Author Topic: [Cosplay Group] New Days Dawning - DISBANDED  (Read 277127 times)

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
wow sahara your getting so many thank yous ! XD
well you deserve all of them !
you did an awesome job !

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Romo's computer is out of commission right now, just letting everyone know in case we don't see her around for awhile.
Bad case of spyware/viral infection *sad face*
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 07:45:29 pm by iluvshijimi »

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
Ooh that sucks D:
well thats a to know
thanks sam for telling us :D

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
If you look at this picture of the older versions of the season one characters (in the top/back row), Tai is actually a little shorter than Matt, which is the case with me and Romo, so the height works out perfectly.

I thought I would also share this bit of cool info, but one of my Japanese cosplayer friends QOOSKE did a great Tai cosplay that I didn't know about until now.

I found a wonderful Japanese Digimon cosplay group as well.

Edit: Also, a bit of sad news for me, but my parents' credit identity was stolen and we just found out today. Apparently the thief charged $500 to the card daily, but that should stop since the bank cut the credit line. Just a bit of a heads-up to everyone, identity theft does happen, please be careful members!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 09:03:38 pm by iluvshijimi »

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
Wow, they all look so...Good! D: I want Izzy's laptop. ;~;
Plus, that friend of yours is pretty cool looking, Sam! :3
 Also, my dads friend had an Identity Theft problem, too. D: I think.. Someone stole money out of his paypal account. D:
Kumoricon 2013 was cancelled for me. Can't await for next year! Cosplay list will arrive soon.

Offline Kagome219

• Bunnygirl
    • Bloggin' lolol~
That's an awesome cosplay group. xD
And I hope Romo's computer is okay. D:
Also, ID theft is horrible! I'm so sorry, Sam.

Just a note to you guys, I now have Kari's shirt and pants. The pants needs to be cut and hemmed just a bit, but other than that, they work perfectly. Thank goodness for the Goodwill. ><  I found those that look really similar along with an almost perfect dress for my Mio costume. xD
K-con '11 Cosplays:
NO, Thank You!!Mio (K-ON!!) - 100%
Haruhi Suzumiya (TMoHS) - 100%
Sollux (Homestuck) - 100%
Crystal (Pokemon Crystal Version) - 100%
Don't say "lazy"!Mio (K-ON!) - 100%
Alice (Pandora Hearts) - 100%
Haruhi Fujioka (OHSHC) - 100%

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Busy with guests over, but here are the New Days group pics we took at the zoo meet today. Five out of eight members showed up to an unplanned meet! Amazing! The first picture has me, Natalie, Romo and Vivian, and the second is the same group, plus Catch. I love you guys xD

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
.... ;~;
-dies, in a Ouran-like Tamaki corner-
I wish I could've gone. T~T
But my mother, unfortunatly....Slept In! >>;
I'm all sad now. D:
Kumoricon 2013 was cancelled for me. Can't await for next year! Cosplay list will arrive soon.

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
LOL beating up Ash made my hair messy and my face red, haha!

I love both pictures! <3

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
.... ;~;
-dies, in a Ouran-like Tamaki corner-
I wish I could've gone. T~T
But my mother, unfortunatly....Slept In! >>;
I'm all sad now. D:

Aww, I was really hoping to run into you there, haha! I hope you had a good day anyway?

@ Catch

You were still cute lol, that was a weird way to get my attention too xD

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
I HATE ASHLEY. xD

It took me forever to realize who you were, so I was going to casually say hi, BUT THAT FAILED A BIT. xD

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
rofl, how did she know who I am? Did you tell her your suspicions and she decided to act upon them? Haha, I thought it was WAY too strange for someone to be asking for help from ME specifically, lol. But when you said you were Catch, all was well, haha~ I actually don't remember the specifics of our meeting, but I hope I didn't hug/squeeze/glomp you too hard xD
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 08:34:40 pm by iluvshijimi »

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
Busy with guests over, but here are the New Days group pics we took at the zoo meet today. Five out of eight members showed up to an unplanned meet! Amazing! The first picture has me, Natalie, Romo and Vivian, and the second is the same group, plus Catch. I love you guys xD

