Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts '07  (Read 25392 times)

Offline BoredHorror

• Chibi
    • http://www.boredhorror.deviantart.com
Re: Kingdom Hearts '07
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2007, 06:52:59 pm »
 yeah we'll try to make it. this is us-: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1042563  so be lookin out for us! :D
-Mikae

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2007, 08:03:42 pm »
Hey all  ;D I'm excited for this kingdom hearts photo shoot. I'll be there as Organization XIII Roxas.

Yay! More people! ^^

yeah we'll try to make it. this is us-: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1042563  so be lookin out for us! :D

I'll be sure to keep my eye out! And if I dont see you,I'll be the sora with the sign! Its blue and gold and shiny,so hopefully no one can miss it!
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!
"Wanna be a Freedom Fighter?"

Offline kiraraplushie

• Cabbit
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2007, 01:02:08 pm »
And I will be the Halloween Town Sora following BoredHorror around, because it is fun.

Offline Kagami

• Cabbit
    • Facebook!
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2007, 04:10:13 pm »
If I don't get Aqua done, I'll be Kairi. I've fixed the dress so it won't be *as* terrible as it was at SakuraCon. I don't think I'll have the keyblade, since I don't really want to haul it around 'cause it's really big. x.x Maybe I'll make a paopu or something since mine was stolen(who wants to steal a paopu, I mean, seriously?). But I'm really hoping to have Aqua done by then. I am procrastinating so bad. -should be working on it now- Okay.
I'm going to go work on her right now. Can't put this off much longer, can I?
KumoriCon '10 <3 (Fifth year in a row! WOO!)

Lenalee's third uniform - D. Gray Man - 100%
Lenalee's first uniform - D. Gray Man - ?%
Prussia - Hetalia - 95%
Wendy - Kuroshitsuji - 5%
Nero - Devil May Cry 4 - 20%

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2007, 10:32:18 pm »
And I will be the Halloween Town Sora following BoredHorror around, because it is fun.

Yes! I was really hoping someone would come as Halloween Town Sora! You have just made my day!

who wants to steal a paopu, I mean, seriously?
I actually know a few people...but when we want paopu thing we make cakes shaped like them XP
Anyways,Good luck on your costume! Im still working on mine too, so cheers for procrastination!
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Kirakins

• Sailor Scout
    • My Myspace
« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2007, 11:42:30 am »
Awwhh! Yay! I want to be at the shoot for sure. It'll be my debut of my Kairi costume <3 I'm excited to see the Halloween Town Sora, my buddy was supposed to go, but he decided not to. :)

Planned Cosplay '09

Roxas - Christmas Town, Cyber Punk, and Masquerade. Bringing other versions, too.
Naruto - Shippuden Naru

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2007, 02:34:25 am »
Still going as Axel and bringing along a Demyx and a Roxas. ;D Plans are looking good...

...now to work on those bloody chakram... D: And finish the wig...
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline GenKirby

• Oni
    • My DA
« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2007, 02:04:41 pm »
I'll be cosplaying as Saix~ But I'm not sure if I'll make the photoshoot.
I was Saix for '07.
If took my picture, please send it my way. <3

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2007, 03:10:20 pm »

Is it because of the Kirk Thornton panel? Because I just found out that that's at 10:30, and I really want to go to that, too...D:

But I feel awkward complaining about it when the FF shoot is at 10 so we can meet up with them, and they'd have to change theirs to fit ours, so I don't want to feel self-centered.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2007, 03:12:53 pm »

Is it because of the Kirk Thornton panel? Because I just found out that that's at 10:30, and I really want to go to that, too...D:

But I feel awkward complaining about it when the FF shoot is at 10 so we can meet up with them, and they'd have to change theirs to fit ours, so I don't want to feel self-centered.

You could always just leave early. I might stop by the panel, too. Besides, there's really no open slot to change the time to. ^^;
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2007, 03:19:47 pm »
Yeah,I want to go to the panel as well  :-[ But like goatchild said, there isnt really any open time to change the photoshoot to anyways,so..I have no clue.

and it was looking so good up till now too!

