Author Topic: Persona in 09!  (Read 58824 times)

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
Persona in 09!
« on: April 26, 2009, 04:48:04 am »
Hey, this is just a little thread for anyone planning on cosplaying as a Persona 3 or Persona 4 character.  Or, you know, even Persona or Persona 2.  Those are just a bit more rare. 

PLEASE TRY TO KEEP THIS THREAD AS SPOILER FREE AS POSSIBLE.  IF SPOILERS ARE ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY IN YOUR POST, MARK THEM.  Thank you!

This year I'll hopefully be able to get my gas station attendant outfit together (<3...um, attendant), and if I really slack off then I'll have an Adachi back-up. (<3 adachi) I'd like to do Chie (<3 biker shorts), but she would require cutting my hair more than I like, and I don't know how to do her silly pockets.  I'm sewing a generic P4 uniform top for my friend who I'm encouraging to go as Kou (since he is asian AND tall). 

For the record I've played and beaten P3 and P4, and watched all of the Answer on youtube. 

I'd loooove to do a Chidori cosplay some day, or uniform!Aigis because <3 Aigis and the P3 uniforms are so ridiculously cute. 
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 05:15:23 pm by Serika »
lol peer pressure

Plans:
Kumoricon '11: Catherine (Catherine), Nanami (Revolutionary Girl Utena)
Sakuracon '12: Ryfia (Arc Rise Fantasia), other things

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Re: Persona in 09!
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 07:25:15 am »
AHHH! Persona = <3

I was going to go as Minato or Akihiko from P3, or Yukiko from P4 but...

I don't know what happened to that lol.
I have a lotta cosplays on my list right now, but if I can finish them a couple months before the con,
I might be able to fit a Persona one in :)

I know another new user here will be going as a couple Persona characters, DecemberWinds!
I've seen her around, she will be going as Fuuka from P3 and Naoto from P4.

Wow, if we really get a lotta people, we should have a small photoshoot and such!
You MUST bring your Kou friend, lol xD
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 07:25:56 am by iluvshijimi »

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 09:16:41 am »
I'm going as a secret persona character :3 but lots of people already know so I should just not make it secret anymore XD haha.

I'm going as Rise Kujikawa from Persona 4 but I'm really nervous because I think I will look bad. (But I love her so I can't help it) And my skirt looks wrong but meh, I've seen worse? [hitshead]

But if I have too many cosplays I probably won't end up finishing her, : [ sadly.

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 09:22:20 am »
lol, you won't look bad! If you end up doing Rise, let me know so I will do Yukiko and we can take pictures together! :)

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2009, 09:28:20 am »
lol, you won't look bad! If you end up doing Rise, let me know so I will do Yukiko and we can take pictures together! :)

Yessss :33
This gives me more inspiration to do it XD <333
I just need to grow my hair out until it's down to my hips XDDD

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2009, 09:30:00 am »
Haha, naturally you have lots of hair, so that should be easy for you! xD
Just keep downing the vitamin E lol. If I cut bangs again I'd have Yukiko's hair,
but the bottom half is still dyed brown from last year lol, I think I'll be going with a wig ^^;;
Looking forward to wearing glasses though, hoho, hurray for megane-fecchi!

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2009, 09:39:30 am »
Haha, naturally you have lots of hair, so that should be easy for you! xD
Just keep downing the vitamin E lol. If I cut bangs again I'd have Yukiko's hair,
but the bottom half is still dyed brown from last year lol, I think I'll be going with a wig ^^;;
Looking forward to wearing glasses though, hoho, hurray for megane-fecchi!

