Author Topic: The Potato Smashers are totally gonna get everything done for ECCC.  (Read 384277 times)

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
Re: The Potato Smashers Cosplay/THE C-LIST SUPERDUDES (Other cool dudes welcome.)
« Reply #2700 on: November 27, 2010, 03:17:49 am »
bawww I'm so sorryyyy 8C
(I don't think it would have worked anyway since I kinda slept all day... but still. D: )
I'll be back in two weeks, though! We can have our Awesome Fun Times then! I promise not to fail so badly next time...

(also EEEEE KERO YOU DECIDED TO DO ASTRID. 8DDD )
(I mean, seriously. We get to do these shenanigans! And then take lots of derpy pictures and then I will send them to Thane and it will be fun!)
(also, out of curiousity... are you taller than me? cause the height thing was one of the reasons I was so happy to do Kiran... A CHARACTER I WANT TO COSPLAY IS ACTUALLY SHORT. THIS IS ENTIRELY NEW TO ME.)

....and out of curiosity, does anyone else read MS Paint adventures?
Done: Blue Spirit (A:tLA), Sollux Captor (HS)
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
Re: The Potato Smashers Cosplay/THE C-LIST SUPERDUDES (Other cool dudes welcome.)
« Reply #2701 on: November 27, 2010, 03:32:56 am »
HEY YOU ALL.
I'm in Portland tomorrow. Or today. Whatever you wanna call it. It's not tomorrow until you've gone to sleep or the sun rises, I believe!~

I'll be available likely between 2:30 - 4:00. Planning to go to Saturday Market. You should join. Or if you have other ideas, tell me. My phone number is on my facebook profile. I know I'm friends with a couple of you guys there, so you can see it. CALL OR TEXT ME TOMORROW IF YOU WANT TO SEE ME KTHXBYE
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2702 on: November 27, 2010, 08:58:45 am »
It's not tomorrow until you've gone to sleep or the sun rises
YES
I AM GLAD OTHERS UNDERSTAND MY WAYS
(I uhh... still haven't slept since yesterday. AND I AM NOT TIRED. I suppose it's my fault for sleeping ridiculously way too much this past week.)
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2703 on: November 27, 2010, 10:55:23 am »
YES FELIX
YES I READ HOMESTUCK AND LOVE IT SO MUCH SO HARD
I have a group of friends wanting to do troll cosplay with me, but they will inevitably flake, so my backup is Rose's cool outfit that she wore before this one.
UNLESS YOU WANNA DO TROLL COSPLAY
HEY FELIX WANNA BE ERIDAN

buuuh Charly I plan to leave Portland at 4 today. I don't think I can come out to see you although I really want to. >< I'll let you know if I can make it work.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2704 on: November 27, 2010, 04:55:30 pm »
@Charly: Will you be back in Portland any time during winter break? Or are you maybe coming to Mewcon? :<

Which reminds me, I think I'm gonna wear Norway one day at Mewcon. Just letting you guys know cuz I don't expect any of you to cosplay any related Hetalia characters with me. I just want an excuse to wear it. : D

Also, HEY SANDRO. YOU SHOULD TOTALLY COME TO OUR DECEMBER PHOTOSHOOT CUZ SOMEONE REQUESTED POST-BERLIN WALL PHOTOS AND YOU HAVE THAT AWESOME SOVIET RUSSIA COSPLAY. Not that any of the rest of us have period-accurate uniforms, BUT THAT'S SO NOT THE POINT. : D

(@Felix & Jaqua: I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR TEMPORARY BIOS. I think they're quite accurate.)
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2705 on: November 27, 2010, 10:02:26 pm »
Oh really?! : O
Aww, ok. I'll try to do my fix-ups by then (my wig still sucks, I need a new one XD)
Just let me know what dates you're thinking of, because I'll probably be working a lot this December ;n;
Kumoricon 2013:
Neophyte Redglare- Homestuck
Madame de Pompadour- Le Chevalier D'Eon

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2706 on: November 27, 2010, 10:06:01 pm »
SANDRO I AGREE
ALSO I WANNA MEET YOU IN PERSON, SO TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE
I think most of us are pretty free, so we could probably work around your schedule if we need to.

