Author Topic: K-con Countdown! alieviate the anticipation with talk of K-con plans & memories!  (Read 213948 times)

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
Isn't your hair uber-short, though?

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
o-o It's a little longer now.....But, if totemo bleached her hair, wouldn't I be able to dye mine. :/ Hers is shorter than mine...XD Mine is like...Between Totemo's and Laurifer's. XD That length. And, I look like a dude anyway, so what the hell? EDIT: Oh, wait...I guess mine is Totemo's length. XD
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 12:27:02 pm by Syd-chan »

• Bunnygirl
No, I meant that doesn't Itachi have the man-ponytail?

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
He does but it is hard to see. So if you have short hair you should be fine

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
Huzzah after much whining at my boss about how good I have been only taking one day off this whole year and that was sick time she has convinced someone to finally accept my Saturday worktime so there is no running all the way home on the second day of the con just to go to work!!! ;D I luffs my boss! Plus she let me play with some of her new copics even though I have a larger collection!
Secrety secrets!

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
He does but it is hard to see. So if you have short hair you should be fine
Indeed it does not matter the hair length, but rather the otaku spirit! If that is strong you shall thrive! ;D ;) Man that was sorta corny... oh well thats what happens in the heat!
Secrety secrets!

• Bunnygirl
Syd! Believe in me who believes in you!

No, see, now, THAT was corny.

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
Syd! Believe in me who believes in you!

No, see, now, THAT was corny.
Just a little bit! But if you put it to song 'that' would be the epitome of corny! XD
Secrety secrets!

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
o-o Erm. I BELIEVE! *-* XD But, yeah. Forget the man pony-tail! Hmm....I wonder what Sasuke would look like with a ponytail >)

oslapedo

Hm... I'd like to grow a beard... cursed hormones preventing all of my hopes and dreams from being achieved!  :D

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
AHAH!

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
See you can barfly see the pony tail. ^_^ Hey he looks like Itachi

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
o-o Barf...ly? XD He does. I should add some lines. Plus, the Akatsuki pimp hat and the Akatsuki pimp collar help. XD

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
barfly ......wow the spell check doesn't pick it up. Firefox is great for somethings but not for others. I want to see an akatsuki pimp O.O

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
Dude peoples...
How do I make a wig?
I went to wig land but they were like $70 each...
And they didn't have the one's I want...
So I'm making one....but failing...
I got the plain like long strands and i got two caps and some white bonding glue...
Help? [ps: I also forgot to get stuff for hunny's wig...anyone know where i can get that?]

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
I have no idea how to make them but there is a store on ebay that has cheap wigs. I got my wig for Albel for under $10 but the shipping was $20.

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
Yeah that's what my mom's not willing to pay T_T
Plus i got like enough hair for 2 wigs, and 2 wig nets + bonding glue for less then $20
I mean if you buy the two wigs I want there like $100 total.

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
not really. They can give you a discount on shipping if you order two things. Just in case you need it I found some blond ones that will work for hunny....not sure if that is what you are missing.
http://cgi.ebay.com/PW220-Blonde-Short-Death-Note-Raito-Cosplay-Party-Wigs_W0QQitemZ130237781497QQihZ003QQcategoryZ60188QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.com/PW264-Blonde-Styles-Catch-Medium-Cosplay-Party-Wig-NEW_W0QQitemZ370068063055QQihZ024QQcategoryZ45267QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

They are that expensive.

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
[/blink] That's where I got my Sakura wig.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
48 days till Kumoricon

so.. tired... *falls over*

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
Wah! Mandy did you get my text!?

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
48 DAYS OMG 48 DAYS.......13 DAYS TILL THE PICNIC!

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter

yup I asked my mom we have to figure out where it is first but I'll probably be able to go ^_^

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu

yup I asked my mom we have to figure out where it is first but I'll probably be able to go ^_^
I'll have to call you!
It's going to be at Family Karaoke Studios in Beaverton!
They have a website you can google it!
Bring Gordon! XD And ask Ariel and/or Dale if they wanna go too!

Offline Riitsuke

• Cabbit
Haha, I remember last year, looking for otaco with my friend going as the lost 14th organization XIII member that never existed. XD
I ran up to the NPC and started pressing a button to ask where otaco was.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter

I'll have to call you!
It's going to be at Family Karaoke Studios in Beaverton!
They have a website you can google it!
Bring Gordon! XD And ask Ariel and/or Dale if they wanna go too!

