Author Topic: Springfield YukixShu Begging For K-Con Roomates!  (Read 2243 times)

Offline Nekojimei

• Sailor Scout
    • DA
Springfield YukixShu Begging For K-Con Roomates!
« on: July 12, 2009, 05:07:03 pm »
So Tim and I are struggling this year to even go-We're trying to get a ride, save up entry fee money, and get a room.

So we're wondering if anyone would be willing to put up with us if need be? We'd help pay as best we could and I personally would sleep on the floor.

Preferably, I'd like to bunk with someone i know from last year, but we're desperate.

Any help? Message me!

(And don't call me stupid for doing this- one of my buds suggested I try this....)

Offline bou12345318

• Catgirl
Re: Springfield YukixShu Begging For K-Con Roomates!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 07:01:10 pm »
So Tim and I are struggling this year to even go-We're trying to get a ride, save up entry fee money, and get a room.

So we're wondering if anyone would be willing to put up with us if need be? We'd help pay as best we could and I personally would sleep on the floor.

Preferably, I'd like to bunk with someone i know from last year, but we're desperate.

Any help? Message me!

(And don't call me stupid for doing this- one of my buds suggested I try this....)
i think katie might be able to help you but i'm not sure i'm not shareing a room with her anymore so she might have a extra room...
Kumoricon 2011
TK (Digimon 2nd Season)
Shuichi Shindou (Gravitation EX)

Offline Nekojimei

• Sailor Scout
    • DA
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 01:12:16 pm »
ok, if you could talk to her, or direct her to me that would be great!

Offline bou12345318

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 03:16:01 am »
ok, if you could talk to her, or direct her to me that would be great!
all call her as soon as i get back from my vacation
Kumoricon 2011
TK (Digimon 2nd Season)
Shuichi Shindou (Gravitation EX)