[evil laughter] haha we love glasses~ fufufu.
I shall keep downing that Vitamin E until it's the last thing I dooooo. [dies]
Yeah the only probably I have is with Rise she has Side swept cute bangs but my other (Tohru) has straight across bangs XD haha

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2009, 09:44:39 am »
Hmm, I'm pretty sure a quick swipe with a straightening iron would do the trick!
Not too often during the day though, your hair'd dry out quickly x_x

I kinda want to do Yukiko, but there's a Fuuka cosplayer showing up as well (I mentioned her somewhere above).
She's making me wanna go as Minato too so I can take a picture with her...
Then again, she's also going as Naoto from P4, so maybe Yukiko would be better, more P4-ness...

I'm running around in circles @_@
I should try to finish my current cosplays first xD

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2009, 09:59:57 am »
Wah I never thought of that~ you are so smart :#33

Ahhh It's hard to just choose one cosplay DX I know I should drop some of mine, but three of them are for groups and one I really really want to do XD (Rise~)

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2009, 05:13:50 pm »
I'm pretty sure my friend is going as Ken Amada.  He was also Ken last year... He wants to go as hu!Teddie or Yosuke, but I'm biased and trying to convince him not to go as Yosuke.  Also since he can't sew it'd be a LOT easier for him to go as Teddie instead. (lol vague spoilers lol...speaking of which, I should edit my first post.)

Just curious, how far are you two in P4 if you haven't yet beaten it?

Also, are you using checkers or houndstooth for the uniforms?  We ended up buying home dec. fabric just so we could get houndstooth for my Kou friend, because despite it being pretty common right now it is really hard to find decent houndstooth fabric. 

edit: And we should definitely schedule photoshoots.  ...P3 cosplayers should have a night photoshoot because that's totally perfect.  I'll have a booth so I don't want to be leaving it too much during AA hours, but I'm sure I could leave for an hour or so. (After 6 pm is preferred though...)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 05:18:26 pm by Serika »
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline DecemberWinds

• Cabbit
    • Yuu no Rakuen: My Journal of Randomness. =3
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2009, 05:29:15 pm »
I know another new user here will be going as a couple Persona characters, DecemberWinds!
I've seen her around, she will be going as Fuuka from P3 and Naoto from P4.
Wow, looks like I've already been mentioned here~! XD
Yup yup, Imma go as Fuuka from P3 and Naoto from P4. =3
I love Persona (or any of the SMT games for that matter)~! <3 Got hooked on it a bit over a year ago after a friend recommended it to me. =]

Speaking of friends, the friend who invited me to KumoriCon may be cosplaying as Yosuke and/or Ken Amada (again... X3 ). ^^ But he's not too sure about that yet... he's not even sure about who to cosplay as AT ALL yet. ^o^; And yep yep, I also support the idea of a Persona photoshoot! 8D That would be teh awesomeness~! <3

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2009, 07:59:52 pm »
I'm pretty sure my friend is going as Ken Amada.  He was also Ken last year... He wants to go as hu!Teddie or Yosuke, but I'm biased and trying to convince him not to go as Yosuke.  Also since he can't sew it'd be a LOT easier for him to go as Teddie instead. (lol vague spoilers lol...speaking of which, I should edit my first post.)

Also, are you using checkers or houndstooth for the uniforms?  We ended up buying home dec. fabric just so we could get houndstooth for my Kou friend, because despite it being pretty common right now it is really hard to find decent houndstooth fabric. 

edit: And we should definitely schedule photoshoots.  ...P3 cosplayers should have a night photoshoot because that's totally perfect.  I'll have a booth so I don't want to be leaving it too much during AA hours, but I'm sure I could leave for an hour or so. (After 6 pm is preferred though...)

Ah, I was considering going as Yosuke. If he decides to go as Teddie, let me know.

I've beaten P4 through and through, but anime_gurl hasn't even opened hers yet!
She needs to just play it the next time she comes to my house, lol.

If I have enough time for a P4 cosplay, I have houndstooth fabric I could use. Anything less is unacceptable, haha.

