Author Topic: Axis Powers Hetalia and Scandinavia and the World '10! Bring us pictures.  (Read 417065 times)

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
Re: Axis Powers Hetalia '10
« Reply #950 on: November 02, 2009, 08:45:31 pm »
Awesome. What's your novel about?

Ah. Having a lot of plans really sucks sometimes. ._.
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #951 on: November 02, 2009, 10:32:03 pm »
It's called Starhouse. The main character, Stephen, lives in nineteenth-century London in an orphanage with his little sister, Sophie. She gets lost and is out late, and is turned into a vampire. The main story takes place several years later when a murderer who kills vampires and other supernatural creatures appears. And I won't tell you what happens next, because spoilers are bad! Shiny banner thing!

Hmm... but sometimes you just can't help having them. Hahaha, maybe I should just make a hugely long list of 'possibles' down there ... except I'm confident about all of my current plans, and more than three will be hard. I mught not do England if I don't have time to change before the masquerade, or if I have time to make a new mask. I love making them....
Done: Blue Spirit (A:tLA), Sollux Captor (HS)
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #952 on: November 03, 2009, 05:08:31 pm »
Sounds interesting. I'd read it. xD My fail dial-up didn't load all of it, but it looks really awesome! I like the way the title is written. The colouring looks really cool, too. Did you paint it?

I've made a few lists of future cosplay, but they keep growing. xD They're all really long.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 05:17:35 pm by MiriaRose »
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #953 on: November 03, 2009, 06:40:22 pm »
xD; Have you seen that cosplay list thread? I keep wanting to go back in and edit my post... And I just made it today. But a lot of times I know I really want to cosplay someone from series X, but I can't decide on a character. (There are about five of those on my 'future cosplay' list...)
I've never understood why one would need to post in the 'who should I cosplay?' thread. I have more ideas than I have time for. xD;

Thanks! I'm glad to hear that. I actually need to get more writing done tonight... and I have some art to finish...
Yes, I painted the banner. The lettering is done by hand, too, not any sort of computer font. It was hard to get a good picture, since I had to use my digital camera. (no scanner here at university...) I was pretty happy with it, since painting isn't my strong suit. (I bought some wonderful watercolour paper that doesn't wrinkle when you paint on it!)
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #954 on: November 04, 2009, 12:55:06 am »
I... I am somehow shocked and yet not shocked at all that you have a male roommate. I just don't know how that came to be since I didn't even KNOW you could DO that. So what's his name? Is he cool? I think you should call me sometime so we can catch up.

also name my novel I suck at names and you're good at them
also also I'm reading a series (THAT CRISTIAN SUGGESTED AND ONCE I FINISH IT HE'S PROMISED TO START READING HARRY POTTER LSDKJFLSKDFJ) that I think you would really like, I'm squeeing with delight like every other sentence at how unintentionally adorable it is since it's like the Napoleonic wars w/dragons which shouldn't be cute BUT OH GOD IT IS

Oh damn it's November already isn't it. I meant to do NaNoWriMo and I think I still should but I'm SO EFFING LAZY. But I write all the time anyway so maybe I should just do it and stop being a failmongler.

Omg that's actually a really cool Basilisk idea. I just came up with the coolest mental image of a headpiece to make for it too. LET'S MAKE THIS WORK. JUST DON'T PECK OUT MY EYES OKAY
If I had the body for crossplay I'd do young!Dumbles. I already have the auburn hair. I'd just need a guy with curly blonde hair to be Grindelwald so people might sort of maybe get who we were.

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #955 on: November 04, 2009, 01:00:56 am »
Forgot to mention. My list of future cosplays is really long too. 8| And a lot of them are like... Things no one would get. xD Like I'd LOVE to be Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson and the Olympians but I'd be damn lucky if even one person knew who I was.

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #956 on: November 04, 2009, 10:30:57 am »
DO IT. IT'S ONLY 4 NOVEMBER, YOU STILL HAVE TIME. and you don't even have school...

I dunno. Starhouse has nothing to do with the story. Except that it may or may not be the main character's surname. I'm not sure. and Tapestry has nothing to do with the plot of the comic, other than the fact that the first time I drew Corvus it was as an interpretation of a song by the same  title. but those are the only two good titles I've ever come up with. (Fireworks is a plot summary, and ... I'm not going to call my other thing 'the Novel' when I publish it. I have no idea what to title the Novel, but I'm not going to be that pathetic.)