Does anyone have any ideas? Because,I figure with the shoot at 10 and the panel at 10:30, some might not even show up due to lines and such. hm..we could learn to travel at light speed and have a super-speed shoot! XP
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2007, 03:25:29 pm »
We could have the shoot at 9:30 and hope it doesn't conflict with the ones that are at 9...? That's all I can think of at the moment.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2007, 03:31:37 pm »
The park's really big, so sharing isn't really a problem, but I'm with the Naruto group at 9, and then I have to change for this group. XD
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2007, 03:34:23 pm »
The park's really big, so sharing isn't really a problem, but I'm with the Naruto group at 9, and then I have to change for this group. XD

Ah, I see. xD;;
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2007, 03:34:57 pm »
So,thats Naruto , Guilty Gear,and Host club but Host Club isnt in the park. We can try that, I know before there were concerns about the D. Gray man shoot,but it seems that times changed.

We can try for 9:30, since its not too much sooner.

@ goatchild since you posted while I was typing XP:I forgot you had Naruto..and youre even in my cosplay group! XP Hm...okay so...any other time suggestions or are we all gonna have to just..make this work the way it is?

Okay,so how many people wanted to go to Kirk's panel? That way,we can see how many people might be missing if we keep it the way it is.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2007, 03:38:55 pm »
Well, Kirk's thing goes till 12:30. We should have plenty of time.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2007, 03:40:42 pm »
Well, Kirk's thing goes till 12:30. We should have plenty of time.

But are you allowed in after it starts, though? I've never been to a panel before...: X
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2007, 03:42:05 pm »

But are you allowed in after it starts, though? I've never been to a panel before...: X

Yeah,thats my concern..I didn't think you were. I thought the doors closed once the space filled,or once it started..but,Im not sure
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 03:43:56 pm by Hashi »
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2007, 06:17:38 am »
Panels don't get locked. You can go in even if you get there a little later or in the middle, it's just a matter of how many seats are available. If people are packed in with sardines you might not be physically able to fit in the room.

That happened with the Bakazoku panels last year, you couldn't even see them from the door.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2007, 11:52:15 am »
Panels don't get locked. You can go in even if you get there a little later or in the middle, it's just a matter of how many seats are available. If people are packed in with sardines you might not be physically able to fit in the room.

That happened with the Bakazoku panels last year, you couldn't even see them from the door.

Ah, I see. Thanks for sharing.

With that said and to avoid much confusion, I think we should leave the times as is.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 11:54:15 am by sk_chan »
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2007, 11:35:03 pm »
Ah,okay,thanks so much for clearing that up! Sorry my reply is late,Im in the process of moving and didnt have internet for a while XP

So,we're still on for 10 am Sunday in the Park,correct?
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #71 on: August 26, 2007, 11:47:11 pm »
I believe so.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline ssceles

• Cabbit
    • Sakura-con 2007 Cosplaying Adventure
« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2007, 06:23:20 pm »
So the con's only three days away and I'm only just now posting. *sweatdrop* But that's okay!

I'm going as Marluxia using my actual hair. I was going to be Riku but as soon as the place that was selling me my wig decided to throw a hissy fit because I had a post office box it as too late to get the wig. Same with my friend who would have been Saix. So instead I am Marluxia and they are Zexion. (They too are stuck with their actual hair, which is going to be very unfitting shade of red because that's just how it already is. -_-) Thirdly, my other friend is going as Demyx. Their hair looks beautiful (would have made a great Vexen before they chopped it all off to be Demyx, lmao) but they have glasses. Then there's our Xemnas, who ordered us our coats. They're going in the normal coat. And they got their hair straightened... but she's having second thoughts about messing with it. So it'd be a brown-haired Xemnas. (Terra? Hmm... )

So there you have it: Marluxia, Zexion, Xemnas and Demyx. None of us have weapons finished, so we may not come with them. (I'm tryin'! *glares at pvc pipe* Three days..... *eyetwitch*) As far as the photoshoot I read about, I think whatever time on Sunday is great. Saturday we're still in-transit there. So we'll just show up early and hang out at the park waiting and then latch ourselves to whomever we see.

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2007, 11:12:20 pm »
None of us have weapons finished, so we may not come with them. (I'm tryin'! *glares at pvc pipe* Three days..... *eyetwitch*)\

I FEEL YOUR PAIIIINNNN *works on Axel's chakrams*
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline ssceles

• Cabbit
« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2007, 08:22:00 pm »
Pssh, yeah I don't think I'll do the scythe this year. It's a big weapon, hard to get to the con, cumbersome to carry around with me all day, and who knows if the peace bonders would even let me keep it. Oh well!! I dyed my hair tonight, and its now a lovely shade of pink on top of my natural red. *fluffs it*

I made a website for myself and my friend's adventures from Sakura-con this year, and I plan to do the same after Kumori-con. (You have no idea, there was like a bazzillion Axels and only a couple of people going as Roxas, so they got to chose who their Axel was prettymuch.) I used the best Akuroku picture I could get for my site's layout. (My Sakura-con '07 site.) I wonder who'll be Kumori-con's stars?