I love Persona (or any of the SMT games for that matter)~! <3 Got hooked on it a bit over a year ago after a friend recommended it to me. =]

Speaking of friends, the friend who invited me to KumoriCon may be cosplaying as Yosuke and/or Ken Amada (again... X3 ). ^^ But he's not too sure about that yet... he's not even sure about who to cosplay as AT ALL yet. ^o^; And yep yep, I also support the idea of a Persona photoshoot! 8D That would be teh awesomeness~! <3

lol, I've seen you around the forum and I thought you seemed really cute so far, haha.
Not to mention you're a fan of anything Megaten; so am I!
Aren't you excited for Devil Summoner 2 (デビルサマナー 葛葉ライドウ 対 アバドン王)?!
I was also considering coming as Serph from DDS if you've played that spin-off.

Again about the Yosuke, let me know if your friend decides to cosplay him.
I'd like to, but I'm pretty sure I can't pull it off as well as some other people, so it's fine if I don't get to, lol.

Edit: I think I read in your introduction post that you're also a fan of Sound Horizon? Correct me if I'm wrong.
I was rewatching their Moira live and listening to it for the billionth time today, haha.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 09:12:06 pm by iluvshijimi »

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2009, 08:02:28 pm »

Ah, I was considering going as Yosuke. If he decides to go as Teddie, let me know.

I've beaten P4 through and through, but anime_gurl hasn't even opened hers yet!
She needs to just play it the next time she comes to my house, lol.

If I have enough time for a P4 cosplay, I have houndstooth fabric I could use. Anything less is unacceptable, haha.

lol, I've seen you around the forum and I thought you seemed really cute so far, haha.

I'd like to, but I'm pretty sure I can't pull it off as well as some other people, so it's fine if I don't get to, lol.

XD BUT I KNOW THE WHOLE STORY AND WHAT HAPPENS. DX I went on the Japanese site and read about the whole game before playing it. XD I didn't know it would be released in America haha XDDDD
But I do know what happens etc.etc.

I would say spoilers but I'm just that nice : 3

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2009, 08:06:32 pm »
XD BUT I KNOW THE WHOLE STORY AND WHAT HAPPENS. DX I went on the Japanese site and read about the whole game before playing it. XD I didn't know it would be released in America haha XDDDD
But I do know what happens etc.etc.

I would say spoilers but I'm just that nice : 3

It still isn't the same as playing it yourself! :P Since you're coming over tomorrow, I might just make you play it for a little bit, haha.
Bring your memory card okay?! You're starting a file and that's that! >.<

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2009, 08:12:28 pm »
I bought a houndstooth skirt a while back and it comes with spandex underneath it :#3 yay no fan service fufufu.
But the houndstooth is a little large, and its white and black instead of grey and black XD But I saw people at Sakuracon with larger houndtooth than I have, so I don't think it's that big of a deal?
[hitshead]

I know FOREVER 21 had the perfect skirt but they didn't have it in my size. It was literally the skirt from the game DX now I can't find it anywhere... boo hoo

Offline DecemberWinds

• Cabbit
    • Yuu no Rakuen: My Journal of Randomness. =3
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2009, 10:09:14 pm »

Edit: I think I read in your introduction post that you're also a fan of Sound Horizon? Correct me if I'm wrong.
I was rewatching their Moira live and listening to it for the billionth time today, haha.
Heck yes I'm excited! =D I pre-ordered mine back in February... I soooo can't wait to get it! <3
And unfortunately I haven't played DDS, but... I WANT IT. ;.; I can't find it anywhere, though! T.T I have another friend who played it and said it was excellent! =D

I'll be sure to let you know! ;3 He's just trying to figure out how to do the jacket... XD;
Nyan, I'd still say try it. =3 I may not be able to pull off the best Fuuka in the world, but I do have a bit of a chance to make it work... ^_^

[fangirl]And OMIGAWD. I'm an obsessive Sound Horizon fan... 8] -points to Sanhora-themed Livejournal and siggies and avis on other sites- Aaaaand, Moira just happens to be my favorite story evar! <3 I love Misia~. Which is why Imma cosplay as her too. ^w^ -points to cosplay list in siggy- I have almost all the CDs, and I have the Moira live DVD~. =3 [/fangirl]
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 10:10:02 pm by DecemberWinds »

