Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts 0'8  (Read 102984 times)

Offline sexynojutsusasuke

• Sailor Scout
Re: Kingdom Hearts 0'8
« Reply #300 on: May 01, 2008, 04:07:39 pm »
count me in :3
planned cosplay:
Namine
Misa Amane

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #301 on: May 01, 2008, 07:27:24 pm »
Me, my sister, and possibly another friend are going as Kingdom Hearts. I have some frieands that will probably stick with me cause I'm con-experienced but they are all gone be from Naruto.... so we'll just probably look like a very interesting cross-over.

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #302 on: May 01, 2008, 08:10:40 pm »
Yeah, this is a photoshoot thread XP so I agree we need to get back on topic and see just how many people we can expect to see there!

I have a group of 4 for sure, and i think possibly 2 or 3 more..but it depends
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!
"Wanna be a Freedom Fighter?"

Offline sexynojutsusasuke

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #303 on: May 01, 2008, 08:54:28 pm »
i have a definet group of 3 :3
planned cosplay:
Namine
Misa Amane

Offline Caelendil

• Cabbit
    • My deviantart
« Reply #304 on: May 02, 2008, 11:57:19 am »
Just me, myself, and I..  but I'll be with Kira and company at times. So..  When is the photoshoot again?  Lol.
2010: Kakuzu

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #305 on: May 02, 2008, 01:59:52 pm »
Whenever we want it. I think it should be one of the first two days, though. At the moment it's set to Saturday, but we can easily change it to Sunday if that works better for everyone.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #306 on: May 02, 2008, 08:02:36 pm »
I'm going to the Zim shoot too, so I would like it to stay where it is. But I can be flexible. :3

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #307 on: May 02, 2008, 10:45:10 pm »
What time on Saturday would it be? Is that the 1st, or 2nd day of the con?
AX :
- Seras Victoria (Hellsing)
- Axel (Kingdom Hearts II)
- Debut Cosplay

Offline Charis

• Cabbit
« Reply #308 on: May 02, 2008, 11:10:33 pm »
I have no input right now, because its still way to early for me to be planning what I'm doing and when, for the con.  Whenever everyone decides, though, I'll try and make it to it.
Kumori Con '09-

Sokka- Avatar: The Last Airbender
Bakura- Yugioh
???

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #309 on: May 02, 2008, 11:14:06 pm »
First day. The con is Sat, Sun, Mon. It would prolly be late afternoon or something. Though you know, now that I think about it, we really could have the shoot BOTH days if we wanted. Like, that's totally an option. If we all end up split between the days that is. : P

@Spleen: If it does end up being Sunday, we can just be sure to not schedule it at the same time as the Zim shoot so you could switch costumes if you wanted. I did that last year.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #310 on: May 02, 2008, 11:20:43 pm »
Okay, thanks! I hope I get a room. lol, it would be a lot easier.

Offline KairiLee

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #311 on: May 05, 2008, 07:31:42 pm »
- - i hope i'm not too late to join in this thread for the KH '08 photoshot am i ? :3

i'll be going as Kairi ( like omg Kai they couldn't figure that out >w> ) & if we e v e r manage to finish my friend's Olette cosplay she'll be actually cosplaying with me this year as well n__n !

i'm not sure which outfit i'll wear which day though so really . . .
whenever you guys finalize the date for the PhotoShoot tell me which outfit of Kai's i should wear or what version of Kairi you need at the shoot ~

- - i have her pink dress outfit almost done ( needs to be fitted, way too big on me; needs to redo shoes as well )
& i have her school uniform ( needs shoes ) .

x; oh and we'd love a group to hang around with since it will be just us two together i believe !
;loves : Roxas, Sora, Riku, Axel, & Demyx :'D <3 !

« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 07:35:01 pm by KairiLee »

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #312 on: May 06, 2008, 01:43:42 pm »
Kairi's pink outfit seems to be outdone, I didn't see a lot of her school form. Just to stand out more, you could do her school uniform, or depending on what the other Kairi's are wearing, go with the outfit that's less worn.
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #313 on: May 06, 2008, 04:05:58 pm »
Aww, I'm getting sad with how many Kairi's are going now. : ( I felt special. Y.Y

Offline KairiLee

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #314 on: May 06, 2008, 09:03:08 pm »
Kairi's pink outfit seems to be outdone, I didn't see a lot of her school form. Just to stand out more, you could do her school uniform, or depending on what the other Kairi's are wearing, go with the outfit that's less worn.

- - ahh thanks n__n . i think i'll go in the end to the photoshot with the outfit less worn after its all finalized , thats one is more comfortable anyways >w> , but ehh maybe i have to consider which outfit i need more shots of . . . well whatever happens i'm sure it'll be great .

We still deciding on the time for Saturday ehh ?

Aww, I'm getting sad with how many Kairi's are going now. : ( I felt special. Y.Y

- - aww well i'm sorry ! i've been Kairi since forever though so . . . n__n; ! we can both complain what a bxtch our dresses are to wear when there's all these KH cosplayers walking around in comfy Orgy 13 coats >w< xD ! How many kai's are there exactly now though ehh ? From what i remember . . . theres 4 counting me e__o; ? Thats not a horrible amount ! There were like 5 or 6 last year so really we've decreased in number x3 ! So do you have your outfit all ready to go though :3 ?

x; ahh & i just remembered ! KAiRi is a M A I N C H A R A C T E R .
don't give in so fast when it comes to dabates such as those >'3 !

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #315 on: May 06, 2008, 09:08:01 pm »
Or you could always do both. 1 outfit for the first half of the photoshoot, and then the other for the last half.
Idk how many photoshoots of KH are going on, though.
There might be two.
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #316 on: May 06, 2008, 09:16:59 pm »
lol, I don't even remember seeing any Kairis last year. XP

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #317 on: May 06, 2008, 09:18:54 pm »
I think I saw around 3 last year. I wasn't really paying attention, though.
I saw almost no Kairi's at Sakuracon, or any KH for that matter.
It was more Naruto and Pokèmon.
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #318 on: May 06, 2008, 10:04:01 pm »
Wow, random Popularity?

Offline KairiLee

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #319 on: May 07, 2008, 07:58:40 pm »
Or you could always do both. 1 outfit for the first half of the photoshoot, and then the other for the last half.
Idk how many photoshoots of KH are going on, though.
There might be two.

- - ahh now there's an idea, but i'm driving up for all three days & not staying at the hotel sadly, i'd have to carry the cosplays around with me then hmm . . .  it would work out perfectly if there were two though . there's still time though to deal with these things so no worries, really i should worry about finishing them both up . ugg you know how hard it is to find just plain lavender converse high tops around here ? xD;

I think I saw around 3 last year. I wasn't really paying attention, though.
I saw almost no Kairi's at Sakuracon, or any KH for that matter.
It was more Naruto and Pokèmon.

- - wow o__o; thats just sad that there were no KH's cosplayers practically .
&& yes that is some random popularity there >w> , i bet Death Note will be big this year at Kumoricon =w= !
KH will probably get more popular again when the new games get released .

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #320 on: May 07, 2008, 08:22:53 pm »
Well yeah, Death Note this year is last years Naruto. But I don't want to cosplay for the big thing. If your going as someone who like 5 other people are going as then I don't see the point (unless you one up all the others) I don't want to be mean, I just want to be unique and noticed.

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #321 on: May 08, 2008, 01:14:08 pm »
- - ahh now there's an idea, but i'm driving up for all three days & not staying at the hotel sadly, i'd have to carry the cosplays around with me then hmm . . .  it would work out perfectly if there were two though . there's still time though to deal with these things so no worries, really i should worry about finishing them both up . ugg you know how hard it is to find just plain lavender converse high tops around here ? xD;

- - wow o__o; thats just sad that there were no KH's cosplayers practically .
&& yes that is some random popularity there >w> , i bet Death Note will be big this year at Kumoricon =w= !
KH will probably get more popular again when the new games get released .

