Author Topic: DDR Tournaments  (Read 2907 times)

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
DDR Tournaments
« on: May 07, 2009, 01:54:50 am »
EDIT:

This topic is now where I'll post links to DDR Tournaments I find that are going on in the Pacific Northwest.  I'll bump it up whenever one's within two weeks.

Be In My Paradise - Parkland, WA - June 27th
http://beatspace.net/ViewEvent.aspx?eid=46

DON'T STOP! - Portland, OR - July 11th
http://beatspace.net/ViewEvent.aspx?eid=48
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 03:18:50 am by DancingTofu »
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
Re: DDR Tournament on May 16th
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 11:20:31 am »
Your going to be there though right Charles? I'll probably join just for fun if you and the gang will be there.
EDIT:
Since Julia and Ethan RSVP'd for it I won't enter, but I'll come and say hi. I'm in college and don't have $10 to just throw away :P. Makes me sad I'm not into the Portland DDR group anymore though, *tears*.

EDITEDIT: Nevermind, can't go. My mom is going to take me and kyle to lunch on her way through town and drop off the few things I have left in Redmond.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 10:15:29 pm by ~boogiepop~ »
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
Re: DDR Tournaments
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 11:32:27 pm »
Be In My Paradise is only 8 days away.  Anyone else here planning on going?

Offline mattstotts46

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.myspace.com/mattstotts
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 04:39:57 am »
Would love to go to the portland one but will be on cruise.
Hello. My name is Matt. I like Twilight and the Jonas Brothers.

Offline nekovamp13

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 04:55:00 pm »
Is there a fee to just watch? I like DDR, but I would never do a compitition, but I would love to come and watch those crazy people "Dance!"
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 08:50:02 pm »
Nope, the costs are only for those entering the tournaments.  We'd love to have people there to come watch, and join in the afterparties. :]

Matt: sorry to hear you can't make it; have fun on the cruise though!  If you're not busy this weekend and don't mind staying up all night for the afterparty (it'll most likely go until 9am), you can probably join in on a carpool with me and a friend if you could put $10 towards gas.  Only possible problem on this side would be that my friend who'd be driving is not 100% sure he can go at this point.

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2009, 09:21:40 pm »
Charles, why do you always plan Portland DDR tournies when I am busy >:. I'll be in Washington on the 11th playing DDR actually.
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2009, 12:48:54 am »
Charles, why do you always plan Portland DDR tournies when I am busy >:. I'll be in Washington on the 11th playing DDR actually.
I don't.  This was confirmed a month ago.  You plan busies when I have tournaments. >:[

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2009, 08:31:05 pm »
So, I want to encourage non-competitive players to show up to Don't Stop! tomorrow as well.  The tournament might wind up unhappening because the machine was in unplayable condition when I went there on Thursday, in which case we'll just migrate to Tilt! at Lloyd Center via [Fareless Square] max line.

Anyway, this would be a great opportunity for folks to learn from the best in the Pacific Northwest and observe top-tier techniques in action.  It should also be a fun opportunity to hang out with folks from the Bemani community and meet some new people.