Author Topic: HAY LOOK, more stuff lili made  (Read 20570 times)

Offline pinkrandomattack

• Chibi
    • http://www.cosplaylab.com/search.asp?keyword=Lillian+Sullivan+&category=member&x=8&y=6
HAY LOOK, more stuff lili made
« on: March 23, 2007, 08:50:46 pm »
i figure the con is fast aproaching an lili (me) needs to remind people i make things for you.  

heres some piccys of a loli i just finnished today.

also wigs, everyone likes wigs.  and i like makin them. AND props and armor.
Commissioning again!
Props, wigs and costumes.
twilighsewmurai@gmail.com

custom Amigurumi also available. (etsy shop coming soon)

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 10:00:18 pm »
Wow, that's really pretty Ms. Lili. O.O Hiiii, dunno if ya remember me (prolly not XD) but I ordered a Cho Hakkai wig from you last year.

I hiiiighly recommend her! She's really fun to do business with and her work is absolutely lovely. ^_^ The wig I recieved from her is easily my favorite and has even fooled many into thinking it was my real hair! XD

*gets off ze soapbox and goes back to stalking the threads* XP
Montez Bailey, 1988 - 2009, we miss you, rest in peace.

!~~~No Kumoricon for me. See ya'll at Akicon 2011~~~!

Akicon 2011 Costumes: Genderbent Kim Pine, Marshall Lee

2012: YoYo, Czeslaw, ???

Offline pinkrandomattack

• Chibi
    • http://www.cosplaylab.com/search.asp?keyword=Lillian+Sullivan+&category=member&x=8&y=6
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 10:21:16 pm »
awww yay. even if i don't remember you specifically i remember the wig (i think thats how it is alot of the time if i don't meet you in person).  

im glad it got to you in good condition, cause yours is one of the ones that got shipped, and that always scares me.
Commissioning again!

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 11:14:58 pm »
Hehe, it got here in excellent condition. ^__^ One day I managed to fool my aunt and uncle, and most of the people at school that it was my real hair. XD Was a blast... then the next week I got my hair cut short and they were all "is this a wig... or hair? >_>".

But yes, I can understand how shipping can scare ya... I always get scared when I ship something and am a nervous wreck until I learn it's alright. XD; Darn postal service. >_>;
Montez Bailey, 1988 - 2009, we miss you, rest in peace.

!~~~No Kumoricon for me. See ya'll at Akicon 2011~~~!

Akicon 2011 Costumes: Genderbent Kim Pine, Marshall Lee

2012: YoYo, Czeslaw, ???

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2007, 11:44:11 am »
That's not lolita. I wouldn't even call it cosplay-lolita. It dosn't have the right shape, or look to be lolita. Lace =/= Lolita.

Green, Red, Off-White, Pink? Has the word coordination been completely erased from your vocabulary? I saw that you posted this on EGL on Livejournal and... -shudder- I don't know what else to say. If someone were to show up to the Lolita Tea Party in that, I woudn't let them in. Dresscode wouldn't allow it.

Sorry if I sound like I'm being a bitch, but it's just how I am when it comes to lolita. It's pretty much my life and I put alot of time, effort and money into it.

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2007, 01:51:06 pm »
lili is amazing!!! She is mentoring me for wigs and she made my reno wig last k-con. She's teh awesome! ... 'nuff said.
-maki
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline pinkrandomattack

• Chibi
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2007, 05:37:24 pm »
Quote from: "Neko_Chan"
That's not lolita. I wouldn't even call it cosplay-lolita. It dosn't have the right shape, or look to be lolita. Lace =/= Lolita.

Green, Red, Off-White, Pink? Has the word coordination been completely erased from your vocabulary? I saw that you posted this on EGL on Livejournal and... -shudder- I don't know what else to say. If someone were to show up to the Lolita Tea Party in that, I woudn't let them in. Dresscode wouldn't allow it.

Sorry if I sound like I'm being a bitch, but it's just how I am when it comes to lolita. It's pretty much my life and I put alot of time, effort and money into it.

you know what, its what the girl wanted, and was defined by what she could afford, i dont think its the best thing ever either i had other different ideas that were out of her price range, and i gotta say, that loli community over on LJ is full of the MOST nit pickey unfriendly people ever.  im just trying to make some money (and have fun doing it) and i get attacked unessisarily every time i make any kinda post there. i'm sorry but i don't need 8 responses every five seconds telling me to somehow edit my post when i might have say...i don't know gone off-line and cant to anything about it till i get back from class or something.

and i do think your being kinda unpleasent about it, as is most of that community that i don't plan to pay attention to anymore.  its not the end of the world, and i think its being taken way to freakin seriously. and thats all i have to say about that.
Commissioning again!