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2009, 12:29:41 am »
Me too and omg I can't wait to get my Raiho plushie! From what I've seen of the Japanese version, DS2 looks great!
I'm kinda hoping it comes with the Raidou version of SMT III: Nocturne Maniax, but I kinda doubt it.
I wanted to cosplay Raidou as well this year, but I don't think I can pull him off; I'm not a hat person orz

...If I have time before the con I'll go as him for sure, yay!

What?! DDS is SUCH an amazing game, you really must get your hands on it as soon as possible!
I hope I'll get to cosplay as Serph this year, he is SO freakin' amazing!

Hehe, I took a peek at your LiveJournal a little while ago and I was pleasantly surprised! I HAVE to take a picture of you as Misia!
And I can't believe you have almost all their CDs! I'm too poor to try collecting their stuff; you're so lucky!

Kinda got off topic but err, yeah, I think Yukiko would be the best character for me lol. I already have the hair~

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2009, 04:14:27 pm »
I bought a houndstooth skirt a while back and it comes with spandex underneath it :#3 yay no fan service fufufu.
But the houndstooth is a little large, and its white and black instead of grey and black XD But I saw people at Sakuracon with larger houndtooth than I have, so I don't think it's that big of a deal?
[hitshead]

I know FOREVER 21 had the perfect skirt but they didn't have it in my size. It was literally the skirt from the game DX now I can't find it anywhere... boo hoo

Darn, I was looking forward to some nice fanservice.  Anyways, I'm fairly certain the houndstooth is white/black and not grey (http://dokuganryu.com/scans/megaten/p4/01.jpg) so it's probably just shadows/blurring that makes it look grey.  And as long as the pattern is within a reasonable range it shouldn't be a problem. 8D The kind we got is the perfect size but... it's sort of a dark canvas, but as you guys have mentioned it does look a little darker in the game/some art.  Haha.

I really need to finish the top of my current cosplay so I can get to work on my friend's Kou... And THEN I can do the gas station attendant uniform.  I kind of want to carry around a gas pump to make me a little more recognizeable, but EVERYWHERE I've looked is just real gas pumps!  I want a cheap prop one that LOOKS real!  What I might have to go is take one of those sprayer nozzles off of the hose, and glue on a pipe, then paper mache the outside... If I can find some cheap plastic I could melt it over the mache'd handle so it won't rot so easily.  For Adachi I'd just carry... End game props... And some police tape, heehee. 

Speaking of which, I should work on my Magatsu Inaba shoes instead of typing up long paragraphs about how I'm busy. 
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2009, 01:24:31 pm »
[hitshead]

Darn, I was looking forward to some nice fanservice.  Anyways, I'm fairly certain the houndstooth is white/black and not grey (http://dokuganryu.com/scans/megaten/p4/01.jpg) so it's probably just shadows/blurring that makes it look grey.  And as long as the pattern is within a reasonable range it shouldn't be a problem. 8D The kind we got is the perfect size but... it's sort of a dark canvas, but as you guys have mentioned it does look a little darker in the game/some art.  Haha.

I really need to finish the top of my current cosplay so I can get to work on my friend's Kou... And THEN I can do the gas station attendant uniform.  I kind of want to carry around a gas pump to make me a little more recognizeable, but EVERYWHERE I've looked is just real gas pumps!  I want a cheap prop one that LOOKS real!  What I might have to go is take one of those sprayer nozzles off of the hose, and glue on a pipe, then paper mache the outside... If I can find some cheap plastic I could melt it over the mache'd handle so it won't rot so easily.  For Adachi I'd just carry... End game props... And some police tape, heehee. 