Bleh. I like the second photo best because you hide my tummy  :3 I realized that dress made me look pregnant but it was comfy XD so I don't care. aha. My face in the first one looks dazed XDDD

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
YES. And your hug/glomp was amazing. <3

And I was all 'OK! I have my eyes on her, get ready, one two, say hi...' and Ash is all 'I'LL GO DO IT.' and I was all 'NOOOO' and had to tackle her.  :D

AND NATALIE, YOU ARE ADORABLE AND PATIENT. <3

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Bleh. I like the second photo best because you hide my tummy  :3 I realized that dress made me look pregnant but it was comfy XD so I don't care. aha. My face in the first one looks dazed XDDD

YOU DO NOT HAVE A "TUMMY"! Nor did you look pregnant, haha. My face in the second one is somewhat scary, 'cuz of the shadows, ew.

lol, I owe that Ashley something, she fed me dippin' dots when I was cash-less today <3

Edit: rofl, my memory is slowly returning, I think I karate-chopped you? LOL.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 08:33:52 pm by iluvshijimi »

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
I CAN'T WAIT FOR K-CON.  :D

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
ME TOO, YAY!

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
YES. And your hug/glomp was amazing. <3

And I was all 'OK! I have my eyes on her, get ready, one two, say hi...' and Ash is all 'I'LL GO DO IT.' and I was all 'NOOOO' and had to tackle her.  :D

AND NATALIE, YOU ARE ADORABLE AND PATIENT. <3

And no I wasn't ignoring you!!!! I have really bad hearing from far away, and I tend to zone out when I am concentrated on something DX And I was searching for the shuttle [hitshead] I'm sorry you thought I was ignoring you : [[[

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
(Eh, I'm not really in this group, so I hope I don't get in trouble for posting this. >//<)
I just wanted to tell you all that I'm super excited to see you at Kumoricon.
I seriously love the Digimon cast and I'm sure your all going to look amazing.
Okay, I'm getting out of this thread before I get in trouble for trespassing, bye-bye and good luck. =')
-Sprints out of thread-

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
YEAH LOL I GOT CHOPPED.  :D

Natalie: And of course you weren't! That wasn't sarcasm, and you were so nice and waited while I was all 'LOLWUTWHEREISMAHSTOOF'.

AND ILU SHAY (almost called you shat)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 08:44:16 pm by CatchxMe »

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
(Eh, I'm not really in this group, so I hope I don't get in trouble for posting this. >//<)
I just wanted to tell you all that I'm super excited to see you at Kumoricon.
I seriously love the Digimon cast and I'm sure your all going to look amazing.
Okay, I'm getting out of this thread before I get in trouble for trespassing, bye-bye and good luck. =')
-Sprints out of thread-

Haha, thanks for your kind words of encouragement! Can't wait to be there~ And you're not trespassing lol, there just isn't enough room in the thread title to put "Non-Members Welcome" ^^;;

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
-making more entries-

EDIT: WHAT A WASTE OF A POST. xD

Joe will be fun, haha~
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 08:56:58 pm by CatchxMe »

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
lol, it's not a waste! Thank you for taking the time to make some~ I hope you get some competition soon, but if you don't, hey, easy Pocky, haha.

You will make a great Joe! Tai will be fun, I think, especially since I get to dance in the skit, lol~

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
Natalie~!
you didn't have a "tummy" like sam said and you don't look
pregnant ! XD

well that was alot of fun and I hope to meet everyone in
the group soon :D
kumoricon~!

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
Oh yes, I had a wonderful day, Sam. XD;

Yes, me too, IcyMelon! :3
I'm actually having a little get together thing on the 20th of June, or the 27th. Whatever works for people! 8D

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Yes, me too, IcyMelon! :3
I'm actually having a little get together thing on the 20th of June, or the 27th. Whatever works for people! 8D[/color][/sup]

The 27th doesn't work for me and Catch orz Might be able to go to the 20th...

