Author Topic: dun dun dun.. the happening  (Read 13140 times)

Offline dakiro

• Sailor Scout
Re: dun dun dun.. the happening
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2008, 10:28:16 pm »
122nd ave in se portland

Hmmm, well if you could bus it halfway or something (if you wanted to go to Tigard with us who may be going), then I'm sure we could meet you half-way. But, I'm talking out of turn since I wouldn't be the one driving. But, it is a possibility.

Okay so to cover everything, which theater would we be going to? Tigard cinemas, or Washington Square? Because both Tigard and Barbur TC are within my bus reach, or even the mall itself. Just need to know which one to go for. Also what would the theater ticket cost(s) be, and what day seemed to work for everyone?
Are we planning to see the happening? I want to go. when where
yeah i ask the same thing!
formally dakrum
THE anime list

Offline Kahlan4

• Catgirl
    • myspace
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2008, 02:28:43 am »
so, i'm planning on going on saturday afternoon-ish at tigard theater, but idk what time due to work. so, you all could meet up whenever you feel like it, i just can't be sure of a time.

let's all meet at icicle inn!

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2008, 12:18:52 pm »
I look forward to seeing any of you who are going to Tigard tonight! Yay, The Happening shall happen!

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2008, 09:20:41 pm »
Didn't end up seeing anyone, but that's okay. The movie was nuts! Capitalize that, the movie was NUTS. Put it in reverse and you get what happened to me when I watched it: STUN(ned). I am still in shock from the movie. Amazing, eerie, intense to an unprecedented max. It was awesome. Definitely bears the mark of Shyamalan, clever twists that one can't possibly predict. This is definitely a movie that sticks with (at least) this viewer. *thumbs up*
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 09:22:35 pm by EveofAbyss »

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Kahlan4

• Catgirl
    • myspace
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2008, 09:21:46 pm »
Didn't end up seeing anyone, but that's okay. The movie was nuts! Capitalize that, the movie was NUTS. Put it in reverse and you get what happened to when I watched it: STUN(ned). I am still in shock from the movie. Amazing, eerie, intense to an unprecedented max. It was awesome. Definitely bears the mark of Shyamalan, clever twists that one can't possibly predict. This is definitely a movie that sticks with (at least) this viewer. *thumbs up*

agreed. and that's all i need to say, lol.

let's all meet at icicle inn!

Offline uraharafreak

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2008, 10:12:18 am »
Ah man I wish I could have gone :(

Offline Higuma

• Catgirl
    • My anime list
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2008, 01:59:04 pm »
Didn't end up seeing anyone, but that's okay. The movie was nuts! Capitalize that, the movie was NUTS. Put it in reverse and you get what happened to me when I watched it: STUN(ned). I am still in shock from the movie. Amazing, eerie, intense to an unprecedented max. It was awesome. Definitely bears the mark of Shyamalan, clever twists that one can't possibly predict. This is definitely a movie that sticks with (at least) this viewer. *thumbs up*
Now I want to see it even more.

Offline SageBell

• Bunnygirl
    • Its a fan page, do the liking
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2008, 09:40:40 pm »
yes most definately amazingly good
(\ /)
 (. .)
c(")(")