I drove all three days last year, too. I just left all of my things in a friends hotel room, which, I felt a little guilty for, but none of them minded.
Kairi's shoes you could try to find on ebay, that or, you could alter a pair yourself. I don't think it would be too difficult to.

Once the new games are released, I'm pretty sure cons will be FLOODED with KH cosplays, which, will probably get annoying, very quickly.

Well yeah, Death Note this year is last years Naruto. But I don't want to cosplay for the big thing. If your going as someone who like 5 other people are going as then I don't see the point (unless you one up all the others) I don't want to be mean, I just want to be unique and noticed.

I know exactly what you mean. If you're going to put time into your cosplay, and a spend the extra money to make it look nice, then it shouldn't matter who you're cosplaying as, so long as you look awesome doing it.
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline KairiLee

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #322 on: May 09, 2008, 04:58:56 pm »
I drove all three days last year, too. I just left all of my things in a friends hotel room, which, I felt a little guilty for, but none of them minded.
Kairi's shoes you could try to find on ebay, that or, you could alter a pair yourself. I don't think it would be too difficult to.

Once the new games are released, I'm pretty sure cons will be FLOODED with KH cosplays, which, will probably get annoying, very quickly.

- - ahh thats cool & nice of them, wish i had some friend going that are getting a hotel .
sadly its always just been me & my friend going, we'll get a hotel one year though hopefully =w= ~
yeah i'm keeping my eyes open, finding the right pieces to alter for cosplay are all about luck really xD ,
i check out a whole bunch of store whenever i can looking for shoes that are perfect or that i can deal with altering .

oh goodness i know >w< ! there are gunna be KH's cosplayers everywhere & soon people are going be hating it like Death Note & Naruto e__e; . i dunno if Kai is gunna be in the new games though so i wonder if she'll get really popular again xD; ?

- - its like the songs that are good, but they insist on playing them over & over again till everyone hates them . i know what you mean though & i worry all the time that i'm being rude by thinking that way xD !
i just wanna go as a character i love and relate to & be the best of that character i can be . . . i sorta think that you shouldn't cosplay as a character you have nothing in common with looks wise or can't relate to . its like . . . whats the point then ? i couldn't help comparing myself to every Kairi i saw last year . . . but i think we all do that with our cosplays xD ! & i must agree that getting compliments & being noticed is what i really like about cosplaying . getting asked for my picture ( even if its just a bunch of random different guys o__o; ) and getting compliments on my outfit . like last year my favorite moment that beat even getting asked for pictures was when a girl actually came up to me & said," You're cosplay is amazing ! " and then she ran off into the crowd >w< !

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #323 on: May 11, 2008, 01:17:52 pm »
Yeah. I'm hoping my friend will make me a keyblade. That'd be so awesome. :3

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #324 on: May 12, 2008, 01:53:48 pm »
If I haven't already posted in here... Hello! Now, onto business... I'm going to be Demyx (complete with sitar) and Riku (with keyblade, not too sure which version of the l'il bugger I'll be, depends on how hot it is an whether or not I wanna run around in pleather all day half-blind). Not too sure which days I'll be each, but I figure all three days will be pretty big ones this con what since it starts on a Saturday this year.

But other than that... I really hope nobody tries to grab me for random fanservice.

Offline KairiLee

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #325 on: May 12, 2008, 05:05:28 pm »
Yeah. I'm hoping my friend will make me a keyblade. That'd be so awesome. :3

- - i don't even wanna think about making a keyblade =w=;;; . . .
oi oi oi, i bet i'd cut my hands off D: !
cause if i ever made one i'd make it outta wood and most likely i'd work from there .
i'd make oathkeeper &/or Oblivion though, then m a y b e Kairi's "Flower Power" keyblade xD; !

If I haven't already posted in here... Hello! Now, onto business... I'm going to be Demyx (complete with sitar) and Riku (with keyblade, not too sure which version of the l'il bugger I'll be, depends on how hot it is an whether or not I wanna run around in pleather all day half-blind). Not too sure which days I'll be each, but I figure all three days will be pretty big ones this con what since it starts on a Saturday this year.

