Author Topic: 2011: Hetalia & SatW (Please Post Your Photos, and Thank You! <3)  (Read 390782 times)

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
Re: 2011: Axis Powers Hetalia
« Reply #500 on: September 13, 2010, 10:24:03 pm »
Eee, delicious tomato~ Thank you Boss Spain! > w < -moshyamoshyamoshyamoshya-

@Miria: Ohoho~ So you have. : D Can you pronounce my last name, though?
Possible Future Cosplays:
Sergio - Minor Acts of Heroism
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
Maybe something from Homestuck
? ? ?

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #501 on: September 13, 2010, 10:24:54 pm »
YOUR GETTING OTHER TOMATOES FROM POLAND! POLAND!!!
No tomatoes here, I ated them all.

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #502 on: September 13, 2010, 10:27:11 pm »

MAYBE

I just sifted through Maddy's friendlist until I found it. xD
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #503 on: September 13, 2010, 10:29:11 pm »

MAYBE

I just sifted through Maddy's friendlist until I found it. xD
That's one way to do it. ' w ';
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline AgehaIX

• Catgirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #504 on: September 13, 2010, 10:30:07 pm »
WHAT THE- you cant do that! XDD
kcon 13': Ranma Saotome, TBA, TBA

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #505 on: September 13, 2010, 10:32:57 pm »
 8) Wanna bet?
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline AgehaIX

• Catgirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #506 on: September 13, 2010, 10:33:46 pm »
you sly, sly dog...

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #507 on: September 13, 2010, 10:34:21 pm »
Since I'm such a sly dog, do I get those tomatoes?  ;)
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #508 on: September 13, 2010, 10:39:04 pm »
I'll share my tomato with you~ The Netherlands (actually my sister who cosplays Holland) just gave me a doughnut. : D
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #509 on: September 13, 2010, 10:42:49 pm »
Random thought but I'm thinking of also doing an OC India, suggestions? Is that a lame idea?

I was just watching Bollywood and came up with the idea since I already know a crap ton about Indian culture and all that jazz and I am Hindu :x
Kumoricon 2013:
Neophyte Redglare- Homestuck
Madame de Pompadour- Le Chevalier D'Eon

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #510 on: September 13, 2010, 10:43:40 pm »
India is awesome, and you should totally do it.

AURICLE, SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS~ <3 You're adorable. Can I keep you? xD
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #511 on: September 13, 2010, 10:49:22 pm »
I want there to be an India-tan so hard. Please go for it. <3

@Miria: WE COMPLETE EACHOTHER. Somehow. XD You can keep me, but you might have to share. ' w ';
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #512 on: September 13, 2010, 10:52:59 pm »
PFFFFFFT, FINE. AS LONG AS I GET TOMATOES AND AN ADORABLE SIDEKICK.
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #513 on: September 13, 2010, 10:56:26 pm »
But, Prussiaaaaaa. Come live with me. You can have a pony.

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #514 on: September 13, 2010, 10:57:32 pm »
I DID THAT ONCE.

. . Maybe I wouldn't mind a repeat, considering how that turned out. .
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #515 on: September 13, 2010, 11:12:28 pm »
I know wasn't it totally awesome.
And considering half your land now belongs to me  ;D

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #516 on: September 13, 2010, 11:23:54 pm »
IT WAS AWESOME FOR A WHILE.

Then Napoleon came along. .
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #517 on: September 13, 2010, 11:25:40 pm »
Stupid France, He shows up and the Awesome disapears.

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #518 on: September 13, 2010, 11:32:28 pm »
YEP. HE JUST HAD TO WRECK A TRAIN THROUGH EUROPE, DIDN'T HE.
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #519 on: September 13, 2010, 11:39:43 pm »
I don't know. I think your brother did a better job, just saying.

Offline mellonemrys

• Chibi
« Reply #520 on: September 14, 2010, 01:59:31 am »
Random thought but I'm thinking of also doing an OC India, suggestions? Is that a lame idea?

