Author Topic: Hetalia World Meeting 2011!  (Read 179305 times)

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
Re: Hetalia World Meeting 2011!
« Reply #900 on: July 28, 2011, 01:47:05 am »
BTW; This meetings been approved by the panels so we are definitly a go! Hurray!

8DDD

Offline sushisoap

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #901 on: July 28, 2011, 03:04:12 am »
Wow surprised I managed to log on on the first try. Im sorry its been a long while. Im going to the next meeting to sign up for staff. I have everything for fem Germany except a wig :/ . Most likely I wont be doing fem turkey. Ive been lazy to fix my hair and now turning it back to brown, or turning it blond would be a bit problematic. Exactly half of my hair (the bottom half) is blond, my roots for half of my hair is dark brown. Considered if I could Bleach it I could try Igiko but no uniform like hers.
I has a fem!Germany wig if you'd like to borrow~ D: it's cute. Though I might have to steal it from you right after the meeting cause I think I'm going to go derp with my America and Oregon as England..

Sooo that offer is open~ if you're just using her for the panel(s)?
2012 cosplays:

0% done // 5% done // 0% done

Offline SoraKitsune

• Chibi
    • Deviant art account
« Reply #902 on: July 28, 2011, 03:14:00 pm »
I have an old blonde wig I can slick back for you if you want...or hmmm what did you have in mind? -has like a billion blonde wigs in every style and shade-

I has a fem!Germany wig if you'd like to borrow~ D: it's cute. Though I might have to steal it from you right after the meeting cause I think I'm going to go derp with my America and Oregon as England..

Sooo that offer is open~ if you're just using her for the panel(s)?

Thank you two for the offers. I had a picture I was using to base the cosplay off but it somehow disappeared from deviant art. Closest to the original ref I used would be http://harukajones.deviantart.com/art/Doitsuko-Sketch-156471668 and or http://clau2586.deviantart.com/art/Deutsche-Schwestern-139648851 I got the black shirt, tan shorts to use, black belt. Socks somewhere. . . either going to use military boots{brothers} or a pair of ankle boots I have. going to get the bandages likely on the day or so before con.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 03:15:38 pm by SoraKitsune »
KumoriCon 2011
Femmy Turkey(aph) Missing pieces: Green hoody, dye hair brown. Mask
Femmy Germany(aph) Missing pieces: Short blond wig, iron cross necklace, Possibly blue contacts

Offline sushisoap

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #903 on: July 28, 2011, 04:02:13 pm »
Thank you two for the offers. I had a picture I was using to base the cosplay off but it somehow disappeared from deviant art. Closest to the original ref I used would be http://harukajones.deviantart.com/art/Doitsuko-Sketch-156471668 and or http://clau2586.deviantart.com/art/Deutsche-Schwestern-139648851 I got the black shirt, tan shorts to use, black belt. Socks somewhere. . . either going to use military boots{brothers} or a pair of ankle boots I have. going to get the bandages likely on the day or so before con.
I don't know where that weird long strand by the ear came from, and it'll be trimmed off, but this is the wig~ you're free to use. <3 Always used with a clean wig cap. http://sushisoap.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3f46aw
2012 cosplays:

Offline SoraKitsune

• Chibi
    • Deviant art account
« Reply #904 on: July 28, 2011, 05:53:48 pm »
I don't know where that weird long strand by the ear came from, and it'll be trimmed off, but this is the wig~ you're free to use. <3 Always used with a clean wig cap. http://sushisoap.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3f46aw
that is awesome. Where do you get wig caps?
KumoriCon 2011
Femmy Germany(aph) Missing pieces: Short blond wig, iron cross necklace, Possibly blue contacts

Offline zetetic

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #905 on: July 28, 2011, 05:59:56 pm »
I'm planning as going as Lativa to the 18+ panel and perhaps N.Italy to the general panel if there is still room.

you should switch and do Latvia for the under 18 and N.Italy for the 18+ because were full on N.Italy's for the under one~
BTW Latvia buddy ftw!
Ok sounds great
woot ! I'm excited for the panels xD
"Only Shinigamis who know the significance of life will be granted Shinigami glasses... The glasses of Life..." (for which without,I can't see a damned thing)

Offline sushisoap

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #906 on: July 28, 2011, 06:54:59 pm »
that is awesome. Where do you get wig caps?
Uhm. Online with my wigs mostly. >> BUT some beauty stores have them and also, you can make one by cutting up some stretchy stockings/hose. They're skin colored too if you do this so it's pretty cool...

