Author Topic: Harry Potter, yo, Magical Cosplay for 2010  (Read 45797 times)

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
Re: Kumoricon and Harry Potter~<3 // Meetup August 8th - details inside!
« Reply #150 on: July 14, 2009, 06:33:08 pm »
I'm not able to see the movie at midnight this time, but I will see it this weekend in Bend! And I'll come on the 8th, too!
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #151 on: July 14, 2009, 10:43:54 pm »
Hahaha, so, my friend and I were going to see HBP at midnight, but since all the showings are sold out, we no longer can.

SO HERE WE COME 3AM SHOWING. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #152 on: July 14, 2009, 11:32:35 pm »
Oh my gosh, good luck with that. x33
I'll probably be awayke at three tonight though, so if you get back on later, tell me how it was. xDD

Offline nyahaha

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #153 on: July 15, 2009, 01:11:53 pm »
OMG that was a really good movie!!! I love it! now I can't wait for the 7th one!

I got pictures, but not very many because i forgot my memory card for my camera. Also, I didn't finish my puppet pals in time, but I took them anyways. I'll post a pic later. when I got home, all i did was change and plop in bed xD and I slept untill 12:30. I also made myself sick on accident from candy, but it was worth it for the movie xD
check out my facebook page!! www.facebook.com/macnleecosplay

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #154 on: July 15, 2009, 01:38:40 pm »
I went to the showing as Tonks. The little kids thought I was Ron. RON. I had PINK hair, for god's sake.The movie itself was pretty good, but that hand scared the **** out of me. D8

Offline nyahaha

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #155 on: July 15, 2009, 02:08:49 pm »
the part where it shot out of the water? I knew it was coming, but I still jumped. The whole theater did xD

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #156 on: July 15, 2009, 02:32:33 pm »
YES. D8 I was gripping the seat all, "Okay, it's coming. ...OkabQAUizUNBEWRJISDFNBGJJDFKSB[/jump]"

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
    • I will reject your reality and substitute it with my own...here.
« Reply #157 on: July 15, 2009, 03:51:13 pm »
Yeah, I think that happened at every single frickin' theater. Lol. Atleast that's what a bunch of other people said. xD I sure jumped! SPOILERI had a bunch of favorite parts but two of my tops were when Ron came running up to Harry and was like, "So, did you and Ginny do it yet?" xDDD And then at Hagrid's hut when Harry was making a pincher motion and making funny noises. He acted like he was as high as the sky! OMFG! So funny!SPOILER

Offline nyahaha

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #158 on: July 15, 2009, 04:22:16 pm »
I loved that part!!!! Harry was so funny

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #159 on: July 15, 2009, 09:52:19 pm »
HEY I'M GOING TO TALK ABOUT SPOILERS FREELY SO DON'T READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT AND DON'T WANT TO KNOW.

Holy crap! I don't know about you guys, but DAMN, this was my favourite movie! I loved it so much, even though there were tons of things that just... didn't follow the book. Namely, Harry and Ginny. During the entire movie. I mean, seriously, what's with the RoR scene? How the hell is Harry supposed to know what the tiara horcrux is without having the residual memory of putting it on the bust with the wig? And then the beginning, even though I did think it was kind of funny, and then... The Burrow burning down? Wtf? However, I did laugh pretty hard at the beginning scene when Harry just got to the Burrow and Dumbles apparently didn't bother telling the Weasleys about it, so everyone's like, "Is Harry here? Harry? That's his stuff! Is he here?" And the INFERI. UGH. THEY WERE HORRIFYING. ...LY AWESOME. EVEN SCARIER THAN I IMAGINED WHILE READING THE BOOK.
I was sad there was no ending fight scene... And that Fenrir didn't have a bigger part. Then again I don't know how the two DH movies are going to work with no Bill and Fleur, but apparently Steve Kloves knows what he's doing. I hope. 8|;
Also, am I the only person who thought the finale was, like... Totally anticlimactic?
However, DRACO. FINALLY HE'S A SERIOUS CHARACTER. Tom Felton is a fantastic Draco, and I adore him. I'm not even really a big Draco fan but Tom made me LOVE him.

So, tl;dr, AWESOME.