I'll (at least try to) make a title for you if you do nano. And finish. And of course you have to let me read it, because how else can I come up with one of my cool-sounding-but-highly-irrelevant-to-the-overall-plot titles? BD

WHAT IS THIS SERIES. I MUST READ IT. IT SOUNDS EPIC. as long as it's not a teenage romance, I'll give it a shot.

I do need to call you. D8   When is a good time for you? It can't be too late unless it's a weekend night, because I have to get up at eight monday through wednesday. and I dislike depriving myself of sleep.

Annabeth is pretty obscure. I think that obscure cosplays only really work if they're really elaborate.

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #957 on: November 04, 2009, 04:26:57 pm »
Oh, hey, it is the fourth of November. (er, that means I was putting the wrong date on all my papers today. Oops.) Happy Guy Fawkes day~

I was gonna do NaNo, too, but I'm lazy and couldn't decide on a plot fast enough.

Napleonic wars with dragons? Sounds intense!

As for the cosplay list thread, I need to update my current list~
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #958 on: November 04, 2009, 05:17:57 pm »
Well for an Annabeth cosplay (YES I HAVE PUT THOUGHT INTO THIS) I'd get a blonde wig, throw it in a ponytail, get a Yankees baseball cap (and I actually really want one anyway), silkscreen CAMP HALF-BLOOD onto an orange t-shirt, then wear shorts or something. And maybe make Luke's tennis shoes, just because those would be kickass to own, and the more props the better with stuff like that. :\ Speaking of which, HAVE YOU FINISHED THIS SERIES YET. I've got tons of fanart I want to upload for it and a lot of it is spoilery so I don't want to upload it until you're done.

Yeahhhhhhhh I suppose I should just start NaNoWriMo now huh. I'm so lazy though, I won't finish. Wellllllllll maybe I'll actually work on one of the ideas I've had floating around in my head for a while. I have a few. Yeah I think I'll do that. I'll TRY not to be a lazy jerk and forget about it

Yesssssss, the series is called Temeraire and the first book is His Majesty's Dragon and sldkfjsdkf I really really like it. Though there is a character I want to savagely destroy 8DDD because he's a huge enormous jerk and I hate him 8DDDD So I think you both should read it because it's really good. Way better than I thought it would be. But then I'm only 2/3 done with the first volume soooooo.

Ummm try calling me... Whenever is best for you. Not before three probably because there's no guarantee I'll be feeling sociable enough to answer (no matter how much sleep I've gotten I generally don't want to speak to anyone within an hour or two of waking up lolol) but I'm usually not doing anything. I think this weekend I'm having a HP movie marathon with Seri because she just finished the books (AND LOVED THEM I'M SO PROUD) so I probably won't be free then... But any time this week really. So whenever is good for you.

And Miria, darling, Guy Fawkes day is the fifth, isn't it? xDD Remember remember the fifth of November... Yeah, it's the fifth. BUT WAY TO BE ON THE BALL. I've been thinking about it all week, I'm really excited for something that is like... Impossible to celebrate. xDDD I think I'll just wear my Guy Fawkes mask all day or something.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #959 on: November 04, 2009, 05:25:03 pm »
I LOVE TEMERAIRE
I'm on Black Powder War now. <3
Throne of Jade made me go alsdfjds CHINA SO MUCH BETTER THAN ROME so keep reading.

My future cosplay list is pretty long too. It doesn't help that everything keeps getting pushed back by plans to do more-and-better Hetalia. Everyone I dragged into doing Succession with me is saying the same thing.

This is my subtle way of dragging us back on topic.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 05:25:25 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #960 on: November 04, 2009, 06:12:48 pm »
-dies- OH CRAP IT IS THE FIFTH OF NOVEMBER. orz

Temeraire? It has a cool name. ^^

A lot of my future cosplays are Hetalia. ._.
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #961 on: November 04, 2009, 06:31:26 pm »
It is the fifth.

pff who needs to stay on topic?

I had no plot until I decided to do it, about 20~ october. xD; Or rather, I have plenty of plots but I wanted to use something I haven't done before.

