Author Topic: SAY almost ANYTHING WE WANT TO!  (Read 2160260 times)

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
    • My Random the Thoughts through the Days
Re: SAY almost ANYTHING WE WANT TO!
« Reply #20450 on: March 31, 2011, 07:18:11 pm »
Okay I got to get this off my chest.

I think there's a great way for anime to really take it's rightful place in American prime time:

Turn the worls of Anne McCaffrey into anime movies and/or series or evenm mini-series. If any of you have any of her books at home take them of the sehelf and read them. if you don't go to the sci-fi section of any new or used bookstore and buy one. Read either the Colura (Pronounced: Ceh-Lore-uh.)', The Tower and the Hive series (The Rowan, Damia, Damia's Children, Lyon's Pride, The Tower and the Hive.), Any of the Dragonriders of Pern series, or anything else you can think of that she authored. Read it and you'll see how intricately woven and beautiful they are. I believe if combined with anime it would make them even better.

And that's all i have to say on the matter. Feel free to agree or disagree with me.

I will simply due to the fact that I think her books read like an orphaned muse by J.r.r Tolkien. But he orphaned them for a good reason.
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Junior Cadet of the TD BRO CHAD

My [Censored] belong to Nikki J

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20451 on: March 31, 2011, 11:21:09 pm »
I really wish people a lot of people on the internet wern't such idiots =_=; I find it stupid that people put so much work into a joke to make fun of and/or bash a fandom, but just make themselves look like total, close minded jerks in the process.

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
« Reply #20452 on: March 31, 2011, 11:40:20 pm »
You know, I used to remember being sort of like "hehe, nerds" when I'd hear people talk about their fandom.  Then one day I was talking about something, probably Chobits, explaining it to someone . . then sort of had an out of body experience for a split second and heard myself talking . . and I realized . . I'm one of them.  Ain't too bad so far, though. XD

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #20453 on: April 01, 2011, 02:35:18 am »
Finally solidified one of my cosplays for Kumoricon.... My friend really wants to do the girls from Teen Titans, which works for me since I was having trouble finding someone I could pull off from Young Justice.

Now I'm just extra motivated to get in shape so I don't look ridiculous dressed as Terra....

That picture of Terra? With Beast Boy having googly eyes in the background? Yeah, that'll be me whenever I see your group. Iiiiiiiiiiiiiii loooooooooooooooove Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeen Titaaaaaaaaaaaaans

Offline Mew*Haruko

• Chibi
    • My YouTube. Subscribe! <3
« Reply #20454 on: April 01, 2011, 05:40:23 am »
I drooled all over myself in my sleep.

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #20455 on: April 01, 2011, 12:27:58 pm »
Wooooo! Teen titans go! Lately, I've been wanting to look into cosplaying robin from young justice league, but I'd have to get in shape like every one else. XD

There was a huge spider in the kitchen at my school today, made all the lunch ladies scream and the security guards yelp! It's in one of the science rooms now. XD
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20456 on: April 01, 2011, 12:43:58 pm »
There was a huge spider in the kitchen at my school today, made all the lunch ladies scream and the security guards yelp! It's in one of the science rooms now. XD

Wusses.  I would have captured it and made it my pet.  It would've been named Trinket!
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #20457 on: April 01, 2011, 01:42:26 pm »
XD well, that's what my science teacher did!

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #20458 on: April 01, 2011, 10:18:26 pm »
Hey, I guess Akira's being made into a live action movie. I don't think this one is an April Fool's, either. Tell me if it is.
Kumoricon '12: Effie Trinket from "The Hunger Games"

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #20459 on: April 02, 2011, 01:48:41 am »
I just had the most amazing religion and morality debate with a bunch of drunk adults. We had a few Christians, a Muslim, a few who were spiritual but not religiously affiliated, and me carrying the atheist flag. IT WAS SO GOOD. I love to debate religion and morality and philosophy, especially in relation to politics and regard for life and this debate was just sooooooo satisfying. I can never have a good debate without people getting offended and/or me feeling like I have to tiptoe through the tulips. This was awesome.

