Author Topic: Cosplay Critiique Thread GOGOGO  (Read 1247 times)

u3759

Cosplay Critiique Thread GOGOGO
« on: June 25, 2010, 02:41:26 am »
Last one died so HERE WE GO AGAIN

Con season is in action again; we want to make our costumes look the best they can be before debut, right?

If you want to know what others think 'bout your costume/wig/prop/ect., please provide the information below:
Name of Character/Series:
Picture(s) of Character:
Picture(s) of your work:
Other comments (that should be taken into consideration before critiquing):

If you want to critique, please provide the information below:
What looks great:
What can be improved:
Questions, other comments:

-------
Please put thought into your critique. This is constructive criticism, not OMGInsultInsultInsultBASHHH
Chat is allowed, but please keep it on-topic :3

Got it?

Good.

CRITIQUING GO

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
Re: Cosplay Critiique Thread GOGOGO
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 10:26:07 pm »
I'LL DO IT.

I'm going to remake my Athena costume soon, and I figured I might as well get crit BEFORE I do all the work rather than after.

Name of Character/Series: Athena Asamiya/King of Fighters XII
Picture(s) of Character: 1 2
Picture(s) of your work: 1 2 3
Other comments (that should be taken into consideration before critiquing): I have a big list of things I already plan to do, but I'm not going to bother listing them out. The wig is a bit too short/thin but I'm not going to get a new one before kcon.

GO.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline meep

• Bunnygirl
    • blog
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 10:05:56 am »
I'LL DO IT.

I'm going to remake my Athena costume soon, and I figured I might as well get crit BEFORE I do all the work rather than after.

Name of Character/Series: Athena Asamiya/King of Fighters XII
Picture(s) of Character: 1 2
Picture(s) of your work: 1 2 3
Other comments (that should be taken into consideration before critiquing): I have a big list of things I already plan to do, but I'm not going to bother listing them out. The wig is a bit too short/thin but I'm not going to get a new one before kcon.

GO.
ALRIGHTY

FIRST OF ALL: ITS SO CUTEEEEEEE >W<
ok So um I think its already a REALLY good cosplay! The only problem I had with it was the jewl/orbthingy on her scarf. You probably want something more shiny but lightweight for the cosplay. Probably a hollow plastic orb and you could paint it or somethin... >> Im pretty sure they sell those.....

OTHERWISE  OMG I LUV IT

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 11:24:35 am »
Thank you, and god that orb thing D< It's a dollar store squishy water baseball that I painted with fabric paint. I plan on fixing the problem of it flopping around by actually sewing and/or gluing it to the actual blouse. But first I'm going to paint over it. Looking at my refs, I don't think the color is actually correct.

...Anyone want to buy a bottle of barely used purple fabric paint? :D
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter