Author Topic: Trigun Movie  (Read 3189 times)

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
Trigun Movie
« on: August 01, 2009, 11:14:17 pm »
They're gonna release a Trigun movie. Dunno when, but they premiered a trailer at Anime Expo.
Just as a warning though, the voice over is probably the most terrible thing in the world, so put it on mute.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3N8Lrz8F_w

Feelings on this, etc.

I'm excited. I loved Trigun a lot and I'm excited to see what they're going to do with this. The animation looks pretty excellent as well, I'm just hoping that voice over guy has nothing else to do with the movie now that I had to listen to a minute and a half of his terrible voice.
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: Trigun Movie
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 11:17:53 pm »
Man, I really have to finish that show. I've seen half, loved it to death, just haven't been able to finish it.

I actually didn't even watch the trailer for the movie because I didn't want to spoil anything for myself, but I do have high hopes for it.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 11:20:44 pm »
No spoilers in the trailer Eve, if you really want to watch it.
I'm not actually sure where they are going with the movie. I watched all of the series and it doesn't really look like it continues from where the end leaves off. Maybe it's just a side story from the middle?

I want to say more contradicting things but I don't want to spoil anything from the series. Gotta finish this though Eve, it's super excellent.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 11:20:58 pm by ~boogiepop~ »
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline princessmoon

• Catgirl
    • Instagram: 10g10k
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 11:23:02 pm »
I'm excited. I loved Trigun a lot and I'm excited to see what they're going to do with this. The animation looks pretty excellent as well, I'm just hoping that voice over guy has nothing else to do with the movie now that I had to listen to a minute and a half of his terrible voice.

Totally agree! Trigun has been one of my faves and it's great to see more of it...it has been quite a while! ^_^ I miss "LOVE AND PEACE!"
And so it begins...

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2009, 11:33:52 pm »
Okay, thanks, Nikki. I just watched the trailer and am really excited to see it. Visually it looks just as fun and exciting as the show and as long as they keep the main vocal cast (Johnny Yong Bosch and others), I will be happy with it, I'm sure.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2009, 11:27:40 pm »
My ears....their bleeding. T_T

It does look really good though. I've always loved this show so I'm also excited to see how it turns out. Thank goodness though its not a live action. >_<
da/tumblr
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, pull the trigger. BOOM

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2009, 08:11:26 am »
Part of me was actually hoping for a live action movie, haha. I dunno, I kind of want to see some big hair/big gun action with real people, lol

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2009, 06:36:48 pm »
heh I know what you mean. But I keep thinking about all the other live actions that have come out so far and ones that are on their way and its just too disappointing. I don't want one of my favorite series to get turned into crap by live action. >_<

Ya know it is a little odd their just now making a movie.
da/tumblr
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, pull the trigger. BOOM