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
« Reply #20460 on: April 02, 2011, 01:54:56 am »
I just had the most amazing religion and morality debate with a bunch of drunk adults. We had a few Christians, a Muslim, a few who were spiritual but not religiously affiliated, and me carrying the atheist flag. IT WAS SO GOOD. I love to debate religion and morality and philosophy, especially in relation to politics and regard for life and this debate was just sooooooo satisfying. I can never have a good debate without people getting offended and/or me feeling like I have to tiptoe through the tulips. This was awesome.
Well that's all fine and dandy, but you're going to hell, so why does your opinion matter.

BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20461 on: April 02, 2011, 09:02:03 am »
Yesterday something utterly terrifying happened to me. I was in line at CCC getting things in order for when I go there, and it finally hit me: I graduate in two months. It was so delayed, I have been wondering when it would occur to me that in two months, I'll be preparing to start COLLEGE. I don't think I have ever been more unready to grow up.

Can I be nine again please?
I miss 2010.

Offline Kallika

• Catgirl
« Reply #20462 on: April 02, 2011, 10:55:57 am »
Yesterday something utterly terrifying happened to me. I was in line at CCC getting things in order for when I go there, and it finally hit me: I graduate in two months. It was so delayed, I have been wondering when it would occur to me that in two months, I'll be preparing to start COLLEGE. I don't think I have ever been more unready to grow up.

Can I be nine again please?
I'm feeling like that and I'm only a sophomore, I'll probably be freaking out sooo much more when I'm a senior.

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20463 on: April 02, 2011, 12:12:56 pm »
Psh.  I turn 26 a week from tomorrow.

Oldddddddddddddddddd.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20464 on: April 02, 2011, 12:58:47 pm »
Dayumn Reps you're ancient. (in case you can't tell I am kidding)  Though I am incredibly freaked about my sister turning 20 in a month. I mean jeez, seems like just last week we were arguing about barbies or who got the top bunk. 
I miss 2010.

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20465 on: April 02, 2011, 02:26:35 pm »
Um, pretty sure that was last week. ^_~

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #20466 on: April 02, 2011, 03:26:49 pm »
Dude, honestly... The thought of starting college is scary, but when you actually get there, you will LOVE IT. Seriously. College is the best time of your life. It is totally, totally rad. You get all the freedom of an adult without a lot of the responsibility (especially if you're going to college away from home).
I turn 20 in two months though and that's scary as hell. OH JEEZ

Arrison: It's okay, that's where all the fun people will be.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20467 on: April 02, 2011, 05:08:04 pm »
^ That is full of win!!!

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #20468 on: April 02, 2011, 07:25:53 pm »
Yeah, college really isn't that bad. In fact, I'm kind of spoiled from having one or two classes a day on some days and sleeping in on others. This term I only have to go to two classes in person and my only assignment for this weekend was to watch CNNTurk. <3

Jaqua: 20 seems like a big one, but it's not really. I mean, I usually forget that I'm twenty and think I'm still 18 or something. But then again I'm never really bothered by age and everyone handles it differently. I guess that's what I get for having an ancient father who I'm convinced was one of the founders of Gondor, age is just another number.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 07:33:18 pm by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:
Neophyte Redglare- Homestuck
Madame de Pompadour- Le Chevalier D'Eon

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20469 on: April 02, 2011, 07:43:45 pm »
College is really what you make of it.  My only recommendation is that you select your college based on two things: how well their classes fit your education goals, and how well their classes fit your personal learning needs.  How well-regarded a college is or where it is located most likely won't make a difference later in your life.  The quality of your learning and your ability to be successful in school will.  Chase success first and foremost.  Success now will bring you happiness later.
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #20470 on: April 02, 2011, 08:52:25 pm »
I'm sick of all the bickering in my house. I go out, fix both doors on my car and my grandfather is constantly going out to pester me about something stupid. If he really wanted to help me he would have just left me alone and let me work. This day started awful and it's still awful despite the fact that I fixed everything and understand all that's going on. I just wish that people would back off. I don't ask for much, maybe an hour where I don't have to put up with political, economic or mechanical drama. When I'm the one that fixes everything be it broken code, a lawnmower, razor, car, engine, costume...People just need to back off and shut the hell up. I never get any peace.

Some acquaintances are telling me I need a girlfriend. Like I need some crappy nag butting into my business worse than my grandfather. Nothing good ever comes out of that. >.<' I woke today realizing it just wan't worth the effort and I still say it wasn't worth it. Tomorrow might be but I doubt it. :/
I can never have a good debate without people getting offended and/or me feeling like I have to tiptoe through the tulips. This was awesome.
I can never debate something without someone completely hating me over something.