I was just watching Bollywood and came up with the idea since I already know a crap ton about Indian culture and all that jazz and I am Hindu :x

If you want help or ideas for costume designs, I'm bored and have a tablet! (And I like doing costume mock-ups!)
Kate Fletcher
Assistant Director of Relations 2013
relations@kumoricon.org

Offline AtticusPryce

• Oni
« Reply #521 on: September 14, 2010, 05:58:58 am »
Holy christ, I missed lots. Okay! Long post from Turkey! You deal. >D

Quote from: sandrobotticelli
How was I blind enough to miss EVERY SINGLE TURKEY? Like, seriously, my god! That or I was just oblivious because I was being pulled around a lot by some people.

I'm very glad there are going to be more Turkey's, and I'm actually taking Turkish at PSU so I'll know a lot more by next con~ (planning on doing Archaeology there)
But I'm rambling! I was the soviet Russia, the one that was in the cosplay skit :3. Do you have pictures of your Turkey cosplay? Since I didn't see a single one?
Oh my god I totally know who you were!!! We were in the green room with you actually, is the ironic thing about all this. XDD Except Greece and I weren't in Turkey and Greece at the time, we were in Yuuko and Watanuki. You were sitting over on the right side of the room, I think, and we were immediately over on the left side from you, at the table with the Midna and Zant who TOTALLY SHOULD HAVE WON AND NOT THE STUPID STAFF MOKONAS. Ah, I rage so hard over that. >:\  Is okay, though! I DO have pictures, uh, let me see....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/Rosenebula/60402_1610851917821_1431941753_31594414_690802_n.jpg Picture of me with my hetalia friends, Prussia, Russia and Spain;
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/Rosenebula/60059_1610894558887_1431941753_31594666_5459624_n.jpg Another picture of me with my friends, that's my Greece in the foreground...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/Rosenebula/58541_1610893038849_1431941753_31594645_2757212_n.jpg And here's a picture of me and Greece dressed up as Yuuko and Watanuki (don't mind that she's pulling a puffer-fish face. XD She does that. ) I was the Yuuko, by the way! Since I know I look completely different in those two cosplays, lol.

That's kind of hilarious that you missed us the entire convention, because the WHOLE time we were in the green room, Greece and I were totally whispering back and forth to each other about how totally badass you looked. XD We were stalk/admiring you from afaaaaar~ Damnit, now I wish I'd gone over to you and said hi. But you were so awesome I would have felt weird approaching you while not in Turkey- who doesn't give a **** about whether something's socially awkward or not. XD

Quote from: Medicninja
Very fun times my friend very fun times!! we're having the world meeting again next year we would love for you to sign up as our Turkey If you sign up in the Panel's section under 2011 world meeting you will definitely  get a spot in that world meeting and you make an awesome turkey <3 I'll send you a link to the pic once i get my laptop up and runnin -__-
  Ah yes! I'll definitely do that! Because your life is not complete without a Turkey in your World Meeting Panel. >D

Quote from: cassiopeia
AtticusPryce: You were awesome! Your smile was so menacing.
Lol, it was? XDDD Sorry if I intimidated anyone? But either way, that totally works for Turkey, so I'm happy! XD

@ Everyone else who was somehow sad about not seeing me: XD I'm sorry? God, I feel so awesome, though. People miss me already, and they haven't even met me? What is this madness? <3 You guys are awesome. All I can really say though is sorry? XD I'll be there next year for sure, at least, so be sure to look for me then. =D I'll be around.