Excited. Still have to do everything for SatW Iceland, especially since I lost my glasses... u.u But that shouldn't be too hard. Germany... trying to decide if I should do a formal-er version with his blue-green jacket and black slacks (It's his reg jacket but it's REALLY formal looking, and a bit tight) or mod my green military uniform, which looks more.. rugged but doesn't have the black around the collar/sleeves (I guess I could add though. I do use it for England however so anything I added would look sort of cheesy since it has to be removable.... Choices, choices...

Would formal-esque be okay?
2012 cosplays:

Offline SoraKitsune

• Chibi
    • Deviant art account
« Reply #907 on: July 28, 2011, 11:35:42 pm »
Uhm. Online with my wigs mostly. >> BUT some beauty stores have them and also, you can make one by cutting up some stretchy stockings/hose. They're skin colored too if you do this so it's pretty cool...

Excited. Still have to do everything for SatW Iceland, especially since I lost my glasses... u.u But that shouldn't be too hard. Germany... trying to decide if I should do a formal-er version with his blue-green jacket and black slacks (It's his reg jacket but it's REALLY formal looking, and a bit tight) or mod my green military uniform, which looks more.. rugged but doesn't have the black around the collar/sleeves (I guess I could add though. I do use it for England however so anything I added would look sort of cheesy since it has to be removable.... Choices, choices...

Would formal-esque be okay?

Lol Ill try and see abut getting from Sallys. I havnt owned panty house in almost ten/eleven years
KumoriCon 2011

Offline sushisoap

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #908 on: July 29, 2011, 02:28:34 am »

Lol Ill try and see abut getting from Sallys. I havnt owned panty house in almost ten/eleven years
^ this xD
2012 cosplays:

Offline SoraKitsune

• Chibi
    • Deviant art account
« Reply #909 on: July 29, 2011, 02:36:03 am »

^ this xD

Im serious lol. probably should get a pair as well. used to get the warm ones, those thicker wool ones back when I was like 8 so long ago you cant find anything like them anymore
KumoriCon 2011

Offline KyoKyo866

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #910 on: July 30, 2011, 08:56:07 am »
Kay so, schedule draft came in so for now the schedule of it is on Day 2, the first World Meeting is 1:30 - 3:00 pm and the +18 world meeting is also on Day 2 from 9:30 - 10:30 pm~
KC '16 Cosplays:
Sweden [APH] - Nearly Done
Germany [APH] - Uncertain
Modern Day Russia [APH] - Done
Lolita - Done

Offline samcatlover

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #911 on: July 30, 2011, 09:22:07 pm »
I wanna go to this as Romano~

Maid!Prussia(100%), fem!USA(50%), Cinderella(0%), Human!Notepad(70%), Sealand(100%), Generic Japanese Schoolgirl(100%)

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #912 on: July 30, 2011, 09:34:14 pm »

YAY! Romano!
Lolita and "lolita cosplay" are not the same thing, and ever will be. Period.

Offline samcatlover

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #913 on: July 30, 2011, 11:16:07 pm »

Maid!Prussia(100%), fem!USA(50%), Cinderella(0%), Human!Notepad(70%), Sealand(100%), Generic Japanese Schoolgirl(100%)

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #914 on: July 31, 2011, 12:48:41 am »

YAY! Romano!

Veneziano~ :DD

IDK if you remember me. (I am also friends on your facebook)

Offline samcatlover

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #915 on: July 31, 2011, 12:49:43 pm »

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart

Offline Raivis Bane

• Oni
« Reply #917 on: July 31, 2011, 08:29:36 pm »
would you be maybe looking for a Finland or a Latvia or even maybe a Seborga?

Offline Raven

• Cabbit
    • My Deviantart Gallery
« Reply #918 on: July 31, 2011, 09:32:41 pm »

Mai? Is that you? *pokes at*
Possible Cosplays for Kumori Con 2012
Pirate!England, Canada, Romano, and/or Australia from Hetalia
Male Blood Elf Mage (Levi) from World of Warcraft

Offline Raivis Bane

• Oni
« Reply #919 on: July 31, 2011, 10:19:58 pm »

yes it's me.

Offline Raven

• Cabbit
    • My Deviantart Gallery
« Reply #920 on: July 31, 2011, 10:33:37 pm »

yes it's me.