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #160 on: July 15, 2009, 11:35:02 pm »
I'm soooo with you on almost all of that!  ;D  SPOILER I love it how in every other scene you see Draco being all emo in his corner. Lol. It made me laugh! x3 It made my friends depressed though. And when the Burrow burned down I was like, "Wtf?! Am I missing something?! Did that happen in the book?!" But no, it didn't. But anywhoz! After the movie I was thinking about all of it and I remembered that there were several parts where Bellatrix either blew stuff up or lit it on fire! xD I thought it was hilarious! She's such a happy murderer/pyro/destructive gothic chick! I love her! SPOILER OVER

But really, I was the ONLY person in the entire huge theater who was spazzing out when Snape first appeared on screen. I felt special and out of place at the same time. x3 Am I the only one who is totally in love with Alan Rickman and his character portrayal of Severus Snape? I guess so in that theater! Haha! SNAPE = LOVE♥

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #161 on: July 15, 2009, 11:44:55 pm »
But really, I was the ONLY person in the entire huge theater who was spazzing out when Snape first appeared on screen. I felt special and out of place at the same time. x3 Am I the only one who is totally in love with Alan Rickman and his character portrayal of Severus Snape? I guess so in that theater! Haha! SNAPE = LOVE♥
I cried when Draco cried, oh I love him, but Snape, I ADOREEE him. I love him so much. x-x

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #162 on: July 15, 2009, 11:46:52 pm »
TTTwTTT I am NOT excited for the 7th movie...for one reason...deaths of certain people...(If you know who I mean) Especially the gorey-ness of the description in the book, I don't want to see it on screen, it'll probably scar me for life! D8 I AM excited for the part when Mrs. Weasley calls Bellatrix a bitch and then lashes out! I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY hope they put that in!  :D
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 11:48:11 pm by Vampire-Kameko »

Offline CloudStrife32

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook, yo!
« Reply #163 on: July 16, 2009, 12:18:26 am »
TTTwTTT I am NOT excited for the 7th movie...for one reason...deaths of certain people...(If you know who I mean) Especially the gorey-ness of the description in the book, I don't want to see it on screen, it'll probably scar me for life! D8 I AM excited for the part when Mrs. Weasley calls Bellatrix a bitch and then lashes out! I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY hope they put that in!  :D
*Drops in, because she had to agreeeeee!*
I'm totally with you, when it comes to the deaths of some characteeeersssss!!*points to her avatar*
And if I recall, they're splitting the seventh book into two movies, so that more can be added in, from the book.
Because of that, I hope they add in the part where Molly Weasley curses, or I will be very disappointed...v.v
~Sakuracon '13~
Leon S. Kennedy [Resident Evil 6]
Paperman [Paperman]

Offline nekovamp13

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • DeviantART
« Reply #164 on: July 16, 2009, 12:56:30 am »
Movie was effing amazing, as long as you don't compair it to the book much. I was going to take pics, but I was kinda disapointed with the people who actually dressed up...A lot of people who just had glasses and drawn scars
-___-*
There were a few awesome people, but I couldn't find them again ;A; So, when I got home (slept over at friend's), I took some pictures of myself in my Draco cosplay! I got a lot of comments on how good it was, and then there were the people who kept making fun of me (making fun of Draco, actually...). And I just had to kill the moment when Draco was crying by yelling "I knew Draco was a girly-boy!!!" He is, don't deny it...

Probably the best part of the night was we all cheered when the lights dimmed and the previews were starting. And then the first preview was Twilight: New Moon, and the whole place booed XD
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #165 on: July 16, 2009, 01:20:00 am »
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/Darknight2433/5716090021.jpg?t=1247732148

Haha, coming back from seeing the movie. LOVE IT. Being Snape, warning, a bit of fowl language. <3

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #166 on: July 16, 2009, 01:22:57 am »
Epic Snape there!!! I'll get a pic up of me as Draco tomorrow (or as soon as I up load from my camera)!
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #167 on: July 16, 2009, 01:26:30 am »
Can't wait to see it~!

