Author Topic: The Potato Smashers are totally gonna get everything done for ECCC.  (Read 384290 times)

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
Re: The Potato Smashers Cosplay/THE C-LIST SUPERDUDES (Other cool dudes welcome.)
« Reply #2850 on: December 04, 2010, 07:45:40 pm »
I feel like their ears don't quite have the skinny look we're going for, but they sure are pretty on their own.
Gosh, I'm gonna need to spend several days up in Portland just so I can see everyone and do all the cosplay/show-watching we need to do.

Guys, the Kcon site rolled over. Prereg is open for $30.
I sure wish I had a job so I could feel okay about spending that money. 3:
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
Re: The Potato Smashers Cosplay/THE C-LIST SUPERDUDES (Other cool dudes welcome.)
« Reply #2851 on: December 05, 2010, 05:47:06 am »

I ship it. I ship it HARD.

I'm spending like all my free time on tumblr right now and it's ridiculous
SO MANY AVATAR TUMBLRS
SO MANY HARRY POTTER TUMBLRS
EVERYTHING I LOVE IS IN ONE CONVENIENT PLACE

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2852 on: December 05, 2010, 02:45:52 pm »
@Felix & Malaria: I wasn't saying we should buy the $50 ears at all. Honestly, I think they're kind of ugly. I just meant we could use their explanation for how they got their ears to work to make our ears work. : P

I wish I had $30. Like, at all. I have $7 from now until god knows when. : | Stupid PSU.

@Jaqua: LAWL YOU SO SILLY. SILLY LIKE ZUKO'S FACE.
Me and Hashi watched the second Harry Potter movie last night for her bday. Tiny Tom Felton made the best faces~! <3
And how did I not know until JUST now that he was in the Borrowers?? MUST REWATCH THAT MOVIE. RIGHT. NOW.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2853 on: December 05, 2010, 02:50:23 pm »
I would like you all to know that I got up about about an hour and a half ago and am still wearing my pajamas.

HI KELLY HIIIIIIIIIII

Jaqua: I ship it now. Mostly because their faces show like, actual aging. I SHIP THE AGING.

Yagi: Someday you'll get your loan return. And then you can eat things other than protein bars!

Guys apparently a group has already done a Dead of Night shoot and they say they'll have picture up eventually. want seeeeee
also kind of want cosplay zombie Hanna.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 02:50:48 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Bealmira

• Cabbit
« Reply #2854 on: December 05, 2010, 02:57:41 pm »
… It's difficult to lurk when you call me out on it… But hey everyone/Malaria. <3

I would like you all to know that I got up about about an hour and a half ago and am still wearing my pajamas.

HI KELLY HIIIIIIIIIII

Jaqua: I ship it now. Mostly because their faces show like, actual aging. I SHIP THE AGING.

Yagi: Someday you'll get your loan return. And then you can eat things other than protein bars!

Guys apparently a group has already done a Dead of Night shoot and they say they'll have picture up eventually. want seeeeee
also kind of want cosplay zombie Hanna.
2011 cosplay list:
Totoro
BuisnessSuit!Alphonse
Ukraine - Hetalia

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2855 on: December 05, 2010, 02:59:16 pm »
There's a bar above the thread that says who's looking at the thread at any given moment. And it's my job to call out the lurkers. ; D

also, you spaced your response above the quote instead of under it.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 02:59:37 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2856 on: December 05, 2010, 03:01:28 pm »
HIIIII KEELLLYYYYYY~!!! <333
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Bealmira

• Cabbit
« Reply #2857 on: December 05, 2010, 03:02:49 pm »
OMG, humiliate the n00b day… Sorry.
2011 cosplay list:
Totoro
BuisnessSuit!Alphonse
Ukraine - Hetalia

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2858 on: December 05, 2010, 03:03:36 pm »
STOP BEING EMBARRASSED.
WE LOVE YOU SO THERE IS NOTHING TO BE EMBARRASSED ABOUT.

everyone who doesn't know, Bealmira is our awesome friend Kelly.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 03:03:50 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2859 on: December 05, 2010, 03:10:37 pm »
This is me every day I don't have class.
Just saying.