@MiriaRose: I have no idea who you are, but I've decided that you totally rock my world. XDDDD

@Ageha: You make me happy. XD

@ Greece: YOU SUCK. >:D

Offline AgehaIX

• Catgirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #522 on: September 14, 2010, 10:21:12 am »

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/Rosenebula/60402_1610851917821_1431941753_31594414_690802_n.jpg Picture of me with my hetalia friends, Prussia, Russia and Spain;

I like how Russia is the ONLY one actully looking at the camera. XDD

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #523 on: September 14, 2010, 10:56:10 am »
Mellonemrys: Oooh I'd love to see a few sketches or something if you come up with ideas. I actually have a really pretty sari one of my friends got for me when they went to India. I was thinking of some sort of Salwar Kameez? Those are beautiful~. But then again, all Indian outfits are beautiful in my eyes <3

AtticusPryce: DUDE! I know who you are! :O Aww I wish you would've come up and said hi. I was soooo bored back there that I was bothering the crap out of our Liechtenstein and Germany. I was being quite the chatterbox. There were some people I wanted to try to talk to but I was painfully shy. You know, I think I MIGHT have seen the Turkey outfit but from afar? It does look rather familiar. Your Turkey is sooooooo cute. çok zarif~
So you're being Turkey next year, right? I'll have to look out for you and take pictures. Are you planning on going to Sakuracon? I'm going to do my Soviet Russia outfit along with my Viking Norway there. I also had an hilarious urge to do a bishounen version of the colonel from KFC, which I probably won't end up doing XD
I'm so glad you like the outfit. You see, I just figured there would be a lot of Russias and I wanted to be different, but I was afraid a lot of people wouldn't know who I was and/or wouldn't appreciate the outfit. I forgot to bring my Cheburashka doll too, which would've been adorable. I'm actually getting a fake heart to carry around for Sakuracon ;P
I did get some people that thought I was Prussia, and one person in the green room thought I was GERMANY! I mean, Germany?!
Oooh yeah the dancing Mokonas. I didn't know they were getting judged! I thought they were just in there to entertain us since they were staff XD; I liked yours~
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline AgehaIX

• Catgirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #524 on: September 14, 2010, 11:06:46 am »
I also had an hilarious urge to do a bishounen version of the colonel from KFC, which I probably won't end up doing XD

If you do that, hand to God, I will do the bishi Ronald Mcdonald with you. :C

Offline AtticusPryce

• Oni
« Reply #525 on: September 14, 2010, 11:59:47 am »
Mellonemrys: Oooh I'd love to see a few sketches or something if you come up with ideas. I actually have a really pretty sari one of my friends got for me when they went to India. I was thinking of some sort of Salwar Kameez? Those are beautiful~. But then again, all Indian outfits are beautiful in my eyes <3

AtticusPryce: DUDE! I know who you are! :O Aww I wish you would've come up and said hi. I was soooo bored back there that I was bothering the crap out of our Liechtenstein and Germany. I was being quite the chatterbox. There were some people I wanted to try to talk to but I was painfully shy. You know, I think I MIGHT have seen the Turkey outfit but from afar? It does look rather familiar. Your Turkey is sooooooo cute. çok zarif~
So you're being Turkey next year, right? I'll have to look out for you and take pictures. Are you planning on going to Sakuracon? I'm going to do my Soviet Russia outfit along with my Viking Norway there. I also had an hilarious urge to do a bishounen version of the colonel from KFC, which I probably won't end up doing XD
I'm so glad you like the outfit. You see, I just figured there would be a lot of Russias and I wanted to be different, but I was afraid a lot of people wouldn't know who I was and/or wouldn't appreciate the outfit. I forgot to bring my Cheburashka doll too, which would've been adorable. I'm actually getting a fake heart to carry around for Sakuracon ;P
I did get some people that thought I was Prussia, and one person in the green room thought I was GERMANY! I mean, Germany?!
Oooh yeah the dancing Mokonas. I didn't know they were getting judged! I thought they were just in there to entertain us since they were staff XD; I liked yours~
Aaaaaaah but you were so epic, I couldn't say hi. DX You were like glorious amazing Russia. =S  And yes! I will be Turkey next year, in his actual military uniform. <3 So you'll be able to find me a lot easier, I'll bet. XD But now that we know each other, we totally have to plan a meetup and see one another. <3  Aha~ We ARE going to SakuraCon! It's one of our favorite cons! I'll have Turkey there too, I think, And this super awesome kickass hetalia cosplay group that Greece claims looks like candy. XD So you'll definitely see us in that... We're also doing Hellsing, I believe, and ALSO the nordics! 8D And I'm going to be Norway! So we'll totally be best friends. XD YES.

