Author Topic: Persona in 09!  (Read 58972 times)

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
Re: Persona in 09!
« Reply #300 on: September 07, 2009, 10:19:28 pm »
oops.  I forgot to post the link. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v476/Kurimono/Kumori%20Con%2009/
I took a very small number of pictures which is why they went up so far.  Normally, I try to take a large number of pictures(last year I took over 100, while at sakura I took over 200).

I'm hoping to get some pictures of myself as Yukari as well.
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #301 on: September 08, 2009, 05:31:57 pm »
Okay, I finally got all of them uploaded.  This includes the brief photoshoot, and the King's Game afterward. 

http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t275/KnightSeri/Kumoricon%202009/Persona%20and%20Kings%20Game/?start=0

Yukari, I think you're in my general Kumoricon 2009 gallery.  I think i took a picture of you in the AA. 
lol peer pressure

Plans:
Kumoricon '11: Catherine (Catherine), Nanami (Revolutionary Girl Utena)
Sakuracon '12: Ryfia (Arc Rise Fantasia), other things

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #302 on: September 08, 2009, 05:40:21 pm »
Hey guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys so I'm the Mitsuru who had played like none of P3 but I still had a super fun time. I'm sad I had to cut it short... I hate that like everything cool during kcon went on at the same time and then there were stretches where NOTHING HAPPENED. ffff

BUT MAN YOU GUYS I HAD FUN WITH YOU and now I'm going to play some persona brb

Offline Salehthesage

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #303 on: September 08, 2009, 06:25:43 pm »
Just seeing you post made me want to see the pic the guy in the white van took.
KUMORICON 2011 COSPLAYS

Offline YouLikeRice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #304 on: September 08, 2009, 06:46:45 pm »
@Serika: I love your little comments you added to your pictures when I viewed them on slideshow.

@salehthesage and jaqua: I kind of want to see the picture that guy in the white van took as well.

Offline DecemberWinds

• Cabbit
    • Yuu no Rakuen: My Journal of Randomness. =3
« Reply #305 on: September 08, 2009, 07:38:39 pm »
Okay, I finally got all of them uploaded.  This includes the brief photoshoot, and the King's Game afterward. 

http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t275/KnightSeri/Kumoricon%202009/Persona%20and%20Kings%20Game/?start=0

Yukari, I think you're in my general Kumoricon 2009 gallery.  I think i took a picture of you in the AA. 
Awesome! =D More pics! ^^

Thankies. =3 I also like the little comments. X3

Offline Hekiru

• Cabbit
« Reply #306 on: September 08, 2009, 08:11:04 pm »

Cool! Looks like you guys had some fun. :3

Hey guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys so I'm the Mitsuru who had played like none of P3 but I still had a super fun time. I'm sad I had to cut it short... I hate that like everything cool during kcon went on at the same time and then there were stretches where NOTHING HAPPENED. ffff

BUT MAN YOU GUYS I HAD FUN WITH YOU and now I'm going to play some persona brb
I can't help but notice your sig and realize you were the Ginny that my friend (he was the Cloud) and the other guy (Squall) overkilled in Cosplay Chess. XD
Kumoricon 2011 Cosplays:

Simon (pre-timeskip) - Gurren Lagann
Simon Brezhnev - Durarara!!

Offline Shiba21

• Sailor Scout
    • My deviantART
« Reply #307 on: September 08, 2009, 08:31:37 pm »

Aww I wish I didn't have to leave so early now D: Were you guys still playing King's Game after you left the restaurant? xD

... And that pic of Yosuke with the bikes is EPIC.
Visit my DeviantART! http://qiisnii.deviantart.com

2013 cosplay plans:

- Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai!) 95%
- Anzu Futaba (iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls) 25%

Offline Salehthesage

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #308 on: September 08, 2009, 08:38:21 pm »

Aww I wish I didn't have to leave so early now D: Were you guys still playing King's Game after you left the restaurant? xD
Yessssssss! We had so much fun we had to return.