PS: I'm staying at the Shilo Inn. Where's everyone else staying?

Offline Riyuki

• Cabbit
« Reply #75 on: August 29, 2007, 08:57:50 pm »
Yeah. I wish the forum had not stopped sending me notifications for this thread for some reason.... >.> I thought it was weird that no one was posting on it.....

Well, we have a group of  (Sora, Goofy, Axel, Riku, and Namine) 5......we were all hoping that the photoshoot could be on Saturday....since thats when we were wearing our costumes. But I guess its planned for Sunday at 10am? (We won't be wearing KH that day, sadly.)

So, if you want to take a picture with or hug Goofy, I hope you find us on Saturday! (And everyone should definately hug Goofy ^^)

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2007, 09:44:28 pm »
@Riyuki: Aw! oh no! Well, expect a group a digidestined to hug Goofy on Saturday! We'll be sure to keep an eye out for you guys.

@ssceles :Yay! another Zexion! Our groups Zexy will be happy to hear that, and it sounds like you'll have an awesome group :)

Oh,and Im staying at the Ramada,its just a few miles from the con
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Riyuki

• Cabbit
« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2007, 09:51:17 pm »
Digidestined? Yay, I'm excited. What season/characters?

And we would change the day we are wearing our costumes, but our Sora hates their pants. (So doesn't want to wear them for the biggest day.)

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #78 on: August 29, 2007, 09:55:21 pm »
Well,Im Daisuke from Digimon 02, and we have a Takeru and a Joe. Maybe a Mimi and we also have a "kenzer" aka Gogglehead Kaiser XP

(I feel their pain, lately my chaps are made of evil...)
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Riyuki

• Cabbit
« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2007, 10:04:26 pm »
Yay Daisuke! (and Takeru, too!) I'm totally excited to see you guys. ^^ I'll have to take a picture of you. (Or make someone else do it since I can't see too good in my Goofy costume)

(She is glad someone sympathizes with her.)

I'm thinking I'll just wear my Goofy costume to the Con Sunday, then change right after the photoshoot. Do you think everyone would like to have Goofy at the shoot? ^^;;

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #80 on: August 29, 2007, 10:06:16 pm »
YES! we need a goofy! It would be amaaazing~!
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Riyuki

• Cabbit
« Reply #81 on: August 29, 2007, 10:12:08 pm »
Kay. I'll wear it for a little bit then.

A person in my group is also going as Mickey. So she'll be there for the shoot, too.

Where is the park...?

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #82 on: August 29, 2007, 10:13:45 pm »
Yay! and the park is right across from the Hotel, like...directly across. Just find the clock thingy,and thats the park ..wow I suck at directional related things..
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Riyuki

• Cabbit
« Reply #83 on: August 29, 2007, 10:21:27 pm »
Cool. I'm sure we'll be able to find it.

I also bring the KHII Donald plushie and the heartless plushie (so people can hit it with their keyblades XP)

Offline ssceles

• Cabbit
« Reply #84 on: August 29, 2007, 11:07:29 pm »
There's just... no way my group can be at the con on Saturday much earlier than noon. We're leaving my house at 8 if we're lucky and I live three hours away... getting situated in the hotel can be rushed, but even so... we'll have to do some minimal checking in at the con (getting our badges because we decided not to have them mailed and also gettin the permission slips checked), and then we'll see if we can find anyone else from Kingdom Hearts.

So... we may have to miss the first photoshoot. We're the same all three days because we have no one else to be. As for my friend going as Demyx, this is their first time at a convention ever. Xemnas and Zexion went with me to Sakura-con and felt rather out of place not dressed up. *snicker* Half the fun at Sakura-con was meeting new people (since the other half of the fun was ruined since they were more picking about doujinshi this year...).