HIII KELLY even though I don't know you... HIIIIIII

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who felt that way about those ears.
Done: Blue Spirit (A:tLA), Sollux Captor (HS)
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline Bealmira

• Cabbit
« Reply #2860 on: December 05, 2010, 03:19:39 pm »
Hello hello. Hello Yagi, Felix. I don't wanna get in the way of conversation… Since you seems so exited about AnE, I guess I'll try reading it.
2011 cosplay list:
Totoro
BuisnessSuit!Alphonse
Ukraine - Hetalia

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2861 on: December 05, 2010, 03:20:01 pm »
OH HEY BEFORE I FORGET. So for our German Trio + Hungary + N.Italy + Russia + Idon'tevenknow shoot, does Sunday the 19th work for everyone instead of the 12th? Cuz Auricle is going to be in Seattle on the 12th and we can't have a shoot without our adorable N.Italy! D:

Also, just a heads up, I move to Eugene this Saturday (the 11th). I dunno how many seats we'll have in the cars, but if any of you really wanna come down to the middle of friggin no where for a day and help me move(/hang out with Valeria y/n?), we'll try to work it out. I can drive you back Saturday night or Sunday morning, that's not a problem. : ) But my friend Brian is driving his car down to help as a second car, and his car will probably be the one with seats, so who can come might depend on whether or not he knows you / knows of you. Since it's his car and all. : x

Anyway, this is all just a heads up. Nothing is for-sure figured out yet. BUT I WANNA SEE PEOPLE BEFORE I MOVE, even though I'll see most of you again at the photoshoot. And probably for Portland-area group cosplay shopping/planning. BUT THAT IS SO NOT THE POINT.

EDIT: @Kelly: YOU SHOULD TOTALLY READ AO NO EXORCIST. IT'S TOTALLY AWESOME. 8DD http://www.mangafox.com/manga/ao_no_exorcist/
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 03:21:08 pm by goatchild »
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2862 on: December 05, 2010, 03:24:09 pm »
Hello hello. Hello Yagi, Felix. I don't wanna get in the way of conversation… Since you seems so exited about AnE, I guess I'll try reading it.
Dude, it's a forum. We run a bunch of parallel conversations all at once ALL THE TIME. Did you see how my first post today was like four separate conversational threads at once? XD
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/ao_no_exorcist/
You can read it online there, 'cause Mangafox hasn't picked up on the fact that it's licensed yet.

Yagi: I can do Sunday the 19th probably.
I can help move you on the 11th! Not so excited to drive all the way out to Elmira, but WHATEVER.

mrrr. cosplay shopping. Here's hoping I get New Year's money/a job so I can get wigs and stuff before spring break. ><
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2863 on: December 05, 2010, 03:25:31 pm »
I want to come! but I won't be able to if you leave really early because that's the day I get back to Portland...
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2864 on: December 05, 2010, 04:09:47 pm »
@Valeria: I will gladly pick you up on the way from Portland to the Elmira house cuz I don't like driving the shortcut down highway 99. 8D And cuz explaining said shortcut to Brain would be a bit difficult, so it's easier to just drive through Eugene anyway. And, you know, it would save you gas money.

@Felix: Trust me, we won't be leaving really early. XD We have to move Hashi out at the same time, so we won't be leaving until sometime in the mid/late-ish afternoon probably.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2865 on: December 05, 2010, 04:12:15 pm »
\o/ I will gladly come take up space in your van!

... Felix, wouldn't it make more sense for you to just come to Eugene then hitch a ride back to Portland with everyone else?
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2866 on: December 05, 2010, 06:39:35 pm »
no, because then I would have to explain to my ride-giving peoples where to take me...
which seeing as I don't know could be a problem.
(and considering when you're leaving I would end up being there before you which would also be a problem.)

umm... text me when you're getting close to leaving and I'll see if I can make it?

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2867 on: December 05, 2010, 06:42:58 pm »
I don't know if I work the 19th yet, but I don't THINK that I do... And in any case I can just request it off so it's not like it really matters xD

ohhhhhhhh I have to work tomorrow I don't want to work tomorrow I'm so tired but I guess I'll get a good night's sleep so hopefully it won't be so bad
I LIKE MY JOB
BUT I HATE WORKING

And I would offer to help move if you need help but I don't know if I work Saturday because I am a derp and can't remember my work schedule. But I'll let you know if you do want more help. x)

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2868 on: December 05, 2010, 06:47:36 pm »
Felix: We have this thing called Google Maps. I have this thing where I live in Eugene, so it'd be really hard to show up at my apartment before me. xP

Jaqua: GO TO BED. LIKE RIGHT NOW.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2869 on: December 06, 2010, 02:21:51 am »
.....you do. I wasn't thinking about that.
Apparently today is the day of mutual derping.