Offline nyahaha

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #168 on: July 16, 2009, 08:33:24 am »
I'll try to get better pics of my girly-draco today, I'm going to a celebration of the movie at the library xD
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 08:33:59 am by nyahaha »

Offline EmAino

• Chibi
« Reply #169 on: July 16, 2009, 11:24:23 am »
Going to see it today.  :D   And going in costume 'cause I want to. LOL.
Sakuracon 2014
Kyoko Sakura - Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Yugito Nii - Naruto Shippuden
Sailor Jupiter - Sailor Moon

Kumoricon
God Tier Jane Crocker - Homestuck
Komachi Onozuka - Touhou

Offline Hidamari

• Catgirl
    • Reddsause- fandubs, parodies, and then some!
« Reply #170 on: July 16, 2009, 11:33:47 am »
I am going to the harry potter party at the library today with Nya` I'd do pictures but my camera is broken.
Sakuracon~

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #171 on: July 16, 2009, 11:40:09 am »
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/Darknight2433/5716090021.jpg?t=1247732148

Haha, coming back from seeing the movie. LOVE IT. Being Snape, warning, a bit of fowl language. <3

That's epic sauce. ♥♥♥

Offline EmAino

• Chibi
« Reply #172 on: July 16, 2009, 05:06:06 pm »
That was a good movie!  My best bud and I got stared at though since we were both in costume (she was a Hufflepuff student and I a Ravenclaw), but oh well..

BTW, got my wand in the mail today (unfortunately after I had already left): a 13 1/2 Rosewood with dragon scale essence. LOL.  Got it from Alivans.com...it's very nice!
Sakuracon 2014
Yugito Nii - Naruto Shippuden

Kumoricon
God Tier Jane Crocker - Homestuck
Komachi Onozuka - Touhou

Offline Hidamari

• Catgirl
« Reply #173 on: July 16, 2009, 05:24:31 pm »
I Finally have an  outfit togetheer -_-
Sakuracon~

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #174 on: July 16, 2009, 07:06:00 pm »
@Everyone who has a Draco outfit. I love you all. <3 Everytime Draco came on screen I did a fan-girl squeal.~~~

Hida - For who? ='D Or I guess the better question would be what house? :3

And as far as the movie went, I actually don't really remember it at all. x3 I didn't think it was that great, but Draco came on screen quite a bit, which made me happy. Plus, Luna Lovegood is soo cute. :333 I loved the Lion hat.~

Offline Hidamari

• Catgirl
« Reply #175 on: July 16, 2009, 08:37:23 pm »
Ravenclaw! Or Luna, if I can make her accessories. Isn't her hair brown in the books?
Sakuracon~

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #176 on: July 16, 2009, 08:46:11 pm »
Hm, I wouldn't be able to tell you, I haven't read them. But ohh, Luna is so adorable.~ You'd make a great Luna, especially if you could do her space-case sounding voice. x33

Offline Hidamari

• Catgirl
« Reply #177 on: July 16, 2009, 08:52:27 pm »
I kind of can. I have a lot of voices that I can do, so if I work hard enough, I can achieve >:3
Sakuracon~

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #178 on: July 16, 2009, 09:04:19 pm »
Hehe, good luck. :3
I'll be rooting for you. x3

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #179 on: July 17, 2009, 01:13:38 pm »
I want to see it again...Just because I can!!!
And I would take my sister this time. She's a TRUE fan!!!

She let me barrow her wand, which she also got at Alivander's.com!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 10:35:27 pm by nekovamp13 »
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

oslapedo

« Reply #180 on: July 17, 2009, 07:49:16 pm »
Prepare for an uber long post, and be wary of spoilers, etc ;p

I need to watch it a couple more times before I can decide if it was "good" or not because I was effing tired. Me and Maddy dressed up and got some pics but not too many since her camera died. I forgot a lot of stuff but things that stood out to me:

