Author Topic: don't know the name of the anime? than post here.  (Read 2456 times)

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
don't know the name of the anime? than post here.
« on: August 04, 2009, 06:43:03 pm »
I am making this thread because I have a problem remembering name's of some anime that I used to watch, but haven't in a while, and I know there are others who have that problem as well. So any who, the rules are fairly simple:

For those who are trying to find out the name of a certain anime, post a description of the anime your looking for. Make sure you make it as detailed as possible so as to make it easier for others to figure out which series your talking about. Also describe what the characters where like and what they looked like if you can remember. Also explain the setting as well.

For those answering the person, all you need to do is give the name of the anime you think it is, and if you want, add a picture of the series to make it easier as well. Be kind and curtius to them and just try to answer to the best of your ability.

Now, here's the first anime, because I have been looking for it, yet can't find it. The series fallows a young man who's dream it is to write I think it's 300 scary storys (I could be wrong on the number). He meet's these 3 people who are staying at an inn, and later find out that each of these three people are responsible for sending sinners to hell (I think it is) The three people are This attractive lady who takes on the form of the sin itself and usually carries around this creepy doll, this big blue guy that shape shifts into the fear of the person, and this short guy who's almost fully covered and actually sends the people to the afterlife.

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
Re: don't know the name of the anime? than post here.
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 07:03:29 pm »
I'm not sure if it was an anime episode, movie, or even just a dream, but it's been bugging me for a while .-.

All I can remember was there was this girl who was always drifting off to sleep. When she did, she would become less and less of this world. Or something like that. Eventually in the end, she was on a subway, or getting off of one, and she fell asleep and her body disappeared. O_O

It most likely was a dream, since I can only remember that little bit of it... But it can't hurt to ask xD It sounds like an episode in xxxhOlic or something.

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 08:36:29 pm »
@Leon- Requiem from the Darkness. It's a pretty excellent and underrated series.

WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 08:40:06 pm »
@Leon- Requiem from the Darkness. It's a pretty excellent and underrated series.

Ya, I watched the entire series and is one of the best one's i've seen... but the reason not so many know about it is because of some of the theme's they use for it, in some way's, it's the most screwed up series around (in my opinion) But thank you for helping me out.