Author Topic: Axis Powers Hetalia and Scandinavia and the World '10! Bring us pictures.  (Read 412752 times)

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
Re: Axis Powers Hetalia '10
« Reply #900 on: October 26, 2009, 06:09:56 pm »
Uhhhhh. I'm probably going to be in Ireland for part of the summer doing study abroad. And then we're probably going to Italy. I'll probably be around at some point during the summer, though. 8|

Well, I'll also be back in Portland for one week at the end of November, the middle-ish of december, and spring break which is about 14-28 March. I'll be going to solstice at my school (not sure of the exact date) but otherwise I'm free.

@Goatchild:  SECONDED.
Done: Blue Spirit (A:tLA), Sollux Captor (HS)
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline Kero-sempai

• Chibi
    • Kero-sempai on deviantART
« Reply #901 on: October 26, 2009, 06:27:05 pm »
...What kind of school do you go to? I want to enroll. XD

Oh hey, 14-20 is the week of St. White's day. I was wanting to plan a meet around that time, and now I have even more of an excuse to do so. : D

Middle-ish of December, I totally wouldn't be surprised if someone put together a Winterfest Hetalia meetup. I'm not sure if I will attend anything for the next two months or so, because of my mother's my paranoia of swine flu. I know, I've been out and about and haven't gotten it yet, but I don't want to push my luck. (-. - ; )

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #902 on: October 26, 2009, 07:00:57 pm »
Uhh get the vaccine? but from what I've heard it's starting to sound rather sketchy... and I dunno, I haven't had the flu in years.

Which school? If you mean the solstice one, you should totally transfer there if you're in the Portland area. it's MLC, and it's in DOWNTOWN PORTLAND. It's K-12, but really small. (my graduating class was 32 and two were juniors) It's a public school, but even the idiots in charge of pps couldn't do anything to it.
For college I go to Southern Oregon, but any halfway-decent university will have some study abroad options. The Italy is just my family, though. We go on vacations.
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline Mewithe

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #903 on: October 26, 2009, 09:08:47 pm »
You plan so far in advance! D8

Pfft I don't even know have an idea who I'm going as for next Kcon. xD!! OHWAIT yes I do. Mom wants to make me a dress, and long story short, I ended up saying I'd be Hungary. xD
Cosplays (at the moment):
England
PJ!Canada
Fem!America

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #904 on: October 26, 2009, 09:51:12 pm »
I was totally gonna vote for a December and/or White Day meetup... but I'll be in Tillamook for winter break (with Hashi! 8D ), and the week following White Day is finals at PSU. So... just kidding. XD Though if we plan a December meetup, me AND HASHI could certainly try to attend! : D Same goes for if the White Day meetup was the weekend after White Day, though that one's more iffy. >>

@Mewithe: I'm excited that you're going to be Hungary! Not so excited for more frying pans flying at me, but excited for more Hungarys that know me and therefore I can convince not to hit me! XD
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #905 on: October 26, 2009, 09:53:00 pm »
Awesome! When d'you think you'll recieve it, Miria? :3
Probably in a few weeks. ^^
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #906 on: October 26, 2009, 10:03:55 pm »
White day? This sounds vaguely familiar...
I'm okay with whenever, as long as I'll be there. xD

Maybe I'll have my shiny new Hetalia done by then. It's unlikely, though, since I doubt I'll be able to start till late november/early december... I'll probably have my surcoat. and not much else. xD; maybe a wig... I heard about a good place in portland, so I might have one my then. I don't want to wear it till I finish, though, because I want my awesome to be all at once. (probably just end up doing England again...  need to get my mask back from jaqua) but if I find anything that works clothes-wise, I can talk my mother into buying it for me, because she thinks I don't have enough clothes and will leap on the chance to buy me some. (I hate shopping.) but the plus side is I'll have less to make... /rambling

It's going to be a bunch of Hungary, Prussia, and Austria. Ohhh poor Austrias...