- The inferi hand. Efff, everyone in the entire theatre (and there were four screens going) jumped at that. I almost had a heart attack.
- Slughorn made me think of a crazy old uncle that no one really wants to be seen talking to, but they do to be polite. He wasn't how I pictured him in the book but I liked it.
- It felt like Luna and Malfoy got way more screen time than they did in the book (Luna rescuing Harry from the train instead of Tonks; all those scenes showing Malfoy and the vanishing cabinet; etc) and I was glad for it, Evanna and Tom embody their characters so it's a joy to watch them on screen.
- Slughorn said, "Merlin's beard!" five whole times in the movie but not once in the books.
- Harry x Ginny was WAY awkard and creepy, and I feel like part of the blame should go to Daniel and Bonnie for their protrayals. In the books Harry shows much disdain for attention whereas movie!Harry relishes it. In the books Ginny becomes flamboyant and cheerful whereas movie!Ginny is docile and subdued. Specific instances of creepy Harry x Ginny moments:
 ~ Harry talking about how nice her skin is.
 ~ Ginny force feeding Harry.
 ~ Ginny tying Harry's shoelace.
 ~ RoR scene.  Am I the only one that doesn't think that Harry nearly killing Malfoy is the perfect mood-setter?
- Emma Watson was a much more convincing Hermione to me in this film! I loved potions class especially.
- The diadem will be hard to explain in DH indeed. A random epiphany on Harry's part will seem pretty contrived.
- Lavendar Brown wasn't how I pictured her visually but she got the annoying part down. Her jumping on Ron for a piggy back ride made me laugh.
- NOT ENOUGH SNAPE. We don't even get to see him teaching DatDA!
- I got sooo annoyed at the part where the trio are sitting in Ron's room at the beginning and Ron's talking about how his mother didn't want her kids going back to Hogwarts. That was a LOLWUT moment for me considering that she's in the Order and she should know that Hogwarts is the safest place her children could be.
- Speaking of the Order it's not mentioned at all.
- No Scrimgeour but we get him in DH at least.
- Ron and Harry's "high" scenes were hilarious! (Ron on the love potion and Harry on Felix.)
- Not enough Hagrid too. I thought it was waaay weird how Slughorn was like, "Sup Hargid, can I get some juices from your spider friend?" and Hagrid was just like, "Oh okay then". Not very tactful.
- The twins aren't as fun to watch anymore. In their store they felt kind of blah.
- Cormac is hilarious! I loved him on screen. When he puked on Snape's shoes I was like OH NO YOU DIIIDN'T.
- The party was pretty good, Luna looked supah pretty in that funky dress.
- The whole horcrux scene... it was alright but I really miss Dumbledore's line to Harry (not exact ->) "I am not worried, Harry, I am with you."
- Malfoy looked agonizingly distraught at the tower scene, very nice.
- Harry rarely ever uses his invisibility cloak which just makes things seem unrealistic to me. At the tower scene, what was stopping Harry from hexing some of the bad guys considering he wasn't petrified? Sure one could say that he kept out of the way on Dumbledore's orders but I think that Harry, book!Harry at the very least, would let his bravery overtake his common sense and do anything to help Dumbledore.
- Dumbledore falling slow mo out of the tower... very cheesey.
- Oh yeah! When Snape pinned Malfoy against the wall and Malfoy said, "I don't need protection!" I busted up laughing. Heh, heh.
- I cried for Dumbledore, I'm a weeny.
- Playing cheery music over the credits right after Dumbledore died was duuumb. A slow song would've been much more fitting.
- Instead of adding scenes in like the Burrow attack I think they should've focused more on horcruxes and memories.
- No apparation tests, how are they gonna explain that in DH?
- Tonks and Lupin are already a couple and yet Tonks looks a lot less cheerful than in OotP, weeeird.
- Ron and Hermione were way cute.
- TOO MUCH ROMANCE AND NOT ENOUGH COOL STUFF, LIKE VOLDY AND ALL THE BAD GUYS.
- Narcissa's head looked like a skunk.

Haha, I think I'll stop now but there's sooo many things. I really want to see it again because I feel like I've forgotten most of it~

Oh, and being at the midnight premiere was way fun but all the theatre employees were mucho asinine. I lost my ticket stub and had to go out to the car with Maddy to put away our glowticks- because they made us, mind you- and I wouldn't have been able to get back in if Maddy hadn't ran in and borrowed someone else's ticket. T_T

But yeah. HP, woo~

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #181 on: July 17, 2009, 08:36:48 pm »
Just came from seeing it again, oh goddd I bawled when Draco was crying. I felt for him so much~

My favorite quotes that I can remember:

"So, did you and Ginny do it?"

(after luck potion, Harry walks out of room)"Hello!"

