Author Topic: Does anyone have shiny red or silver pants I can borrow/buy?  (Read 1802 times)

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
Does anyone have shiny red or silver pants I can borrow/buy?
« on: August 29, 2009, 10:04:35 am »
I plan to utterly annihilate the dance on Saturday night, and I think that some brilliant trousers would greatly supplement the effect.  If anyone has a pair of shiny red (best option) or silver (next best) pants I might be able to either borrow, or purchase for a VERY LOW amount ($12 or less), I would greatly appreciate it.

Size:
Waist: 28-30 inches
Length: 28-34 inches
needs to be fairly polite to my groin.  I can't astonish and amaze while I'm busy trying not to crush my manjewels.
I need to be able to move, meaning anything too loose OR too tight won't be usable.

I don't check this forum thrice daily like I do most of the other forums, so make sure you PM me if you reply here and might be able to help me out.

I mainly just want these for Saturday (a week from today! :O), but I'll be back in the market for such apparel come December.

A few notes on how much I'll be willing to pay to purchase such pants:
Red and fabulous: $8-$10
Shiny Silver: $5-$6
If it's sparkly: +$2

Variable price based on how well it fits.  If it's perfect, it'll be the second number.  If it just works, expect the first one.

I don't care if they're designed for women or men.  I just want me some qute pants.

Thanks,
-Tofu
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
Re: Does anyone have shiny red or silver pants I can borrow/buy?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 11:38:25 am »
I'm pretty sure if you go to Forever 21 you could find some shiny stuff CC:
or American Apparel CC;

Offline Kurohime

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 12:43:27 pm »
I'd take this weekend and demolish the thrift stores if I were you.:)

Buffalo Exchange and Red Light Clothing (?) carry a lot of this kind of stuff, if memory serves.  Might run you up to $25, but given how hard it would be to find such things, it would be worth it.

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 01:24:56 am »
I'm planning on checking The Dig.  Unfortunately, they're pretty hit-or-miss.  Sometimes I find exactly what I need, sometimes I find absolutely nothing. :/

But their prices are unbeatable!
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>