Author Topic: the things we do for love.  (Read 21441 times)

Offline oishiidesuyo

• Chibi
the things we do for love.
« on: September 01, 2006, 04:45:29 pm »
how do you show your love and appreciation for something ?

whether it's
getting a tattoo of your favorite anime character
a shrine for a jrocker
a big collection of pocky boxes
dying/styling your hair like cloud's ...

gotta show your pride. ;D

can you tell what i love?

(my license plate! ahaha)
lol. sometimes i wish i put 'gackt' instead though. XD
[size=9]FOOL! two swords and a hat don't make a samurai!!![/size]
http://htttp://www.shiroikaze.deviantart.com

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 05:23:42 pm »
^ you and i have a lot in commen, thats an awesome licence plate
 i bought a game just because the main character was modled after gackts and i was exploasevly happy when i found a copy of moon child for sale
which i keep next to his albums that i have
my boyfriend knowing my love of jrock went threw a bunch of trouble to get hyde tickets (and much $$ loss thu ebay) just so i could see hyde (second only to gackt sama) which is why as blaphmas as it sounds  gackt is second to cuteness to kendo boyfriend
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Shadow

• Catgirl
    • My deviantART Page
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2006, 05:27:11 pm »
I love your license plate! ^^

Let's see.. I have a Shadow shrine in my room. Wait... my room is the shrine.

Me, obsessed? Naw.. =3 *glomps plushies*

Like TDS? Become a fan on facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/thedeppsquad

Kumoricon 2013

Sweeney Todd
Hit-Girl

Offline nonomi

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2006, 08:41:20 am »
O_O HOLY FLACK YOUR ROOMS...well....kinda.....O_O creepy....but then again I'm more into Knuckles than shadow....Need pics of eva obsession. ><
Thinking hurts and thoughts dont rhyme.
To those of us who've never tried to find a face behind our lipstick smiles, and as our pretty faces die our broken hearts will wonder why the makeup just won't hide the scars of time.

Offline Shadow

• Catgirl
    • My deviantART Page
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2006, 11:37:22 am »
Quote from: "nonomi"
O_O HOLY FLACK YOUR ROOMS...well....kinda.....O_O creepy....but then again I'm more into Knuckles than shadow....Need pics of eva obsession. ><

XD That made me laugh. Actually the first picture needs to be updated since I have since bought two more Shadow plushies. Fear the Shadow Room! >D

Like TDS? Become a fan on facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/thedeppsquad

Kumoricon 2013

Sweeney Todd
Hit-Girl

Offline Nekochi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2006, 11:52:48 am »
I've started awarding Kino points on another forum. :D Yes. I'm obsessed with Kino no Tabi/Kino's Journey so whenever someone makes a Kino reference I give them a Kino point. :D

I own the Kino boxset, 1 Kino artbook, a mini pencil board. I'm going to cosplay as Kino next year. I joined LJ just so I could get into the Kino no Tabi LJ community. I will randomly scream "OCTOBER 10TH!!!!!!" (The date the first Kino novel is coming out in English!! YAY!!!!!!) I own all but one book of Allison and Lillia and "I can never remember his name" just because they come from the same author/artist team as Kino. (By the way these aren't in English and I know very little Japanese. :D) I kept insisting that my friend wasn't wearing the Ouran girl's summer uniform but that she was Nimya. <333333 I went on a rant about how I hate Nimya's fiance. I own one of the only two Kino forums on the internet. (Mine is the better one by the way. The one that had more effort put into it and is prettier.) I have over 100 Kino no Tabi images on my computer. I have all of the Kino music but the instermental versions of two songs.I've read the first Kino novel and am in love. <333333333333333333333333333333333333

Need I say more? By the way... Kino x Shizu ftw!!!!

2008 cosplays:
Princess Mars from Sailor Moon
Lumina from Harvest Moon AWL/DS ?
Ouran High School Host Club Junior High Uniform

Offline nonomi

• Cabbit
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2006, 11:53:08 am »
yeah...I'm still saving money so I can get all my Kaworu Nagisa stuff...My friend's ssupposed to be making me an uber cute plushie of him...I CAN'T WAIT!!! X3
Thinking hurts and thoughts dont rhyme.
To those of us who've never tried to find a face behind our lipstick smiles, and as our pretty faces die our broken hearts will wonder why the makeup just won't hide the scars of time.

Offline JimmyDarkside

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.myspace.com/jimmydarkside
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2006, 01:59:38 pm »
Quote from: "Nekochi"
I've started awarding Kino points on another forum. :D Yes. I'm obsessed with Kino no Tabi/Kino's Journey so whenever someone makes a Kino reference I give them a Kino point. :D

I own the Kino boxset, 1 Kino artbook, a mini pencil board. I'm going to cosplay as Kino next year. I joined LJ just so I could get into the Kino no Tabi LJ community. I will randomly scream "OCTOBER 10TH!!!!!!" (The date the first Kino novel is coming out in English!! YAY!!!!!!) I own all but one book of Allison and Lillia and "I can never remember his name" just because they come from the same author/artist team as Kino. (By the way these aren't in English and I know very little Japanese. :D) I kept insisting that my friend wasn't wearing the Ouran girl's summer uniform but that she was Nimya. <333333 I went on a rant about how I hate Nimya's fiance. I own one of the only two Kino forums on the internet. (Mine is the better one by the way. The one that had more effort put into it and is prettier.) I have over 100 Kino no Tabi images on my computer. I have all of the Kino music but the instermental versions of two songs.I've read the first Kino novel and am in love. <333333333333333333333333333333333333

Whooohoo Kino no Tabi!  Love that show.  XD  Can't wait to see the manga.
KumoriCon '07
Kino - Kino no Tabi
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

THE BOX!  GIVE ME THE BOX!!!!
-Boxes collected so far: 3
--SakuraCon 06 - Closing Ceremonies
--KumoriCon 06 - In line for something
--SakuraCon 07 - Club Sakura Dance

Offline Nekochi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2006, 03:30:30 pm »
Quote from: "JimmyDarkside"

I'm sorry to correct you but... It's novels. Not manga novels. :D

So... You intrested in joining a Kino no Tabi cosplay group. :D

2008 cosplays:

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2006, 05:24:41 pm »
I've gotta kitty shrine ahahaha xD
I bought two new anime kitties for my collection YESH!
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline sumomo_san

• Chibi
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2006, 05:29:48 pm »
Pocky boxes. I'm sure I don't have as many as some of you, but I can't ever bring myself to throw one away and it makes me want to cry when someone opens them the wrong way TT^TT When I get bored, I make Pocky box pyramids x3

Offline Keenon Williams

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2006, 06:46:03 pm »
I will NEVER throw away the box to ANY video game or figure that I buy. It just feels... wrong. You know?
06 - Naruto Uzumaki
07 - Ryoga Hibiki
08 - Kunio-kun
09 - Doctor Insano (Spoony Experiment), Seta Noriyasu
11 - Yuri Volte Hyuga

Help me make this year memorable! Take pictures with me at Kumoricon '11!

Offline JimmyDarkside

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.myspace.com/jimmydarkside
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2006, 08:00:44 pm »

:O I swear I saw some manga pages somewhere online though...  Oh well.  I'll buy novels too.  I don't think I'd cosplay as anyone from the series...  I can't think of anyone I look like, and I have a grudge against wigs...  But I would love to help try and design something...  I'm a n00b at making stuff, but I'd love to help if I could.  ^^'
KumoriCon '07
Kino - Kino no Tabi
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

THE BOX!  GIVE ME THE BOX!!!!
-Boxes collected so far: 3
--SakuraCon 06 - Closing Ceremonies
--KumoriCon 06 - In line for something
--SakuraCon 07 - Club Sakura Dance

Offline BigGuy

• Catgirl
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2006, 08:41:45 pm »
well in the name of love,  I'm a straight guy going to Yaoi-con and cosplaying in a Gundam wing group. My other cosplay is gonna be Kurogane from Tsubasa, Flying Fai tackles are just waiting for me.
And now I'm a catgirl?