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
Well, that's all good! :3
I'm sure we can work something out on the 20th...XD

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
Same the 20th would probably work.
But where would it be? X}

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
The 20th sounds great to me. <3

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
The 20th MIGHT work for me. I'm not sure as for now DX sorry~~~

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl

This isn't an entry, just an example of how much I suck, lol.

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
The 20th MIGHT work for me. I'm not sure as for now DX sorry~~~

Same for me, I'd have to ask for the day off from work and also hope there isn't anything family-related going on.

@ MEGAN

Yes I used your real name xD You don't mind, do you? And since you can make that kind of stuff, YOU DO NOT SUCK @_@

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
NOISUCK I need to stop being negative. <3

And calling me by my real name is completely fine!  :D
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 09:53:22 pm by CatchxMe »

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
YAY! But yes, that little doodad up there is pretty cool, I can't make anything CLOSE to that x_x

[offtopic] I'm listening to High School Musical stuff 'cuz I'm babysitting my little cousin, haha.[/offtopic]

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
I'm using photoshop (lolitskindaevil) but to make little stoof like that, gickr.com is awesome. No effort at all. <3 You should try!

(and I can't help but saying I LOVVVE High School Musical. Haha, so muchhh.)

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
@Natalie
oooh D: I hope your able to come ! same for you Sam !

@Catchxme
wow ! that sign is cool catchxme ! :DD
I can't do that XD I can only color pictures X}

(high school musical is pretty cool with the songs and dancing :D some people are weird saying high school musical is stupid.)

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
-Pops in quickly-
I like High School Musical too. There are some really cute songs between Troy and Gabriella.~<3
-Pops out-

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
And now for my not so dramatic reappearance.~ Yola guys I got my computer fixed up, took me about 6 solid hours of non-stop crap but whatever. It's fixed now and hopefully it will stay that way for a longggggggggg time. <3 Now, to you peoplez.

I can probably go to the 20th meeting but I'm not sure. That's the weekend before finals so it's iffy, I hope I can though! That'd be a really good meeting time.

@Gwar
I hope you can find a laptop to use. Maybe look around a place like Good Will or Value Village to find a used/broken laptop that still looks like it could be used and buy it for strictly prop use. You know? Worth a shot I'd say.

I thought today was an awesometastically fun day! I hope we all do that again soon, without all the annoying random people that just were being obnoxious [no names out of respect]. I like how your pictures turned out for our group shots! I'll try to get a video out for the group by early this week. Oh, and to Natalie, you did not look fat or pregnant! You looked pretty and were so awesome to meet and hang out with so no saying things like that!!

And at all the random people posting here, much love to you all for the support! YOU ROCK!

@Megan.

Your pictures don't suck. They're better than anything I can do. Love them.~

Final note. I like HSM, but not obsessively. It has good music and dancing, but the 3rd one just straight out FAILS!

Edit: 20th is the weekend AFTER finals. Wowww I'm dumb. So it works.~
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 06:19:33 pm by Romo »
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3
- Billy Joe Cobra (Dude, That's My Ghost!)

oslapedo

The 3rd one was my favorite one!

I'm glad you all had fun today! I was at a Slants concert and it was amazing!

Hopefully I can get so pink fabric tomorrow to finish my Mimi hat up 8~D

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
(and I can't help but saying I LOVVVE High School Musical. Haha, so muchhh.)

Haha~ I've never actually seen any of the movies, but I have all the soundtracks on my iPod ^^;;

@ danayoki

Ah, so you must be in the group that was planning on doing Digimon first! What a shame, I was kinda hoping we would have a giant Digimon photoshoot at the con, lol.

And why do all the non-members run off? Haha, am I that intimidating? @_@

@ Romo

Yaaay, your computer's fixeddd! I should've gone to bed sooner last night lol, I only got about five hours of sleep, haha~ Also, can't wait for your video! Let us know when you get it up! (Sorry, didn't mean for it to sound like that, but now that it does, I HAVE to leave that line there, lmao.)