It was fun when we involved other con-goers xD
KUMORICON 2011 COSPLAYS

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #309 on: September 08, 2009, 08:40:44 pm »
@Serika
Thanks.   I'm the Yukari that joined Kings Game later in the night.(the AA one is a different person)

Offline Fachion-pari

• Chibi
« Reply #310 on: September 08, 2009, 08:41:54 pm »
Man, I miss all of you! ]:
Yosuke/YoulikeRice, I'm sorry we didn't get to say bye! We couldn't find you. But I'll tell Chie and Meaghan you said hi!
@Serika: Those pictures are fantastic! I think my favorites are with Mitsuru and her funny faces, haha.
Kumoricon 2012!
Midori - Devil Survivor
Lal Mirch- Khr (possibly)
Masako - Mawaru Penguindrum

Offline Red Spark

• Sailor Scout
    • Drawing Blog
« Reply #311 on: September 08, 2009, 10:14:28 pm »
Heeeeey guys. Minato/MC/Main Character/God, the name selection! checking in.

Wanted to say it was awesome hanging out with you guys and playing King's Game. It was one of the brighter highlights of my weekend.

Also wanted to say that the photos of the King's Game session in the hotel make us all look fantastic-crazy. >_>
Conventions attended thus far:
Kumoricon 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
Sakuracon 2008, 2009, 2011

Current cosplay plan: Shoma Takakura (Mawaru Penguindrum), Jonathan Ariga (Catherine), and...

...and...uh..? Hm...

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #312 on: September 08, 2009, 10:59:55 pm »
@Salehthesage and YouLikeRice: I know, right?... That was like the funniest and creepiest thing that's ever happened to me at a con. I'm strangely flattered and creeped out at the same time. xDDDD

@Hekiru: HAHAHA. I was killed like... Three times in one game? It was kind of fantastic. Made up for the fact that I never actually got to use my Avada Kedavra xD

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #313 on: September 08, 2009, 11:53:37 pm »
You know he just went home and jacked off to it.  Red hair?  check.  Skirt?  check.  Giant boobs?  check and check. 

Also, I missed that part.  Please give me a word-for-word reenactment of the guy in the white van. 

I had sooo much fun.  I would almost want to make it into a panel for an official KINGS GAAAAME location, but I'd have to make it dress code enforced, and there'd be bias because I'd allow friends in... But then, that could work... Hmm... It'd just be very, very private. 

And I want to go to Sakuracon now.  And Fanime.  Someone, please go to Fanime with me. 
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #314 on: September 09, 2009, 02:37:41 pm »
@Seri: welllll it was when I was leaning against one of the little poles sticking out of the ground, and I was facing the street, and this guy in a white van stops in traffic, asks me for a picture. I obliged more out of bewilderment than anything and then he just drives away. And I'm just kinda like "lolwat"

Also I will go to Fanime with you possibly depending on when and where it is. Apparently the next year for me is full of cons I don't know. I have to go to like Sakuracon and SDCC and AX so might as well add Fanime right

Offline Salehthesage

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #315 on: September 09, 2009, 04:24:12 pm »
@Seri: welllll it was when I was leaning against one of the little poles sticking out of the ground, and I was facing the street, and this guy in a white van stops in traffic, asks me for a picture. I obliged more out of bewilderment than anything and then he just drives away. And I'm just kinda like "lolwat"
I saw it differently. From right next to you. xD

Jaqua: *sitting next to pole with knee up* Oh god I'm so hot.
White van man: *pulls up to sidewalk* Hey young attractive pedo ba----- young attractive female. May I please have a picture of you and your short skirt?
Jaqua: If you must! *sexy pole pose [because every pose with a pole isn't already sexy]*
White van man: YES YES YES! MY SKILL LEVEL HAS INCREASED! er...thank you kind lady.

And then Serika knows the rest.
You know he just went home and jacked off to it.