I'M ON BOOK FOURRRR. at the very beginning. exactly where I was at the beginning of october, since I've had no time to read. but I'll read that (and Temeraire) whenever I have the time... hahaha, probably no time in November.

I'm excited for succession, even though it's so far off. and I'll end up pushing stuff back to do it...

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #962 on: November 04, 2009, 09:12:22 pm »
Isn't Guy Fawkes day generally celebrated with fireworks? : D It's an excuse to blow things up~
Possible Future Cosplays:
Sergio - Minor Acts of Heroism
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
Maybe something from Homestuck
? ? ?

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #963 on: November 04, 2009, 09:43:26 pm »
Hahaha, nah, Valeria's right, we probably should at least pretend we're on-topic... xD

And DUDE VALERIA, you're a fan?! That's so cool!!! I'm amazed how adorable all the dragons are. Like seriously. SO. CUTE. I already adore this series so much.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFbookfour. The end is SO GOOD, I cried at like ten separate events in book five. And it's a really good end to the series, I think... Rick Riordan said there might be a follow-up series which I would KILL for. But then it was a terrible end in some ways too but that's just because I'm selfish and it didn't end exactly how I wanted it to xDD but no it's good. READ IT FAST.

Man, I'm super excited for succession! I love group cosplay, and we will be the coolest group in all of Kcon, bros. Trufax. Although I'm kind of surprised how many things I want to do aren't Hetalia... I know I'm doing Hungaryx2, and I think Belarus would be really fun, but other than that... Hmm. Maybe if Belgium ever gets fleshed out. :| I'm not going to lie, I prefer cosplaying girls.

AURICLE YOU'RE SO RIGHT. I'm going to get fireworks and try not to blow up my house.

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #964 on: November 04, 2009, 11:04:03 pm »
DAMMIT I WANT TO DO FIREWORKS.
but I'm willing to bet they're on the list of items you're not allowed to have.

I'LL TRY. BUT NANO. AND HOMEWORK. (yes shut up my nano comes first.)
you should make an accout on nano. it works as an incentive to do it, and then we can be writing buddies.

I don't have that many hetalias... hetalia is just most of what I'm doing in the near future, because it's the coolest group of anything I want to cosplay. All the other ones are either partially nonexistant, or I don't know any one and I feel like I'm butting in.

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #965 on: November 05, 2009, 03:31:24 pm »
HAY NOW IT'S THE FIFTH OF NOVEMBER. <3

._. I wanna blow stuff up now. .

Hidekaz has a lot of characters that need to be fleshed out.

I have a lot of Hetalia on mine 'cause I like some of the designs. Mostly it's just a ton of different versions of two or three characters~
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #966 on: November 07, 2009, 12:39:51 am »
Longwings=bestest! Because they give us characters like Jane and Emily and Catherine~. And yes, so cute!

I wanna work on Sealand. It would help if I actually left the house and went and got my base pieces. But I have to hunker down over even more makeup work. Swu ate my grades. D:
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #967 on: November 07, 2009, 02:48:25 am »
I really wanna read it now, but nano has taken over my life.

...and I'm thinking about all the cosplays that I really really want to do but I have no supplies. I'll bring my materials for my new Hetalia next time I'm home, since that's a relatively simple costume to make. (ffffffffffswordbutwearenotcountingprops) The parts I have fabric for are simple, at least. I need to go back to Scrap.

I'm surprised I haven't gotten sick yet. A lot of college students are really unsanitary, and I haven't had the shot. I dunno, I get stupid stuff like colds, but never anything more serious. Good luck with the makeup work. D:

this is really random, but does anyone know of a good traditional German desert? I have to make something for my German class.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 01:50:10 pm by Felix »

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #968 on: November 07, 2009, 04:23:39 pm »
Black forest cake! : D

Though that might take a while. . I'll look something up. xD

EDIT: You could make cheesecake with quark, if you have any lying around. Or Berliners.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 04:29:04 pm by MiriaRose »
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #969 on: November 07, 2009, 05:56:31 pm »
Strudel's super German.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #970 on: November 07, 2009, 07:37:27 pm »
..i went to sew Finland, and my sewing machine decided to die. Soooo cloooseee

I was also called for jury duty, but HAH Im not in Oregon so take that judicial system.

