Author Topic: Looking for a roommate in Beaverton :)  (Read 2067 times)

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
    • http://www.myspace.com/leashychan
Looking for a roommate in Beaverton :)
« on: February 11, 2009, 10:11:23 pm »
I need a roommate starting March 1st.  Anyone looking, I have a 3 bedroom home that I own in Beaverton, OR.  It is a short walk to the 185th busline and maybe a mile to the MAX line park and ride.

I am asking for $450 a month for rent and utilities, you will have your own bedroom and bathroom and free reign of the washer/dryer, kitchen, living room, whatever you need and there is on street parking available.

The neighborhood is quiet and very safe.

I have 2 cats so no additional pets please.

Please e-mail me at leashy513@gmail.com or pm me for questions

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
Re: Looking for a roommate in Beaverton :)
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 05:35:27 pm »
I need a roommate starting March 1st.  Anyone looking, I have a 3 bedroom home that I own in Beaverton, OR.  It is a short walk to the 185th busline and maybe a mile to the MAX line park and ride.

I am asking for $450 a month for rent and utilities, you will have your own bedroom and bathroom and free reign of the washer/dryer, kitchen, living room, whatever you need and there is on street parking available.

The neighborhood is quiet and very safe.

I have 2 cats so no additional pets please.

Please e-mail me at leashy513@gmail.com or pm me for questions

what? out in Beaverton?
I'm still looking for a job as of moment, So if there is much out there that is close I may consider it

Offline Aibyouka

• Oni
Re: Looking for a roommate in Beaverton :)
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 08:00:42 pm »
Stumbled across your thread and thought I'd say hi. I know you better as leashy513 though. GL with the hunt.