That's so word for word and you ALL know it.
KUMORICON 2011 COSPLAYS

Offline Fachion-pari

• Chibi
« Reply #316 on: September 09, 2009, 04:49:53 pm »
I wish I saw the guy in the white van take Jaqua's picture. >:
Oh, you all should try and make it to Sakura Con! It's during spring break up here. Plus you could stay at my place if you wanted. :]
But oh man, I'm in like, after-con sadness or something, I just want to go to another convention, and cosplay some more!
Kumoricon 2012!
Midori - Devil Survivor

Offline YouLikeRice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #317 on: September 09, 2009, 05:04:28 pm »
Oh, you all should try and make it to Sakura Con! It's during spring break up here. Plus you could stay at my place if you wanted. :]
But oh man, I'm in like, after-con sadness or something, I just want to go to another convention, and cosplay some more!

Too bad that Sakuracon is not on Spring Break here in Oregon. We have ours on the second last week of March. Boo. :P

Offline Fachion-pari

• Chibi
« Reply #318 on: September 09, 2009, 05:27:28 pm »

Too bad that Sakuracon is not on Spring Break here in Oregon. We have ours on the second last week of March. Boo. :P
What?! How stupid...You could always skip Friday~! ;D
But seriously, if you can't make it, we can always try for the next Kumoricon, or a meet up at some point in time. My friends and I like to go to Portland to shop on certain weekends.
Kumoricon 2012!
Midori - Devil Survivor

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #319 on: September 11, 2009, 12:14:35 am »

White van man: *pulls up to sidewalk* Hey young attractive pedo ba----- young attractive female. May I please have a picture of you and your short skirt?
Jaqua: If you must! *sexy pole pose [because every pose with a pole isn't already sexy]*
White van man: YES YES YES! MY SKILL LEVEL HAS INCREASED! er...thank you kind lady.

Technically I'm no longer pedo bait since I turned 18 in June D':
Also HOW DID YOU KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING, ARE YOU A MIND READER OR SOMETHING

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #320 on: September 11, 2009, 03:49:16 am »
Jaqua

Your skirt was kind of long

i mean, for you
please do fanime with me, it's in california like, in the last weekend of may i think.  the website isn't updated yet.

Welll... If I can get up there for the rest of the weekend, I'd totally want to do Sakuracon.  I have other friends that do Sakuracon as well... And if I can get a booth space and sell more crap in my severely underdecorated booth, then we have a deal.  Also, my friend Kim does the sculpture things, and she's been trying to do Sakuracon from now on I think.  If I can beg and plead with my mom, I'd only be missing stuff for one day...and it'd be second semester, and all my difficult stuff is in first semester...
I know what you mean.  I'm like COSPLAY COSPLAY COSPLAY.  I already want to go as...

Marta Lualdi (Tales of Symphonia 2)
FeMC (P3P omg omg omg)
Shadow Yukiko
Izanami
Momohime (MURAMASA OMG OMG OMG)

And then like, 5,0f9g8rete characters from games you guys probably haven't played
But we HAVE to play the king's game again!  I don't live too far from portland (like 20 minutes to half an hour depending on the traffic), I bet we could probably have a kings game party at my house sometime.  Or in the woods near my house.  Or at...a restaurant, again?  There is a sushi place near my house (for those of you that live near me, it's on that whore street 82nd ave ): ) that doesn't have a private room, but does have a little area in the back sectioned off.  And bentos.  Bentos are probably important. 
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline Salehthesage

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #321 on: September 11, 2009, 04:26:14 pm »

Technically I'm no longer pedo bait since I turned 18 in June D':
Also HOW DID YOU KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING, ARE YOU A MIND READER OR SOMETHING
I'm sure the white van man didn't know.....or care : D

And yes. I am.