Oh but i got a mask for Spain...or the masquerade rather, so i suppose that's kind of progress...kind of.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!
"Wanna be a Freedom Fighter?"

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #971 on: November 07, 2009, 09:18:14 pm »
-just noticed her and her china are still not on the list-
O.o
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #972 on: November 07, 2009, 10:26:56 pm »
Malaria isn't adding people not on the forums, but you should be on there, Soundy~
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #973 on: November 07, 2009, 10:56:48 pm »
Whoops! Sorry 'bout that. Adding now.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #974 on: November 08, 2009, 03:34:03 am »
Ohhhhhhh my god Valeria, I just finished His Majesty's Dragon and it was soooooooo gooooooooood and I'm going to have to go to Powell's to get the rest now. They're insanely brilliant (although I did baww forever at a specific part near the end) and I love them. SO MUCH. And yessssss, I love Jane and Catherine a LOT. I want to go into their world and be a Longwing aviator. Forever and ever. I haven't gotten to know Emily by this point a lot but I suppose that's why there are two(?) more volumes.
... I really hope the Chinese get cooler fast, I read the preview for Throne of Jade and I currently want to punch them in the face >:I
also @Felix: Temeraire is like S&N - history textbook feel + dragons. In short. You'll like it.

I'm going with Valeria on this one as well (though HNNGGG cheesecake with quark) since Strudel is easy to make/delicious/German to the extreme.

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #975 on: November 08, 2009, 12:53:30 pm »
I just got my pants for Prussia today! ^^

I was gonna get the tie, too, but for some reason people don't believe in donating plain black ties to thrift stores.
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #976 on: November 08, 2009, 01:12:18 pm »
Okay, think I'll go with that.

OH YOU PEOPLE ALREADY WORKING ON COSTUMES. D8

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #977 on: November 08, 2009, 01:23:53 pm »
Jaqua: So with you on being a Longwing aviator. THEY'RE JUST SUCH SWEETHEARTS.
There are five books so far, the most recent being Victory of Eagles.

Miria: On the ties, I've noticed that too. No black leather gloves, either. 3:
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #978 on: November 08, 2009, 01:54:40 pm »
For my England tie, I raided my dad's closet and found the perfect one in there, since the only tie I own is dark red with gold stripes, and doesn't really work with my England costume. (hahaha I'm such a gryffindork)

You can ask around and see if anyone you know has a tie.

I WANT TO READ THESE BOOKS NOW. I WILL HAVE TO CHECK THE BOOKSTORE NEXT TIME I'M IN TOWN.
Are they fairly common? And would they be in the children's/YA section, or mainstream? If they're harder to find, someone might have to lend them to me.

I WILL BE BACK IN PORTLAND IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS.

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #979 on: November 08, 2009, 02:07:05 pm »
Malaria, I'm going to WalMart later to buy a tie and the gloves. My mom has a pair of black leather gloves, but she isn't letting me borrow then. xD;;
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #980 on: November 08, 2009, 02:15:05 pm »
Felix: Do it! The author is Naomi Novik.
I think they're relatively popular. I dunno if they're YA or not, but they're usually shelved with fantasy/scifi.

: DDD
We should hang out!

Miria: Is she afraid you'll get your nerd all over them?

Will you let me know if you find them there? I haven't seen cheap leather gloves anywhere. D:
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #981 on: November 08, 2009, 02:21:40 pm »
xDDD Perhaps! Her excuse is that she wears them all the time though.

My mom got hers for sale at JC Penny for $5 a few years ago.
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #982 on: November 08, 2009, 02:40:06 pm »
I will keep that in mind.

I am totally going to hit up all the department stores on Black Friday.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #983 on: November 08, 2009, 05:26:25 pm »
WE SHOULD DEFINITELY HANG OUT. If I can steal borrow my little brother's bus pass, I'll definitely be downtown. If I can't ... I'll pay the fare or get a ticket and be downtown anyway. xD How often/long depends on how I'm doing with nano, but since I'm over a day ahead I think I'll be fine. I also need to pick up some fabrics and other costume supplies, and there's a wig store someone recommended to me I want to check out... and jaqua, do you still have those old shoes you were going to give me for my hoofs?

I'll look for it. I haven't heard of them before, but then, I haven't been reading as much as I used to, since school books take up all my reading time. D8 And Uni libraries are SAD when you're looking for anything not for research. (though they do have a very small children's book section, where I saw this really cool old copy of the Hobbit, but that section is tiny.)