Yay!! Looking at the list on the first page, I didn't see a Finland yet!! ^__^

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #921 on: July 31, 2011, 11:38:42 pm »
so i registered online today so i am definitly going to the panel not like last year thats for sure. Woo hoo O3O
It all started with the knee.

mascot art belongs to Elaine Huang and Jacqueline Taylor

Offline zetetic

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #922 on: August 01, 2011, 09:23:32 pm »
I'm going as Latvia to under 18 and N.Italy to the 18+
"Only Shinigamis who know the significance of life will be granted Shinigami glasses... The glasses of Life..." (for which without,I can't see a damned thing)

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #923 on: August 01, 2011, 09:36:20 pm »
where you gonna go to the under 18 or over 18 o3o?

I'm going as Latvia to under 18 and N.Italy to the 18+
yay!
La vie est le plus beau spectacle sur terre~

Offline Taikei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #924 on: August 02, 2011, 01:40:23 am »
Alrighty, so due to some unfortunate lack of funds, I won't have my default America outfit done for con.

I do however, have a few ideas, that might make this a little fun, even without my default
P.s. I am fully ready to resign should anyone veto this XD

So I have an outfit i'm putting together, and It would be something like a 'tourist'!America (now hold on, stay with me here) The outfit including:
-American flag print Swim trunks
-Flip flops
-navy blue/white wife beater
-ridiculous amounts of patriotic bracelets and necklaces
-possibly a hawaiian print open button up

What if I came in late, acting like the douche I am, and shouting "Hey guys! I'm finally here!!...Why are you all dressed so stuffy today! It's casual Friday right?!"

Someone: "...No America..it's (insert actual day here)"

Me: "....Oh I feel a new law has been passed by my lovely Boss- everyday is Friday now!" /sits down awkwardly with McDonald's bag.

That's one idea, if no one likes this, well this is better than the other one which involves Cowboy!America..so if this one is vetoed than I can just sit this one out and let another America with a default in.

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #925 on: August 02, 2011, 03:01:49 am »
Alrighty, so due to some unfortunate lack of funds, I won't have my default America outfit done for con.

I do however, have a few ideas, that might make this a little fun, even without my default

So I have an outfit i'm putting together, and It would be something like a 'tourist'!America (now hold on, stay with me here) The outfit including:
-Flip flops

What if I came in late, acting like the douche I am, and shouting "Hey guys! I'm finally here!!...Why are you all dressed so stuffy today! It's casual Friday right?!"

Me: "....Oh I feel a new law has been passed by my lovely Boss- everyday is Friday now!" /sits down awkwardly with McDonald's bag.

That's one idea, if no one likes this, well this is better than the other one which involves Cowboy!America..so if this one is vetoed than I can just sit this one out and let another America with a default in.

XD I love that idea! You should have sun glasses on your head to -just an idea-

Offline KyoKyo866

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #926 on: August 02, 2011, 11:14:24 am »
Ahaha! IO love this! And considering one of my friends is going to con as cuba vacation tourist!Canada, she has a tourist brother to match!! xD And I could easily snark at your late arrival, Germany is very srs bzns yes~
KC '16 Cosplays:
Sweden [APH] - Nearly Done
Germany [APH] - Uncertain
Modern Day Russia [APH] - Done
Lolita - Done

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #927 on: August 02, 2011, 11:18:30 am »
I have no idea how i'm going to fit in at this meeting OTL

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #928 on: August 02, 2011, 01:17:06 pm »

What do you meen?

Offline sushisoap

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #929 on: August 02, 2011, 03:26:23 pm »
Don't worry we can just sit in the corner and discuss how beautiful I am~~~ *sparkles*
Me neither no worries
2012 cosplays:

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #930 on: August 02, 2011, 03:41:18 pm »
@RozenMaiden_Girl
I mean most people are coming to this for Hetalia, so a lot of people arn't going to get any SATW related references/jokes we make (if we make them at all).

@sushisoap
We'll fit in together ;U;

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #931 on: August 02, 2011, 04:15:06 pm »
@Saki-the-cat: I like SATW. I don't keep up with it as much as I do with hetalia, but I do read it some times.
                              My favoret one was when it was Germany's b-day and he flipped out cuz they were waving his flag around. XD

Offline Raven

• Cabbit
    • My Deviantart Gallery
« Reply #932 on: August 02, 2011, 04:59:26 pm »

-Flip flops

This would be absolutely hilarious and awesome!! I say do it!!