I play with fire too. <3
{Death mode} D3 Started 17.May.2011 02:20
Magi: What are you doing?
Me: I'm putting a stop to this. Now.
Magi: You'll die.
Me: I don't believe that.

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #20471 on: April 03, 2011, 11:30:14 am »

Oldddddddddddddddddd.

You and me, reppy! Just turned 25 last February. These kids, they don't know what real age is! Why, in my day, we had to command prompt to get our Windows 800x600 computers to work! And when we used the internet, we couldn't use the phone since it was on the same line!

Whipper snappers.

Seriously, for all of you graduating high school, just wait! College is so much better. It's nothing to be afraid of for sure :) I went to CCC my freshman year, and I loved it there. The scariest part is having to make friends again, but if you stay open and willing, it's not hard.

Just keep talking to academic advisors to make sure your credits are on track, and don't be worried if you don't know what you want to major in. Just try and get that down by the start of Junior year at the latest.

DaemonForce, I'm sorry you're having issues right now. I hope things will get better, and just tell your friends to shut the hell up if its that much of a problem. Girlfriends come and go, but being rude over religion is not the way to catch one. Seems to me that women are more religious/spiritual than men, especially once they have kids.

Just something to think about. Seriously, don't feel like your obligated to get a significant other. I think that everyone should be comfortable being on their own so they can build independence and confidence to take care of themselves if something like a break up happens.

That goes for all of you who read this. The most important thing is to be comfortable with yourself.

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20472 on: April 03, 2011, 01:12:23 pm »

Oldddddddddddddddddd.

You and me, reppy! Just turned 25 last February. These kids, they don't know what real age is! Why, in my day, we had to command prompt to get our Windows 800x600 computers to work! And when we used the internet, we couldn't use the phone since it was on the same line!

Whipper snappers.

These kids and their 100 megabit downloads!  Back in my day, we only had 2400 baud modems! AND WE LIKED IT!  (That's roughly .2k/s . . compare that to the download speeds I can get now of around 2000k/s.)  Funny though, even though I got my start downloading at .2k/s on BBSes, I still rage when I download something and it's getting "only" 300k/s. ;)

Offline Roddy Manic

• Catgirl
    • Want-To-Be-Optimist
« Reply #20473 on: April 03, 2011, 05:51:54 pm »
My first computer was a Commodore Computer. Had big old thin floppy disks. I had so many games for it. I miss that thing a little.

And I am 29, 30 in December. I am old. But there are people older then me here, I am sure.

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #20474 on: April 03, 2011, 06:22:54 pm »
just tell your friends to shut the hell up if its that much of a problem.
Friends...Probably isn't the right word to describe them. These are the same people I shove into the lemmings group because I always wind up being one of two people that have to save them from killing themselves. I understand the idea behind preserving stupid endangered animals but why we continue to keep them in our social system is beyond my capacity to understand. >.>'
Girlfriends come and go, but being rude over religion is not the way to catch one.
Really? That's how I managed to get my first one. She was probably the only person alive that could catch my subtle jokes and odd humor before it became so ridiculous but I'm glad this never went very far since she had too many health problems that got in the way of everything we did and wanted to do. Some people are a complete joy-kill and it doesn't even have to be their fault.
Seems to me that women are more religious/spiritual than men, especially once they have kids.
Translation: Insanity is inherited from children. >.>'

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #20475 on: April 03, 2011, 08:32:22 pm »
My mom just yelled at me because I asked for my $300 enrollment deposit for college.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #20476 on: April 03, 2011, 08:44:52 pm »
Daemon, you remind me a lot of my old best friend. He was always very negative and very blunt with his religious opinions.