Speaking of which, I should work on my Magatsu Inaba shoes instead of typing up long paragraphs about how I'm busy. 

fufuf Im sorry Im terrible, I know!! XD But the skirt came like that I SWEAR!!
teehee

wahh that would be amazing!! you might find one at an old vintage store perhaps? Or maybe a GOODWILL? (you never knowwww) teehee
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 01:25:16 pm by anime_gurl_123 »

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2009, 04:36:54 pm »
wahh that would be amazing!! you might find one at an old vintage store perhaps? Or maybe a GOODWILL? (you never knowwww) teehee

Hmm, I hadn't thought of looking at Goodwill or any of those types of stores... I'll have to look through them a bit.  Thanks for thr suggestion?

SO UM, WHO'S EVERYONES TOP FAVORITE CHARACTERS IN PERSONA???

Mine...
P3: (And I only played FES so.  Lol.)
1. AIGIS. 
2. METIS.  Even if she was annoying. 
3. ELIZABETH. 
4. YUKARI. 
5. YUKO! 
Wow, I like girls. D8;;

P4:
1. Tie between CHIE and ADACHI!
2. Gas Station Attendant.
3. h!Teddie.
4. Yumi. 
I didn't like the characters in P4 as much as in P3, but Chie and Adachi are definitely the highest out of like everyone.  Maybe even the gas station attendant also.
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2009, 05:02:20 pm »
Here are my top fives!

-Persona 3-
     Akihiko
     Main Character
     Ryoji
     Shinjiro
     Elizabeth

-Persona 4-
     Yosuke
     Adachi
     Main Character
     Kanji
     Kou

These are my top fives, but for P3 I also have a big thing for IKUTSUKI, KUROSAWA, TAKEHARU KIRIJO (Mitsuru's DAD) and PRESIDENT TANAKAAAA. For P4, I am ABSOLUTELY obsessed with DOJIMA and TARO NAMATAME. Yes, I have an oyaji-fecchi. In other words, OLDER MAN FETISH, ahahaha! ♥♥♥

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2009, 10:01:25 pm »
Mine...
Persona 3 FES (I LOVE YOU)
Elizabeth (I want to be her best friend, literally.FAVORITE HANDS DOWN)
Minato : 3 (Of course~~)
Mitsuru (Her dates were funny)
Yuko (I wish I finished her story DX)
Akihiko (delicious)
Chidori (So shy XD)

XD I miss them already.

PERSONA 4:
 Rise Kujikawa (loveeee~~)
 Yosuke Hanamura (adorable~~~~wahhh)
 Naoto Shirogane (: 3333 I want to be friends)
 Ryotaro Dojima(He's really handsome DXXX)
 Nanako Dojima (freaking cutest thing ever. She makes me want to have a younger sibling DX)

: 33
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 11:57:37 am by anime_gurl_123 »

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2009, 10:41:51 pm »
I'm planning on crossplaying Yukari for this.  I've been thinking about either the Main character or Yukiko for next year from P4.
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2009, 11:13:13 pm »
anime_gurl_123, you should hide your Naoto spoiler! 8DDD;;

I actually don't understand why people like the main characters so much.  As in, the MCs... Since they don't really have any personality...

I'm planning on crossplaying Yukari for this.  I've been thinking about either the Main character or Yukiko for next year from P4.
Oooh, cool!  Would it be serious crossplay or just like... Joking around-type crossplay?
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2009, 11:41:07 pm »
I actually don't understand why people like the main characters so much.  As in, the MCs... Since they don't really have any personality...

Ah, actually, I'd say the main characters have a lotta personality besides the one you, the player, provide in the decisions you make.
I love the cute side of Minato, like how embarrassed he gets around Elizabeth, and I love the sillyness of Souji,
like when he reacts to mystery food x and comforting Yosuke...

Pure win.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 11:41:28 pm by iluvshijimi »

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2009, 08:23:57 am »
@Serika
Its a serious crossplay.  At least, as much I can make out of it x_x.