@Serika: Have fun at Sakuracon! and we should have  King's Game party. Persona cosplayers only 8D
KUMORICON 2011 COSPLAYS

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #322 on: September 11, 2009, 05:37:09 pm »
@Serika: Yeah I know right? I mean in like my Little Red Riding Hood skirt I could understand it considering if I even bend over slightly it's a full-blown panty shot (yayyyyy tights and bloomers) but damn that skirt is like KNEE-LENGTH. Maybe I looked like a librarian or something. Guys like that right?

Yesssssssssssssssssss at King's Game party and since I like like real close to you at my dad's house I can like ride my bike and be there in like fifteen minutes fffyeah

I'll think about Fanime and see how I feel about it like... after Sakuracon or something. DAMN YOU LACK OF MONEY. I just need to get a job that pays like 500 bucks an hour so I can afford this stupid hobby

Offline Fachion-pari

• Chibi
« Reply #323 on: September 11, 2009, 05:56:59 pm »
Aughh! Finally the weekend! I have pictures to upload for you guys! :]
I'll edit this post or something when they're all finished uploading!
Kumoricon 2012!
Midori - Devil Survivor

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #324 on: September 12, 2009, 01:31:35 am »
Can't wait to see them! 8DDD
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline Fachion-pari

• Chibi
« Reply #325 on: September 12, 2009, 11:04:05 am »
Alright, I'm still uploading pictures slowly, but so far the pictures are on my DA account, so I'll link you guys to the pics! :]
http://heimdall-chan.deviantart.com/
If you want videos, I might upload those too, but I don't know where...maybe youtube, haha?
Kumoricon 2012!
Midori - Devil Survivor

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #326 on: September 12, 2009, 09:12:33 pm »
xDDD Those pictures are great. Your commentary made me lol for real.

Offline Salehthesage

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #327 on: September 12, 2009, 09:43:28 pm »
http://heimdall-chan.deviantart.com/art/Persona-photoshoot-136784484

I love that one. I just can't see where Minato went .-.

@Fachion: To answer your question, I would say "Panty shots" but that would be a really lame joke because my evoker happens to be aimed near Mitsuru's skirt.

So I was clinging to her leg xD

...although..... it appears that if I looked up from that angle....
Oh I love you Yukiko
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 09:48:58 pm by Salehthesage »
KUMORICON 2011 COSPLAYS

Offline Red Spark

• Sailor Scout
    • Drawing Blog
« Reply #328 on: September 13, 2009, 12:23:13 am »
http://heimdall-chan.deviantart.com/art/Persona-photoshoot-136784484

I love that one. I just can't see where Minato went .-.

>_> My leg and arm are somewhere behind Mitsuru's head. I vanished somewhere beyond that point.

Current cosplay plan: Shoma Takakura (Mawaru Penguindrum), Jonathan Ariga (Catherine), and...

...and...uh..? Hm...

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #329 on: September 13, 2009, 12:27:29 am »
X_X

hopefully, I won't miss the next photoshoot myself x_x

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #330 on: September 14, 2009, 11:59:49 pm »
MC, I see your icon and I'm like GEE IS THAT HIS COSPLAY OR A PORTRAIT OF HIMSELF.  Your hair is too crazy, man.  In the good way. 

I wanna do King's Game from now on, for serious!  Now that I've been thinking about it, we could do an event... We'd need to bring like, sodas or something at least to get the club atmosphere but that wouldn't be too difficult.  And.  I can...make..sushi?  (wooo, soda and sushi, awesome.) 

Next year, I want to be either Aigis or FeMC.  ...Or maybe Elizabeth FFF IT'S SO HARD TO CHOOSE.  Or just Izanami (though, I'd want an Izanagi or P4 December spoilers! an Adachi if I went in her white outfit).  Life can be so difficult.  I probably wouldn't be Izanami though, as contacts absolutely terrify me and there's...very little to distinguish her as Izanami besides the red eyes.  Or I could be a corpse??

I can't be already gearing up for next year.  I have graduating to do first. 
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #331 on: September 19, 2009, 03:27:32 am »
woo bumping!!