I like their bios.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egG7fiE89IU&feature=channel
Guys I am currently in love with this. I want all their clothes.
It took me a bit to pin down what about it exactly I love so much and I finally realized: It's Tank Girl the movie, but more of an ensemble cast.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2707 on: November 27, 2010, 10:35:22 pm »
I want to meet you guys too! So that would be awesome! : D
Ok, unfortunately I can only see what my schedule is a week in advance so it would be fairly short notice. Hopefully it works out for everyone.

and I agree, I want all their clothes too <3

@goatchild: I thought my little cousins would have tricycles but alas they don't. Unfortunately I couldn't really fit them in my tiny car anyway even if they did have them. I still love that idea we were talking about though, with the srs bsns faces XDDD.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 10:35:56 pm by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2708 on: November 28, 2010, 01:44:55 pm »
Short notice should be okay while I'm on break.

so that AU writer that I've been babbling to people about on MSN has a genderswap verse, and her fem!Worth is pretty much Courtney Love. Jaqua, if we do you up like her, that saves us having to paint you yellow.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 02:09:05 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2709 on: November 28, 2010, 02:05:50 pm »
I'm still reading it for the first time... but maybe! (I just got to the part with the trolls...)

Also Hashi DA is telling me it's your birthday soon! What can I draw you? c:

.....Yagi I think that's better than anything I could ever write xDD
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 02:09:25 pm by Felix »

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2710 on: November 28, 2010, 02:11:07 pm »
Oh man the troll arc. It is the best soap opera ever, but also BUUUUH TRAGEDY ;A; much like the rest of the series.
It'll take you a decent chunk of time to get to Eridan, though.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2711 on: November 28, 2010, 06:36:54 pm »
the consequence of no one being on MSN is I have to spam to the thread directly

http://integra-hellsgate.deviantart.com/art/AUstria-x-Glock-DRAFT-187807772?q=&qo=
Someone finally drew my ideal Austria. I am pleased.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
« Reply #2712 on: November 29, 2010, 12:13:33 am »
/is totally into HiNaBN now. 8D

I'm caught up.

Juuuust to let ya know.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2713 on: November 29, 2010, 12:19:50 am »
>:D Congratz, and on Hanna's birthday too!
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2714 on: November 29, 2010, 01:51:39 am »
OKAY YAGI I'M GOING TO WRITE MY BIO RIGHT NOW SINCE I'VE BEEN REMINDED AND I FEEL LIKE I WANT TO
SO HERE YOU GO

Birthday/Age: June 6th / 19
Fun Fact: Jaqua likes a lot of things
[favorites]
Fandom: Harry Potter, Hanna is Not a Boy's Name, Assassin's Creed, Avatar: The Last Airbender, TF2
Series: Harry Potter, Assassin's Creed, Avatar
OTP: Ron/Hermione, Altair/Malik, Altair/Maria, Ezio/Leo, Ezio/Rosa, Desmond/Shaun, Jet/Zuko, Sokka/Suki, Sokka/Zuko,
Character: Ezio and Claudia Auditore from AC2/Brotherhood, Shaun Hastings from the same, pretty much everybody in A:tLA (though mostly Sokka and Zuko), pretty much everybody in Harry Potter (though mostly Ron and Dumbledore)
Band: Keane, Calvin Harris, David Guetta, Frederic Chopin, Team Starkid, Amanda Palmer, Lady Gaga, Radiohead, Deadmau5, Swedish House Mafia, M.I.S., The Beatles, Imogen Heap
Meyers Briggs: ENFP
[sites]
devart
[in the flesh]
Sakuracon 2010: fem!Ellis (L4D2), Mistress of Ultraprison (Superjail!)
Kumoricon 2010: dress!Hungary (Hetalia), Rosa (Assassin's Creed 2), Season 2 Katara (A:tLA), Lynette Guycott (Scott Pilgrim)
Akicon 2010: Season 2 Katara (A:tLA), Dr Mrs The Monarch (The Venture Brothers)