The voice of the one I love
was all I could hear as I lay broken in the darkness
My own voice faltered
My wings no longer had the strength to fly
 -Lagoon Engine Einsatz-

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2006, 08:43:47 pm »

I bought the other art book at the con, I have the DVD box set, and I bought a Kino bandana while I was in Japan.  I swear I have something else but I'm blanking out at the moment.

BTW, you know that poster you mentioned awhile ago?  Well... I think one of my friends bought it.

Let's see, as for my Ken Akamatsu (creator of Love Hina and Negima) craze:
I have all the bilingual books of Love Hina, the complete series of Love Hina, all the current Negima manga in Japanese (only a few of the English version), two Negima wall scrolls, one Love Hina CD, a Mao-chan manga, a Nodoka key chain, and a small Konoka figurine.

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2006, 09:09:07 pm »
Quote from: "BigGuy"
well in the name of love,  I'm a straight guy going to Yaoi-con and cosplaying in a Gundam wing group. My other cosplay is gonna be Kurogane from Tsubasa, Flying Fai tackles are just waiting for me.

I know why you're doing it...  not in the name of love but in the name of fangirls! *cackle* xD jk... well, unless if I'm right.

Offline miaki

• Cabbit
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2006, 09:46:58 pm »
i show my love by drawing fanart.....which i always say im' gonna do, but never do, but this time i have to draw ouran fanart cus i said i would do them for people who were in the ouran photoshoot. man that was fun and yay i have an excuse to draw fanart! *kicks self* but first i need to work on my webcomic...desparately ^^;

my room in middle school was scary as hell...and i mean scary cus it had sailor moon wallscrolls every and playing cards of sailor moon on the wall too. i have picture! that and i have freinds who have seen it before, but this was like 7 years ago.

@negima - ha! bought the poster :twisted:
visit My Deviant Art Account

Kumoricon 06:
Day 1 - Killua (HunterXHunter)
Day 2 - Haruhi (Ouran Host Club)
Day 3 - Shinsengumi person (my traditional K-con outfit, ever since 03) or Tetsu (Peacemaker Kurogane)

Offline Antares

• Catgirl
    • http://bellethecat.com
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2006, 10:00:29 pm »
Quote from: "Shadow"
Quote from: "nonomi"

XD That made me laugh. Actually the first picture needs to be updated since I have since bought two more Shadow plushies. Fear the Shadow Room! >D

Hee hee - awesome.  I wish I were that passionate about something :-)
Bishies make me happy.

My Photos KCON08: http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/wanderergone/Kcon08/

2008 Industry Manager :: 2007 Publicity and Relations Staff :: 2006 Publicity and Relations

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2006, 10:55:54 pm »
I've got too many different things that I'm into to have one gigantic shrine. I used to be super into Star Wars, then Harley Quinn, and now Pocky. I've got different sections of my apartment for each.  If I can get a picture I'll show you guys the Pocky box storage facility I have for my armour materials.

The biggest collection I have is RPG books though. I've got two bookshelves full of books and maps and minis and character sheets and story notes. I'm a gamer first and foremost even though I love anime and Kumoricon is my favorite convention of any sort.

That's why i'm not Tomo no Otaku, I'm into different fandoms so I'm the Fanboy.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2006, 08:09:13 am »
Love the license plate (even though not big on ramune), love the Shadow shrine room (even though never played a game with him in it).

Well, I'm kinda embarrassed to say this, after looking at the various posts, but I don't have that strong of a love in my life.

I love writing, actually.  I entered the crossover writing contest at the con & won.  Well, it was really for the novella contest, but RemSaverem moved it over to the crossover category because she thought it would do better there.

I write stories, poetry, lyrics, and over the past couple of years have attempted to incorporate my love for anime into my works somehow, mainly into my poetry.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline Pie Row Maniac

• Catgirl
    • http://www.pierow.com/
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2006, 09:23:57 am »
I edits videoz to muzak...