Uhh Gordon and ariel yes... But I HATE Dale and ariel broke up with him.. so yeah.. I hate him a lot

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
Time needs to hurry.... i am seriously bored nows =/
++Wooper++Wooper++Wooper++

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline Akuma~Karson

• Oni
    • my myspace..
47 MORE DAYS
Cosplaying one mall at a time.......

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
NOT YET YOU DOPE!! LOL the next number is 47 yes but its not untill LATER lol BAKA!!

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Hey some of us have hotel rooms for Friday night! And Staffers have to help set up Friday!
The con starts early for us!

I am distracting myself by trying to write jokes for my skit.

I am faiiiling!
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Keep it up tom! :D We all know you can pull off something amazing like your infamous Mario to SchoolGirl transformation.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter

47 days till Kumoricon

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
47 MORE DAYS! Is back from Texas and a little sun burnt x.x

Offline Higuma

• Catgirl
    • My anime list
Still working on cosplay costumes but i will be ready

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
I shall be ready! I have progressed maybe 2% since last week, but at least I'm making progress.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
I shall be ready! I have progressed maybe 2% since last week, but at least I'm making progress.
Way to go. Now you only have 98% more to go. Keep up the hard work ^_^

Offline Higuma

• Catgirl
    • My anime list
My kids picked some easy cosplays this year so I'm getting them done quicker. I still have no idea what me or my wife are going as.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
My kids picked some easy cosplays this year so I'm getting them done quicker. I still have no idea what me or my wife are going as.

Ah, well that's good. Who are your kids cosplaying as? I'd say, depending on what anime they are cosplaying from, you and your wife could be characters from that. Do a big ol' family cosplay, heh

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl

Ah, well that's good. Who are your kids cosplaying as? I'd say, depending on what anime they are cosplaying from, you and your wife could be characters from that. Do a big ol' family cosplay, heh
Aw, that would be neat xD
I wish my family were more understanding of cosplay. Oh well, their loss.
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook

Yeah, I was pretty close to convincing my little sister to come to Kumoricon for this year, but I lost her interest at the last minute, heh. She is 8 and was totally sold on the idea of going and cosplaying as Chibi-Usagi (Mini-Moon, Rini), but alas, she decided she would probably be too bored, lol.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl

Yeah, I was pretty close to convincing my little sister to come to Kumoricon for this year, but I lost her interest at the last minute, heh. She is 8 and was totally sold on the idea of going and cosplaying as Chibi-Usagi (Mini-Moon, Rini), but alas, she decided she would probably be too bored, lol.
Aaaaah, I have a cousin who would love to go... but alas, he's in TEXAS! Haha.
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Ah, lame. But hey, I'm sure there are anime cons in Texas, in fact I know there are, heh. But it isn't the same, I understand, lol.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

• Bunnygirl
I have maybe... 20% left of the TB nun. I need my wig and shoes and I'm done with that. Then it's on to artbook Valclav.

Demyx is at a perpetual 90%, as is Riku. I need shoes and I'm good.

Yuffie... Yuffie is at a nice and rather safe 45%. It'll be fifty once the armsock is done. Then the metal garter of doom needs to be finished and attached to the shorts, and fishnets attached to that. I kinda need a pair of bright orange Converse sneakers, too.

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
Heh... My little sister would turn evil if only she could go but I have told her I ain't taking her till she is 13. But I always bring back things from her fave animes and nice treats to keep her interested!
Secrety secrets!

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
46 days till Kumoricon

ahaha sorry I havent been on, lifes been pretty crazy lately

Offline SageBell

• Bunnygirl
    • Its a fan page, do the liking
>_<
(\ /)
 (. .)
c(")(")

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
It is no worries! We are all pretty busy lately... unless you aren't then I envy you so much right now!!!
Secrety secrets!

Offline SageBell

• Bunnygirl
    • Its a fan page, do the liking
ican pretend to be busy.... or actually do stuff.
(\ /)
 (. .)
c(")(")

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
I can pretend to be busy as well but soon i really will be. I have another test on Monday and I start work tomorrow x.x but it will be worth it. I'll make money for the con. ^_^

Offline Higuma

• Catgirl
    • My anime list

My oldest daughter is going as Dawn from pokemon(she may go as princess mononoke for one day) , My other daughter is going as Yotsuba, and my son is going as Shinji Ikari from Evangelion(mabey as sora for one day).