Author Topic: Baccano! '10  (Read 87728 times)

oslapedo

Re: Baccano! '10
« Reply #300 on: August 26, 2010, 12:36:37 am »
I'm on a Baccano! high right now and just read this whole thread, I love what I've seen so far of your guys' cosplay and I'm mega excited to see all of you Baccano! people at con!

Prepare yourselves for some photoshoot stalking <3

Oh, and fleur, even though you're not doing Eve for this KCon I think you totally should someday, that wig looks like a perfect color.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 12:38:31 am by oslapedo »

Offline ishpumalibu

• Chibi
« Reply #301 on: August 26, 2010, 09:12:09 pm »
I'm on a Baccano! high right now and just read this whole thread, I love what I've seen so far of your guys' cosplay and I'm mega excited to see all of you Baccano! people at con!

Prepare yourselves for some photoshoot stalking <3

Oh, and fleur, even though you're not doing Eve for this KCon I think you totally should someday, that wig looks like a perfect color.

Thanks for the love?

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #302 on: August 26, 2010, 11:49:04 pm »
Either tomorrow or Monday I'm going to dig my Chane cosplay out and try the entire thing on again to make sure nothing terrible has happened to the wig/dress/shoes while it's been stored away (tried the dress on a month ago and everything seemed fine.) Also need to fix the flower detail so that it actually has the two ribbon pieces coming off of it since my ribbon went AWOL at Sakuracon. I'm getting super pumped for this shoot guys!!! =D
Junior Cadet of TD BRO CHAD

Offline ishpumalibu

• Chibi
« Reply #303 on: August 26, 2010, 11:54:55 pm »
Either tomorrow or Monday I'm going to dig my Chane cosplay out and try the entire thing on again to make sure nothing terrible has happened to the wig/dress/shoes while it's been stored away (tried the dress on a month ago and everything seemed fine.) Also need to fix the flower detail so that it actually has the two ribbon pieces coming off of it since my ribbon went AWOL at Sakuracon. I'm getting super pumped for this shoot guys!!! =D

I'm sure it will fit beautifully.

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #304 on: August 30, 2010, 10:05:02 am »
sdjklfklasjdfklasd I've been neglecting posting in this thread!!!! I'm excited for our exciting....shoot! Ha ha, good news is I think I can make my boyfriend his gun holsters for Isaac in time!

Bad news is I am almost broke and have money for only a few Baccano! Bars (maybe even just one...) We'll see what happens though.

My costume is still totally finished. Kyle just needs his ascot and gun holsters. If I really have extra time I'm going to fix up our thief bags as well.

Also Baccano! Lunch is happening after the shoot again! Anyone cosplaying from Baccano! is welcome to join~ We are going to the Macaroni Grill again since that seems to be the only Italian place open on weird holidays. It's about 8-15 bucks for a dish. ACT CIVIL WHEN WE ARE AT LUNCH OR I WILL START BREAKING HEADS.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 10:11:16 am by ~boogiepop~ »
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #305 on: August 30, 2010, 01:20:59 pm »
Don't push yourself to make the bars, Nikki. They're a luxury - not a necessity and they can always make an appearance at a future photoshoot.

Meanwhile, Czeslaw's jacket is the last thing I gotta dooooo. It is currently cut out and ready for sewing. It's gonna be so niiiiiiiiice - finally, a cosplay item I can wear in real life! <3

Now, to figure out how to look five feet tall...
Montez Bailey, 1988 - 2009, we miss you, rest in peace.

!~~~No Kumoricon for me. See ya'll at Akicon 2011~~~!

Akicon 2011 Costumes: Genderbent Kim Pine, Marshall Lee

2012: YoYo, Czeslaw, ???

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #306 on: August 30, 2010, 04:52:46 pm »
Lunch would be awesome! I agree on the acting civil though, I like to enjoy my pasta without people screaming in my face. =3

Xyzleena's wig for Ennis should be arriving any day now, and Meggan finished her alterations on Lua, so I think my group is finally 100% done and ready for con. If Olivia is still weaing Graham then it's going to make my hotel room Baccano! central. XD

Offline saki-sempai

• Chibi
« Reply #307 on: August 30, 2010, 06:51:56 pm »
It's time to start the all nighters.... with three days before we leave, i have to sew together chane and...... make Claire. completely. the only thing done on him is the wig. worst case, we have a jacket close enough to his black outfit that i could do that. as a last case senario. wish me luck!
K-con 2015-
Lamento: Asato
KnB: Aomine Daiki
TnC: Gunji
Possibilities-
Something from persona, something from SNK, possibly DmmD?

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #308 on: August 30, 2010, 09:40:38 pm »
@Mei Long- We'll have at least one. We have to have at least one!

@Dubaby- YAY! I'm so glad you all are doing it :D I'm excited. And Olivia is wearing Graham.

@Saki- Good luck!!

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline ishpumalibu

• Chibi
« Reply #309 on: August 30, 2010, 09:44:48 pm »
were there anymore people who are confirmed dressing from baccano?