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
    • http://vondan.com
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2007, 05:56:26 pm »
Quote from: "pinkrandomattack"

you know what, its what the girl wanted, and was defined by what she could afford, i dont think its the best thing ever either i had other different ideas that were out of her price range, and i gotta say, that loli community over on LJ is full of the MOST nit pickey unfriendly people ever.  im just trying to make some money (and have fun doing it) and i get attacked unessisarily every time i make any kinda post there. i'm sorry but i don't need 8 responses every five seconds telling me to somehow edit my post when i might have say...i don't know gone off-line and cant to anything about it till i get back from class or something.

and i do think your being kinda unpleasent about it, as is most of that community that i don't plan to pay attention to anymore.  its not the end of the world, and i think its being taken way to freakin seriously. and thats all i have to say about that.

I think this can only be settled at the con in the ring in a match of Cat Girl Wrestling in full Gothic Lolita Outfit.   In between rounds you can have a Butler/Pool Boy bring tea.
Field Marshall Von Dan

Comander and Chef:  The One Seventy Second Division
President:  DanCo Intergalactic Studios
CEO:  DanCo Interactive
Editor:  DanCo Press LTD
Chancellor:  The Project N.E.R.D.Y. foundation

http://vondan.com

Offline pinkrandomattack

• Chibi
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2007, 06:07:10 pm »
vondan...no....just...................................................no.

pervy old man.

*scarcasam, but still no*
Commissioning again!

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2007, 07:42:57 pm »
vondan...no....just...................................................no.

pervy old man.

*scarcasam, but still no*

How can this idea be Pervy.  Sure before there were complaints about the the spandex catgirl wrestling outfits but his time every one would be covered in a neck to ankle Gothic Lolita dress.
Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline pinkrandomattack

• Chibi
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2007, 08:08:32 pm »
a: chicks fighting is almost always made sexy. or at least people think it is.

and

b: the loli look, as much as i think this aspect of it bypasses the brains of the people who wear it, is very fetishist (and therefore put in catfight/mudwrestleing kind of context is made sexual). theres alot of people (and by people i mean male people) who are into it. if you think about it its borderline pedofillia, but i guess theres allways been that "school girl" thing not just japanese school girls....its kinda like furries are to beastiality in the right context.....ive thought about this to far. analasis needs to stop now.

anyway pervey.

but tea at halftime is hillarious.
Commissioning again!

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2007, 08:09:33 pm »
There is NOTHING sexual about lolita, other than it is completely non-sexual.

It's a very conservitave and people freak out if your knees are showing.

Offline pinkrandomattack

• Chibi
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2007, 08:44:50 pm »
ummmmmm, you dont have to be nekkid, or showing alot of skin to be provocative. im not saying its "mainstream" to find loli style outfits hot.  but i mean theres a reason it became popular over in japan.

but i mean, theres something for everyone you know?  im just saying having a loli fetish is way more common than say...coprophelia or something really scary like that (and viewers dont go willy nilly typing that into your search engines lest you be quite unsettled).

its along the same lines as any sort of innocence fetish, school girl, cheerleader etc. just cause the wearer dosn't have sexual intent dosn't mean that you arent going to get that reaction from someone.
Commissioning again!

Offline SonicBoor

• Cabbit
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2007, 12:35:33 am »
dude...I think that girls wearing ruffled skirts and thigh-high stockings is WAY hot.

Seriously.

Vondan? you with me on this. Also, I'm TOTALLY down with the loli-girl catfight. Butlers be damned though, it should be thunderdome style.

Two goth enter. One goth leave.

Tea between rounds...pshaw.

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2007, 01:11:19 am »
.... ugh, what happened to this post? O__o
this is getting wierd xD
can't we all just... get along? ... a lolita fight wouldn't be worth the money that goes into buying a single accessory, heh. So knock it off ya pervs xD

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2007, 12:22:07 pm »
As a female perv I must say the idea is funny, but overall frightening.... Do you realize how much good lace costs and it would get torn and dirtied.... NEVAH!!!!! Anyways I just meant to post here that your work is really nice and if I have the cash I would like to commsion from you, but must get more cash first! Back to work!
Secrety secrets!