Fact of the matter is you're 24. You're fully capable of making your own decisions. I had more, but it's irrelevant so there you go. You're a big boy.

fleur_fraise, $300 is a lot of money. I hope you can find a way to pay for that.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 08:57:44 pm by lychee-twist »

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #20477 on: April 03, 2011, 09:08:41 pm »
Daemon, you remind me a lot of my old best friend. He was always very negative and very blunt with his religious opinions.
Hah...You catch on quickly. <3
Fact of the matter is you're 24. You're fully capable of making your own decisions. I had more, but it's irrelevant so there you go. You're a big boy.
I'm glad at least one other person understands this but that's exactly the problem. I am more than capable of making my own decisions and I have been doing so for several years but every time I make a choice be it around family, friends or employers, someone has to either shut me down or flat out disrespect me for it. You have no idea how frustrating it is when someone constantly tries to control you from the moment you wake up to the moment you sleep. I'm starting to believe that conventions are really the only place of escape from this. I need better friends. x_X
fleur_fraise, $300 is a lot of money. I hope you can find a way to pay for that.
It's two days pay. It's not a big chunk of money but it's not significant enough to be yelled at over it either. What happened? :/

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #20478 on: April 03, 2011, 09:20:05 pm »
Two days pay for those of use who don't have to pay house/car payments, water/electric/heating/garbage/cellphone/television/internet bills, not to mention groceries. Fleur might not have a job, either.

Your statements are exactly what I am telling you. You're making decisions sticking with them, both your friends and your family. I'm kind of hearing just a lot of whining from you and not a lot of action. Your family driving you nuts? Move out. Your friends driving you nuts? Stop hanging out with them. It's not simple, and I'm definitely not saying do it, but there are options to solve your complaints and issues.

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20479 on: April 03, 2011, 09:46:45 pm »
$300 is a lot.  I recently loaned $300 to my dad because he's out of work at the moment -- he's a contractor, and the company he works for didn't have any work in the winter because it's a slow time of year.  Due to some stuff that popped up, he wasn't able to pay me back in full yet.  I had to pay tuition a week ago (approx $300).  I still need to buy a textbook, which will probably run me around $100 or so.  Throw in things like gas and food and you can see how easily $300 can make a huge difference.

Thankfully, my former employer (Fred Meyer) gave me my paycheck for my unused vacation hours.  So I'm gon' go deposit that ASAP.  ^^

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #20480 on: April 03, 2011, 10:00:52 pm »
$300 is a lot, but not when my mom 1) told me and my dad earlier in the week that she'd pay it on Friday and 2) she spent over $100 at Ulta yesterday.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #20481 on: April 03, 2011, 11:26:37 pm »
Fleur, I'm sorry that you got barked at, but they're human. Maybe posting a list of due dates with your college stuff would help them out. This would also mean that they won't bark at you. Ask them about doing it, though. You don't want to inadvertently offend them.

Just keep in mind that the fact that they are willing to pay that $300 is a lot more than some families will do. They'll get around to doing it. You just got the blunt end of it. After all, if you're 18, they don't have to pay for anything for you anymore legally. Might not be a socially well-looked on move, but legally they don't have to :/

I hope things work out soon and that it was just a bump in the road for you. Sorry if I'm irritating you, but I'm just trying to bring up another possibility to what's going on. Understanding is a big thing for me, and it's something I try and work on myself (although I fail a lot).
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 11:37:08 pm by lychee-twist »

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #20482 on: April 04, 2011, 01:30:24 am »
words
What? Me? Own a house? No. I pay my utilities but I don't pay for what I don't need. Living within my means has a heavy price everywhere else in my life.
but Daemon, what about that sexy rack server and ridiculously fast Ethernet connection?
Necessary! :D
Your family driving you nuts? Move out.
Then no one will be here to take care of them and I'll have a much much bigger problem to deal with after something happens to them. This must never happen. It's difficult to endure mindless rambing and weird control every day but it's a better alternative than dealing with a family war.
Your friends driving you nuts? Stop hanging out with them.
I finally managed to get away from most of the ones that were driving me insane. The problem was that a few really bad people are tied into my large social circle and this is how they get to me. I just did something that fixed this. I'll see if there's any noticable change soon. :)
$300 is a lot, but not when my mom 1) told me and my dad earlier in the week that she'd pay it on Friday and 2) she spent over $100 at Ulta yesterday.
They'll get around to doing it. You just got the blunt end of it. After all, if you're 18, they don't have to pay for anything for you anymore legally. Might not be a socially well-looked on move, but legally they don't have to :/
It sounds like your family has trouble supporting you under deadlines. I wouldn't expect anything from them under that type of condition. I'm going to deposit another strong check in a few hours. I hope you take care of yourself better than I do. I have a lot of work to do.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20483 on: April 04, 2011, 06:46:32 am »
My family is sooooooo terrible at managing money. So terrible, in fact, that we SEEM wealthy because they buy shi-... stuff... all the time and then my mom turns around and is like 'Imma bum money off my kids 'cause I can't pay the house payment this month.'