Hi, I'm Jaqua (don't feel bad if you don't know how to pronounce that) and I'm terrible at writing bios for myself. I like video games, cartoons, traveling, writing things that aren't bios, and generally making a fool of myself. I am an enormous Harry Potter fan. I like theater and movies and making things I have no use for but are pretty anyway. I like to paint and draw and I'm really slow at both. Someday I want to either live or attend school abroad, either in Italy, Spain, England, Amsterdam, Ireland, or France. I make silly faces. I think I have explained myself pretty well.

Feel free to edit that to make it the same length as everyone else's because I just kind of rambled. |B

Also I'm still adding fics to your message because the kink meme is a lot longer than I remember it being and I'm still combing through it. wth

@SK: YAYAYAYAYAY, SO I HAVE TO ASK WHO YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER IS BECAUSE I FEEL IT'S NECESSARY

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2715 on: November 29, 2010, 02:33:10 am »
WHEN I MOVE TO IRELAND YOU CAN COME VISIT WHENEVER YOU LIKE JAQUA 8D

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2716 on: November 29, 2010, 02:43:19 am »
EXCELLENT, IT WILL HAPPEN

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2717 on: November 29, 2010, 11:45:13 am »
NEW MAOH~

IS SO ADORABLE, OMIJESUS
THE DA COMMENTARY MAKES IT EVEN CUTER
http://joteivv.deviantart.com/art/M-A-O-H-Ch-2-Page-3-187892077?q=&qo=
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 11:46:20 am by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Kero-sempai

• Chibi
    • Kero-sempai on deviantART
« Reply #2718 on: November 29, 2010, 04:08:58 pm »
OHGOD I WANT THOSE TOWELS

(also EEEEE KERO YOU DECIDED TO DO ASTRID. 8DDD )
(I mean, seriously. We get to do these shenanigans! And then take lots of derpy pictures and then I will send them to Thane and it will be fun!)
(also, out of curiousity... are you taller than me? cause the height thing was one of the reasons I was so happy to do Kiran... A CHARACTER I WANT TO COSPLAY IS ACTUALLY SHORT. THIS IS ENTIRELY NEW TO ME.) TESTIFY.

....and out of curiosity, does anyone else read MS Paint adventures?
ASTRIIIIID. 8DDD
Well, by Kumoricon next year, I'm predicting myself to be about 5'5" (based on my past growing tendencies and a recent measure), but I'm 5'4" now. c: AND, if I have to, I can wear boots with heels and get 3-4 more inches. 8D
ffffFelix we've got to go fabric scouting next time you're here. I need to start pricing stuff and saviiiiing argh.

What's MS Paint adventures? Sounds fun.

edit: OHYEAH Hashi. This. How much d'you think it would cost me to commission it out of you? Plus covering the price of the wig, of course. Estimate.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 04:30:03 pm by Kero-sempai »

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #2719 on: November 29, 2010, 04:40:25 pm »
@Charly: Will you be back in Portland any time during winter break? Or are you maybe coming to Mewcon? :<
Late response~

Not sure, and not sure. I'll tell you when I know, and hopefully I can give more notice than this last time. It was a pretty last minute trip... Then again, most of my trips up there end up being like that. OTL

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2720 on: November 29, 2010, 06:16:53 pm »
http://mspaintadventures.com/
I haven't read any of the other stories, just Homestuck. BUT I HEAR HOMESTUCK IS THE BEST. Also the wordiest. At the beginning, it frequently made me go for the dictionary, which I just love and I know is not everyone's cup of tea. It's dense and clever and SUPER CONVOLUTED and oh god so good. Also I think I'll have to cosplay Rose at some point, which you will totally understand when you meet her.