Offline pinkrandomattack

• Chibi
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2007, 02:26:15 pm »
Quote from: "makichan"
this is getting wierd xD
can't we all just... get along? ... a lolita fight wouldn't be worth the money that goes into buying a single accessory, heh. So knock it off ya pervs xD

i agree it has gotten wierd.

though i think the perveyness has all been in good fun/sillyness.
Commissioning again!

Offline Irate Beldam

• Chibi
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2007, 03:05:05 pm »
Ooo, so pretty. ;_;

I want your stuff. T____T

I wish I had pretty stuff too.
It looks so well made...
And such a pretty headdress! :shock:

Offline pinkrandomattack

• Chibi
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2007, 05:33:07 pm »
yay, thanks.

did you/do you go to the aipd? i think i saw you arround there a bit when i was there for a couple of terms.

those little head doilies are pretty much the easiest things in the world to make.  and pretty fun to.  they should have a pannel for that like the cat ears thing last year...which was so very frightening...the fluff was everywhere, and hot glue.  i came out of there with more lint on me than i have ever seen.
Commissioning again!

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2007, 10:50:20 pm »
Quote from: "makichan"
this is getting wierd xD

i agree it has gotten wierd.

though i think the perveyness has all been in good fun/sillyness.

and in an odd way, it kinda lightened the mood xD

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2007, 11:35:28 pm »
Hey I never said anything about wrestling in Mud, Jell-O, Ramen Noodles, Curry Sauce or Olive Oil.  That would be sick

If you are worried about pervs sexualizing the GL clothes it can be a match in Nuns outfits, who can sexualize a nun.  I think Amish ladies fully covered in black are hot but even I cant get excited about a nun and I once had a nun in my bed.  Ahh errr I mean a Nun was using my bed while I was else ware with some one else. Oh never mind.

If the wrestling is in Lolita clothes don’t worry about ruining a real outfit, you can just make up quick Country Lolita dresses out of old flower print bed sheets for that little house on the prairie look.
Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline pinkrandomattack

• Chibi
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2007, 03:02:32 am »
Quote from: "Vondan"

If you are worried about pervs sexualizing the GL clothes it can be a match in Nuns outfits, who can sexualize a nun.  I think Amish ladies fully covered in black are hot but even I cant get excited about a nun and I once had a nun in my bed.  Ahh errr I mean a Nun was using my bed while I was else ware with some one else. Oh never mind.

i have been to the internets and back and i have SEEN things...things that cannot be UNseen.... :shock:
Commissioning again!

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2007, 03:24:06 pm »
alrighty lets keep things on topic here guys.

Vondan : please reel it in man. there IS a time a place for everything

Neko: chill out, just because you have one view on how Lolita dress code is does not give you the right to slander others for not sharing that view.

your friendly behind the scenes FORUM MOD has spoken!
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline QElderHell

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2007, 10:36:02 pm »
shhsh people, get a life and play WoW or something, i mean come on...

personaly, i think it looks awesome, and i would totaly wear it. But i doubt i have the chest for it >.<

Offline Ruriko

• Sailor Scout
    • NekoPan Maid Cafe and Bakery
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2007, 04:00:50 pm »
Hehee, Lolita girls can be really mean sometimes...There was a big snitfit a few weeks back on LJ... (but that's neither here nor there...)

But as far as making things yourself, I think it's really awesome!  Trying to do Loli on a budget is @#%# hard.    

Do you have any pictures of your wigs?

(Hooray for Kylite~!  You were like, the nicest person I met the first year I went to the con.  Just thought I should say.....)

Offline pinkrandomattack

• Chibi
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2007, 07:20:17 pm »
ok heres some wigs, they are gonna be big pictures....

thats me last year,  simple wiggy mgee.  short wigs stay comfortable longer than anything else.

reno i made for makichan last year, and now shes my little apprentice...kinda.  anyway shes adoreable. (you can see her in it in her signature)

thats ahhh.......Hiei, from something.  i cant remember.  anyway there have been more but i had a hard drive crash a while a ago and not everything was saved.
Commissioning again!

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2007, 01:21:25 am »
Who can sexualize a nun, you say? Psh, it's been done. ;)

http://images.game-and-fun.de/10020017518_gr.jpg
http://www.antarctic-press.com/html/version_01/viewitem.php?id=2401&bk=store.php?id=Warrior+Nun

....Anyway, back on topic.  I honestly don't want to have a discussion about nuns; I just wanted to point out that nothing is... *ahem* ...sacred.