She also wants to buy a house (not the one we're living in, UGH I DON'T WANNA MOVE) and get a new car (which I almost have no problem with 'cause she's gunna detail and paint her old one for me, but still, MONEY).

She owes me like 500 dollars and gets pissy when I say something about it because I'm her KID and I live here or something. Well I don't CARE, I earned that money. :/

Plus she got 4200 back for taxes a month ago and my sister and I have no idea where it went. It's like, if you're going to involve your kids in half the money problems you should be able to tell them why there are problems. Like maybe the 56 inch LED Flatscreen 3D tv in your bedroom hmm?

Asndfjvnfdkh.

In happier news, yesterday was AWESOME. I spent most of it with my best friend who I haven't seen in like a month because we go to different schools. We walked around for like four and a half hours.
I miss 2010.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20484 on: April 04, 2011, 07:10:48 am »
My first computer was a Commodore Computer. Had big old thin floppy disks. I had so many games for it. I miss that thing a little.

And I am 29, 30 in December. I am old. But there are people older then me here, I am sure.

I miss my Commodore, and I am 25 days older than you.

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #20485 on: April 04, 2011, 08:01:04 am »
My family is sooooooo terrible at managing money. So terrible, in fact, that we SEEM wealthy because they buy shi-... stuff... all the time and then my mom turns around and is like 'Imma bum money off my kids 'cause I can't pay the house payment this month.'

She also wants to buy a house (not the one we're living in, UGH I DON'T WANNA MOVE) and get a new car (which I almost have no problem with 'cause she's gunna detail and paint her old one for me, but still, MONEY).

She owes me like 500 dollars and gets pissy when I say something about it because I'm her KID and I live here or something. Well I don't CARE, I earned that money. :/

Plus she got 4200 back for taxes a month ago and my sister and I have no idea where it went. It's like, if you're going to involve your kids in half the money problems you should be able to tell them why there are problems. Like maybe the 56 inch LED Flatscreen 3D tv in your bedroom hmm?

Asndfjvnfdkh.

In happier news, yesterday was AWESOME. I spent most of it with my best friend who I haven't seen in like a month because we go to different schools. We walked around for like four and a half hours.

That is really irritating, it would bother me less if your mom was younger and didn't have kids but she does, and being smart worth money is something going through the hard ship of college and bring poor does. (that statment wasn't serious.) But! I under stand your bleeeeh, :D Alyssa is awesome! I'm glad you had fffffun just walking around.

Dude! I feel like a poop cracker!  I needs more sleep less work, vacation would be nice, but that's what sakuracon will be.

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #20486 on: April 04, 2011, 08:36:34 am »
A bunch of family scary
Wow welcome to my life....FOUR YEARS AGO! O_o

Jesus what a pain in the ass...I remember it all too clearly too. When I started living with mom and that's where everything hit the fan. I suddenly had a 7 year old brother and had to live with one of mom's idiot boyfriends that was a walking CDC nightmare(when he was still alive he was a military nutjob that had Hep C among other serious health problems). Yeah, lets up the story's ante up a bit, shall we? O_o

She expected me to find a job. So did I since that was the entire point of me staying with her. She wanted me to be paying a mere $200 per month to stay with them or 80% of the entire rent if I was working less than 40 hours per week. Tie in her insanity of owning a house that she still doesn't live in because her ex-bf has possession of it(and her moving closer to the house because her ex-bf was sick of driving so far to pick up their kid)...Oh and sharing a room with their obnoxious bratty lovechild that wouldn't leave me the hell alone when I needed to sleep. I just couldn't deal with all of it. It became far worse when she started disrespecting my job. She would purposely stick me at home to babysit right before we had to go to work since I "don't have a real job" or whatever her excuse was. I was pushing 200lb+ wheelchair people in an airport all day and improving myself while she was screening everyone and everything in said insane maze. At least my job wasn't making me an obnoxious overly emotional fatty. :/

I couldn't voice myself at all around them out of fear and mom had constant greed escalating way out of control. She eventually wanted me to pay for her college classes while I was still unqualified to attend school in AZ. It hurt but it became necessary. What was she doing? Getting piano lessons. It's good to have a hobby and it got her off of my case for a while so I was thankful. I can understand bills but wanting me to pay all of her phone bill every month just because my grandparents stayed with me on the phone for more than 5 minutes once? I at least realize it isn't right to be punishing me for loving my grandparents more than she does. That was the breaking point for me and I moved out but she caused some serious legal problems for me down the road and forced me out of a job and out of the State. I'm thankful for all the friends I had from that job though. They taught me more about the world than anyone on this board ever needs to know about. I also learned more about how horrible my family really is and that I'm probably infected with the same creeping evil. Oh well. Some things just have to be experienced to understand them.