Dude, screw the person who thought you were Germany, and screw the dancing Mokonas. =.=

I also had an hilarious urge to do a bishounen version of the colonel from KFC, which I probably won't end up doing XD

Quote from: ageha
If you do that, hand to God, I will do the bishi Ronald Mcdonald with you. :C

You two.... scare the crap out of me. XD

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #526 on: September 14, 2010, 01:05:22 pm »
Ageha: I'm so glad you know what I'm talking about~. I tried finding a Ronald McDonald outfit but they were all XL...and I have no sewing skills whatsoever.

Atticus: Aww, thank you! Even though I'm so short XD. I just wanted to do Soviet Russia sooo bad <3.
Oh my, I will want to see that :O. Yes we should plan a meetup most definitely. Especially for Sakuracon since it's the closest! I want a picture of Turkey and Russia having an epic battle. Haha. Oh you're being Norway too? Regular Norway, I'm assuming? :3 That's great. We need lots of pictures. Haha~ I wish we had a giant green troll ;_;

Yeah! I mean, what the hell? Even the Prussia thing was a little...ugh. I mean, I know that I must have looked a bit like him, but what Prussia wears a black fur hat and a long scarf? With Russia's star badge? And a pipe!

I was actually in the process of getting this outfit for Ivan. But my money was running slim. It's still a work in progress. I might finish it eventually when I get more money ^^;
http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx105/sandrobotticelli/Checkmatebyorrie-g.jpg
Oh, are you doing a skit or something next year, by the way?
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #527 on: September 14, 2010, 03:02:45 pm »
@MiriaRose: I have no idea who you are, but I've decided that you totally rock my world. XDDDD
IS GOOD, IS GOOD.  8)

I'M JUST AN AWESOME PRUSSIA, KESESESESE.

omg, bishie fast food mascots? DO IT.
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline mellonemrys

• Chibi
« Reply #528 on: September 14, 2010, 04:46:03 pm »
Here is a mock up of Republic India (in my mind British Rule India would be male and it sounded like you were leaning towards female): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v68/konpyu-tamania/Cosplay/RepublicofIndiamockupV1copy.jpg

I basically just used the flag for a colour scheme, and even though I didn't think I would like it, I kinda do. If you want me to do up a British Rule India, I can do that too. It'd be more militaristic and would be more towards WWI/WWII era, so it would fit better with the canon cast.
Kate Fletcher
relations@kumoricon.org

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #529 on: September 14, 2010, 04:48:30 pm »
I LIKE THE ONE YOU JUST POSTED. : D
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #530 on: September 14, 2010, 04:53:50 pm »
Oh that was a great idea of using the flag for a color scheme!  That's lovely, I like that outfit idea a lot ~

If you want to you definitely can, it would be interesting to see. I'm totally up for some different ideas for an outfit.
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline mellonemrys

• Chibi
« Reply #531 on: September 14, 2010, 05:12:11 pm »
In the midst of doing research I always find more interesting ideas than I have time to execute!

This is Rani Jhansi, who was a widowed Queen who would not let her kingdom fall into the hands of the British: http://www.exoticindiaart.com/panels/the_rebel_queen_of_jhansi_wc78.jpg

She would be amazing to base an outfit off of! But right now I have to go do things for RL unfortunately...I shall doodle a little later and see what I can come up with...(still kinda wanna design a Maharaja-ish Military style too!)
Kate Fletcher
relations@kumoricon.org

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #532 on: September 14, 2010, 05:19:07 pm »
That's badass.

YOU CAN DO THE MILITARY ONE, TOO!

And you're for sure gonna do India? If so, then I'll bug Kei to update the list~
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #533 on: September 14, 2010, 05:30:00 pm »
mellon: Oh yes I've heard of the rebel queen <3. That outfit is awesome. I actually like a lot of the more warrior type outfits for women you see in some Indian art. No problem, thanks so much for coming up with costume designs! I also know a few Indian stores that would be great to get some stuff from~. I loooooove wearing Indian clothes.