Pinkrandomattack:

That's some pretty awesome costume work you have there. Who cares what it's called; it's pretty. Also, the asymmetry rocks! You've done some very original stuff there (assuming it's not based on a particular character).

So, you like costuming on commission? You should put a website up. Letting people browse through pictures of your previous creations on a site could attract a lot of attention and interesting commissions.
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice

Offline pinkrandomattack

• Chibi
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2007, 02:04:38 pm »
ive got like a cosplay lab account.

im actually looking for someone to do some web work for me on trade.  you know they make me some kinda website that once in place i could update, i make them some kinda costume for price of materials, perhaps more than one costume.  or props or whatever. OR if someone was doing that kinda thing for school and needs portfolio pieces done "professionally".  i would of course pay for the domain name and the space and all that,  ive offered this to a couple people i know from school and so far there has been interest but not action.  hes kinda a louse.  

so if anyone was interested in helping me with that...um yes awesomeness would ensue.
Commissioning again!

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2007, 11:37:09 pm »
ive got like a cosplay lab account.

Ah-hah! Well then... link to THAT as your homepage, then? ;)

so if anyone was interested in helping me with that...um yes awesomeness would ensue.

I actually know somebody who resells webspace as a sort of hobby (it earns a little money, I believe, but probably not much). I mention this because she caters largely to anime/game fans. I've been talking with her about getting a cosplay site started; I've bought the domain and I'm currently waiting on her to set up a forum and photo gallery. After that I'll customize the layout and make my own front page and stuff.

I'm not specifically mentioning this to suggest partnership with my site, though. What I mean is that there are people on that server who are skilled enough to do what you're talking about, and you might be able to commission one of them for a reasonable price. Their web host has a good number of services like the ones I mentioned above (galleries, forums, etc.) It sounds like you'd need a blog, as well... is there anything else you'd require other than info pages?

Anyway, if you're interested, I'll PM you some info. The best part is being able to talk to a live person whenever you're having problems with the site. If you catch one of them online, they'll usually give you an immediate response, and oftentimes they fix the problem immediately. :)
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice

Offline The Ardent Mr Puff

• Oni
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2007, 05:55:46 am »
ummmmmm, you dont have to be nekkid, or showing alot of skin to be provocative. im not saying its "mainstream" to find loli style outfits hot.  but i mean theres a reason it became popular over in japan.

but i mean, theres something for everyone you know?  im just saying having a loli fetish is way more common than say...coprophelia or something really scary like that (and viewers dont go willy nilly typing that into your search engines lest you be quite unsettled).

its along the same lines as any sort of innocence fetish, school girl, cheerleader etc. just cause the wearer dosn't have sexual intent dosn't mean that you arent going to get that reaction from someone.

OMG... I have to say that you have absolutly no idea what you're talking about.

Let me lay it out for you ok.

1. NO. Lolita is not in any shape or form meant to look provocative.

"But Puff, I already said you can be provocative with out showing skin"

Yeah well if you understood what actual lolita was meant to look like you'd know it has bases in the Rocco era and Victorian CHILDREN'S clothing. If you find that  "Provocative" then you need to be checked out by a mental health doctor because there are obviously some issues.

2. Japan. I have a question. Have you ever been to japan and spent a reasonable amount of time there researching the "thats so hot" view the Japanese have apparently taken towards lolita. I'm doubting it. If you had any actual knowledge of how the Japanese and many other Asian cultures work is to better the whole. To be different is going against the benefit of the whole. The out of the ordinary fashions and activities that we enjoy from there spring from the pressures of extreme conformity. Thus dressing lolita and other things out of the ordinary there. Yeah there are companies making clothing for them (thats a demand and supply thing), most all popular sub cultures have this.

3.  Personally I've never received such a reaction from people. I've gotten a sort of wtf, but never anything sexual. If a person does feel that, I certain its something they keep to them selves in far of persecution.

All in all what I am trying to say is that ruffled monstrosity is not and will never be (not with out major surgery.... I dont believe it will survive) LOLITA. You look like you have some sewing skills, so put them to some better use... like some naruto costume (it'll sell fast on ebay). But please don't mess with my love unless you know what you're talking about.

I swear if I hear another cosplayer attempt to justify their mess of lace and ruffle they reefer to as lolita I will *post edited to remove foul language and individual has been warned* scream.

