Author Topic: Final Fantasy VIII  (Read 3221 times)

Offline Delphi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantArt Page
Final Fantasy VIII
« on: June 04, 2008, 11:13:23 pm »
Because we're just so awesome. XD

Well and also just to make sure we can figure out how many of us there really are.

So Rinoa (Me), Edea (My sister), and a possible Fujin (My friend) here!
Unable to come this year. Sorry guys...

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
Re: Final Fantasy VIII
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 08:45:02 am »
I've always wanted to do Rinoa but I have enough cosplays for this year. Maybe next year. I would still love to see a big ff8 group

Offline Kahlan4

• Catgirl
    • myspace
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 08:23:54 pm »
i have a rinoa costume, hence the drawing i did for eveofabyss... lol.

i really wanna do edea someday... and quistis sometime too. they're both way overlooked. if possible, someday i wanna do ultimecia... but that may be a ways off... lol

let's all meet at icicle inn!

Offline squall leonheart

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 01:13:18 am »
guess who I'm going as... lol...(yes both SeeD and regular.

Always Bored, contact my msn if you want to chat.

Offline Delphi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2008, 11:55:41 am »
Ha ha, sweet. This is going to be so awesome. FF VIII totally taking over!

Dude, we should totally post pictures of our costumes/ourselves so we know who we're allowed to go "OMG YAY! *glomp*" to. Or...at least for all Rinoas and Selphies since we'll probably be the ones doing that...Or maybe just me. XD

Also I might have an Ellone this time also since my friend may want to borrow my sister's costume since she's going as Edea.

I'm the Rinoa in that picture and my sister is the Ellone. And I think I see a few people who post here also in that pic. >.> Don't let the innocent face of my sister fool you. She can totally look evil.

Here's our possible Fujin

But here's our possible Ellone...making a face...(linked for size)
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd167/chellsconpics/kumoricon07/P9010005.jpg

Offline squall leonheart

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2008, 01:28:01 am »
I'm the same squall as I've been for the last 3 Kcon since my first one.  All that's changed is I have sweet leather pants, and more costumes. I may have 3 costumes this year so I gotta decide what to do, maybe retire my SeeD costume.  Not sure.  If you were at the last Kcon at double tree, I was the squall in the cosplay contest on the "dating show" for yuna which ended in ed from FMA running from the stage and running off with yuna o_O.  Then my friend who was kakashi stated he (actually she) was going gay and carried me offstage).

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2008, 03:05:50 am »

Heh i was gonna ask if that was sakuracon but know i see the link to the image i know its true, i coulda swarn i remembered staring at those lights waiting for my badge and i think i saw your Zell around heh
++Wooper++Wooper++Wooper++

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline squall leonheart

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2008, 12:46:49 am »
I've been to the last 3 sakuracon as well so maybe you saw me ^_-.  Though I was around other cosplayers most of the time, I'm a solo FF8 cosplayer ^^'.  No1 I know joins me in the awesome realm of FF8 cosplay :/.

Offline Delphi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2008, 01:07:39 pm »
You should bring your SeeD costume for the masquerade. They weren't letting people dressed in Squall's usual outfit into the dance at Sakuracon.

And learn to dance if you don't know how or go to the lessons they provide before hand. XD

Offline Kahlan4

• Catgirl
    • myspace
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2008, 04:40:21 pm »
not cosplay related really, but has anyone seen anything regarding final fantasy dissidia? new game for the psp involving characters from I, II, VII, VIII, IX and X. it looks amazing! there are two characters from each of the fore-mentioned games in dissidia- a hero and a villain. from VIII, obviously it's squall as the hero, but guess who the villain is?   ultimecia. yes. she looks amazing! and she's in an fmv clip seen on the main screen of the dissidia website. go look, i almost died it was so awesome *faints* the whole game sounds great and all the characters look superb, as always, but i was just so blown away that they put ultimecia in there ^.^

let's all meet at icicle inn!

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2008, 10:17:26 am »
Hun I know you and your sis will do awesome and I can't wait to see you both again! Yay for FF8~!!!
Secrety secrets!

Offline squall leonheart

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2008, 12:26:15 am »
I still know how to do the full SeeD dance with rinoa XD.  Other than that, me no do dance lol.  I have not heard of that game but I'm minorly interested.  I am alil disappointed with SE selling out now but we'll see if they're going to lower their quality of games.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2008, 07:13:25 am »
I still know how to do the full SeeD dance with rinoa XD.  Other than that, me no do dance lol.  I have not heard of that game but I'm minorly interested.  I am alil disappointed with SE selling out now but we'll see if they're going to lower their quality of games.

How do you see SE as having sold out, just curious? Do you mean because they've moved to Xbox 360?

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline squall leonheart

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2008, 08:14:50 pm »
yeah, the move to Xbox360 seems like they're just trying to make more money now.  Now makes me just wonder what's the point in buying a system anymore...like more and more games are both on xbox and playstation.  Though atm xbox 360 sadly has better games that playstation 3...Xbox 360 has more RPG's (my favorite and only important genre since any sports game can be found on both) well we won't go into that.  Final fantasy has been on the playstation at least since FF7 and it seems lame for them to change systems now.  Not to important to me atm though since once we all move out in september we'll have all 3 systems lol.

Offline Delphi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2008, 10:58:54 am »
I still know how to do the full SeeD dance with rinoa XD.  Other than that, me no do dance lol.

Mwahaha, dont' worry if you show up to the dance lessons I'll teach you. :D

Just be warned I'm a relatively tall Rinoa...XD

Offline squall leonheart

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2008, 10:01:35 am »
oh joy...I'm a slightly taller than real squall, squall.  So I'm not very, 5'8" or so. 

Offline Delphi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2008, 11:08:32 pm »
Aaaaand bad things have come up and my sister and I will not be able to attend. Sorry guys...

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2008, 04:27:32 am »
Ah, sad. Well, we'll take pictures and pose in your honor. ^_^ Hope things go alright for you two.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2008, 10:29:23 pm »
I echoe EveofAbyss. We'll miss you two!!! T_T And we hope everythin' turns out alright with ya guys. *sends hugs and cookies*
Montez Bailey, 1988 - 2009, we miss you, rest in peace.

!~~~No Kumoricon for me. See ya'll at Akicon 2011~~~!

Akicon 2011 Costumes: Genderbent Kim Pine, Marshall Lee

2012: YoYo, Czeslaw, ???