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #310 on: August 31, 2010, 12:38:51 am »
@Nikki Guess who still has a Baccano! bar from last year? :D

Also if you want I can give you some cash on Wednesday to buy some. How much are they?
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #311 on: August 31, 2010, 10:55:08 am »
ASKDJFOASDJF I'M NOT TAKIN' MONEY FROM YOU.

The money you pay me for the ticket can be the Baccano! money pool |3

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #312 on: August 31, 2010, 11:00:41 am »
...damnit Nikki, I swear..! It's not you taking moneys from me, it's me indirectly buying them for other people :P
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #313 on: August 31, 2010, 01:58:32 pm »
I finally got around to fixing up my Chane cosplay (the rose looks like it's on the wrong side because it'sa mirror pic so ignore it)... I have to go to shopping today for some cosplay stuff so I'll look for a prop knife while I'm out. =3

Offline shanime_panda

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #314 on: August 31, 2010, 02:54:19 pm »
it looks wonderful!!! You make a great Chane :3

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #315 on: August 31, 2010, 03:44:23 pm »
I finally got around to fixing up my Chane cosplay (the rose looks like it's on the wrong side because it'sa mirror pic so ignore it)... I have to go to shopping today for some cosplay stuff so I'll look for a prop knife while I'm out. =3

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm76/dubaby08/008-1.jpg

You are gorgeous!!! =D

Currently sewing Czeslaw's jacket. I'm sooo excited to wear it. And I have a lot of extra fabric so I think I may try and cover the hat so it matches the jacket... we'll see, we'll see.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 03:45:30 pm by Mei Long »
Montez Bailey, 1988 - 2009, we miss you, rest in peace.

!~~~No Kumoricon for me. See ya'll at Akicon 2011~~~!

Akicon 2011 Costumes: Genderbent Kim Pine, Marshall Lee

2012: YoYo, Czeslaw, ???

Offline ishpumalibu

• Chibi
« Reply #316 on: August 31, 2010, 05:39:39 pm »

I'm sure it will fit beautifully.

I was right..

Offline saki-sempai

• Chibi
« Reply #317 on: September 02, 2010, 01:21:20 pm »
*dies.... a lot*
I just ran out of fabric for my Claire......So, unfortunately....I will not have my conductor's jacket.
Which depresses me.
But...........-sighs- oh well.
K-con 2015-
Possibilities-

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #318 on: September 02, 2010, 03:40:31 pm »
Dawww you guys make me so happy. =]

I got my prop knife for Chane today... I'm too lazy to carry it around con, but I'll be bringing it to the photoshoot. Didn't have the time to make one that is actually accurate to what she uses in the series, but I found this little guy at Party City for $2 and it looks like I'm shanking people, so I'm pleased.

Offline ishpumalibu

• Chibi
« Reply #319 on: September 02, 2010, 04:30:44 pm »
@saki no worries, it's easy to lose your coat as the rail tracer!

@dubaby, hey its not a curved blade, but who will notice,, people will look at you, not the props.

Offline ishpumalibu

• Chibi
« Reply #320 on: September 02, 2010, 04:35:35 pm »
I was just thinking about how baccano has people wearing nicer clothes and was wondering how many people will be using their cosplays.

Offline saki-sempai

• Chibi
« Reply #321 on: September 02, 2010, 04:43:24 pm »
X3 I was debating bloodying it up, but this is supposed to be my nice, clean white one. My Bloody one is going to be made of..... not 90 dollars worth of fabric >>

And I would totally wear my pants to like, work and stuff, if I could. They're so comfy and look nice when pressed.
K-con 2015-
Possibilities-

Offline ishpumalibu

• Chibi
« Reply #322 on: September 06, 2010, 01:54:53 pm »
It was great to meet everyone! Thanks for making me feel so welcome.  :)

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #323 on: September 06, 2010, 02:48:59 pm »
Hey dudes, sorry I didn't show up for the meetup I planned. I'm still sitting at home, beddridden and not being able to go to the last day of con. I think stress from con inflamed my ulcer and is being terrible to me. I hope the meetup went well though, I heard the Baccano! lunch didn't happen but I'm going to trying my god damn hardest to make the Sakuracon shoot and the Kumoricon shoot next year a total blast. Thank you to whoever organized everyone in my place

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline ishpumalibu

• Chibi
« Reply #324 on: September 06, 2010, 03:00:14 pm »
Well, i was sad to not get to meet you, but just concentrate on getting better. I even met some people from outside of the baccano group that were really nice. I didnt get one of the girls' names, but we talked a lot and she took my name for facebook.

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #325 on: September 07, 2010, 06:15:13 pm »
FFFF I didn't make it to this one either. I'm sad I didn't get up anywhere close to early enough to make it. Being the overnight yoji manager means going to be at like 7am and my alarm didn't go off that day :/

Offline ishpumalibu

• Chibi
« Reply #326 on: September 07, 2010, 06:26:38 pm »
Ah. I wondered what had happened.

Offline shanime_panda

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #327 on: September 15, 2010, 08:06:13 pm »
so...anybody got pictures? I still haven't seen any..

Offline saki-sempai

• Chibi
« Reply #328 on: September 21, 2010, 07:03:17 pm »
K-con 2015-
Possibilities-