Offline Mewithe

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #907 on: October 26, 2009, 11:42:03 pm »
@Mewithe: I'm excited that you're going to be Hungary! Not so excited for more frying pans flying at me, but excited for more Hungarys that know me and therefore I can convince not to hit me! XD
Ah! That's right, I get to carry around a frying pan! I completely forgot about that. xD
And I just had this mental image of a bunch of Hungaries fighting with frying pans. It's pretty epic.
Cosplays (at the moment):
England
PJ!Canada
Fem!America

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #908 on: October 27, 2009, 12:44:19 am »
Seven pages of you guys talking is a very welcome return from San Diego, just saying :'D especially since it was like 75-85 degrees there and sunny and BEAUTIFUL and it's 55 and raining in Portland. DEPRESSIONNNNN

@Felix: I have your mask safely on display in my room (along with mine), so you don't need to worry about me accidentally destroying it. Unless my loft bed collapses. Which would really suck because I have a whole Harry Potter shrine set up on my desk, along with my laptop and the majority of my art supplies and if my bed collapsed it would destroy everything. But unless there's a severe earthquake it won't. So don't worry. Also I probably shouldn't jump on my bed either. But I don't. So. Don't worry.
... Your war literature class makes me want to go to SOU >|
Also also, I found your snakey ring so I've got that safe for you as well. I think I have your time-turner too. HOW MUCH STUFF DID YOU LEAVE AT MY HOUSE LOL. I've been meaning to ask, are you in a dorm? Do you have a roommate? I like haven't even spoken to you since you went off to college. Wat.
Also also also take me with you to Ireland and Italy >| I'm rereading JS&MN AGAIN and I'm at the part where Strange is in Venice trying to summon the gentleman and I really want to go to Italy sldkfjslim. Then the guy I sat next to on my flight down to SD and I talked about our travels abroad and he waxed poetic about Ireland which just made me want to go more than I already did so.

@everyone it concerns: I'm pretty much chill for meetups whenever, I'm pretty sure. I may or may not be going to Florida sometime in March/April (depending on funds) for the opening of the Harry Potter subpark in Islands of Adventure but other than that I'm pretty sure I'm grounded in Portland... sigh.

... I haven't started any of my cosplays :| But then again I don't even have a for sure list of who I'm going as for either Sakura or Kcon, so maybe that's understandable. Is anyone else going to SDCC next summer? :D I'm determined to go one way or another and it would be cool to see some friendly faces. (I wouldn't be doing anything Hetalia though; I'm strictly doing NO anime/manga characters, and tossing around the ideas of either Wonder Woman, fem!Flash, Jesse Quick, or Claire Bennett from Heroes...)

Sorry for rambling :D;;

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #909 on: October 27, 2009, 12:45:36 am »
Also.
@goatchild: I promise not to hit you with my frying pan. Hard.

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #910 on: October 27, 2009, 02:18:02 am »
Hey people,
All this talk of European travel makes me want to share.
I'm currently in London, yay study abroad, but in less then a week I'm going to Venice, Florence and Athens.

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #911 on: October 27, 2009, 12:54:01 pm »
Wait why were you in San Diego?

DO CLAIRE. DO IT.

I think I maybe have my time turner. Maybe. I'm pretty sure. Well, I can't check till I'm back home at the end of November because I know I don't have it here with me.

No I totally have enough money to have an apartment. 8| (no, I'm in the dorms, of course. you could visit sometime; I'd have to ask my roommate but I'm sure he'd be fine.) But if I do Ireland it'll be study abroad, so I don't know if that'd work. No, I'm definitely going to do it. At least apply, no guarantee I'll get in... Yay for S&N! It's on the end of my bed right now. But wow, you're right, we really haven't. You should go on dA so we can talk about things. Because it's kind of weird to have one-on-one conversations in the forums. Not to mention kind of annoying to every one else who is being excluded. But speaking of leaving stuff, I'm pretty sure I have some of your old art in my basement. I know I have a half-finished sculpey model of Bea and I think one of August as well. Bea is headless, though. FORESHADOWING.

I just heard this really loud cracking sound. I think it might have been one of the jock guys hitting the wall. If it wasn't I'm worried. D8

maji: that's so cool.

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #912 on: October 27, 2009, 05:44:52 pm »
Sorry for double posting... I started costume shop today. It's not that busy yet, so I learned how to sew zippers.

