyone kind of breaks off into their own little squads, and the mass of people is hard to keep track of.

So a small cozy pokemon team will work fine for this meet. So to recap, the order of doing stuff is meet at PCS, bounce over to the library then take the MAX Green Verson to Clackamas Town Center, right?
Because I scoped out that Tanis is banding together some peeps at noon over there.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 08:57:32 pm by TurboSaiyanJason »

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #195 on: November 12, 2009, 09:12:41 pm »

True.
The good part about large groups is that...everyone sees a large group of cosplayers wandering around.
The sad part is that the overall group is large, everyone kind of breaks off into their own little squads, and the mass of people is hard to keep track of.

So a small cozy pokemon team will work fine for this meet. So to recap, the order of doing stuff is meet at PCS, bounce over to the library then take the MAX Green Verson to Clackamas Town Center, right?
Because I scoped out that Tanis is banding together some peeps at noon over there.

Actually, we haven't decided on whether or not we are going to the library yet, but i don't see any reason why not too.

If everyone else wants to go, im down.

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #196 on: November 13, 2009, 02:11:42 pm »
Sorry.
I totally forgot about this.
And Its last minute for my dad.
If any one can.. I might be going to salem center tomorrow.
^^"

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #197 on: November 13, 2009, 02:13:08 pm »
Sorry.
I totally forgot about this.
And Its last minute for my dad.
If any one can.. I might be going to salem center tomorrow.
^^"
you will be missed.

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #198 on: November 13, 2009, 02:14:39 pm »
I hope so.

Offline Roddy Manic

• Catgirl
    • Want-To-Be-Optimist
« Reply #199 on: November 13, 2009, 03:05:25 pm »
I don't think my Sudowoodo will be ready enough by tommorrow... but as compinsation, I am making Bonsly cupcakes tonight to bring tomorrow.