OHH YESSS I DON'T HAVE TO BE ANYWHERE TILL THREE TOMORROW 8DD
I CAN STAY UP TILL MY USUAL TIME AND STILL SLEEP THE PROPER AMOUNT.

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
« Reply #2870 on: December 06, 2010, 04:16:12 pm »
NEW HINABN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/is sooooo on top of this.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Kero-sempai

• Chibi
    • Kero-sempai on deviantART
« Reply #2871 on: December 06, 2010, 07:27:00 pm »
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK SK 8D

Oh oh oh, FELIX (since caps lock is the best way to get your attention, as well as as Jaqua's) JOANN'S JUST ACCOSTED ME WITH COUPONS AND A SENIOR DISCOUNT
WE GOTTA GO CHIRAULT FABRIC SHOPPING OVER WINTER BREAK
AND GET A DESIGNATED SENIOR FOR DISCOUNT PURPOSES

so many coupons ffff <333

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2872 on: December 06, 2010, 09:18:11 pm »
Oh, dunno if I ever mentioned this, but I'm cosplaying Conrad this Saturday for Gasukan (last minute decision) and I'll be cosplaying Doc Worth sometime after SakuraCon with one of my friends as Lamont and another (possibly) as Conrad.

I also may want to cosplay Tibenoch because...because TICKTOCKTICKTOCKZ oh and glassesssss. (Hanna's cool too but holycrap 4 cosplays from the same series??? What is this, Hetalia??!! XDDDDDD)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 09:19:31 pm by sk_chan »
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2873 on: December 06, 2010, 09:19:48 pm »
PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS
when you do them.

Just go ahead and cosplay the whole cast, why doncha? XD
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2874 on: December 06, 2010, 09:21:35 pm »
fffffffffffffff life-long dream? I think so.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2875 on: December 07, 2010, 01:53:08 am »
So this is kind of random but seeing as I'm going to Kumoricon this year, I have a new costume in the works.

Peter Pan.

Yes.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!
"Wanna be a Freedom Fighter?"

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2876 on: December 07, 2010, 02:00:40 am »
@Hashi: With a talking Navi as your Tinkerbell right?? 8DD

@SK: Do it. All of it. Yes.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2877 on: December 07, 2010, 02:07:05 am »
@Yagi: OK give me money and I'll do every single character in HiNaBN, even Mrs. Blaney!!!!!!111111111111
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2878 on: December 07, 2010, 02:13:43 am »
OMG YES MRS. BLANEY I WOULD GIVE YOU ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD IF YOU WOULD DO MRS. BLANEY!!!11!!1one
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2879 on: December 07, 2010, 02:42:35 am »
KERO: YES YES YES 8DDD
....I also need to get wigmaking materials. you know, at some point during winter break. 8|

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2880 on: December 07, 2010, 03:59:46 am »
I WOULD LOVE IT SO MUCH IF SOMEONE COSPLAYED MRS BLANEY NOT GONNA LIE

it is 4 AM. Essays suck. Procrastination is worse. No late work at all policy makes everything worse.
BUT A MRS BLANEY COSPLAY WOULD MAKE IT ALL BETTER
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2881 on: December 07, 2010, 10:00:34 am »
This is such a cool HP MV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWKEXvtsWRE

Two pages left on essay. @@
I have slept half an hour and reached unprecedented levels of time management fail.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2882 on: December 07, 2010, 12:03:24 pm »
Thanks Valeria, that video almost made me cry. 8|
Though that's probably mostly because I got zero sleep.
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR ESSAY. I BELIEVE IN YOU.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2883 on: December 07, 2010, 12:09:44 pm »
well geeze it's hard enough dealing with you people with feelings it's not like I can tell what's gonna make you tear up whenever
this is a somewhat hilarious reference to my inability to modulate my tone properly when I'm tired, so everything sounds like sarcasm.
This is hilarious because half an hour of sleep yeah.

YEAH ZERO SLEEP BUDDIES
I am on the conclusion. Excite! This conclusion is gonna suck! Oh well!
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2884 on: December 07, 2010, 01:10:04 pm »
As long as it gets done and you get at least a C in the class!

