Author Topic: Mobile Suit Gundam  (Read 1576 times)

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
Mobile Suit Gundam
« on: September 14, 2010, 11:22:51 pm »
Okay, so I was a little disappointed to find no topic about this series so I thought I'd start one.

I really REALLY want to do a Relena Peacecraft costume(even though I'm too tall).

If I did for this year I was most likely planning on her party dress so I could wear it too whatever formal dance their might be this year. Either that or her outfit from the opening(so cute).

I know I saw a Duo just this last year(BLEW MY MIND), and was wondering if anyone else planning on possibly doing gundam wing of any sort for '11?
da/tumblr
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, pull the trigger. BOOM

Offline mellonemrys

• Chibi
Re: Mobile Suit Gundam
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 02:10:30 am »
T__T I have wanted to do Quatre for the longest time...but it would have to be 2012, since I have way too many other outfits planned for this year!
Kate Fletcher
Assistant Director of Relations 2013
relations@kumoricon.org

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 11:36:27 am »
I know what you mean, and I'm not sure I really want to get a wig for her since it's such a simple color. I know most likely I'll have it done for next year, but I know I really want to do it soon. :3
da/tumblr
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, pull the trigger. BOOM

Offline the_wind_the_sea

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2010, 02:18:57 pm »
I'm guessing not many people saw me in my Zechs Marquise (OZ uniform) outfit. It was Monday and I did spend most of the day in Cosplay Chess.

My roommate and I might bring our Treize and Zechs (OZ for her, unsure for me) costumes to Kumori-Con next year. Just depends on what else we have.

Sixteen Year Kumoricon Veteran
Kumoricon'19 Plans-
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Shimohi Hikagami

• Oni
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2011, 01:44:00 pm »
Well, I did crossplay as Duo during Kumoricon '10. And, after improving said costume, I plan on crossplaying as Duo again this year.

Offline hieis_girl1

• Chibi
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 02:31:11 pm »
*raises hand* I did a Duo as well, last year and the year it was at the Double Tree. I also have a Trowa outfit. Unfortunately, I've been thinking about putting GW off for a couple years or so until I can get around to working on Endless Waltz outfits AND Trowa's clown outfit. But, I *might* bring Duo or Trowa this year for Day 0; mostly depends on if I have the space to bring them, and what the weather is like. (wearing a turtleneck and jeans in warm weather is *not* fun)
2012-14- Assistant Artist Alley Coordinator
2007-2011- Attendee

Offline Ichigo15

• Cabbit
    • http://www.facebook.com/people/Anthony-Macasieb/588049530
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2011, 08:38:53 pm »
I'm going to be bringing my Bright Noa cosplay from Mobile Suit Gundam for Kumoricon. Hopefully there's a photoshoot organized for this year.
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2011
M.Bison (Street Fighter)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
Shino Aburame (Naruto: Shippuuden)
Ryu (Street Fighter)