+I'm bringing my sketchbooks. My art's improved dramatically and my favorite medium is watercolors. If anyone wants me to sketch or quickly paint something for them, I'd be happy to. ^^
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 11:22:13 pm by ssceles »

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2007, 11:21:07 pm »
Well, the only KH photoshoot I know of is the one at 10 am on Sunday,so I hope you and your group can make it! Nonetheless, my group'll keep an eye for you guys all three days,I know Im being Sora for the last two! :)
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline ssceles

• Cabbit
« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2007, 11:25:41 pm »
@ Hashi: Perfect! We can make it to the Sunday one probably. Oh, and your group's Zexion... what's their preference for who Zexi's paired with? (Someday I still wanna see a Zexion karaoke "Sexy Back.")

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2007, 11:30:32 pm »
XD well,we forced her to be with our Demyx, but sadly our Demyx isnt able to come to the con, so I think her next fave is Zexion Clone XD I can ask her though.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline ssceles

• Cabbit
« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2007, 11:35:15 pm »
*snicker* Clonecest. After cosplaying as Zexion for Sakura-con I had a Marluxia attach themself to me, pushing me into that pairing (still roleplay with her online). However, this time -I'm- Marluxia. If your Zexion looks exceptionally good forgive me if I glomp them.

And hey, we've both got msn messenger. Think you can get online so I can talk to you. >>

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #89 on: August 29, 2007, 11:37:45 pm »
(haha, I will forgive you, not sure about her though! XD )

XD Sure! Im already online, Im KumoriHashi , whats your SN?
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline ssceles

• Cabbit
« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2007, 11:41:37 pm »
On msn, I'm LordFluffy@hotmail.com. I looked up your profile and added you but it says you're not on. ><;

And well, my Demyx is lovable. She caught off all her precious hair for it. (Her inner Vexen hates me for supporting her inner Demyx go through with it. *le sigh*)

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2007, 11:47:42 pm »
OKay,well I added you,so Im going to try IMing you now, thats weird it says Im offline...

Aw! I cant wait to see your Demyx!
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #92 on: August 30, 2007, 01:43:00 am »
On msn, I'm LordFluffy@hotmail.com. I looked up your profile and added you but it says you're not on. ><;

And well, my Demyx is lovable. She caught off all her precious hair for it. (Her inner Vexen hates me for supporting her inner Demyx go through with it. *le sigh*)

We should have a picture of all the Demyxs at the shoot (I also have one coming with me) and call it "DEMYX AND HIS WATER CLONES".
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #93 on: August 30, 2007, 09:45:54 am »
I'm thinking I'll just wear my Goofy costume to the Con Sunday, then change right after the photoshoot.

I'm doing that with Naruto. I have a Haku costume, but the Naruto Photo shoot is also Sunday, so I'm just wearing it for the shoot, then changing to Hayner. : P
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Riyuki

• Cabbit
« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2007, 10:12:58 am »
I'm thinking I'll just wear my Goofy costume to the Con Sunday, then change right after the photoshoot.

I'm doing that with Naruto. I have a Haku costume, but the Naruto Photo shoot is also Sunday, so I'm just wearing it for the shoot, then changing to Hayner. : P

I'm excited to see Hayner. Are you going to wear it on Saturday at all? I'll be Roxas Saturday and would love to get a picture with a Hayner!

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #95 on: August 30, 2007, 08:11:24 pm »

I'm excited to see Hayner. Are you going to wear it on Saturday at all? I'll be Roxas Saturday and would love to get a picture with a Hayner!

No, sorry. I'm TK/Takeru from Digimon Adventure 02 on Saturday. ^^;; Though I think there might be another Hayner at the con...
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Riyuki

• Cabbit
« Reply #96 on: August 30, 2007, 09:00:35 pm »
@goatchild:
Oh, well I'm actually just excited to see Takeru, too. ^^ I'll take a picture of you on both days, probably. ^^

@everyone:
Apparently we're bringing our treasure chest with green HP orbs in it. And Candy!

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #97 on: August 30, 2007, 09:05:21 pm »
Candy?!..Amazing! Will there be an opportunity for Soras to 'whack' this treasure chest and receive its goodies at the photoshoot?
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Riyuki

• Cabbit
« Reply #98 on: August 30, 2007, 09:14:28 pm »
Indeed! You can whack it as long as you have a keyblade. (Or if you don't and you're Riku, you can steal it from Roxas, just like everything else.)

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #99 on: August 30, 2007, 09:16:17 pm »
YAY! good thing I have a keyblade! My Riku does too! Oooo,we can all have a 'fight for the treasure' picture! any and all with a keyblade,it shall be fantastical.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!