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20487 on: April 04, 2011, 07:20:48 pm »
I'm glad for my family, even if we have our quirks. :D

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20488 on: April 05, 2011, 12:08:49 am »

C64 was legiiiiiiit.  I grew up with a Commodore Amiga 500.  Way better than some lame 2nd or 3rd gen console with blocky graphics and unreliable hardware. ;)
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #20489 on: April 05, 2011, 01:25:24 am »
Ahhh joy..... today I got to experience the wonderfully akward/uncomfortable moment of being recognized by someone, and them knowing all sorts of things about me even though we've never met before.

Guy: You went to SPSCC right?
Me: um yeah.... did we have a class together?
Guy: Oh no, I've just seen you around campus.... you had (lists off my teachers) last quarter right?
Me: Yeah, how'd you know that?
Guy: Don't worry about it............ (guy then makes a creepy remark and drives off with his food)

Seriously.... I was so confused.
Junior Cadet of TD BRO CHAD

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20490 on: April 05, 2011, 01:27:25 am »
^ Haha!  You went to South Puget Sound!  Just kidding.

I think you might have an admirer!

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #20491 on: April 05, 2011, 01:36:18 am »
I don't even know... the whole thing probably would have been flattering if the guy had acted differently, but he just said some really weird stuff for the rest of the time we were talking. I don't know why people feel like the drive through window is the perfect place to be a creeper... XD

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #20492 on: April 05, 2011, 01:47:01 am »
I don't know why people feel like the drive through window is the perfect place to be a creeper... XD
Oh wait this happened at a drive thru window? >.>'

Ahahahahaha I think you have a new stalker thingy. <3

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20493 on: April 05, 2011, 04:09:50 am »
Yeah, sounds more like a stalker than an admirer.

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
« Reply #20494 on: April 05, 2011, 07:25:14 am »
Ahhh joy..... today I got to experience the wonderfully akward/uncomfortable moment of being recognized by someone, and them knowing all sorts of things about me even though we've never met before.

Guy: You went to SPSCC right?
Me: um yeah.... did we have a class together?
Guy: Oh no, I've just seen you around campus.... you had (lists off my teachers) last quarter right?
Me: Yeah, how'd you know that?
Guy: Don't worry about it............ (guy then makes a creepy remark and drives off with his food)

Seriously.... I was so confused.
Sorry, did I come off as creepy? I just thought you would like that I went threw your trash to get your schedule. Doesn't that mean I care?
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
    • Cosplay.com account, dreadfully outdated
« Reply #20495 on: April 05, 2011, 09:14:40 am »

C64 was legiiiiiiit.  I grew up with a Commodore Amiga 500.  Way better than some lame 2nd or 3rd gen console with blocky graphics and unreliable hardware. ;)
Be glad you guys aren't so old you can remember when Taipan was revolutionary. ;)
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #20496 on: April 05, 2011, 11:02:37 am »
BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #20497 on: April 05, 2011, 11:03:20 am »
Sorry, did I come off as creepy? I just thought you would like that I went threw your trash to get your schedule. Doesn't that mean I care?

FYI the neighbors are starting to get suspicious about your weekly trash picking.... XD

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #20498 on: April 05, 2011, 11:04:01 pm »
My arm looks like I have an egg stuck inside my elbow. I donated blood today, and it went, um, less than desirably. I clotted up and timed out before finishing filling up my little baggie! I felt really bad. At least I gave a nurse a laugh.

"POKE ME! POKE ME AGAIN! I'VE GOT ANOTHER ARM! DO IT! I'LL HEAL! SOMEONE NEEDS MY BLOOD! ARGHARGHARGH!"

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20499 on: April 06, 2011, 02:15:25 pm »

Be glad you guys aren't so old you can remember when Taipan was revolutionary. ;)

OMG!!!  My elementary school had one of those!  I loved that thing!