@iluvshijimi
I agree.  Though, Manga for Persona 3 protrayed the Minato as rather silly, but funny manner x_x.

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2009, 09:24:15 am »
I agree.  Though, Manga for Persona 3 protrayed the Minato as rather silly, but funny manner x_x.

Ahaha, don't get me started on manga Minato, because he is portrayed with a slightly different feel than in the game,
but I stand by my opinion lol. I can have main characters in my top five, haha!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 09:24:29 am by iluvshijimi »

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2009, 11:58:15 am »
anime_gurl_123, you should hide your Naoto spoiler! 8DDD;;

Oooh, cool!  Would it be serious crossplay or just like... Joking around-type crossplay?

AH DX
I always forget. DX MY BAD IM SORRY~~~!!

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2009, 03:00:48 pm »
-makes dramatic appearence, falls on face- >w<
Wow! xD I'm gone from here a month or two...and more Persona Cosplayers!! :3
I might be Yosuke! 8D
MIGHT. >w>
Errr...You gotta convince me first. x3
My friend might be the MC, or Seta Souji, for that matter. xD
She's currently playing it, so I'm trying to get her to be Kanji... xDD
Yes! But here I am!
Yosuke Hanamura. ;]
Kumoricon 2013 was cancelled for me. Can't await for next year! Cosplay list will arrive soon.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2009, 11:36:41 pm »
-makes dramatic appearence, falls on face- >w<
Wow! xD I'm gone from here a month or two...and more Persona Cosplayers!! :3
I might be Yosuke! 8D
MIGHT. >w>
Errr...You gotta convince me first. x3
My friend might be the MC, or Seta Souji, for that matter. xD
She's currently playing it, so I'm trying to get her to be Kanji... xDD
Yes! But here I am!
Yosuke Hanamura. ;]

yayyyy : 333 Yosuke is so adorable~ I'm so excited if you do decide to, because Rise and Yosuke, are amazing win :  D

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2009, 11:42:39 pm »
I think Yosuke is cool.  one of my fav characters I say.  MC, Rise, and Yukiko are my other fav from P4.

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2009, 03:14:55 pm »
yayyyy : 333 Yosuke is so adorable~ I'm so excited if you do decide to, because Rise and Yosuke, are amazing win :  D
Oho, okay okay.. You got me. xD
I'll try my best to talk to my dad. :3
I'm sure I'll be able to cosplay as him and whatnot. X3
To Wal-Mart!! I mean...Junes! xD
Kumoricon 2013 was cancelled for me. Can't await for next year! Cosplay list will arrive soon.

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2009, 03:55:49 pm »
Oho, okay okay.. You got me. xD
I'll try my best to talk to my dad. :3
I'm sure I'll be able to cosplay as him and whatnot. X3
To Wal-Mart!! I mean...Junes! xD

lol, nice save! I freakin' love that jingle.

Especially when Nanako sings it <3

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2009, 09:10:57 pm »

Nanako is so adorable when she sings it! X3

Also...For all of you guys:
I got this great Idea. 8D But it depends if you guys are staying late at night. O:
Does the King's Game ring a bell? xD
Oh man, I've always wanted to play it for real! xD
So..what do you guys think? :3

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2009, 09:43:33 pm »

Nanako is so adorable when she sings it! X3

I got this great Idea. 8D But it depends if you guys are staying late at night. O:

OH MY GOODNESS YES
XDD WE COULD HAVE SODA AND JUICES HAHA
XDDD

PLEASE LETS DO IT, IT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN~~~ And we can record it~~!