• Oni
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2007, 05:58:28 am »
Oh yeah. And I do lolita on a budet. I dont buy brand. I save up and make my *foul language removed and individual as been warned*. Lolita on budgt doesnt have to mean falling blindfolded in to the discount cloth bin at Walmart.

P.s.
Most Lolitas are mean beacuse they are sick of people skewing and screwing something we hold dearly. :\

• Oni
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2007, 07:42:53 am »
Quote from: "kylite"

Neko: chill out, just because you have one view on how Lolita dress code is does not give you the right to slander others for not sharing that view.

your friendly behind the scenes FORUM MOD has spoken!

*post edited to remove foul language and individual has been warned* you forum mod!

-Love Puff

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2007, 08:08:34 am »
Scream.
It's nice of you to join us, I'm glad you have so much to contribute Mr. Ardent. You seem to know what you're talking about but I really doubt that you are mean because we've been mean to you.

After all, we just met you. It's not as if we've ever had the chance to insult your clothes or style choices. Or sewing ability, to be on topic. It's good that you make your own things to save money. pink makes things for other people to make money, she gives them what they want.

Thank you for making such a clear first impression for everyone.
Please think of your EGL community in the future.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2007, 11:10:13 am »
Quote from: "TomtheFanboy"
Thank you for making such a clear first impression for everyone.
Please think of your EGL community in the future.

Agreed..the attitudes I've seen some EGL people take is just ridiculous. You people take this stuff way too seriously.

Acting that way is a nice way to get banned from here real quick.
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2007, 11:19:10 am »
This stuff?
We take it seriously because it's a lifestyle. It's not cosplay. It's fashion and it's clothing that people wear everyday.

Say you had something that you were really passionate about. That you put alot of time and effort into. Alot of money. Then comes along of person who decideds that they'll take everything that is commonly wrong in said intrest, multiply it by ten and then call it said intrest. We just don't like seeing our intrest, lolita fashion and the lifestyle taken out of context and butchered.

Also, call me lolita. Don't call me EGL. EGL, EGA, EGM and others are the names used by Mana for his brand lines. I'm not skinny enough nor do I have the money to fit into his clothing.

Although, I do admit being rather rude, there are many discussions on the forums that have arguments. Sub.V. Dub? Naruto sucks? People have disagreements.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2007, 11:24:07 am »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gothic_Lolita
incase any one is wondering where lolita term came from heres the wikipiadea page
and the cosplay lili made does look Victorian style with the bodice , tho not black as is commen
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2007, 11:34:54 am »
Taken from the wikipedia article:

Etiquette and Elitism:

As with many youth subcultures, a person usually has to conform to certain rules before they can truly be considered a gothic lolita. The rules and fashion faux pas' differentiate between the Japanese and Western cultures, but the penalty for breaking them can be harsh and excluding in both cultures. In the west, online communities have appeared that exist specifically to point out where people have misunderstood the fashion. The general consensus is that the fashion represents luxury, beauty and time taken over one's appearance, and so when people use lolita as fancy dress, or wear cheap, revealing outfits (one of the main lolita rules is modesty) they often end up being criticised on these communities. Many western 'gothic' fashions have ventured into the gothic lolita look, combining revealing clothes with white lace and ruffled skirts, but these attempts are almost always rejected by those who frequently dress in the fashion. Most will either buy from Japan or make their own clothes, and as a self proclaimed gothic lolita would tell you: "cheap lace and frills does not equal gothic lolita".

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2007, 11:40:04 am »
Say you had something that you were really passionate about. That you put alot of time and effort into. Alot of money. Then comes along of person who decideds that they'll take everything that is commonly wrong in said intrest, multiply it by ten and then call it said intrest. We just don't like seeing our intrest, lolita fashion and the lifestyle taken out of context and butchered.

Oh settle down. We're not racists. Everyone has to deal with criticism and people deriding things they value. The fact that you post on this forum guarantees that, everyone HERE has had to put up with what you just mentioned.

Oh, and I've talked about this before, the amount of money you spend on a lifestyle does not mean it is more important than anyone else's lifestyle.

Also, call me lolita. Don't call me EGL. EGL, EGA, EGM and others are the names used by Mana for his brand lines. I'm not skinny enough nor do I have the money to fit into his clothing.

See, that is something I didn't know anything about. That's a very valid point and a good argument. I'll keep that in mind from now on so I don't misuse the terminology. You're much more of a merit to the community and its relations with others than our new friend up there.

