Author Topic: You will all bow before Dr. Insano! X3 (And Seta on day 2.)  (Read 1004 times)

Offline Keenon Williams

• Sailor Scout
You will all bow before Dr. Insano! X3 (And Seta on day 2.)
« on: August 07, 2009, 06:19:13 pm »
Well, this year, I'll probably at least use my Kunio costume for a short period of time again. But for the remainder, I'm going as the original creation of one of my favorite internet personalities.

http://www.spoonyexperiment.com/ (WARNING: Most content is NSFW. LOTS AND LOTS of cursing.)

Noah Antwiler, AKA the Spoony One, is quite possibly one of the most hilarious people I've ever seen on the internet. He's snarky as hell, he goes into loads of detail on why he hates things, and most importantly, he knows how to incorporate new elements into his reviews when needed.

Speaking of additions. In his Final Fantasy 8 review, he introduced the charater I will be going as in part 8, a mad scientist by the name of...

DR. INSANO!

He's tried to take over the world with an army of robitic Suicide Squirrels... he tried to kill us all with Push 'n' Eat Macaroni in a tube... and now he will try to take over Kumoricon!!! NYEHEHE! NYEHEHEHEHEHE~~~!!!

Edit: And yeah, I know he's not an anime or video game character... but I don't conform... to normalcy... yeah.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 02:52:05 am by Keenon Williams »
06 - Naruto Uzumaki
07 - Ryoga Hibiki
08 - Kunio-kun
09 - Doctor Insano (Spoony Experiment), Seta Noriyasu
11 - Yuri Volte Hyuga

Help me make this year memorable! Take pictures with me at Kumoricon '11!

Offline Keenon Williams

• Sailor Scout
Re: You will all bow before Dr. Insano! X3
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 06:21:12 pm »
The costume is coming together. I have all but the blue scrub shirt I need. But I DO possess the goggles, the lab coat, the stethoscope, an Xbox remote (he modified one into a time compressor), and a Pikstik. (He uses them for handling hazardous materials like raritanium, though he calls them "robotic grabby things".)

Also, if anyone is going as a FFVIII character, it would be funny if I could get some pictures with you, since Dr. Insano hates FFVIII with the fiery intensity of a million Foreman grills.
06 - Naruto Uzumaki
07 - Ryoga Hibiki
08 - Kunio-kun
11 - Yuri Volte Hyuga

Offline Keenon Williams

• Sailor Scout
Re: You will all bow before Dr. Insano! X3 (And Seta on day 2.)
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 02:54:02 am »
One final update, I was able to find the parts to put together a pretty good Seta Noriyasu costume. (The guy from Love Hina.) So I'll be going as him on day 2. Look for the geeky guy with a stream of blood down his face!
06 - Naruto Uzumaki
07 - Ryoga Hibiki
08 - Kunio-kun
11 - Yuri Volte Hyuga