Author Topic: Cosplay Costume Commission  (Read 1825 times)

Offline PinqFuu

• Sailor Scout
    • pinqcouture
Cosplay Costume Commission
« on: March 07, 2007, 11:20:24 am »
Hey everyone. To help pay my way to Kumori con this year, I was wondering if people would be interested in commissioning me for Costumes. Right now is the perfect time to do it since I have a lot of free time, and this spring I only have one class on Wednesdays for four hours. I'm only capable of working on simple costumes, and nothing too extravagant at this time. It can be either regular anime/manga costume to EGL.

I studied Fashion Design at the Art Institute of Seattle and am now going to Seattle Central Community College for Apparel design.

you can see my work here http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?member=44235&cat=500

Your quote will be based off of : materials(fabric,paint,notions, thread, etc.), labor(estimated time it takes me to make), and shipping- or if you're local I'm more than happy to meet you person to person for fitting and giving you the final product!

If you're interested please send me a PM and I'll respond asap. If you want a quick basic quote, go ahead and send me the picture of the character you're interested in, your height, weight, bust/waist/hip measurement and when you need it by and I'll get back to you.

I only have 3 slots available right now to take commissions.

Thank you for your time
Pinq Fuu
Nikki
It's hard being pinq.

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 02:57:04 pm »
Since I'm going to busy building my other two costumes (which are going to be pretty crazy) I realize that I'll need someone to take care of the last costume for me.

I am going to cosplay Gendo Ikari from Evangelion. The costume is pretty easy, I have black slacks and dress shoes, and even gloves. I just need the jacket.

The tricky parts to me are the greenish gem thingies.

Do you still have openings for comissions? I am down in Portland but I can get you my measurements. I will PM you as well, since I realize that's what you asked us to do.  :oops:
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline PinqFuu

• Sailor Scout
    • pinqcouture
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 10:45:25 am »
I've replied to your PM. Thank you for your interest :3

Nikki

Quote from: "TomtheFanboy"
Since I'm going to busy building my other two costumes (which are going to be pretty crazy) I realize that I'll need someone to take care of the last costume for me.

I am going to cosplay Gendo Ikari from Evangelion. The costume is pretty easy, I have black slacks and dress shoes, and even gloves. I just need the jacket.

The tricky parts to me are the greenish gem thingies.

Do you still have openings for comissions? I am down in Portland but I can get you my measurements. I will PM you as well, since I realize that's what you asked us to do.  :oops:
It's hard being pinq.