Author Topic: Doe is selling stufferz for upcoming Scon! PLEASE look! manga/costume/wig UPDATE  (Read 3176 times)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
Hey guys. So i'm getting ready for sakuracon and of course costumes and the hotel and food expenses! Please look around, i know i don't have much cuz i just moved and threw out a lot of old crap stuff, but anything will help! also i will be adding pictures later of some of the costumes i'm selling since i'm getting kinda tired of them. thanks for looking! ^_^

Method of payment: I take cash, and paypal
I can negotiate on the prices, but I would like to stick around the prices I put up!
I don't do trades, UNLESS, it's Kingom Hearts, or Disney related such as keychains, posters, drawings, charms, etc (art) and they must be in mint or good condition because they are for consolation prizes for my panel!

Method of shipping: I can only give it to you at Sakuracon 2012 atm or before Kumoricon 2012 (whenever you need it before which con). I will be there starting April 5th Thursday 5pm (day 0), until April 8th Monday 5pm (day 3)! So I can take the trades then!
OR
if you want the stuff before Sakuracon you will have to pay either shipping or meet up at the Beaverton Transit Center or somewhat of a halfway point to both of us!

Here is the list:
crossed out = sold
red = on hold

Textbooks:

Manga:
~Absolute Boyfriend 1,3,4,5 (like new) $7 each or $25 for all 4
~front~ ~back~

~Gunslinger Girl 1-2 (like new) $8 each or $13 for both
~front~ ~back~

~X/1999 1-18 (like new) $7 each or $100 for all 18 (that's $80 less of the original price) (ON HOLD ATM)

Anime:
~Bleach 1-4 (1 & 3 are still sealed so they are like New, 2 & 4 have been opened, so they have some cover scratches, etc. but they are in good condition)
$13 each for the sealed (1 & 3), $8 each for the un-sealed (2 & 4) OR $40 for all (half the price of total original cost)
~all four~
~01 front~ ~01 back~
~02 front~ ~02 back~ (no sticker)
~03 front~ ~03 back~ (comes with sticker)
~04 front~ ~04 back~ (no sticker)

Games:
~psp "Patapon 2" (good condition) $8
~front~ ~back~

~Gamecube "Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life" (good condition) $8
~front~ ~back~

Posters:
~"Sasuke & Sakura" Cloth Wall scroll (3 of the end tabs are missing, and 1 of the hangers is missing, but you can still hang it, and the poster itself is not damaged and practically new, just a bit wrinkled cuz of being rolled up for so long) $8.50
~front~ ~tab 1 ~tab 2 missing~ ~tab 3 missing ~tab 4 missing ~hanger, 1 missing~

Costumes:
~Black Velvet Cloak (like new) $10 (original price $45)
~color~ ~front~ ~front close up~ ~back~

~Young Queen Victoria Dress (w/bow and petticoat/crinoline included NOT wig, stockings, shoes, fan, nor parasol) (like new; worn twice) $85 (original price $105) price may be negotiable (ON HOLD FOR TIDUS)
~front~
~back~

Wigs:
~short brown layered flippy wig w/bangs (only worn once, fairly soft, like new) $20 (original price $30)
~picture of me wearing it (it goes up to the back of your neck, where the base of your head meets the top of the spine, and it's layered)

~short red wig w/bangs (used 3 times, really soft, great condition) $25 (original price $35)
~picture one~ ~picture two~ (this picture is more true to the color of the actual wig)

~medium long wavy light gray wig w/bangs (used 3 times, super soft, great condition, rarely tangles w/regular brushing) BEST OFFER (original price $31) (ON HOLD FOR TIDUS)
Since it's my favorite wig you must convince me as to why I should sell it to you! I want it to go to a good home <3
~outside lighting~
~inside lighting w/front & back~

Stuffed Animals:
~Peeps Bunny Blue (has one small stain, but can be cleaned, see pics) $5
~front~ ~back w/small stain, cleanable~

~Carebear Rainbow bear 9in (great condition, just has my name on the tag) $8
~front~ ~back~ ~tag w/my name

« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 04:55:01 pm by luvan1me »

Offline nekovamp13

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • DeviantART
Re: Doe is selling stufferz for food at Con ;A; please look
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 06:19:05 pm »
I don't remember if Nick ever actually paid me for the Zombie Powder mangas..............
>>
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 08:35:03 pm »
i thought those were his lol well the money for this is for food for the room. if that's okay with you?

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 08:52:20 pm »
Giant Furret I wants it but its tooo much

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 09:04:35 pm »
lol i know >.< but the original price was $50 and i'm trying to sell it with the costume too if i can. the costume i'm also selling for $35

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 09:11:16 pm »
lol i know >.< but the original price was $50 and i'm trying to sell it with the costume too if i can. the costume i'm also selling for $35
wiggles I really wish i had that kinda money ;-; its way cute >< all i got right now is a $20 =.= id take both if i could but too much :C

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
hey doe, how much would you want for the furette and the costume since you said you were selling it

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
well for both of them together, they would be *looks* $65 i originally bought them for $100 together, but since there are a few things i have to fix on them, and take out some spots, and dry clean it x.x so it doesn't have that "con" smell XD

also, just letting you know, this costume is for someone with a bust of about 40- inches and below meaning if you are bigger than that, you have to bind, or something. waist is about a 32in-36in, and the hips are about a 42in and lower. it barely fits me now, since i gained a few lbs, but it should fit a medium to small person, and you could try to squeeze into it if you have a bit more hips than bust lol

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
save it for me

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
will do ^^ also i can lower the price if you are still making me my ninetails ears btw :3 i will lower the cost to $50 instead or w/e the amount of the fur you use, etc. let me know via PM!

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
will do ^^ also i can lower the price if you are still making me my ninetails ears btw :3 i will lower the cost to $50 instead or w/e the amount of the fur you use, etc. let me know via PM!
Yeah i can still maek them when do you want them by o.o i kinda ran out of fur ><

wannah meet sunday
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 10:24:48 pm by Titus_Love_Doll »

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
bump

just deleted a few things and added the complete set (current up to date) of X/1999 (BRAND NEW) but i'm holding this manga until I have reread them (won't take longer than a month or 2 w/work)

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
I really like that wig alot o.o the one you had for your queen I wanted to ask you were you got it but i dont now know when i will have the money for it.

If i do get the money how much are you will to go. for one to buy

and also I do take care of my wigs normally i wash all my wigs every other month and they all get restyled my by friend who is a perfeshinal. I normally keep my wigs in bags unless they are the longer one they go on the wig head. i chang them out every 3 days so they can air out and be brushed to not get tangled.  when traveling they always come on my carrion with me. for safe keeping. since i go to other cons out of state .

but it depends on how much money i can get how how much you want to sell it for
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 03:38:42 pm by Titus_Love_Doll »

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
just talked it out with you, and i will be holding both wig and outfit for you :)

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
just talked it out with you, and i will be holding both wig and outfit for you :)

Thank you!

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
your very welcome :)