Author Topic: programing staff, in need of room  (Read 4223 times)

Offline venightmare

• Cabbit
    • myspace
programing staff, in need of room
« on: August 28, 2006, 02:43:30 am »
...with a floor were I can crash... all I will carry with me is clothing, caffeine, and my guitar (because once kumoricon is done, I have an important audition).  I will most likely only touch the third item an hour and a half before everything starts, I would try making the trip if it wasn't because I can't get home when the convention is over

Offline Dark_Lady_Kassendra

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.geocities.com/darkladykassendra.html
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 03:11:36 am »
Need floor space? I got plenty if that's what you need ^.^ Lemme know
Jerimiah of Bakazoku Fangirl- (yes, we're even engaged!!!! ^.^ we consumated our love with a Beef Crunch Wrap Supream and a hot sauce packet that asked him to marry me ^.^)

Goggle Squad Fangirl- also so dubbed by Waffles

Offline Amerithe

• Cabbit
Food?
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 07:32:24 pm »
FLOOR SPACE! I WORSHIP! I'll bring food. Homecooked yummies. Because I have no life. >.> but nothing raw, transporting is harder, and for some reason people don't trust me with food......
- Ryo's Amerithe
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad? said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Offline venightmare

• Cabbit
    • myspace
floors
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2006, 07:44:17 pm »
yes, floor should be enough, with a bathroom.  I will probably bring more caffeine than I will need.  When do you arrive to the red lion

Offline Dark_Lady_Kassendra

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.geocities.com/darkladykassendra.html
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2006, 04:27:21 am »
I'm gonna be checking into the hotel around 3pm Friday afternoon. Just look for a Misao Makimachi with black framed glasses
Jerimiah of Bakazoku Fangirl- (yes, we're even engaged!!!! ^.^ we consumated our love with a Beef Crunch Wrap Supream and a hot sauce packet that asked him to marry me ^.^)

Goggle Squad Fangirl- also so dubbed by Waffles

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2006, 05:14:40 pm »
do you still have more space? because if my boyfriend and i don't find anyone to pay for the other bed in our room, we'll have to give it up...and he also is a guitarist (classically trained). i'm running a room, so i'd only occasionally hop up there to nap
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).