...I'm sure I'll like anything that is S&N-ish.

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #984 on: November 08, 2009, 06:38:06 pm »
Got my gloves and tie because impatient Miria is impatient.

The gloves were $10, but they're nice and warm so I can wear them on cold days. :3
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Kero-sempai

• Chibi
    • Kero-sempai on deviantART
« Reply #985 on: November 08, 2009, 07:54:01 pm »
Are they leather, or are they those cotton/knitted type gloves? I need to get another pair of leather driving gloves, because one of the two gloves accidentally got thrown into the washing machine. And leather doesn't machine wash whatsoever. -.-;;

So me and my mom need another pair (because we shared the previous pair) for each of us. I think I saw some from a distance at Target, but it was one of those in->out trips, so I don't actually know how much they cost or what they really looked like. This was a lazy weekend, so I didn't get any shopping into the schedule. Oh well, I don't think I have any money anyways. ><;

Black Friday is going to be fun. X3

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #986 on: November 08, 2009, 08:00:51 pm »
They feel like synthetic fiber, but they have pleathery stuff on the palms. Those were the only black, non-knitted gloves they had.

I think they look pretty good, though.

EDIT: They're 85% nylon and 15% spandex. You're supposed to hand wash them~
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 08:07:58 pm by MiriaRose »
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #987 on: November 09, 2009, 10:51:45 am »
Hey you guys, it's the 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin wall today.
Possible Future Cosplays:
Sergio - Minor Acts of Heroism
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
Maybe something from Homestuck
? ? ?

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #988 on: November 09, 2009, 11:33:00 am »
...you just made my day 1,000 times better. *.*
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline Kero-sempai

• Chibi
    • Kero-sempai on deviantART
« Reply #989 on: November 09, 2009, 02:07:59 pm »
It's an exciting date, n'est-ce pas? X3 I love pictures from the date. That wall never heard the end of it in 1989-1990. XD

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #990 on: November 09, 2009, 03:13:33 pm »
Hey you guys, it's the 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin wall today.
Yup!

In German today, we watched a video about how today, twenty years ago, the East German government was giving away travel passes to West Berlin, and how the West German government was giving 100 marks to East Germans.

Then it showed bananas and oranges galore, and how everyone was chanting "Gorby!" at a vodka truck.
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #991 on: November 09, 2009, 03:44:33 pm »
My teacher mentioned it as well, but we didn't talk about it because we had a test today. We will probably watch a video  tomorrow. (I'd laugh if it was the same one... or maybe not because I have absolutely no sense of humour in the mornings. I'd laugh later, though.)

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #992 on: November 09, 2009, 03:46:41 pm »
It's in English and they play classical music in the begining, and Julius Lennon later on, if you do end up watching the same video. xD
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #993 on: November 09, 2009, 05:04:25 pm »
Felix: WHOOOO
The wig store is probably Wigland, which I can guide you to. Auricle and Kero and I have been there before. They don't have very many crazy colors, but they've got a huuuge selection of natural hair color wigs.

No Berlin Wall mention in my classes. We're too full of stuff to do. : (
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #994 on: November 09, 2009, 05:11:02 pm »
Haha..so, posting on behalf of Goatchild...

http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePotatoSmashers

Weve been doing a ..cosplay blog type of thing, as Prussia and Germany , and given the day, and the entire not-plot of our project, we thought it'd be awesome to finally post about it here XP

Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!
"Wanna be a Freedom Fighter?"

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #995 on: November 09, 2009, 05:12:06 pm »
I'll have to remember to look at it once I'm in a place with fast internet, then~
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #996 on: November 09, 2009, 06:13:05 pm »
Just, uh, don't check the LJ comm. It's still very much under construction. >>
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #997 on: November 09, 2009, 06:23:27 pm »
xD Alright.
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #998 on: November 09, 2009, 07:04:28 pm »
Just, uh, don't check the LJ comm. It's still very much under construction. >>
O_O I was about to go on LJ and check that Because I was bored....xD thanks for letting me know. xD
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #999 on: November 09, 2009, 07:53:27 pm »
Just to clarify: I meant the Potato Smashers comm, not the main Hetalia one.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man