Besides AMVs, I'll snag a wallscroll/poster if I enjoy a series enough to see it on my wall everyday. ;) If it's something stylish like Trigun, Bebop or Kingdom Hearts I'll get an action figure that's in a cool pose, which is why the Wolfwood ones are so hard to find... ><

Offline Wolf Wood

• Catgirl
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2006, 09:36:09 am »
im in the making of making a KH shrine its gonna be sweet

Offline OtokoNoShufu

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2006, 06:05:20 pm »
Hmmm... This topic could be taken so many ways... But I guess it would have to have SOMETHING to do with anime/manga or whatever.  Well, I started collecting all of the original japanese Ranma manga back in 98 for someone that I... well, let's be honest and say it was a very one-sided crush with a friend who was "emotionally unavailable".  Anyhow, that and when my friends came to visit, I drove 45 minutes to the second nearest Suncoast to get the newest (at the time) Ranma OVA tape to watch with this friend...  After the unfortunate falling out, I still have the 20 some volumes that I collected.  Never completed it, but it's more Ranma than I'll probably ever read... especially since so much of my Japanese has escaped me.
Am I on one of those hidden camera shows?

Offline anime_fan810808

• Sailor Scout
    • http://animefan810808.deviantart.com/
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2006, 09:43:59 pm »
I have the same tattoo as Hyde. I got a lip ring because my favorite jrockers have it. And....i started smoking because of gackt. rawr
For the love of Reita.......BE A MAN!!!

(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨¯`·. REITA!!!!

Offline Nekochi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2006, 11:47:19 pm »

:O I swear I saw some manga pages somewhere online though...  Oh well.  I'll buy novels too.  I don't think I'd cosplay as anyone from the series...  I can't think of anyone I look like, and I have a grudge against wigs...  But I would love to help try and design something...  I'm a n00b at making stuff, but I'd love to help if I could.  ^^'

If you tell me what your hair is like I'm sure I could figure out someone for you to go as. Even if it is some small nameless character that appears for one episode. :D

As for Kino manga... If you mean manga style artwork Kino does have manga style inserts in the novels as well as the pretty covers. There was also one manga story that appeared in either the first or second artbook. (I can't remember which one... I just know it's the one I don't have.)

2008 cosplays:

Offline Hell_Kitty

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2006, 12:04:37 am »
i have 300 figurines......well not really but if i had the money/could have been in the dealers room longer on sunday i would....lol i have an obsession with opening random things like packs of cards and stuffs.
I Don't Write Words I Draw Letters O_o
Current Cosplay Idea's
~Albel Nox(Star Ocean:TOT)(Remaking)
~Testament(Guilty Gear)(Remaking)
~Aliot(Ragnarok Online)(Planning..Probably wont make its appearance at Kumori-con)

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2006, 01:52:47 am »
Er well.. I dunno. I made a Chobits AMV after my obsession with Chi. And I want to figure out how to get a costume ready so I can cosplay as Misha from Pita-Ten. And I wouldn't just be one of those people walking around like, "Oh yeah. I'm at a con and I just happen to be wearing the costume of some super crazy character but I'm just gonna act like I do everywhere else."   No folks, I'd be going all out!..-su. I've already got the poses all figured out!

I can see it already!

(Besides that, I've got the normal dorky stuff like.. wallscroll and few posters of Tenchi Muyo, Azumanga Daioh "rasterbated" picture on my wall, Eva Unit 02 toy, cat from Trigun plushie, Dejiko plushie w/ Dejiko hat and Puchiko hat, Chiyo's dad plushie, Sumomo plushie..)

Also for awhile, I would use "nyo?" in my AIM conversations with friends.

Oh, and once I spent several hours using MS Paint to clean up a picture of Sasami that had a very bad pixel pattern. Not sure if it was intended that way or not, but it looked a lot better after I fixed it up.

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
    • http://www.myspace.com/leashychan
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2006, 07:00:28 am »
I have slight obsessions with Sailor Moon, Chun Li, and collecting VHS tapes.  I can't take a picture right now because half of my Sailor Moon stuff is still at my mom's house in MA ;-;

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2006, 12:29:07 pm »
Oh. I forgot..