But other than that... I really hope nobody tries to grab me for random fanservice.

- - hello n__n ! & Oh, yeah .
i hope the weather is nice for Kumoricon as well ! . . i can almost promise you though that as Demyx you'll be grabbed up for fanservice . . .
" Run ! Run away ! " D: xD !

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #326 on: May 12, 2008, 06:35:13 pm »
lol, if you don't wanna do fan service then you can carry around a little sign or something with fan service in a crossed out circle. X3 I'll do fan service... but I'll be Kairi so there probably won't be a lot wanted. DX

Offline ZombieFace

• Sailor Scout
    • Jailbreak Designs / Photography
« Reply #327 on: May 12, 2008, 09:35:47 pm »
But I don't want to cosplay for the big thing. If your going as someone who like 5 other people are going as then I don't see the point (unless you one up all the others) I don't want to be mean, I just want to be unique and noticed.

I don't think thats really the spirit of an anime convention.  you say you don't want to be mean or anything, but it's obvious that you will be walking around judging everybody that will be in the same costume style.
I know when I go and other people in the same costume as I, we all get along and basically have fun together. Your view of people with similar interests in cosplay is saddening to me.

~JailBreak Photography~
www.jailbreakdesigns.com

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #328 on: May 12, 2008, 10:21:59 pm »
But I don't want to cosplay for the big thing. If your going as someone who like 5 other people are going as then I don't see the point (unless you one up all the others) I don't want to be mean, I just want to be unique and noticed.

I don't think thats really the spirit of an anime convention.  you say you don't want to be mean or anything, but it's obvious that you will be walking around judging everybody that will be in the same costume style.
I know when I go and other people in the same costume as I, we all get along and basically have fun together. Your view of people with similar interests in cosplay is saddening to me.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to have the best cosplay. As long as you don't start hating the people who cosplay the same character, then I don't think it's that bad. ^^ Everyone worked as hard as they wanted to or as their life allowed them to on their cosplay. If you think your cosplay is better than someone else's, that's fine. Just don't go telling them they suck. THAT's definitely not in the convention spirit. : P
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #329 on: May 13, 2008, 01:50:15 pm »
- - hello n__n ! & Oh, yeah .
i hope the weather is nice for Kumoricon as well ! . . i can almost promise you though that as Demyx you'll be grabbed up for fanservice . . .
" Run ! Run away ! " D: xD !

DXdoesnotwant Oh noes! Good thing I'll have my sitar to smack extremely-forward people with! If all else fails, I'll go hide behind my dad. Nobody messes with Gil Grissom.

Hey, as soon as I finish all my props... If I have time left I might be able to make more keyblades (for other people) what since now I know what the heck it is I'm doing with insulation foam and I have a Mouse. Of course, I probably won't be able to make anything particularly... filigree-esque, like Oathkeeper or either Ultima Weapon, but the bigger and chunkier weapons like Metal Chocobo or Monochrome are probably within my grasp. I'll have to talk to my dad about it, though. I'll post pictures of my Way to the Dawn when I finish it so you guys see.

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #330 on: May 13, 2008, 05:37:23 pm »

There's nothing wrong with wanting to have the best cosplay. As long as you don't start hating the people who cosplay the same character, then I don't think it's that bad. ^^ Everyone worked as hard as they wanted to or as their life allowed them to on their cosplay. If you think your cosplay is better than someone else's, that's fine. Just don't go telling them they suck. THAT's definitely not in the convention spirit. : P
I didn't say I'd hate them. >.< I love making friends at conventions, but I just feel like too many cosplay for one thing isn't as fun as going as something with only a few. I'm sorry if I offended anyone I didn't mean it to sound like that.