Offline Kero-sempai

• Chibi
« Reply #913 on: October 28, 2009, 03:12:32 pm »
Oh! Neat, Felix. : D

So kind of bringing this thread back on topic, did any of you hear about the crater in Latvia? And about how Iceland is going to say goodbye to MacDonalds? Both topics made CNN news headlines on the Internet for a little while.

They were both highly amusing. XD

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #914 on: October 28, 2009, 03:14:24 pm »
..Im really surprised those werent posted on lolsgeographic...

whats happening to that community?! it used to be up to date on everything ! for shame lolsgeographic...I'll need to get my news elsewhere...
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!
"Wanna be a Freedom Fighter?"

Offline Kero-sempai

• Chibi
« Reply #915 on: October 28, 2009, 03:39:01 pm »
Go BBC news surfing. "Boy, 3, grows 12-stone pumpkin" Honestly, it's the only news I can read without getting bored. XD

Scientists suppose that the crater in Latvia was a ploy. The Latvian farmer really needed some extra money, for sure. ='D

Now, in Iceland, MacDonalds is simply too expensive, because of their weakening Icelandic krona. (A Big Mac burger is almost 6.00 USD! D: ) Their government has been discussing joining the euro for a little while now, so we'll just have to see where that goes.

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #916 on: October 28, 2009, 04:20:31 pm »
BBC use to be my homepage... but i never close out of my tabs on firefox, so i dont really see it much >>;

BBC news is the best though, definitely agree with that.

EDIT: Booya, Germany wig is done~ ..ignore the scarf.. itll make sense later
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 05:18:06 pm by Hashi »
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #917 on: October 28, 2009, 05:21:41 pm »
Cool wig Hashi~  83  Looks good!
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #918 on: October 28, 2009, 06:19:13 pm »
Looks great, Hashi! I've heard combed-back wigs are a pain...

I'm skeptical of the news, because recently a local station did a story about our bathroom not being finished yet, and they blew it way out of proportion, saying we were 'deprived of facilities'... and every one I know who's been quoted in the news has said that they take the least relevant thing you say, if they quote you correctly at all... but I used to listen to the BBC on the radio; back before I took the bus to school it was always on when my mother was driving me. It seemed better than most news.

Good for Iceland. All other countries should follow suit.

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #919 on: October 28, 2009, 06:47:09 pm »
:o That looks amazing, Hashi!
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #920 on: October 28, 2009, 06:52:19 pm »
Haha, thank you everyone XD;;

@Felix: I know how that goes, i never ever watch the local news. I forgot what the story was..but basically, i was watching the BBC news one day and i remember it was a major story but i really cant recall it..but anyways, it took MSN/AOL headlines 2 days to post it, and my local news 3 days to mention it.And even then, it was like a 30 seconds blurb, and then they switched to a puff piece, but the time lapse was what really threw me..OH i think it was london underground bomb/bomb threats a few years ago...something like that.. but im not sure..my memory is so fuzzy on the details @_@
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #921 on: October 28, 2009, 09:13:46 pm »
Hashi, your wig looks really cool! > w <
Possible Future Cosplays:
Sergio - Minor Acts of Heroism
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
Maybe something from Homestuck
? ? ?

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #922 on: October 28, 2009, 09:30:09 pm »
If it was London, that would make sense, since the BBC is Brittish. Still kind of weird, though. American news kind of sucks in general.

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #923 on: October 28, 2009, 09:36:33 pm »
@Felix: Yeah, I know, but it was still pretty fail on america's part..er..american news anways... I grew up on BBC America, and by grew up, I mean like middle school and highschool... younger years dont matter >>;;  ...

@Auricle: Thank you~
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #924 on: October 28, 2009, 09:38:07 pm »
I... don't watch/read/listen to the news. >>;

Yesterday I finally got fabric and patterns for Norway! I'm so excited to start! It's getting harder and harder to keep myself from throwing my homework out the window in favor of working on cosplay. XD
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #925 on: October 28, 2009, 09:42:15 pm »
Ohh man. It's probably a good thing I don't have my costuming supplies here, or I'd never get any homework done. Of course, I find plenty of other ways to distract myself. (coughcoughinternet)

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #926 on: October 29, 2009, 11:23:42 am »
I... don't watch/read/listen to the news. >>;

Yesterday I finally got fabric and patterns for Norway! I'm so excited to start! It's getting harder and harder to keep myself from throwing my homework out the window in favor of working on cosplay. XD
^ I HAVE THIS PROBLEM REALLY BAD TOO! >.<
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline Kero-sempai

• Chibi
« Reply #927 on: October 29, 2009, 03:42:54 pm »
Oh, Hashi! That's real good! Does it work in the back, too? Cuz that's what caused sk_chan some grief at K-con this year. Her hair kept peeking out underneath. -.-'

ALSOALSOALSO this - D'awwww!! *melts* VMalaria, if you go to some Hetalia event dressed up as Sealand, can you and Hashi please pose for me? ;-; And if we can manage to hunt down a Sweden...