I've probably spent close to $500 on Tenchi Muyo cels. ^_^; I've got like, one or two Card Captor Sakura and Goldenboy cels thrown in there, but the majority of them are Tenchi Muyo and I think almost all of them include Sasami.  :oops:

Offline Keenon Williams

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2006, 07:20:19 pm »
Quote from: "anime_fan810808"
i started smoking because of gackt. rawr

What kind of idiot starts smoking because a famous person does?!
06 - Naruto Uzumaki
07 - Ryoga Hibiki
08 - Kunio-kun
11 - Yuri Volte Hyuga

Offline anime_fan810808

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2006, 07:29:26 pm »
Quote from: "Keenon Williams"

Well....actually. I wondered what they found so appealing about a cigarette. So out of curiosity I tried it and I liked it. So I don't smoke because they do. I smoke because I like it after trying it. So jeez. Chiiiilll. You don't have to get so anal about other people and what they choose to do with their lives. I don't even know why I just explained this to you. You should be greatful. I didn't have to.

Yeah....I just got pissed. I hate people telling me what I should and shouldn't do. I know...harshness. Too bad.

(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2006, 07:31:52 pm »
People that act like anyone that smokes is an idiot has never:

1) tried smoking before
2) felt the rush/euphoria/stress relief you get from smoking
3) tried to quit after getting addicted

I haven't smoked in almost a year but I still occasoinally get a craving for a cigarette. Just kick back and relax and enjoy a few moments of time by myself. Or maybe smoke a cigar out on the porch and just look up at the stars or something.

Offline PezCat

• Catgirl
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2006, 08:32:52 pm »
I staffed a con... =^>.<^=

PezCat
Sixty pounds lighter, just as awesome.
2K3-2K7: Various staff, primarily RPGs and Registration
2K12: God only knows...

=^..^=

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2006, 09:28:38 pm »

wow, relax keenon xD I'm not too big on smoking either, but it's their decision and not ours. Calm down T__T;;
and be a little more considerate on the wording there... yeah...
>.>

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2006, 08:25:51 am »
Quote from: "leashy"
I have slight obsessions with Sailor Moon, Chun Li, and collecting VHS tapes.  I can't take a picture right now because half of my Sailor Moon stuff is still at my mom's house in MA ;-;

OMG!!!  I got two pictures of that same Chun Li, along with one of two different others (and a Vega).  The one you're with was the only one who looked like Chun Li.  What would have been cool is if someone had a picture with that Chun Li fighting Ryu or Ken, posed by some of the guys working at one of the tables.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2006, 09:44:23 am »
i made my boyfriends costume, nothhing sez i love you like :yes i will sew your cosplay"
also where did you see gackt smoke was it in the movie moon child because in all the vids and clips and intveiws i've seen that the only one where he does, i dont think he does in real life
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Kumorisaint

• Oni
outgoing 2006
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2006, 10:20:49 am »
hey narufro . . . SMOKE!

Offline Keenon Williams

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2006, 12:35:50 pm »
Quote from: "makichan"

wow, relax keenon xD I'm not too big on smoking either, but it's their decision and not ours. Calm down T__T;;
>.>

I friggin' hate cigarettes. Some of my relatives have DIED from those goddamn things. And my MOM smokes. Jeezuz.
06 - Naruto Uzumaki
07 - Ryoga Hibiki
08 - Kunio-kun
11 - Yuri Volte Hyuga

Offline Kumorisaint

• Oni
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2006, 12:46:32 pm »
and you think your the only one thats happened too our life is ours just cause you hate it . . . wait im not going to disgrace myself by explaining

DEAL WITH IT! the most annoying thing in the world is not the smokers cause they dont go around trying to sart stuff its the ppl who continuosly gripe and moan about smokers that are annoying as hell

Offline anime_fan810808

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2006, 12:58:31 pm »
>.>;;;;; intensity

(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)

Offline Keenon Williams

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2006, 01:03:22 pm »
Quote from: "Kumorisaint"
and you think your the only one thats happened too our life is ours just cause you hate it . . . wait im not going to disgrace myself by explaining

DEAL WITH IT! the most annoying thing in the world is not the smokers cause they dont go around trying to sart stuff its the ppl who continuosly gripe and moan about smokers that are annoying as hell

I get that you hate me already. Just because you don't like me DOESN'T mean you have to make fun of me.