Charly: whenever you let us know, we will try to make it work. If not, there is Sakuracon! Which is too far away buh.

in unrelated news, I am utterly charmed by these bookmarks. http://peanutjester.deviantart.com/art/Bookmarks-part-1-187861957?q=&qo= Especially the Worth and Conrad ones. So surprising, right?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 06:25:53 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #2721 on: November 29, 2010, 07:03:37 pm »
Yeah man.

I have a couple friends who love MS Paint Adventures.

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2722 on: November 29, 2010, 07:16:30 pm »
@SK: YAYAYAYAYAY, SO I HAVE TO ASK WHO YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER IS BECAUSE I FEEL IT'S NECESSARY

OKAY, so I really like four characters: Hanna, Conrad (who I didn't like at first), Worth, and Ples.

Buuut ever since I saw him I've liked Worth, even before I read the freaking comic.

SOOOO I'd have to say Worth. 8D
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2723 on: November 29, 2010, 07:53:09 pm »
....speaking of Astrid, Kero. Will you be needing ear help? I have no idea how to make them but I've been looking around for a while and hopefully I can figure something out soon... unless you're more awesome than I am and already have ideas?
(all the crafts/makeup are going to be funnnn! I'm... really kind of glad Thane's costumes are so simple.)
and yesssss to scouting! I already have some fabrics but I will need more!

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2724 on: November 29, 2010, 08:11:16 pm »
Charly: These are obviously excellent friends.

SK: I'm with you on loving Worth. I dunno how much I like Ples so much as I like everything about how he's drawn. It makes me go HNNNNNN. I think I'm really just in love with Tessa's over-exaggerated silhouettes.
Sometimes, it's really hard for me to like Conrad because he gives me empathy pains.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2725 on: November 29, 2010, 09:26:49 pm »
@Valeria: Empathy pains, eh~?

AND I INTERRUPT THIS BRILLIANT CONVERSATION TO BRING YOU THIS:

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/17236340/which-qhanna-is-not-a-boys-nameq-character-are-you

I got Veser, then I got Worth, so you may call me Vesorth.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2726 on: November 29, 2010, 09:33:45 pm »
Yes. The sort of pains that require zero medical attention, especially not surgery.

Fauxholmes always makes the coolest things.

Apparently I am Hanna.
I think it's because I answered a lot of these questions like the ridiculous spazz I am.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2727 on: November 29, 2010, 09:50:11 pm »
Hahahahaha I got Toni. Then I took it again and got Hanna. Which actually feels pretty accurate the more I think about it.

I LOVE WORTH SOOOOO MUUUUUUCH EVEN THOUGH HE'S A DIRTY SKEEZY CREEPY BACK-ALLEY DOCTOR, HE'S JUST SOMEHOW SO BIZARRELY CHARMING AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY OR HOW SINCE GENERALLY I LIKE MEN WHO BATHE

Also I'm going to read MS Paint Adventures as soon as I'm done going through this stupid kink meme

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2728 on: November 29, 2010, 09:53:59 pm »
JAQUA
WHILE I HAVE YOU
COURTNEY LOVE MAKEUP/GENERAL APPEARANCE FOR FEM!WORTH?

also I am gleeing so hard about getting people into Homestuck.
I was totally depending on my completely cosplay-apathetic reading circle to cosplay this with me. NOW I CAN BULLY YOU ALL INTO IT.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2729 on: November 29, 2010, 09:58:06 pm »
I LOVE WORTH SOOOOO MUUUUUUCH EVEN THOUGH HE'S A DIRTY SKEEZY CREEPY BACK-ALLEY DOCTOR, HE'S JUST SOMEHOW SO BIZARRELY CHARMING AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY OR HOW SINCE GENERALLY I LIKE MEN WHO BATHE

EHEHEHEHEH INORITE? (I often like the doctors in series...so I'm sure that plays into why I think he's awesome, but dude, just the way he looks is brilliant.)
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #2730 on: November 29, 2010, 10:22:09 pm »
I don't read the comic but I took the quiz anyway. I got Toni.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2731 on: November 29, 2010, 10:23:34 pm »
From what I know, that makes perfect sense.