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #928 on: October 29, 2009, 05:34:56 pm »
We have the entire Nordic group, actually! Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Iceland, and Sealand! Well, I assume the rest of our group will be Nordics again for Kcon. It's too awesome for just one con. : D
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Kangetsu

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #929 on: October 29, 2009, 06:22:07 pm »
I am not dead yet. o__o I have my wig for Iceland, I'll get some pictures up soon. And yeah, I don't see why I wouldn't wear it again for K-Con, because our Nordic group is going to be E P I C.

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #930 on: October 29, 2009, 08:36:37 pm »
@ Kero: Yup! i works in the back too! but my hair is fairly short..well..merg, i dont know, itll be cut again soon, but I guess all my wigs/cosplays have had short hair..so maybe Im just use to it...anyways! no, i havnt had a problem with it peeking through lolol

and yup! as goatchild said, we have the whole nordic group + sealand! ...if i stop being lazy and seewwww ....
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline stardustninja

• Cabbit
« Reply #931 on: October 29, 2009, 11:15:09 pm »
Oh i'm going as Belarus so you can add me there  ;)
Cosplays 2011
Black-Pokemon black and white(the male trainer)
Poland- Hetalia

I'll do couple pictures for cash, its like prostituting myself but not.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #932 on: October 29, 2009, 11:16:00 pm »
Hashi: ffff. you are way ahead of me. Haven't even bought base pieces yet. >>

Stardust: Sweet! Adding.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #933 on: October 29, 2009, 11:46:55 pm »
YAY MALARIA. I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HASN'T STARTED!

I have been working in costume shop, though. It's fun and good experience.

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #934 on: October 30, 2009, 01:19:55 am »
Hmpf... I'm not planning to start any of my cosplays till January

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #935 on: October 30, 2009, 10:40:00 am »
>.> I like getting things done a really long time before they need to be.

Well, cosplay that is. Homework? Not so much.
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #936 on: October 30, 2009, 12:11:20 pm »
I want to this year, because when I leave it until the summer I don't finish it all. That's what happened last year... I'll probably start in December, because that's when I'll be able to retrieve my costuming supplies. And November will be super busy for me.

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #937 on: October 30, 2009, 01:06:14 pm »
Well, its mostly that, during summer i have to work on succession france, raikou and fai, so I'd like to have my kumoricon cosplays done by then, especially since my kcon cosplays are the same as for sakuracon. Aaaand if i dont finish the majority of the work by the time I go back to oregon, im not sure how much time Ill have to work on them once school starts .. i normally dont do anything this early, but in this case I have to OTL ....I also want Finland done by Christmas
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #938 on: October 30, 2009, 08:31:34 pm »
Oh i'm going as Belarus so you can add me there  ;)
D: I will be running for meh life!
*is being Russia* xD
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #939 on: October 31, 2009, 10:23:11 pm »
So... for Halloween, I did a somewhat...angsty costume, but Im linking to it anyways in hopes to get people interested in a photoshoot ive been wanting to do for...well, since I first became interested in hetalia a year ago.Its a battle worn Lithuania...

Warning: Fake blood/injury, Its not too bad, only facial injuries, but still, please do not view if these things make you uncomfortable.

http://victoriantechno.livejournal.com/12256.html

Regardless of the topic of my post, I hope everyone had a good Halloween!
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #940 on: November 01, 2009, 01:44:52 am »
You should definitely do a photoshoot, Hashi! The wounds look really realistic...

Overall, I had a good Halloween. I baked pumpkin pie and started my novel, and earlier I finished painting a little banner-thingy for my novel that I'm very happy with. And they finally fixed our hot water. We went to a parade earlier and then we went to the playground in the park. And I decided that someday I will cosplay Fawkes the Phoenix.