SHUT. UP.
06 - Naruto Uzumaki
07 - Ryoga Hibiki
08 - Kunio-kun
11 - Yuri Volte Hyuga

Offline Kumorisaint

• Oni
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2006, 01:11:04 pm »
I DID! so stop poting replies to me im not making fun of you im make a general point and your annoying me

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2006, 07:56:38 pm »

>.>

I friggin' hate cigarettes. Some of my relatives have DIED from those goddamn things. And my MOM smokes. Jeezuz.

understandable... some of my family has died from that and some have done worse and are paying for that now... heck, my entire family consists of smokers and the ones that have tried to quit numerous times, couldn't.  I totally understand where you are coming from. All I meant was you could've worded it a little less harsh.

bottom line everyone... stop telling others to smoke and stop being disrespectful...  that being said this post is needing little love and peace *does trigun retake* LOVE AND PEACE EVERYONE TT__TT

Offline anime_fan810808

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2006, 08:15:37 pm »

>.>

understandable... some of my family has died from that and some have done worse and are paying for that now... heck, my entire family consists of smokers and the ones that have tried to quit numerous times, couldn't.  I totally understand where you are coming from. All I meant was you could've worded it a little less harsh.

bottom line everyone... stop telling others to smoke and stop being disrespectful...  that being said this post is needing little love and peace *does trigun retake* LOVE AND PEACE EVERYONE TT__TT

Agreed. *gives makichan a flower* Flower power comes with the love. Use this wisely my friend ;p

(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)

Offline oishiidesuyo

• Chibi
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2006, 08:20:43 pm »
i'd love it if the smoke arguement stopped. <3
thank you.
plus, gackt is damn sexy .... can't resist. XD

i've been thinking about getting hyde's tattoo also.
...and a tattoo of yotsuba, just because she's so freaking cute. >w
[size=9]FOOL! two swords and a hat don't make a samurai!!![/size]
http://htttp://www.shiroikaze.deviantart.com

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2006, 12:37:49 pm »
I agree.  Stop bickering about smoking.  I applaud my fellow non-smokers about trying to protect their lungs, but sometimes they do get annoying about it.

DROP THE SUBJECT & TALK ABOUT YOUR LOVES!!!

Offline anime_fan810808

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2006, 03:18:55 pm »
I sat through two hours of bleach on my head *hurt a lot!* to have hair like reita.

(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2006, 03:49:21 pm »
I had red marker visible on my face on my first day of school and goggles that almost left permanent marks on my forehead all in the name of teh cosplay heheh is was worth it!!! xD tho I'm not sure that the binding was... ouch >.>;;
I luvs me some cosplay xD

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
    • http://www.myspace.com/leashychan
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2006, 04:04:32 pm »
Quote from: "Washougal_Otaku"
OMG!!!  I got two pictures of that same Chun Li, along with one of two different others (and a Vega).  The one you're with was the only one who looked like Chun Li.  What would have been cool is if someone had a picture with that Chun Li fighting Ryu or Ken, posed by some of the guys working at one of the tables.

That Vega was really cool too! i didn't really get a chance to say hi though, but yeah, when I saw that chun li cosplayer coming towards me, I almost died i mean everyone know I love chun li, but you are right she was just so AUTHENTIC!!!

I was upset though because I asked several of the people who were doing fan art comissions if they could do Chun Li for me and none of them knew who I was talking about or what she looked like ;-;

Offline OtokoNoShufu

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2006, 11:24:47 pm »
You're serious?  There were actually people at Con who didn't know who Chun Li was or what she looked like?!?!  If you'd have asked me, I'da been all, "Do you want classic or alpha/zero Chun Li?"  ^__^  Though I tend to draw Vampire Savior characters more.  Which reminds me.

They had these Morrigan and Lilith Figure Panels which were like poorly weighted book ends wiht each of the girls leaning up against this "mirror". There were the original colors and an alternate color of each.  I found these at Kicks Hobby Japan back when they had a Bellevue location.  I bought out all the ones they had so I'd have one of each color and one set to actually use as book ends. ^_^;  I have my boxed ones lined up against my desk with the opened ones on either end of my desk lamp because they're too light to hold books in place as they are. ^ ^;
Am I on one of those hidden camera shows?