Author Topic: DAILY COSPLAYER?!?!?!  (Read 2415 times)

Offline DooFeRthePanda

• Catgirl
DAILY COSPLAYER?!?!?!
« on: August 18, 2009, 02:43:25 pm »
so how many of you guys cosplay daily, monthy, yearly or barely ever? I like to dress up in cosplay casually almost everytime i go out now lol i love it. I'm in a wig right now and in anime-esque clothes. i just want to know whose a hard core otaku out there.

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
Re: DAILY COSPLAYER?!?!?!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 02:45:51 pm »
I use to larp on Sundays till I lost my car. I do consider larp to be a form of cosplay because we had to make our outfits and role play them out. Hurray for Vampire the Masquerade.

Offline DooFeRthePanda

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 02:52:12 pm »
lol LARPing counts too yup yup. as long as in costume and i want to larp sooo bad but not enough people want to join but oh well.

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 02:53:30 pm »
what type of larp are you thinking about doing? Because in order to larp, you normally need a character sheet, so as to keep your progress. From what I've witnessed, the world of darkness setting seems to work the most.

Offline nekovamp13

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 02:54:49 pm »
I just started cosplaying, so I haven't really been doing much. But, I'm sure I'll be going to places and school in random cosplays ^^ I've already started, since I've finished some. I actually went shopping in my green wig!
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline DooFeRthePanda

• Catgirl
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2009, 02:55:48 pm »
lol i run around town all the time with my wigs, anime esque outfits and crazy makeup its sooo fun! and i dont really know how to larp but i always wanted to do it and we dont have much larpers here so ya.

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2009, 02:57:44 pm »
well, it's quite easy, it's just learning how to play (VtM being done through Rock-Paper-Scizors) but I do know of someone who was hosting a game in portland, I need to find out if it's still being ran, if it is, I'll send you the info.

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2009, 03:01:23 pm »
I occasionally go out in public wearing cosplay, but not often. Meetups don't count in that as far as I'm concerned. I just try to be careful, I really don't want to do something I'll regret so I try to just dress casually most of the time. xD
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3
- Billy Joe Cobra (Dude, That's My Ghost!)

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2009, 03:09:52 pm »
My cosplaying is a slight secret to people who are acquaintances. I don't really like people knowing I do what I do if it's kinda weird. So I only really cosplay at cons, special events, or privet photo shoots I have periodically throughout the year. It looks like I might start bringing bits of costume to my art modeling job though.
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2009, 03:12:27 pm »
I cosplay for Kumoricon and for anime/cosplay-oriented events. I don't do it daily or even all that often. I like to do it for events only because it keeps my cosplays fresh and makes it feel special. I don't like to wear cosplay like regular clothing; it would ruin it for me if I did.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline nekovamp13

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • DeviantART
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2009, 03:17:09 pm »
People already know I'm crazy and do weird things, so people really weren't surprised when I showed up in cosplay on the last day of school.

I just think it's fun to dress up! And the praise I sometimes get makes me feel even more wonderful!
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline DooFeRthePanda

• Catgirl
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2009, 08:05:57 pm »
well i dont do 100% cosplay mainly just wig and makeup yup yup.

Offline CharlotteElbourne

• Chibi
    • Charlotte's Cosplay.com Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2009, 08:55:06 pm »
My friends and I went to our local malls and cosplayed as Death Note characters ^^; We had a Misa (me), a Matt, Mello, L, and Near... and the strange part was we saw a Mello and Matt there also o_o

We even recorded it ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TstmCthrp58

Offline devyrae

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2009, 06:25:34 am »
I go out in my wigs alot too. Mostly my long white wig tho..and my tail & collar^^
Kumoricon 13 plans:
Ari -Okage Shadow King
Axel -Kingdom Hearts
Ash -Pokemon
Nick -L4D2

https://www.facebook.com/Need4Things
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Devysisk-Modeling-Page/496336850429477

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2009, 06:35:47 am »
I do it without knowing I do it.

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2009, 10:35:22 am »
Hmm, I cosplay seriously (that is, fully dressed, wigged out and accessorized) only for photoshoots and conventions. I don't think I wear any cosplay stuff on normal days, but maybe I'll wear a wig or something if I'm having a friend over who's into anime :3

Offline DooFeRthePanda

• Catgirl
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2009, 11:10:17 am »
i love having a bunch of my firends dressed up in wigs and crazy outfits with tight makeup and go food shopping or go watch a movie lol i love doin it at home to watching anime (i'm a loser T____T) lol

Offline Man of the Public

• Catgirl
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2009, 11:15:59 am »
Only at cons and meetups/photoshoots.

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2009, 12:15:59 am »
Normally I only cosplay to a convention or cosplay event. I do admit to having cosplayed Demyx for a day because I was taking the lazy way out of finding something to wear. XD But I guess since I use my actual hair to cosplay Demyx it was kind of like cosplaying every day. :3 

I have heard people say that if they had an Org. XIII coat that they would wear it everyday. Another reason I don't cosplay outside of events is that all of my cosplays get really warm! D: I somehow end up only cosplaying characters that wear some kind of uniform/suit/long coat.
Possible Future Cosplays:
Sergio - Minor Acts of Heroism
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
Maybe something from Homestuck
? ? ?

Offline Ino13

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2009, 10:44:58 am »
I like to go outside, go around town and go to school in cosplay. Because It's always fun to make myself look like an idiot to the eyes of non-cosplayers. I also like to go to the store with my parents with a wig on even though they tell me to take it off before we leave the house. :3
I have gone to the movies in cosplay before and I always like to cosplay at home just because I can and I get really bored. There are sometimes when I can get my friends to join me in cosplaying when we go to the park, but that's rare in a way.
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2015!
Kano Shuuya - Kagerou Project/Mekaku City Actors (100%)
Castiel - Supernatural (100%)
Ruby - RWBY (0%)
Gold (with goggles) - Pokemon Adevntures/Special (100%)

Offline Brock

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2009, 11:10:54 am »
I use to shaker board as a ninja for Little Ceasars XD everyday till it got to hot, and whenever the chance presents it's self which averages to once a month

Offline Griff_the_dragoon

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2009, 11:25:08 am »
I cosplay once in a while but not alot. mostly at cons and events and that is about it

China bound!!!

Offline DooFeRthePanda

• Catgirl
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2009, 12:09:03 pm »
lol well since were just talking about cosplay do you guys do it on holidays too? i like looking at halloween as the perfect cosplay day lol but i'm gonna be a zombie nurse using ryofus wig. i wanted to do a pokemon but i dont think alot of poeple here would know what i was lol