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #331 on: May 13, 2008, 06:06:27 pm »
Some people take it offensively, others sometimes agree, or just don't pay attention at all.
Really it all just depends on your views, because not everyone shares the same opinion on things.
I personally get a little annoyed when I see a character I like being poorly cosplayed, but that's just my view on the subject.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 06:33:44 pm by Sayda »
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #332 on: May 13, 2008, 06:20:52 pm »
It's kinda like politics.  :-\ Just gotta deal with it. Anyway, I have a question, those little things you have on shoes for shoelaces, is there an easier way to put those on besides using the little holepuncher-like tool? It costs $20 and I don't wanna do that to my mom's pocket. : o

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #333 on: May 13, 2008, 06:39:18 pm »
You could always use your school's hole-puncher, assuming you still attend it.
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #334 on: May 13, 2008, 06:47:57 pm »
Someone said that earlier too. : P I'll ask my mom if it would work. Thanks!

Offline sekitan bun

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #335 on: May 13, 2008, 11:54:31 pm »
does anyone know if there is any official times for the photoshoot?
Cosplays 09:
Sebastian Michaelis-kuroshitsujiKarren-code geass

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #336 on: May 13, 2008, 11:58:16 pm »
does anyone know if there is any official times for the photoshoot?

Nope, but that's part of the reason why we have this thread: to decide a time! ^^ So throw us some suggestions! At the moment, there's talk about having two photoshoots, one Saturday evening and one Sunday late morning I think. Do ya'll have any other preferences to throw out there?
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #337 on: May 14, 2008, 08:48:57 am »
Saturday evening would be good, we just need to figure out any scheduling hiccups that we might be able to avoid. Same thing goes for mid-morning on Sunday. Why not noon on Sunday? For the Trinity Blood photoshoot at Sakuracon, it was at eleven in the morning on Sunday and I didn't manage to get there until noon. Early doesn't always mean good.

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #338 on: May 14, 2008, 05:05:43 pm »
Yeah nothing ever really happens in the morning. Then again, there are two so if we pick one good time for half, and then another time for everyone else or.. well I mean like if there are two then it should be okay and everybody should be able to make one. :] Morning is good for me, then again I could possibly be there the whole weekend so anything is good for me. ^_^; but mid-day is probably really good for most people.

Offline KairiLee

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #339 on: May 14, 2008, 06:46:15 pm »
     I agree with mid - day being good for most people n__n . since some of us are going to be driven to the con from farther away then some other people, it might take longer to get there and an early time wouldn't work out then . but mid - day usually is good for everyone, as long as the photoshoot is not during the same time as another one someone is gunna go too .

x; i just prefere mid - day myself as i'm not sure i could get a ride there ( or wake up >w>; ) so early in the morning, though i'll be there all 3 days i'm pretty sure, so i'll be sure to manage to get to at least one, i'd like to be there for both though n__n !

Offline sekitan bun

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #340 on: May 14, 2008, 06:51:15 pm »
Hmmm... yeah miday does sounds good.
I'm gonna try really hard to stay in that hotel this year, but I'm working really hard for my cosplay money and admission to the con as it is! (working EVERYDAY at my dad's job...chuuuu)
Cosplays 09:

Offline KairiLee

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #341 on: May 14, 2008, 07:02:37 pm »
     x; -nods- i'd love to stay in the hotel as well but ahh its not meant to be this year ( is completely broke e__e; ) . i spent most of my money on my cosplays as well, luckily my mother spared me & payed for the admission to the con ~

- - oi, you can do it though 83 !!! i'll be hopefully working at Barnes & Noble's during the summer n__n ! maybe if i raise enough in time . . . ahah my mother would probably never let me stay in the hotel actually though xD !

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #342 on: May 14, 2008, 07:08:18 pm »
I know earlier in the thread we talked about having in around 2 or 3 Saturday and I still like that option XP it gives us the rest of the weekend to hang with the peeps we'll meet at the shoot!

Im so happy we have a room for my cosplay group this year @_@ also im thankful i got a job today so i can pay for it, egads...
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline sekitan bun

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #343 on: May 14, 2008, 07:20:01 pm »
Eeeeh... I'm not even old enough to get a job TTnTT (15)
-sigh- yes yes....lots of people to meet at the photoshoot to take yaoi pictures! woot!
I really need more people in my group, I only have three and one of them is still contemplating weither or not they even WANT to be Demyx.
Keh..oh well.. I've always done the pairing cosplays with my sister...it's so lonely though.
Cosplays 09:

Offline KairiLee

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #344 on: May 14, 2008, 07:27:34 pm »

I know earlier in the thread we talked about having in around 2 or 3 Saturday and I still like that option XP it gives us the rest of the weekend to hang with the peeps we'll meet at the shoot!