What did every one else do for Halloween?

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #941 on: November 01, 2009, 01:19:28 pm »
I went trick-or-treating with Kyo, Shi, Shi's sister, and another friend who isn't on the forums. ^^

Then we went back to Kyo's house and I failed at Risk. xD
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #942 on: November 01, 2009, 05:38:16 pm »
I love how the Hetalia fandom flips between intense serious and ridiculous squee.

For Halloween I went out trick-or-treating with a few friends for a little bit, went to a party in which we played Guitar Hero and watched the movie Halloween and I was with my other Alice buddies, and then I went over to another person's house for a sleepover which was very fun. :3
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #943 on: November 01, 2009, 06:44:39 pm »
I love how the Hetalia fandom flips between intense serious and ridiculous squee.
^so true.

I love this fandom for its awesome. I'm sure it has a few annoying fans, but none of those come on this board. I know I've said it before, but if it weren't for the fandom, I probably wouldn't cosplay Hetalia at all. There are some series I want to cosplay, but I'm not sure the groups are people I want to be hanging out with, and solo cosplay isn't as fun. [/intensely serious]

I am displaying symptoms of serious costume-making withdrawal. Going to costume shop tomorrow should help feed my addiction.

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #944 on: November 02, 2009, 02:18:32 am »
I'm glad everyone's Halloween was good :'D I went as Zoey from Left 4 Dead and I think two people knew who I was... Hahaha. That's what I get for cosplaying though. I just told people I was a zombie hunter. xD

Dude, you guys... I'm not starting my costumes until January at the earliest. VERY earliest. I really want to go to Sakuracon, and that's the only reason I'm starting so early. For Kcon I usually don't start working on my costumes until June. But then I also want to go to SDCC so I'll have to start those costumes at some point... Though I'll probably just end up buying some of them because a) I'm lazy, b) I hate sewing, and c) how would I make a cheerleading uniform man I don't even know where I'd start.

@Felix: LIKE THAT FAWKES WE SAW AT BORDERS FOR THE HBP RELEASE?! I will go as the Basilisk if you go as Fawkes. I WILL FIND A WAY. Or maybe I'll go as Dumbledore. Dude I don't know.
... Also did you make a typo or is your roommate actually male? And if that's true, HOW DID THAT HAPPEN.

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #945 on: November 02, 2009, 10:59:36 am »
Of course my roommate is male. it would be a lot stranger to have a girl. I don't mix well with girl drama. 8|

Similar, except not a dress. Obviously. I'm thinking it'd be a cool masquerade cosplay, since it has a mask... but then I couldn't do the wings. maybe I could do one really epic version and one more practical? The basilisk would be really awesome. You could do a long skirt and make it green and scaly-looking... and I don't know what else. we have to think about this.

Dude. if you somehow pull off Dumbledore that would be epic. but you'd have to do it right. He's not an easy cosplay to do well, especially since you're not old.

it's kind of funny that this is a hetalia thread but I've spent my entire post talking about Harry Potter. I love this thread.

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #946 on: November 02, 2009, 03:28:51 pm »
We spend a lot of time here talking about Harry Potter. xD
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #947 on: November 02, 2009, 03:42:24 pm »
Good point. There's almost enough HP in here for it to be a Hetalia Potter thread.

It would be kind of a boring thread if it was exclusively Hetalia, though. There's so much to talk about that isn't Hetalia-related... (and I still haven't read it all, and I've only seen the anime episodes we watched in the panel.... is it weird that half of my cosplays are from a series I don't really keep up with?)

(Ack I have so much homework to do tonight. And laundry. and novel-writing. I should probably just unplug my internet so I don't get distracted.)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 03:44:25 pm by Felix »

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #948 on: November 02, 2009, 04:21:50 pm »
There's even Quidditch cosplayers in here!

And you're doing NaNoWriMo? ^^
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #949 on: November 02, 2009, 06:22:18 pm »
Yep! I'm off to a good start.

I want to get a big group of Quidditch cosplayers together at some point, but it won't be this year, because I have too many other plans already... maybe I'll make it the same year I do Fawkes.