"Harrrry." "Siiiir." (or something)

I loved things like with the wall action with Draco and Snape! And when Ron and Harry fought over the book, the constant snogging, and Dracoooooo omggggg.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 08:45:42 pm by CatchxMe »

oslapedo

« Reply #182 on: July 17, 2009, 08:47:52 pm »
I'm seeing it again on Sunday, I'm sooo excited! :D

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #183 on: July 17, 2009, 08:49:53 pm »
I'm going with my family for third time sometime soon.  :D

HEY TWIN you got pics of your premiere? I had some Snape pics up so you should be fair ans get yours up~!

oslapedo

« Reply #184 on: July 17, 2009, 08:53:25 pm »
Maddy took all the pics, I'll bug her for 'em later~~~

I'll end up seeing this so many times :D

1 - Midnight premiere w/ Maddy & UB kids
2- This Sunday w/ Haley
3- ? w/ Colleen
4- ? w/ WA buddies
5- This meetup

And some more if anyone else wants to go~<3

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #185 on: July 17, 2009, 10:26:35 pm »
You two depress me... :'(

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #186 on: July 17, 2009, 10:27:20 pm »
You two depress me... :'(
I LOVE YOU COLLEEN~

And I have A LIGHT UP WAND

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #187 on: July 17, 2009, 10:32:43 pm »
NIFTY NOODLES! >8D I WANT ONE!

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #188 on: July 17, 2009, 10:33:52 pm »
IT LIGHTS WHEN YOU FLICK IT, OMG

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #189 on: July 17, 2009, 10:37:30 pm »
Okay.
So, first for the reference: http://media.photobucket.com/image/draco%20half%20blood%20prince/LunarFire/harry-potter-poster-61.jpg?o=22
And now for me!: http://s574.photobucket.com/albums/ss184/nekovamp13/Me%20Myself%20and%20I/Just%204%20Fun/Books%20and%20Movies/?action=view&current=HP007.jpg

I stole my sisters room for the shots, since she has a wall with that castle that is seen in the background. She wanted it because it looked simular to Hogwarts!
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #190 on: July 17, 2009, 10:38:47 pm »

ORLY?! Freaking sweet! Where'd you get it?  :D

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #191 on: July 17, 2009, 10:40:06 pm »

ORLY?! Freaking sweet! Where'd you get it?  :D
Barnes and Noble! And you can change the setting to dim or really light! I LOVE IT. <3

btw YAY, AWESOME DRACO <3

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #192 on: July 17, 2009, 10:40:52 pm »
I need to get one! o(^3^)o

Offline CloudStrife32

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook, yo!
« Reply #193 on: July 17, 2009, 10:47:26 pm »
Okay.
So, first for the reference: http://media.photobucket.com/image/draco%20half%20blood%20prince/LunarFire/harry-potter-poster-61.jpg?o=22
And now for me!: http://s574.photobucket.com/albums/ss184/nekovamp13/Me%20Myself%20and%20I/Just%204%20Fun/Books%20and%20Movies/?action=view&current=HP007.jpg

I stole my sisters room for the shots, since she has a wall with that castle that is seen in the background. She wanted it because it looked simular to Hogwarts!
Thought I'd stop being a lurker and actually post in here...

DUDE! YOUR DRACO OUTFIT IS PRETTY KICK~ARSE! >3
~Sakuracon '13~
Leon S. Kennedy [Resident Evil 6]
Paperman [Paperman]

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #194 on: July 17, 2009, 10:50:43 pm »
Thanks!! Though, my wig was being stupid and wouldn't stay down. Ah, well, it's for Roxas anyway...
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 10:51:08 pm by nekovamp13 »
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #195 on: July 17, 2009, 11:05:04 pm »
NIGHTTIME WAND BATTLE YES?

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #196 on: July 18, 2009, 01:16:57 am »