Yes, I agree that a yellow laptop with a pineapple on it is Izzy's "lucky item", so if you can get your hands on a really old one and pimp it out, that'd be perfect! If anybody could find out the cheapest price for one of those, maybe we could all contribute a bit of cash? That's if it's really cheap though, I don't like handling other people's money for stuff, lol.

@ Sahara

Glad you had fun at The Slants' concert as well!

Do post some pictures when you finish your hat~ I need to go shopping for a t-shirt pattern and fabric when I get paid on Friday, haha.

Edit: I think I just ate a bowl of kitchen scraps, lmao. Washing down with coffee now x_x
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 08:11:29 am by iluvshijimi »

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
@ romo
yay~! I'm so happy your computer is non-broken :D

@sam
omg! you've never watch high school musical !? -shock!- (XD)

@sahara
I watched The slants concert in sakuracon this yr it
was pretty cool and it was super loud ~ ~!
and I can't wait to see your hat done :D

I should start my TK outfit soon..XD

Offline Kagome219

• Bunnygirl
    • Bloggin' lolol~
I can't the twentieth. D:  But I can the twenty-seventh...
K-con '11 Cosplays:
NO, Thank You!!Mio (K-ON!!) - 100%
Haruhi Suzumiya (TMoHS) - 100%
Sollux (Homestuck) - 100%
Crystal (Pokemon Crystal Version) - 100%
Don't say "lazy"!Mio (K-ON!) - 100%
Alice (Pandora Hearts) - 100%
Haruhi Fujioka (OHSHC) - 100%

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Bah, Catch-chan and I will probably be having a photoshoot that day... It'd be too inconvenient to move that to the 28th in order to have the meet on the 27th (two days of traveling... I would feel bad for Megan...) We COULD do both on the same day if we have the meet at my house [it's in Gresham (just a reminder)] because we'll both be here...

I don't know, what do you guys think?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 11:05:43 am by iluvshijimi »

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
Bah, Catch-chan and I will probably be having a photoshoot that day... It'd be too inconvenient to move that to the 28th in order to have the meet on the 27th (two days of traveling... I would feel bad for Megan...) We COULD do both on the same day if we have the meet at my house [it's in Gresham (just a reminder)] because we'll both be here...

I don't know, what do you guys think?

that sounds good~

Yay Romo~ you're back : 3 I hope your computer is alright DX  [hugs]
PS. I received that website! thank you

I am working on a entry for the logo, but it might not be done in time DX (since I am leaving soon tonight DX)
would it be okay if I turned it in a little late? DX [is shot]

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
That's fine, I'm extending the deadline to Wednesday at 11:59 PM so hopefully more people will have time to send in entries (now I feel bad, Catch is the only one who's sent something in so far...)

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
    • I will reject your reality and substitute it with my own...here.
Same here.  :-\

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
That's fine, I'm extending the deadline to Wednesday at 11:59 PM so hopefully more people will have time to send in entries (now I feel bad, Catch is the only one who's sent something in so far...)
wait. what's happening? XD
I'm not sure whats happening X}
(Sorry my brain is missing right now)

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART

Haha, we're in the middle of a contest silly! New Days needs a logo and I'm giving away a box of giant strawberry Pocky to the member who can design the greatest logo ever~ Rules are on the front page in my first post :)

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl

Haha, we're in the middle of a contest silly! New Days needs a logo and I'm giving away a box of giant strawberry Pocky to the member who can design the greatest logo ever~ Rules are on the front page in my first post :)

Ooohhh hahaaa I knew that XD
I think I'll join in :D
I'm a silly goose !

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
Sooo...I'm sorry for not posting alot last night. n.n; I had company.
Anywho, it looks like, most of us can sort something out on the 20th? x: Or the 27th/28th?
We should like, go somewhere nice, like....hmm...Oaks Park! 8D XD
Hopefully we can set a date... x___x It would be best if we figured it out soon, so I can ask my dad to take the day off. xD

- - @ Romo:
You think they would have Laptop's at the goodwill? O:
I thought they only had clothes. XD;