Read it. It goes pretty quickly.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2732 on: November 29, 2010, 11:48:26 pm »
I know I post in this thread a lot and I apologize ^^;

My photographer friend that is planning on going to Sakuracon says that she may be able to take some photos of the Hanna is Not a Boy's Name meet-up we're planning on in spring. She'll also work on a list of places that may seem pretty good for shots (she's pretty good at picking those. haha) She's also been around Seattle quite a bit and is willing to and may be able to come up with some good places for shots at Sakuracon.

Also, I took the quiz and got Zombie, how appropriate. ha.

another also, I read Starfighter!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 11:55:40 pm by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2733 on: November 29, 2010, 11:52:08 pm »
Technically it wasn't you who got me into it but HEE JUST REACHED THE TROLL ARC.
Did you say you wanted to be Karkat?

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2734 on: November 30, 2010, 09:25:20 am »
SO.

Valeria - Hanna

Jaqua - Toni + Hanna = Tonna

Cassiopeia - Toni

Sandro - {...}

SK - Veser + Worth = Vesorth

FRICKYEAH, we're all different.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 11:28:49 am by sk_chan »
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2735 on: November 30, 2010, 09:45:05 am »
Sandro: Don't apologize. We like you. We want you in our thread.

Your friend is the best. THE BEST. Although for Sak, I doubt we'll wanna range too far into Seattle. A few blocks is fine, but at least personally I know I'm not gonna wanna walk too far in my heels. ._.

oh Starfighter. how did you like it?

Felix: Maybe not, but I am going to be the person who heckles you into cosplaying it!
Once upon a time, but now there's lots of Karkat cosplayers and his is the simplest design, so I feel like it'd be kind of boring, and I was trying to get a royals group together but you haven't gotten to the point yet where that makes any sense. Although I did just realize that you might make a better Sollux than Eridan.

SK: I totally wanna take it again now, just to see what kind of weird name I get.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 09:45:31 am by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2736 on: November 30, 2010, 10:46:59 am »
XD Just thought I'd say, I got Hanna.
8D It made me happy.
XD Rebecca, that's totally awesome, It makes me really super duper excited for the Hanna shoot!
;D WE WILL GET THE WORTHCEST PICTURES I SAY! XD

About Homestuck. XD I started going through it, and I was really confused, XD You just read it right? 8D The moving pictures probably just confused me. XD It's so cute.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 10:51:18 am by Naruchan »

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2737 on: November 30, 2010, 11:29:25 am »
SO.

Valeria - Hanna

Jaqua - Toni + Hanna = Tonna

Cassiopeia - Toni

Sandro - {...}

SK - Veser + Worth = Vesorth

FRICKYEAH, we're all different.

EDIT: Naruchan - Hanna

Way to go, breaking our uniqueness. >P You and Valeria have to share.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2738 on: November 30, 2010, 11:42:51 am »
Yeah, you just read it. xD
And sometimes there are epic videos!

...Sollux? Really?

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2739 on: November 30, 2010, 01:07:04 pm »
Naru: It is ridiculously confusing. Don't worry about it. Just try to remember as much as humanly possible, because EVERYTHING MATTERS. And if it doesn't matter yet, it will later. Even the random, convoluted lists it presents you with matter later.

SK: Now I have to retake it for a second character.

Felix: Tell me when you get to Eridan, and I'll explain.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2740 on: November 30, 2010, 01:22:07 pm »
Malaria: ;n;~

I figured, and so did she. She's going to scout for cool areas near the con.