Because I think next year, I might go as Shadow Rise.  ...And not Shadow Rise in her swimsuit. 

The BOSS Shadow Rise. 

...It'd be really, really easy to do if I could find the right fabric.  And like, I could bring a pole and everything
I might wear this for Sakuracon. 
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline Salehthesage

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #332 on: September 19, 2009, 10:36:12 pm »
So as you can see.... *points at sig*

I'm spoiling the game for everybody.

Anyway.

@Serika: Do you only want to do Shadow Rise because of the confusion video?
KUMORICON 2011 COSPLAYS

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #333 on: September 19, 2009, 11:06:20 pm »
I want to do Shadow Rise because

a. I am an attention whore, first and foremost, and I would be like totally anonymous in my attention whoreness
b. It would be pretty easy to make... A bodysuit, a head..mask, a satellite, pigtails and a pole. 
c. When people ask WHAT ARE YOU FROM?  I can introduce them to the awesomeness that is Persona
d. I'd have an excuse to carry around recordings of Shadow Rise having an orgasm with me. 
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline Fachion-pari

• Chibi
« Reply #334 on: September 21, 2009, 06:29:21 pm »
Oh. Oh my god. If you were Shadow Rise, I'd cry happy tears! You must do it! I think we should try and do a shadow day! 8D We could dress up as black blobs! haha, jk, jk. But, Shadow Rise would be HOT. (Especially on you, baby~)
Kumoricon 2012!
Midori - Devil Survivor

Offline Shiba21

• Sailor Scout
    • My deviantART
« Reply #335 on: September 21, 2009, 08:59:30 pm »
Haha, wow. Cosplaying Shadow Rise will be quite... interesting. But I don't think it's a bad idea xD

And I've always wanted to cosplay Shadow Teddie. The only problem is how I should make that costume...

2013 cosplay plans:

Offline Salehthesage

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #336 on: September 21, 2009, 10:31:15 pm »
And I've always wanted to cosplay Shadow Teddie. The only problem is how I should make that costume...
You should just do normal Teddie dude!

Then there would be a Teddie, Human Teddie, and a possible Alice Teddie!
That would be great~
KUMORICON 2011 COSPLAYS

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #337 on: September 22, 2009, 12:02:00 am »
I am tempted to do a Shadow Rise in the future~ when I am thinner XD I wish I could have gone to the King's Game T3T I wanted to debut Rise. But if you are doing another one, I will attend : 3

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #338 on: September 22, 2009, 04:15:29 am »
maybe I'll cosplay someone from Persona 4 instead for next time.

Offline Shiba21

• Sailor Scout
    • My deviantART
« Reply #339 on: September 22, 2009, 04:12:06 pm »
You should just do normal Teddie dude!

Then there would be a Teddie, Human Teddie, and a possible Alice Teddie!
That would be great~

If I can manage to make the costume, I could just make two faces and switch them around or something, haha.

So... are you guys all planning to attend Sakuracon?

It's quite a long drive away from my house so I don't think I'll be able to make it.

I think the only other convention I'll be able to attend is MEWcon.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 04:15:04 pm by Shiba21 »

2013 cosplay plans:

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #340 on: September 22, 2009, 04:14:44 pm »
I'm planning on attending Sakura barring RL difficulties.
Mew has a good chance though.

I don't know if I'll be wearing Yukari or another Persona character cosplay though.

Offline Fachion-pari

• Chibi
« Reply #341 on: September 22, 2009, 05:33:41 pm »
Because I live in Tacoma, (An hour away from Seattle) I'll be attending all three days of Sakuracon. :] And, if any of the girls... (Sorry guys! D: ) Need a place to stay, you are more than welcome to stay at my place (Though, it is an apartment, haha). But, Mewcon and Akicon, was it? I can't attend. Holiday plans and school get in the way...
Kumoricon 2012!
Midori - Devil Survivor

Offline Red Spark

• Sailor Scout
    • Drawing Blog
« Reply #342 on: September 23, 2009, 05:50:16 pm »
No idea if I'm going to Sakuracon. Not yet, anyway.

But if my friends go, chances are that I'll wind-up going. I live for the train ride up to Seattle.

Come to think of it, though, I think there was a Teddie cosplayer at Sakuracon last year. Mascot/Not-Human Teddie. The eyes were a bit wonky-looking, though.

As for next year's Kumoricon, I'm starting to lean towards the idea of cosplaying as Naoto.

I need to visit this thread more. ._.

...and...uh..? Hm...

Offline Fachion-pari

• Chibi
« Reply #343 on: September 27, 2009, 08:20:00 pm »
I think we all need to post more, lol! This thread is dying!
But I'm so excited at the thought of seeing you guys in my hometown! And I think our Fuuka/Naoto lives up here, too!
Kumoricon 2012!
Midori - Devil Survivor

Offline DecemberWinds

• Cabbit
    • Yuu no Rakuen: My Journal of Randomness. =3
« Reply #344 on: September 27, 2009, 09:07:51 pm »
And I think our Fuuka/Naoto lives up here, too!
-randomly pops up-
Yes, I do. X3 -Seattle person-
And yes I've basically turned into a lurker. Shaddup. XD;;;;

On the subject of SakuraCon... I MAY go this year. Or I may just save up for K-Con next year like I did for this year. =P
But chances are if I do go to SakuraCon, I will only be wearing one cosplay, and it won't be Persona. ^^; MAYBE I'll re-wear Fuuka and Naoto (with a better hair day... -_-).
But since my sister is going to be crossdressing as Len Kagamine, though, I may just be Rin. XD;

Offline YouLikeRice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #345 on: September 30, 2009, 05:04:21 pm »
I just suddenly pop up back on the Kumoricon forums and so many people have posted again. AMAZING! I'll just probably stick with Yosuke until Persona 55555555555555 comes out. If it ever comes out. Someone should be Ai Ebihara, she is just too amazing.

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #346 on: September 30, 2009, 11:24:24 pm »
Because I live in Tacoma, (An hour away from Seattle) I'll be attending all three days of Sakuracon. :] And, if any of the girls... (Sorry guys! D: ) Need a place to stay, you are more than welcome to stay at my place (Though, it is an apartment, haha). But, Mewcon and Akicon, was it? I can't attend. Holiday plans and school get in the way...

cough cough i would so love that.  Would you just be driving back and forth each day?  TWO HOURS OF CAR RIDIN' OH GOD
but if it's okay, i'd kind of love to stay if my friend doesn't get a hotel room. 8D;;;
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline Fachion-pari

• Chibi
« Reply #347 on: October 07, 2009, 01:30:21 pm »
What's up, everyone? :]
I'm doing a bunch of budgeting for cosplay this year, and I think I need to just cosplay Yukiko again and one other person...
But, knowing me, I'll try and get three new cosplays made for the next con...hahaha. Anyway! I hope you're all doing well. :]
Kumoricon 2012!
Midori - Devil Survivor

Offline Salehthesage

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #348 on: October 07, 2009, 09:55:44 pm »
I'm doing a bunch of budgeting for cosplay this year, and I think I need to just cosplay Yukiko again and one other person...
But, knowing me, I'll try and get three new cosplays made for the next con...hahaha. Anyway! I hope you're all doing well. :]
I'd really like to see a shadow Yukiko! That would be pretty cool~
KUMORICON 2011 COSPLAYS

Offline Fachion-pari

• Chibi
« Reply #349 on: October 09, 2009, 04:59:18 pm »
I'd really like to see a shadow Yukiko! That would be pretty cool~
Oh, anything for you, bathroom buddy. ;D
And you being either Teddie would be fantastic!
Kumoricon 2012!
Midori - Devil Survivor