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #933 on: August 02, 2011, 05:40:10 pm »
Don't worry we can just sit in the corner and discuss how beautiful I am~~~ *sparkles*
Me neither no worries

hmm...maybe I should go to one as SisFin then? We could make a show of SatW.

Offline sushisoap

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #934 on: August 02, 2011, 06:52:31 pm »
Me neither no worries

Ohh if you want~ that'd be sweet! >w< I know we're doing satw for the under 18...
2012 cosplays:

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #935 on: August 02, 2011, 07:49:39 pm »
Me neither no worries

Ohh if you want~ that'd be sweet! >w< I know we're doing satw for the under 18...

I don't know *flail* Poland is just too awesome to give up though....

And SisFin is fun and all but not really under 18 friendly 'specially 'cause she doesn't speak. Maybe I'll do Sister "You will look me in the eyes" Germany?

Offline sushisoap

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #936 on: August 02, 2011, 10:16:40 pm »
It's completely up to you.. x'D Coming from an intense Poland lover, I wanna see your Poland! D: At the same time, desperately stalking anyone who mentions doing SatW... >>
Sister Germany would be awesome too. <3

I still have to get like.. everything for Iceland. But it won't be hard. Lost my blue perfect shades that I wore regularly anyways.. so peeved at myself for that. :I
2012 cosplays:

Offline saki-sempai

• Chibi
« Reply #937 on: August 03, 2011, 12:36:03 pm »
XD since everything sucks...
I was wondering if you guys have a Netherlands in this yet?
<3 Since Liet ended up being a bust.
K-con 2015-
Lamento: Asato
KnB: Aomine Daiki
TnC: Gunji
Possibilities-
Something from persona, something from SNK, possibly DmmD?

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #938 on: August 03, 2011, 12:36:45 pm »
i have a suprise for the 18 and older panel~  >w> Chibiorochimaru knows what it is

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #939 on: August 03, 2011, 01:34:58 pm »
i have a suprise for the 18 and older panel~  >w> Chibiorochimaru knows what it is

Its awesome x3

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #940 on: August 03, 2011, 02:04:18 pm »
im gonna get is soon too.
 :D

Offline FluffySora

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #941 on: August 03, 2011, 03:16:27 pm »
My friend Isabella will be going to both as Romano. :'3 <3
K-con 2012
I dunno if I'm going. ;n;'
Sollux Captor, God Tier John, God Tier Jake and Peter Pan

Lumanous on tumblr - http://lumanous.tumblr.com/

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #942 on: August 04, 2011, 11:47:47 am »
XD since everything sucks...
I was wondering if you guys have a Netherlands in this yet?
<3 Since Liet ended up being a bust.
Netherlands would be awesome x3

My friend Isabella will be going to both as Romano. :'3 <3
mkay : O

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #943 on: August 04, 2011, 12:45:00 pm »

Its awesome x3

...well I'm curious, now.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #944 on: August 04, 2011, 06:44:57 pm »
if you trully know me youll know what it is. I spazing about it on the max dude. But if you get it keep it hushhush

Offline Raivis Bane

• Oni
« Reply #945 on: August 04, 2011, 11:37:24 pm »
where you gonna go to the under 18 or over 18 o3o?

to both I planed. either or will be fine with me. 
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 11:40:34 pm by Raivis Bane »

Offline samcatlover

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #946 on: August 09, 2011, 12:10:04 am »
Oh wait, I wasn't added to the list. /slow
I'll be going as Romano to the under 18 panel. c:

Offline Taikei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #947 on: August 09, 2011, 05:35:20 am »
So everyone is hunky dory with the idea I posted on page 62 yeah? I got a few okays, but a lot of non-responses. Just wanted to double check so no one is surprised when I bust in looking like a wedding crasher.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 05:36:13 am by Taikei »

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #948 on: August 09, 2011, 08:24:50 am »
So everyone is hunky dory with the idea I posted on page 62 yeah? I got a few okays, but a lot of non-responses. Just wanted to double check so no one is surprised when I bust in looking like a wedding crasher.

Well I'M fine with it xD

Offline SoraKitsune

• Chibi
    • Deviant art account
« Reply #949 on: August 11, 2011, 02:42:35 pm »
*sew sew sew sew* I hate pleats. they are not as hard as I thought they would be but they are far from easy. How fares everyone?
KumoriCon 2011