Just get used to people not getting it and move on.

And since you just posted.....
Etiquette and Elitism

Nowhere does it say that part of the fashion and lifestyle is being mean and making fun of people. Elitism can mean a high standard of quality without being a snob. It's true, really.

As far as etiquette....well I'm not going to get into that one.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2007, 01:11:06 pm »
Good job. yeah it isnt lolita but your costumes are always done really well and look high in quality ^_^ I give you your props, and I give Neko's hers for her lolita knowledge. lolx
And cat fights are the funniest thing ever....I think it is hilarious. Females are vicious little creatures..don't trust them men!!! I wouldn't trust a THING that bled for days and didn't friggin' DIE.
it isn't RIGHT!!!!! (or left)
I like goats.

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2007, 02:08:37 pm »
Hey in the Kumoricon Movie Neko and Mr Puff can be like Statler and Waldorf the two old guys in the balcony on the muppits except old ladies in GL
Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline Irate Beldam

• Chibi
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2007, 04:39:32 pm »
yay, thanks.

did you/do you go to the aipd? i think i saw you arround there a bit when i was there for a couple of terms.

those little head doilies are pretty much the easiest things in the world to make.  and pretty fun to.  they should have a pannel for that like the cat ears thing last year...which was so very frightening...the fluff was everywhere, and hot glue.  i came out of there with more lint on me than i have ever seen.

Oh, yes. I do. I'm an Animation Major there. I'm about halfway done with college~

So YOU were the blue girl??
You were so cool!
I kept seeing you and wondering "How is their skin like that, does it wipe off?"

Haha, really? I made a headdress once but it was a bit of a bother because I kept hurting myself while making it, so my mom had to help me. xD

Hmm, I see where this argument could arise from.
Caroline is one of the most religiously lolita girlies I know, so seeing something called lolita that's "off" in any sense would probably be quite an insult to her, and a lot of individuals.

It's like me and animation. I waste my life working hard on it, learning its priciples and techniques.
And when some crappy flash artist says "lololz im an animtur~ :B"
it REALLY makes me want to punch them.

It's like. No, you're not. You trying to be. But you're not an aniamtor...yet.
I've been animating for years and I'm still not an animator.

Animating things does not mean you're an animator, just like frills don't equal lolita.

So, I think I understand and agree quite a bit.

HOWEVER. I love your clothing none the less. It looks quite well-made, and it's good fashion, even if everyone doesn't recognize it as lolita, and even if it's not.

The point is to make good things, no matter what style or category they fall under. n_______n

The genre of your clothing artistry may be under dispute, but your talent is not~
[/size]

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2007, 04:42:36 pm »
Quote from: "Irate Beldam"
The point is to make good things, no matter what style or category they fall under. n_______n

The genre of your clothing artistry may be under dispute, but your talent is not~

Yay!  :D  *hugs*
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2007, 04:44:42 pm »
I'm sure that your quality is great and your wig wook looks good, and I agree with everything that Irate said.

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2007, 04:52:41 pm »
Yay! OK! Let's go find some good ramen to eat.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2007, 05:07:11 pm »
Quote from: "TomtheFanboy"
Yay! OK! Let's go find some good ramen to eat.

yeah lets go to Tashi Station for Ramen and Power converters
Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline SonicBoor

• Cabbit
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2007, 02:07:50 am »
And now for an innocuous picture of a hat

Offline pinkrandomattack

• Chibi
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2007, 02:31:21 am »
Quote from: "Vondan"
Hey in the Kumoricon Movie Neko and Mr Puff can be like Statler and Waldorf the two old guys in the balcony on the muppits except old ladies in GL

<3 vondan.
Commissioning again!

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2007, 03:53:01 am »
lets all go to Benihanas or eat Dim Sum!!!!!
it IS the WAY to go. Lily likes to sew, Neko wauvs lolita, Vondan likes single aunts, and PrinCess REALLY likes food.
I like goats.

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2007, 09:50:21 pm »
Quote from: "SonicBoor"
And now for an innocuous picture of a hat

That’s a great idea I need to write an all chick western set in the post civil war era so the ladies can cosplay Cutesy No Jitsu version of the characters that Can be Col Custards Hat

hey another new idea a Gothic Lolita Booth

Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2007, 02:27:24 pm »
*dance*
I'm a kittie cat !
and i go
dance dance dance
meow meow meow

*dance*
I'm a kittie cat (wink)
and i go
dance dance dance
meow meow meow
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids