Author Topic: Missed Connection at the Masquerade!  (Read 1380 times)

Offline Acheron

• Sailor Scout
Missed Connection at the Masquerade!
« on: September 07, 2009, 12:14:14 am »
;A; Looking for the Larxene that was chilling with Tuxedo Mask, Olette, and two wonderful non-cosplayers at the Masquerade tonight! I want to thank you SO MUCH and explain where I disappeared to, but when I tried to find you guys via devART, I couldn't remember how to spell your usernames... *fails*

Arg, I'm sorry, this is super vague and this probably isn't even the right place to put it, but you guys were bros to me even though I was probably sketchy as all hell and a spaz to boot, and I really do want to convey my thanks to you!

- Namine
Kumoricon 2014:

Offline Lynx

• Sailor Scout
Re: Missed Connection at the Masquerade!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 08:26:41 pm »
I figured this is as good as any place to put this since it's of relation.

I was strongly looking forward to crossing someone that I had as a dance partner during the dancing lessons for swing dance. She was my third and final partner. She wore a simple pink dress type thing and I believe she had medium length hair and a wide smile. We both double high-fived like twice at least and much enjoyment had ensued. We ran through all the dance moves taught to us, in order, in succession. I wandered the masquerade searching for the same pink type dress but it was to no avail.

I told her that we should meet up during that dance and have a good time. I told her she couldn't miss me and asked who I was as a cosplay or something and I told her that she couldn't miss me. Well I was wrong. I wish I could go back in time and tell her who I was. The dance would have been that much more fun for me. Doing 4 laps around the dance floor wasn't a good time.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Enjoy yourselves and if she is out there reading this, I have one thing to say:

"You'll be in mind, and I hope I'll see you again in future masquerades."
[Insert Snazzy Signature Here]