Im so happy we have a room for my cosplay group this year @_@ also im thankful i got a job today so i can pay for it, egads...

- - yeah i agree with that , especially since i'm counting on stalking a few of you lovely people as it will just be me & my friend as Olette and its so much more fun in a group n__n !

x; ahah lucky, i'm happy for you though xD !

Eeeeh... I'm not even old enough to get a job TTnTT (15)
-sigh- yes yes....lots of people to meet at the photoshoot to take yaoi pictures! woot!
I really need more people in my group, I only have three and one of them is still contemplating weither or not they even WANT to be Demyx.
Keh..oh well.. I've always done the pairing cosplays with my sister...it's so lonely though.

- - well its not like i w a n t a job :'D , i just really need one for duh m o n e y xD !
cosplaying is oh so taxing on the wallet >w< ! i just want to meet a really cute roxas owo; or sora, axel, riku, or demyx xD ! just to hang around with n__n .

Offline sekitan bun

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #345 on: May 14, 2008, 07:53:00 pm »
My sister is ADORABLE! you'll love her as a Roxas!
I always find myself being the more masculine characters and she always seems to be the uke type.
Last years kumoricon there was a girl that came up and asked for a picture and said "FINALLY there's a Ritsuka and Soubi pair where the Soubi is TALLER than Ritsuka!" and I was like "ora? O.O"
Cosplay is VERY expensive...and I'm too much of a damn perfectionist, I even went as far as to buy green contacts for my axel cosplay, and I'm letting my sister borrow my blue ones for Roxas (i've discovered that sharing contacts isn't all that bad as it's said to be, cause you clean it with solution every time you use them) but I mean buying contacts isn't TOO far....but I also shaved off half of my eyebrows! (I think it actually looks better that way though)
SOOOOO even though I'm working my butt off for my cosplay, my sister is being lazy and saying stuff like "I wanna cosplay as code geass more than KH!" and I say "you'll be my Roxas...you'll be him and LIKE it! >:(" Heh...she doesn't have a choice really -evil grin-
She wants me to be damn Karren becaus eI have big boobs! and I wanna be lelouch, and then SHE wants to be Lelouch...
-sigh-
I guess I could settle with Suzaku (though his outfit is way too tight looking for my taste)
Cosplays 09:

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #346 on: May 14, 2008, 07:59:29 pm »
I got lucky XP its hard to get a job here if you arent 18 because its a college town @_@ but the place my mom works for had a position so yay! now in 7 months i can apply to other places and they may not laugh!

The photoshoots are so fun, I made so many new freinds last year, i think our group had like 5 people before the shoot and after it we had like 10, it was epic.

i just want to meet a really cute roxas owo; or sora, axel, riku, or demyx xD ! just to hang around with n__n .

and haha! pretty much a guarantee you'll meet not just one but a few XD
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline sekitan bun

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #347 on: May 14, 2008, 08:02:17 pm »
I got lucky XP its hard to get a job here if you arent 18 because its a college town @_@ but the place my mom works for had a position so yay! now in 7 months i can apply to other places and they may not laugh!

The photoshoots are so fun, I made so many new freinds last year, i think our group had like 5 people before the shoot and after it we had like 10, it was epic.

i just want to meet a really cute roxas owo; or sora, axel, riku, or demyx xD ! just to hang around with n__n .