Miria: It's something that I definitely want to aim for. Though the only one I'm 100% sure about it viking Norway. It all depends on how much money I have left over by the time school is over since I'm paying for college and all that fun jazz. I suppose worst case scenario I could just use my sari. I do have stuff at home that would work if I couldn't afford anything. ;]
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #534 on: September 14, 2010, 05:35:04 pm »
sandrobotticelli, you cosplaying India makes me want to cosplay Israel. orz
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #535 on: September 14, 2010, 05:40:12 pm »
You should totally do Israel, Cassi!

Sandra, oooh, sounds fun. -crosses fingers- PLEASE FINANCIAL AID AND SCHOLARSHIPS COVER A GREAT DEAL OF MY TUITION.
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #536 on: September 14, 2010, 06:36:02 pm »
An Israel would be cool to see :o

I actually found a full outfit that should be within my price range. It's quite nice, though it's not warrior-like or military-esque.Just looks very Bollywood xD
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #537 on: September 14, 2010, 09:08:53 pm »

:D ?
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #538 on: September 14, 2010, 09:11:47 pm »
 :D

You doin' it for the con, too? :3
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 09:13:08 pm by MiriaRose »
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #539 on: September 14, 2010, 09:28:16 pm »
You should do it! It would be super special awesome <3

Quick question, should I do my Soviet Russia cosplay next year as well? I was planning on doing it for Sakuracon but I'm not sure if I want to do it for K-con again :x suggestions?
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #540 on: September 14, 2010, 09:31:09 pm »
IF YOU DO IT I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER.

Sandro, if I see you at Sakuracon and get awesome pictures with you, you don't have to do it. . BUT IF I DON'T SEE YOU THERE, THEN YOU SHOULD DO IT AT KUMO, TOO.

Then I'll love you forever, too!  :D
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline GenkiIchigo

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Genki's DevArt~
« Reply #541 on: September 14, 2010, 09:32:57 pm »
Oh gosh, Cassi, you look so cool~ 8D You look so awesome, no matter what you're doing, I swear. XD

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #542 on: September 14, 2010, 09:33:32 pm »
Okie dokie. What are you going to be cosplaying as for Sakuracon? So I know what to look out for! And how could I refuse when it means I'll be loved forever? Eh hu~
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #543 on: September 14, 2010, 09:37:22 pm »
Succession!Prussia, normal!Prussia, and fem!Spy from TF2.

. . You know what, how about the two of us just post awesome pictures before Sakuracon and then we know who to look for? xD
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #544 on: September 14, 2010, 09:48:00 pm »

. . You know what, how about the two of us just post awesome pictures before Sakuracon and then we know who to look for? xD

Oh bloody hell I am totally posing with Prussia! :D <3

That's a great idea! Unfortunately I haven't been to Sakuracon before so I don't even know of a good place to meet up so I think the picture idea would work best. Haha~
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #545 on: September 14, 2010, 09:52:06 pm »

Oh bloody hell I am totally posing with Prussia! :D <3

That's a great idea! Unfortunately I haven't been to Sakuracon before so I don't even know of a good place to meet up so I think the picture idea would work best. Haha~
PLEASE DON'T TRY TO KILL ME RUSSIA >.>

I haven't been to Sakuracon, either! So we're both clueless! xD
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #546 on: September 14, 2010, 09:53:51 pm »
Oh I won't...for now >:D

Well at least I won't be the only one. Haha
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #547 on: September 14, 2010, 09:55:45 pm »
. . Where's meat shield Austria when you need him~?
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #548 on: September 14, 2010, 09:56:00 pm »

:D ?
IDF YEEEEAH

Charly you are so cool all the time.

Sak=awesome, for those of you that haven't been. But do yourself the favor and go to pre-reg Thursday night.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #549 on: September 14, 2010, 09:58:30 pm »
That might be hard, considering how far away Roseburg is from Seattle. . D: Even if we leave right after school.
"Would you kindly. ."