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2009, 11:50:37 pm »

OMG WE TOTALLY SHOULD! This gives me more reason to start work on my Persona costume lol.
Which characters do we have confirmed so far? *checks* Here's our list so far
(color coded [Green = Yes], [Orange = Maybe], [Red = Don't Know]):

PERSONA3
- Yukari (Seraph)
- Fuuka (DecemberWinds)
- Ken (Serika's Friend 2/DecemberWinds' Friend)

PERSONA4
- Main Character (GwarNekoChan's Friend/iluvshijimi's Brother)
- Yosuke (Serika's Friend 2/DecemberWinds' Friend/GwarNekoChan)
- Yukiko (iluvshijimi)
- Rise (Anime_Gurl_123)
- hu!Teddie (Serika's Friend 2)
- Naoto (DecemberWinds)
- Adachi (Serika)
- Kou (Serika's Friend 1)
- Gas Station Attendant (Serika)

That leaves me with... P3's Main Character Minato, Mitsuru, Aigis, Shinjiro, Jin, Chidori and Elizabeth, and P4's MC Souji and Yukiko.
Hmm, shall I ask for a vote then? I can't decide which character to cosplay, so I'd like to ask for all you guys' help!

A bit about me, I'm 5'4", Asian with tanned skin and a slender build. Oh yeah, and barely any chest, haha.
Click on the CURE button in my signature to see my crappy C.C. cosplay from last year.

I'm leaning towards Minato, Aigis, Jin, Elizabeth and Yukiko, but I think I can pull off any of the above, so the others are open, too.
Thanks for the help!

EDIT: I've decided to cosplay Yukiko for sure, so no need to vote I suppose, lol.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 06:49:53 pm by iluvshijimi »

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2009, 03:40:46 pm »
I think.... O:
You should be Yukiko! X3
That way, uh... >w<
I dunno, I just think Yukiko is awesome! 8D
XD

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2009, 03:47:18 pm »
Which characters do we have confirmed so far? *checks* Here's our list so far
(color coded [Green = Yes], [Orange = Maybe], [Red = Don't Know]):

PERSONA3
- Yukari (Seraph)
- Fuuka (DecemberWinds)
- Ken (Serika's Friend 2/DecemberWinds' Friend)

PERSONA4
- Main Character (GwarNekoChan's Friend)
- Yosuke (Serika's Friend 2/DecemberWinds' Friend/GwarNekoChan)
- Rise (Anime_Gurl_123)
- hu!Teddie (Serika's Friend 2)
- Naoto (DecemberWinds)
- Adachi (Serika)
- Kou (Serika's Friend 1)
- Gas Station Attendant (Serika)

That leaves me with... P3's Main Character Minato, Mitsuru, Aigis, Shinjiro, Jin, Chidori and Elizabeth, and P4's MC Souji and Yukiko.

W-Wait, I don't see Akihiko on that list anywhere! D= Can't forget him...he's my favorite P3 character.

And is it strange that I kinda-sorta want to cosplay a character from P4 yet have not played the game yet?

Anyway, who knows. I might even end up cosplaying from P3. I've always wanted to make Jin...

But it's really up in the air right now.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2009, 04:00:30 pm »
W-Wait, I don't see Akihiko on that list anywhere! D= Can't forget him...he's my favorite P3 character.

And is it strange that I kinda-sorta want to cosplay a character from P4 yet have not played the game yet?

Anyway, who knows. I might even end up cosplaying from P3. I've always wanted to make Jin...

But it's really up in the air right now.

sk_chan!! :3
Oh my god, you should!
It would be fun cosplaying with you again. X3
and a second time too! XD

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2009, 04:03:12 pm »
sk_chan!! :3
Oh my god, you should!
It would be fun cosplaying with you again. X3
and a second time too! XD

*wavewave* =3 I really think too far ahead, though, since I always end up changing my plans, yadda yadda...but right now I really want to cosplay Pesonaaa... >3>
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2009, 04:16:30 pm »
I think.... O:
You should be Yukiko! X3
That way, uh... >w<
I dunno, I just think Yukiko is awesome! 8D
XD

Yes, I think I should do Yukiko as well lol.
I found some cosplay pictures in the Persona 4 LiveJournal and I want to take pictures with a P4 group now haha.

And yes sk_chan, we don't have an Akihiko, YET! It wouldn't be too difficult for me to cosplay him,
but my face isn't really suited for short hair, so I thought I might do him another year. If you're able to, you should go as Akihiko!
(Can't wait to see you as Germany either, along with me as Japan, we complete the Axis Powers,
but there are one too many N.Italys, lmao)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 04:18:41 pm by iluvshijimi »

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2009, 05:17:10 pm »
Yes, I think I should do Yukiko as well lol.
I found some cosplay pictures in the Persona 4 LiveJournal and I want to take pictures with a P4 group now haha.

And yes sk_chan, we don't have an Akihiko, YET! It wouldn't be too difficult for me to cosplay him,
but my face isn't really suited for short hair, so I thought I might do him another year. If you're able to, you should go as Akihiko!
(Can't wait to see you as Germany either, along with me as Japan, we complete the Axis Powers,

O: Oh my god. xD
I just saw your Cosplay thing on the Cure thing... and..
You're that C.C from Last year! XD
You took a picture with my buddy that was C.C too! :3
Anyway, -slaps self- Back on Topic. xD
Yes. Yukiko. You shall :3 You'd be great! X3

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2009, 05:43:31 pm »

I was thinking about cosplaying Akihiko, but kinda like you, I'm iffy on wigs that are short in the front (meaning the bangs), and I'm actually worried about Germany for that...but I'll make it work for him somehow, I guess.

Lmao, too true. Italia swarm!!
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2009, 06:47:21 pm »
: Oh my god. xD
I just saw your Cosplay thing on the Cure thing... and..
You're that C.C from Last year! XD
You took a picture with my buddy that was C.C too! :3
Anyway, -slaps self- Back on Topic. xD
Yes. Yukiko. You shall :3 You'd be great! X3

Haha, C.C. was my first cosplay ever, so I didn't think to take glamour photos before going to the con,
and I didn't know to do stuff like conditioning your wig, perfecting the eyebrows, etc so I think I really sucked last year.
Your friend was the other C.C. though?! Nice!

I think I will do Yukiko now since one of my younger brothers is set on cosplaying Souji.
That completes our group if we can also get a Chie and a Teddie.

And sk_chan you'll probably make a wonderful Germany, really looking forward to the photoshoot!

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2009, 07:08:46 pm »
I'll be looking fwd to your Yukiko then ^_^.  She is one of my fav characters for Persona 4 and one I considered cosplaying myself.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2009, 09:16:45 pm »
yayy :33 sk_chan~~ hello! I would oh so happy if you did Persona, since it's OH SO AWESOME. XDDD

<3333

I mean, just look at my signature. It's so proof.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 09:55:23 pm by anime_gurl_123 »

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2009, 10:43:20 pm »
And sk_chan you'll probably make a wonderful Germany, really looking forward to the photoshoot!

Haha, thanks for the vote of confidence. Let's hope.

yayy :33 sk_chan~~ hello! I would oh so happy if you did Persona, since it's OH SO AWESOME. XDDD

<3333

I love your signature. xDDDD
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2009, 12:24:33 pm »

Copycat. I guess I'll change my sig as well then.

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2009, 01:00:12 pm »
xDDD Man, you guys and your signatures...
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2009, 05:39:50 pm »

Haha, C.C. was my first cosplay ever, so I didn't think to take glamour photos before going to the con,
and I didn't know to do stuff like conditioning your wig, perfecting the eyebrows, etc so I think I really sucked last year.
Your friend was the other C.C. though?! Nice!

I think I will do Yukiko now since one of my younger brothers is set on cosplaying Souji.
That completes our group if we can also get a Chie and a Teddie.
Yup! :3 That was her! xD She was excited to see another C.C around.
I don't think you sucked. I think you did pretty good! X3

Woot! 8D Yay!!
Must...find...Teddie and Chie cosplayers!! >w<