I AM DONE
WITH JSL
FOR FRIGGIN EVER
AND I'M GONNA MAKE MYSELF SOME FRIGGIN HUGE CELEBRATORY CHOCOLATE OATMEAL COOKIES
F YEAH
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2885 on: December 07, 2010, 02:22:18 pm »
This is such a cool HP MV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWKEXvtsWRE
I'm basically bawling.
Holy crap. Q-Q

8D Yay for final finishing cookies!
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2886 on: December 07, 2010, 02:31:21 pm »
FFFFFFFffffffffff dat music video. fantastic. all of my love forever.

WAIT HASHI ARE YOU GOING TO KCON 2011 NOW?!?!

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2887 on: December 07, 2010, 02:35:23 pm »
o3o I didn't see this
So this is kind of random but seeing as I'm going to Kumoricon this year, I have a new costume in the works.

Peter Pan.

Yes.
I love... SO much, you will literally be dressing up as one of my childhood obsessions, Right on.

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2888 on: December 07, 2010, 03:18:02 pm »
WAIT HASHI ARE YOU GOING TO KCON 2011 NOW?!?!

WAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2889 on: December 07, 2010, 03:19:37 pm »
AHAHAHA... yeah >> I am.

So turns out Im not going to Denmark!

I am going somewhere else, but it wont prevent me from going to Kcon.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2890 on: December 07, 2010, 04:22:18 pm »
DONE I AM DONE DONE DONE DONE : DDD

also Hashi I was thinking about your presentation predickerment, and maybe d'you wanna switch to Mandelaide instead of fem!Ples so you can be guys across the board?

I'm glad you guys liked the vid. <3

Okay so I think this is really cool. One of the devs I submitted of us as a group AtLA: PREPARE FOR BATTLE got a feature in the Avatar Cosplay group. I am pleased.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2891 on: December 07, 2010, 04:23:15 pm »
o3o Where else is there to go... IF YOU'RE LEARNING DANISH!
XD
8D Soooo, super ultra fun times may be had?

@malaria- I'm glad you submitted that picture, <3 kind of the best ever. XD group battle pose wise.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 04:24:42 pm by Naruchan »

Offline saya-chan14

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2892 on: December 07, 2010, 04:23:52 pm »
@hashi
Where are you going now? So now you get to plan cosplays for kumo?
Sakura 11 cosplays
CC
Yosuke
Libra

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2893 on: December 07, 2010, 08:19:56 pm »
@Malaria: Mandelaide would be fun.. but wouldnt really go with ya'll :/

@the denmark questions: I'm transferring schools. Instead of going abroad.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2894 on: December 07, 2010, 11:00:22 pm »
music video was awesome
YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE HAS AWESOME MUSIC VIDEOS? HOMESTUCK.
/recently finished reading

and it's not nearly as wtf-ish as I first thought! 8D

Hashi: you should do whatever you want! Because I'm being a rebel and not doing any hanna genderbending.... Mandelaide would at least still be genderbent.

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2895 on: December 08, 2010, 12:01:04 pm »
SO WAIT HASHI YOU'RE NOT GOING TO DENMARK?!? I DON'T KNOW IF I'M HAPPY BECAUSE YOU'RE STAYING CLOSER OR SAD BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT GONG TO DENMARK. PLEASE TELL ME HOW I SHOULD BE FEELING I AM VERY CONFUSED.

I still need to finish Homestuck... I have it open in another tab and I should be reading but I'm distracted by Paradise Kiss at the moment. I don't know why I'm reading Paradise Kiss but I am and for some reason I love it even though it's just... kind of bizarre

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2896 on: December 08, 2010, 12:06:51 pm »
DO NOT BE SAD.

I just finished my two most hated finals, NO ONE CAN BE SAD.

as for Denmark, its probably for the better anyways. Way to expensive and such.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2897 on: December 08, 2010, 01:20:04 pm »
NO JAQUA PARADISE KISS IS AWESOME
AAAAWESOME
How far are you in Homestuck?

AND ALSO FELIX YOU WIN I AM SO GLAD YOU CAUGHT UP <333
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2898 on: December 08, 2010, 06:07:34 pm »
GUYS THE NEW PAGE OF HANNA
LKJADLKJASLKK -GURGLE-
YEEEEEEEEEEES
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2899 on: December 08, 2010, 08:42:38 pm »
OMGOMGOMG ALL WE NEED IS CAS AND FIN AND THIS WILL OFFICIALLY BE SO AWESOME THAT THE WORLD MIGHT SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST. OR AT LEAST MY BRAIN WILL. GNEEEE~!
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice