Author Topic: Pocky Club Delivery Recruitment  (Read 745 times)

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Pocky Club Delivery Recruitment
« on: August 27, 2009, 12:03:16 pm »
Hey everyone. This year Pocky Club has been pretty quiet but we're still here. Lulling attendees into a false sense of security.

Once again I am puting the call out for people who would be willing to help deliver Pockygrams during the convention. We need a lot of cosplayers from different shows, especially the newer ones that've gained popularity in the last couple years. I mean, sure we're going to get a bunch of requests for Sasuke and L but when I get a character from a show I've never heard of you guys are who I turn to.
Delivering Pockygrams are fun and I'm sure you'll love seeing the look on their face when their favorite character gives them a treat. You just have to meet with me and I'll supply the Pocky and find the people then you do the rest.

So if you're interested then reply here or send me an email (pockyclub -at- gmail.com) with your contact info (cell phone number if possible), what costumes you'll be wearing and when you'll be available.
We make most of our deliveries on Sunday and Monday so if you're only wearing a costume on Saturday don't worry about it. I don't want anyone to have to change just for a delivery.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010