Author Topic: King of Fighters: Cosplay with a life guage.  (Read 1932 times)

Offline The Night Bringer

• Sailor Scout
King of Fighters: Cosplay with a life guage.
« on: August 22, 2006, 03:53:46 am »
So, is any one going to be a King of Fighter character? Perhaps anything from SNK? This year I am going as Duo Lon from KoF 03. The past two years I have gone as Iori Yagami. I was going as Gilgamesh from FF8 but the costume is no where near finished and the con is just around the corner. Any fellow KoF fans?

Offline ObiJay

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 08:07:29 am »
I considered bringin my Chang Koehan costume, but my entire Auron ensamble requires a bloody plastic tub to transport, so along with luggage, the wife's Lulu outfit and my sword, there's no way I can bring the ball and chain. I forgot it for last year's con and I seriously contemplated driving all the way home to go get it.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2006, 12:39:27 pm »
I've never actually considered doing someone from KOF before.  However, if I were to, I'd go with Andy Bogard, especially if I could find a good Mai Shiranui.  I'd also consider doing some cross-playing as King, just because she's so bad@$$.  Ralf or Clark I'd also consider, but probably wouldn't do; I don't know.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline The Night Bringer

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2006, 03:30:30 pm »
I would have to say that it would make my day if I saw a chang there. Any Bogard is a fun character and probably be a great and fairly simple coutume. Mai I could see being a little more difficult. Yeah, I like King alot too. I wish I could unlock her in KoF 02 but its difficult to defeat Rugal with out dying, especialy because he wipes the floor with you even on the easiest setting. Stupid broken bosses. Any who, that was kind of off topic. Last year I took the greatest picture with me and a Kyo Kusanagi squaring off with me as Iori Yagami. It would have been sooo cool, but sadly because I was using a disposable camera the picture was too dark and didn't turn out. I was very sad.

I am personaly strongly considering making a K' outfit, that shouldn't be too hard, the only problem I will face is tucking all my hair into a tiny wig.

You know, some con I would like to round up a giant squad of people and do an entire King of Fighter character cast. That would be so great!