- The inferi hand. Efff, everyone in the entire theatre (and there were four screens going) jumped at that. I almost had a heart attack.
- Slughorn made me think of a crazy old uncle that no one really wants to be seen talking to, but they do to be polite. He wasn't how I pictured him in the book but I liked it.
- It felt like Luna and Malfoy got way more screen time than they did in the book (Luna rescuing Harry from the train instead of Tonks; all those scenes showing Malfoy and the vanishing cabinet; etc) and I was glad for it, Evanna and Tom embody their characters so it's a joy to watch them on screen.
- Slughorn said, "Merlin's beard!" five whole times in the movie but not once in the books.
- Harry x Ginny was WAY awkard and creepy, and I feel like part of the blame should go to Daniel and Bonnie for their protrayals. In the books Harry shows much disdain for attention whereas movie!Harry relishes it. In the books Ginny becomes flamboyant and cheerful whereas movie!Ginny is docile and subdued. Specific instances of creepy Harry x Ginny moments:
 ~ Harry talking about how nice her skin is.
 ~ Ginny force feeding Harry.
 ~ Ginny tying Harry's shoelace.
 ~ RoR scene.  Am I the only one that doesn't think that Harry nearly killing Malfoy is the perfect mood-setter?
- Emma Watson was a much more convincing Hermione to me in this film! I loved potions class especially.
- The diadem will be hard to explain in DH indeed. A random epiphany on Harry's part will seem pretty contrived.
- Lavendar Brown wasn't how I pictured her visually but she got the annoying part down. Her jumping on Ron for a piggy back ride made me laugh.
- NOT ENOUGH SNAPE. We don't even get to see him teaching DatDA!
- I got sooo annoyed at the part where the trio are sitting in Ron's room at the beginning and Ron's talking about how his mother didn't want her kids going back to Hogwarts. That was a LOLWUT moment for me considering that she's in the Order and she should know that Hogwarts is the safest place her children could be.
- Speaking of the Order it's not mentioned at all.
- No Scrimgeour but we get him in DH at least.
- Ron and Harry's "high" scenes were hilarious! (Ron on the love potion and Harry on Felix.)
- Not enough Hagrid too. I thought it was waaay weird how Slughorn was like, "Sup Hargid, can I get some juices from your spider friend?" and Hagrid was just like, "Oh okay then". Not very tactful.
- The twins aren't as fun to watch anymore. In their store they felt kind of blah.
- Cormac is hilarious! I loved him on screen. When he puked on Snape's shoes I was like OH NO YOU DIIIDN'T.
- The party was pretty good, Luna looked supah pretty in that funky dress.
- The whole horcrux scene... it was alright but I really miss Dumbledore's line to Harry (not exact ->) "I am not worried, Harry, I am with you."
- Malfoy looked agonizingly distraught at the tower scene, very nice.
- Harry rarely ever uses his invisibility cloak which just makes things seem unrealistic to me. At the tower scene, what was stopping Harry from hexing some of the bad guys considering he wasn't petrified? Sure one could say that he kept out of the way on Dumbledore's orders but I think that Harry, book!Harry at the very least, would let his bravery overtake his common sense and do anything to help Dumbledore.
- Dumbledore falling slow mo out of the tower... very cheesey.
- Oh yeah! When Snape pinned Malfoy against the wall and Malfoy said, "I don't need protection!" I busted up laughing. Heh, heh.
- I cried for Dumbledore, I'm a weeny.
- Playing cheery music over the credits right after Dumbledore died was duuumb. A slow song would've been much more fitting.
- Instead of adding scenes in like the Burrow attack I think they should've focused more on horcruxes and memories.
- No apparation tests, how are they gonna explain that in DH?
- Tonks and Lupin are already a couple and yet Tonks looks a lot less cheerful than in OotP, weeeird.
- Ron and Hermione were way cute.
- TOO MUCH ROMANCE AND NOT ENOUGH COOL STUFF, LIKE VOLDY AND ALL THE BAD GUYS.
- Narcissa's head looked like a skunk.

Seconded on nearly everything but... I feel like I'm the ONLY PERSON who has NEVER liked Snape! Like, seriously, even reading chapter 33 in DH barely made me feel sad at all. I just have no empathy for him whatsoever. :/ He's probably one of my least favourite characters.
Someone, please explain why you like him! I need to understand! :<

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #197 on: July 18, 2009, 12:44:41 pm »

YES. >8D

Jaqua: Cuz he's amazing~! ♥

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #198 on: July 18, 2009, 12:46:33 pm »

YES. >8D

Jaqua: Cuz he's amazing~! ♥
ARE YOU GOING TO THE K-CON DANCE? I'm bringing my wand and I'm going to chill out outside and have fun with some friends, you should join in~!  :D

oslapedo

« Reply #199 on: July 18, 2009, 01:03:53 pm »
Colleen's in Las Vegas...~

I love Snape because he's such a tragic anti-hero! <3

And I always knew he was good ;3