Author Topic: The search for pictures  (Read 2462 times)

Offline Rushifa

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Sewing Madness
The search for pictures
« on: September 03, 2007, 10:13:02 pm »
Alright, I was wondering if you guys could help me find pictures and me and some of my buddies.  I really appriciate it!

First, my friend and I were dressed up as Utena and Anthy from Revolutionary Girl Utena.  She was in her duelist outfit, and I was in the rose bride dress, with my hair down. 

Also, I helped construct a jacket for my friend (very last minute, not my best work...but still), but we never got pictures of it!  She was dressed as someone from Code Geass, in a yellow jacket, short black shirt, and red hair.

Finely, I was a member of Nekopan Bakery, and I was wonderfing if anyone got any pictures of our booth, or the maids, or anything?

Thanks again everybody!

Offline totemo_oishii

• Bunnygirl
Re: The search for pictures
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 10:22:59 pm »
I'd suggest checking the (still in progress) official photo thread in the cosplay section. :3

Offline Rushifa

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Sewing Madness
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 10:34:05 pm »
I'd suggest checking the (still in progress) official photo thread in the cosplay section. :3

Thanks, believe me, I've been lurking...but I figured it also didn't hurt to ask, lol.

Offline totemo_oishii

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 10:35:53 pm »
I have a picture of the Neko-pan crew, but I haven't posted it yet. I'll definitely tell you when I do. :3

Offline Rushifa

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Sewing Madness
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 10:39:07 pm »
I have a picture of the Neko-pan crew, but I haven't posted it yet. I'll definitely tell you when I do. :3

thaaaaanks!  We were too busy most of the con to snap alot of pictures, and I personally didn't get any, so I'm taking it upon myself to seek them out.

Offline mageofthebooksolivia

• Cabbit
Here's a pic! Re: The search for pictures
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 02:18:37 pm »
Hi I'm Olivia I took an awesome pic of you two. I was dressed as Yuuko from XXXholic and Tsubasa.
Here it is.
Toodles enjoy.

Offline kalagei

• Chibi
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2007, 02:20:21 pm »
Actually, if anyone could post any pics of me they have (there were few) I'd really appreciate it. I was Man-Haruhi. (I did it for the Lulz)
2004 - 2007 Kumoricon Attendee
2008 - Operations Office Staff
2009 - Assistant Ops Director
2010 - Director of Operations
2011 - Registration Manager
2012 - Vice Chair
2013 - I can safely say that I'm not running for a board position :D