Heh heh..yeha I'm excited about that! I can't wait to see all them awesome KH cosplayers! XD

Cosplays 09:

Offline KairiLee

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #348 on: May 14, 2008, 08:13:46 pm »

My sister is ADORABLE! you'll love her as a Roxas!
I always find myself being the more masculine characters and she always seems to be the uke type.
Last years kumoricon there was a girl that came up and asked for a picture and said "FINALLY there's a Ritsuka and Soubi pair where the Soubi is TALLER than Ritsuka!" and I was like "ora? O.O"
Cosplay is VERY expensive...and I'm too much of a damn perfectionist, I even went as far as to buy green contacts for my axel cosplay, and I'm letting my sister borrow my blue ones for Roxas (i've discovered that sharing contacts isn't all that bad as it's said to be, cause you clean it with solution every time you use them) but I mean buying contacts isn't TOO far....but I also shaved off half of my eyebrows! (I think it actually looks better that way though)
SOOOOO even though I'm working my butt off for my cosplay, my sister is being lazy and saying stuff like "I wanna cosplay as code geass more than KH!" and I say "you'll be my Roxas...you'll be him and LIKE it! >:(" Heh...she doesn't have a choice really -evil grin-
She wants me to be damn Karren becaus eI have big boobs! and I wanna be lelouch, and then SHE wants to be Lelouch...
-sigh-
I guess I could settle with Suzaku (though his outfit is way too tight looking for my taste)

- - orly 83 ?! well then i can't wait to see you both at the con, whoever you end up being eheh . owo you both were Soubi & Ritsuka ?! where . was . i ?!?! D: ahaha xD ! i would of wanted a picture to >w< !

x; oh tell me about it =w=; ! i h a t e being so obsessive with my cosplays but i ammmm xD; ! i'll reply to your lovely post in my contacts topic right after this eheh >wo ! ohhh the eyebrows xD i know people who just shave them all the way off & draw them on for Axel's look ~ ! but i like his eyebrows so i bet it does look good on you :3 . i know some people use makeup to cover-up their eyebrows =w= ? but i can't imagine that working or looking too good .

xx; i just started watching Code Geass ! wondering if i'll get obsessive with it too, though kingdom hearts love is forever <3 . ahaha you'll be quite the pair i'm sure at the con, they way you're saying you argue sounds like Axel & Roxas enough xD ! ewww for tight outfits >w> i have to get my Kairi pink dress cosplay altered so the hem line will be shorter & get it taken in cause its way too big on me, so i can just imagine how fun it will be to walk around in after its done =w=; . . . xDD !

- - oh so much fun >w< ! i can't wait ~
x;& forgive me if you just see this Kairi standing a bit away from you just staring while her Olette makes fun of her xD; ! i was really just too shy to go up & talk to anyone last year, but since i'm talking on the forums before hand hopefully it'll be easier >w>; . i hope the KH groups don't mind me tagging along with them D: x3 , i know Kairi isn't in high demand cause of all the yaoi pairings owo; ! but i just wanna hanging around with everyone n__n !

- - HOBUGGA this post is long & HOBUGGAx2 a deer just walked past my window 83 !
xDDD

Offline ZombieFace

• Sailor Scout
    • Jailbreak Designs / Photography
« Reply #349 on: May 14, 2008, 08:39:24 pm »

I didn't say I'd hate them. >.< I love making friends at conventions, but I just feel like too many cosplay for one thing isn't as fun as going as something with only a few. I'm sorry if I offended anyone I didn't mean it to sound like that.

I've gone to cons and I have seen the many many forums that flame people for whatever reason.  I just don't understand why the gathering of people celebrating such a wonderful thing have a tendency to hate on so many people for whatever reason. 
Everybody could find something wrong with somebodies costumes, i just think whatever that problem or dislike may be should be ignored and just the fact that they took time to do whatever their abilities/finances/time would allow should be met with a huge glomping hug instead of a cruel-haunting glare.
Taking pride in your cosplay is a great thing.  I suggest if you see someone in a costume of equal/less/better quality than yours, just hope they have the same positive outlook on things as i do rather than some of the previous posts.
I hope to see you all at Kumoricon. I will be easily spotted.

I also may walk around with a spray bottle of "Drama B-Gone" and will spray those who deserve it.

Hugs and Kisses!

~JailBreak Photography~
www.jailbreakdesigns.com