Hmm, well, it...it wasn't exactly what I was expecting. I knew it was going to be a yaoi, but what I had thought it was going to be like was actually a bit different from reality. xD;
I'd probably die if I had Cain as a roomate. Just sayin'.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 01:23:52 pm by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline saya-chan14

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2741 on: November 30, 2010, 04:04:36 pm »
I just took that test, I got Conrad!
Sakura 11 cosplays
CC
Yosuke
Libra

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2742 on: November 30, 2010, 04:12:39 pm »
Okay everyone, I have another test to take. I got Air. Which makes me an Airbender. quizzes are fun everyone likes quizzes right?
http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourelementquiz/

I also like how we're (mostly) so different though |3 You may all call me Tonna the Airbender from now on, original character plz dont steal!!!!!

REBECCA WE LIKE YOU IN OUR THREAD DON'T WORRY ABOUT POSTING <33
And yayyyyyy Starfighter! It was different from what I was expecting too, when I first read it xD I think I would have mixed feelings about Cain as my roommate... Because I think he's hot so I'd totally hit it, but if he tried to give ME a scar I would not be very happy about the situation as a whole. To put it lightly.

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2743 on: November 30, 2010, 04:16:25 pm »
SK- o3o Sorry... I RUIN THINGS!
;D on purpose? XD I don't know, but, Gnee~! Hanna

@Malaria- XD I've been trying, but my memory stinks. >:D I will just make sure I do my very best. XD to remember EVERYTHING EVER!

@Sandro- yeaaaaah, 8D Don't wanna be a navigator for that Tiger of a fighter. XD

@Saya- lawl, get out of my computer, 8D and XD Conrad. That's awesome.

Offline saya-chan14

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2744 on: November 30, 2010, 04:19:11 pm »
Well I am going to leave this thread now sorry for bothering people bye.
Sakura 11 cosplays
CC
Yosuke
Libra

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2745 on: November 30, 2010, 04:19:40 pm »
Just took the Hanna quiz again. Gave slightly different answers. Still got Hanna.

I got Air on that quiz, but the answers had jack to do with my actual views, so I take that with a boulder of salt.

Sandro: I still like Savannah's theory that he's an android. I wish that was where the comic was going.

If I had Cain as a roommate I would probably fruitlessly plot to kill him in sleep but actually just sit on my bed resenting him passive aggressively, but still obviously.

Naru: Yeah, stuff is really hard to keep track of. ._. It helps to have a lot of people you can discuss it with.

Saya: uh, bye?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 04:19:57 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2746 on: November 30, 2010, 04:27:59 pm »
If I had Cain as a roommate I would probably fruitlessly plot to kill him in sleep but actually just sit on my bed resenting him passive aggressively, but still obviously.

I can see this so, so clearly in my head.

And yeah, I see you definitely as more of an earthbender. Pretty much all the air answers were right up my alley, but then I already knew I was pretty solidly air so derp

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2747 on: November 30, 2010, 04:30:10 pm »
@Jaqua- I got air as well.... Q-Q I was trying to get fire... pffff

@Malaria- 8D Well, you're someone I can discuss with I hope.

XD I love the idea of Cain being an android. It just all makes everything make more sense. I'm a loser, so I'd probably just take it as it goes at first, then get pissed all the time and yell and go through hell to get it switched somehow.
^^;;;; I'm not very exciting.

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2748 on: November 30, 2010, 04:33:20 pm »
Huh, I got air, too... but a lot of the questions didn't have answers that really fit me, so I just picked a random one. Maybe I'm meant to live in the forest instead of being a bender. or make cool steampunky inventions!

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2749 on: November 30, 2010, 04:38:34 pm »
Felix you are like the earthbenders who took refuge at the (was it northern?) air temple and then built flying machines and stuff. You are Teo.

I would make it a personal goal to find out if Cain was an android or just a particularly moral-less human. Through close inspection.