Author Topic: Halloween Costume Party ~ 10/31 [Eugene/Springfield] *CHECK FIRST POST*  (Read 33110 times)

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
Re: Halloween Costume Party ~ 10/31 [Eugene/Springfield]
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2010, 08:53:02 pm »
Well, the sad news is is that i just talked to my dad and he got really pissed off with me for wanting him to drive all the way up to Eugene twice...so i'll need to have someone drive me up there in the afternoon ;_;

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2010, 11:41:01 pm »
@Saki: D: I was going to suggest taking the train but then I found out that you'd need an adult to accompany you... I really can't think of any other method besides someone driving you down here. Sorry. ;A;

I'm totally fine with the starting time being at 4 as well. I was about to suggest between 3 and 4 but here it is; so yay. :3

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2010, 11:46:12 pm »
Yeah...and the train isn't that cheap ether...

Anyway, i just hope someone whos going to this would be willing to let me ride with them ^^;

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2010, 04:13:00 am »
@Radien: So, does this mean we are officially going to have the party at your place? Cuz I'd like to confirm it with you to make sure it's alright, as well as the time and other activities mentioned. :3
Also, I want to put up the specific details on the first post of this thread so that others will be able to get an idea of what's going on here.

Sure, sure, it can officially be my place.  I am totally ready to host; I just wanted to make sure everybody's okay with it. :)

You can post my info, but if we're going to put up my address info in the first post, could we do it in the form of an unmarked link to Google Maps? Like this...

Radien's place: http://goo.gl/maps/p25S

Just trying to avoid bots and search engines.

And just to reiterate: I can host about 8-10 people easily.  If we have more than 4, I encourage that we split into two groups: one to play board games (downstairs) and one to watch DVDs (upstairs). Migration between groups is fine. :)  We can go until, say, midnight or so.

If we want a large group activity to accommodate everyone at once, we could also play something like Clue: Master Detective or Mafia. Both of those are large-group mystery games that would be great for Halloween. And there's always Apples to Apples, for that matter.

I recently acquired three DVD box sets. They are: Martian Successor Nadesico, Steel Angel Kurumi, and To Heart.  They are available if people want to watch anime.  Non-anime movies and such are also perfectly fine. We have a good movie selection, or you can bring your suggested titles if you have any. Feel free to bring games as well (particularly board and card games).

Heh, it'd be fun to play the Betrayal at the House on the Hill board game for Halloween, but I don't own it...
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2010, 12:45:27 pm »
If you guys are still doing that trick-or-treat bit with people that can't make it to the actual party, you guys can always swing by my place. I'll have plenty of candy and hardly anyone ever comes by. Unfortunately I can't go to any parties 'cause I've got class the next morning at 9.

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2010, 01:07:56 pm »
@Radien: Awesome. Thanks again for doing this!! : D
And sure, I'll use that link to put on the post. Good thinking there.

@Lt: Well, we're planning on starting early so that some of us can still have plenty of time to have fun while leaving at a decent hour. We haven't officially decided yet but we're leaning towards whatever time people start leaving which could be at any time.
But yeah, I have a morning class the next day too. I wish Halloween was on a Saturday instead. That would make things way easier. ><;;

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2010, 02:22:35 pm »
If you guys are still doing that trick-or-treat bit with people that can't make it to the actual party, you guys can always swing by my place. I'll have plenty of candy and hardly anyone ever comes by. Unfortunately I can't go to any parties 'cause I've got class the next morning at 9.

We might even do it with people at the party.  If you want hoodlums at your door, please give one of us your address, or ask someone who already has it to bring it to the party, okay? :) (You can do it privately if you want.) Whereabouts do you live, btw? (roughly)

...Althooough it looks like Fuyuko has independent plans. But we'll be in the same place at the start of the party, so either way, whoever wants to visit will probably get the chance.

Fuyuko:

Indeed, Saturday is always the best night for Halloween for all parties (in both senses of the word). Sunday is a lot better than Mon-Thurs, but still the least desirable day of the weekend.

Say, anyone have thoughts on Mafia?  I find myself really wanting to go with the idea and set up a game.  I think it'd be great with our group.  If you don't know what it is, let me know and I'll explain (or skim the Wikipedia article I linked to above; this site is also good and a shorter read).  We can also call it "Werewolf" if that's better for Halloween (exact same game, different theme).
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 02:29:39 pm by Radien »

Apollo Justice

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2010, 03:28:51 pm »
Meh, I'm flexible with the plans; so anyone can add on or subtract from them. I'm just adding extra stuff to see where it goes from there and how they will work out for others. :3

And yeah, even on a school night, I'm up for late night fun... I'm responsible, just not on certain levels. =w=;;
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 03:31:14 pm by Fuyuko »

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2010, 04:27:22 pm »
I'm literally 'bout three or four blocks south and two east of Amazon Park, where we met up last time. I'm about a block from the post office. 33rd street? 's why I could ride my bike to and from the park.

That's not too far, is it? I'd even join you guys from my stop onward if I'm not gone too late.

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2010, 04:38:11 pm »
Meh, I'm flexible with the plans; so anyone can add on or subtract from them. I'm just adding extra stuff to see where it goes from there and how they will work out for others. :3

And yeah, even on a school night, I'm up for late night fun... I'm responsible, just not on certain levels. =w=;;

More added suggestions? Have we switched places? ;)

I'm fine, though. As long as we have enough potential activities to fill the night, everything will fall into place.

I'm literally 'bout three or four blocks south and two east of Amazon Park, where we met up last time. I'm about a block from the post office. 33rd street? 's why I could ride my bike to and from the park.

That's not too far, is it? I'd even join you guys from my stop onward if I'm not gone too late.

It's not too far for me, and I might be the one driving.  I commuted to the U of O practically every  day for 3 years, and had three play rehearsals a week at Amazon Park last summer. Driving there is no problem for me.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 04:39:33 pm by Radien »

Apollo Justice

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2010, 06:45:14 pm »
Ok well, i still really need someone to drive me there and back (or even just driving me back into Woodburn because i could take the bus up to Eugene). I would help pay for gas and anything else as well.

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2010, 01:03:05 am »
I have an update.  Unfortunately, I will no longer have a working vehicle come the 31st.  If anyone really wants a ride from the Springfield station, let me know ahead of time and I will see if someone else in the house will make a run down there, but I'm not planning on arranging it unless I get specific requests in advance.

Incidentally, I think a good backup plan for DVD-watching would be Mystery Science Theater 3000. Everybody familiar with that?

Apollo Justice

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2010, 04:56:28 pm »
Okay, a reminder, it's a week until the Eugene Cosplayers Halloween party!  Feel free to come, with or without a costume.

I would, however, like to have an idea of how many people will be here, so if possible, please respond to your RSVP if we sent you one! And let me know if you want to bring a guest or two (if you haven't already).

Apollo Justice

Offline GenkiIchigo

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Genki's DevArt~
« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2010, 05:09:33 pm »
I'm totally lame and didn't fill this out earlier.

Name: Ellen
Costume: Some version of Hungary~
Providing food Y/N: Hmmm, chips and dip or other non-sweet snacky stuff would be okay?
VOTE - Corn maze or Hysteria City?: I...don't know? XD

I'm dragging Fox with me. I think I mentioned that before. XD

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2010, 05:19:58 pm »
Providing food Y/N: Hmmm, chips and dip or other non-sweet snacky stuff would be okay?

I'm fine with either of those foods. I guess we just wait and see whether anyone has any dietary limitations, but I'm sure we can work it out anyway. :)

Yeah, please go ahead! I just want to work out an attendance estimate sometime before the party. :) I'm hoping for 6-12 people.

Apollo Justice

Offline GenkiIchigo

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Genki's DevArt~
« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2010, 05:23:43 pm »

I'm fine with either of those foods. I guess we just wait and see whether anyone has any dietary limitations, but I'm sure we can work it out anyway. :)

Yeah, please go ahead! I just want to work out an attendance estimate sometime before the party. :) I'm hoping for 6-12 people.

Okay, great! I just wanted to make sure! n.n This is going to be so much fun.

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2010, 05:37:14 pm »
Ok, I updated the info on the first page following up to now. If there's anything else needed to be added, just let me know (this goes out to everyone). :3

Oh btw, Radien, I unloaded all of my Halloween decor and I found quite a few nifty ones that I could bring along if it'll be alright? These include lights, a giant spider and even a fog machine! *usually hosts Halloween parties* I can get to your place early and help set up everything. Will that be ok?

And Genki, will Fox be cosing Austria since you'll be Hungary? That way I can put her down on the list as that. x3

Offline GenkiIchigo

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Genki's DevArt~
« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2010, 05:38:41 pm »
Fox is going as either vampire or bunny Prussia actually~ XD<3

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2010, 05:42:03 pm »
Ohhhh nice nice! Vampire Prussia sounds super Awesome but bunny... so Awesomely cute! xD I'll just put down either or~

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2010, 05:52:38 pm »
I will be there. I will be either in cosplay, some non-fandom costume, or Loli.
I  believe there are others from Anime Friday who are planning to be there.

If I have foodstamps left at the end of the month, I will be glad to take suggestions as to what to bring with them, so long as vegetarian and not spicy.
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2010, 10:19:21 pm »
As it stands right now, I probably won't be coming. I'll let y'all know for sure in the next couple days, but I think I might be playing DD for some friends.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2010, 10:29:30 pm »
As it stands right now, I probably won't be coming. I'll let y'all know for sure in the next couple days, but I think I might be playing DD for some friends.

Have fun! If you do arrive, please introduce yourself. I am not sure I would recognize you, and I have really admired your holding your own and educating others in the feminism discussions.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2010, 10:40:53 pm »
I plan to. Heckling drunks is a great trade off for being the one sober one.
>w< Thank you very much. It's been interesting, especially since most of the perspectives here differ from what you usually encounter in the day-to-day.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2010, 10:50:04 pm »
I spent years being the DD for pals (still randomly get calls in the middle of the night from pals too drunk to even walk home). One of the reasons I chose to get into cons was being tired of social scenes in which intoxication was the point of the gathering.

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #74 on: October 24, 2010, 03:40:14 am »
Fox is going as either vampire or bunny Prussia actually~ XD<3

Though I don't know what Prussia looks like (I'm assuming male, but otherwise not sure), any Hetalia character in bunny ears sounds priceless.

Or, if Fox can't decide: vampire-bunny Prussia. :3

I will be there. I will be either in cosplay, some non-fandom costume, or Loli.
I  believe there are others from Anime Friday who are planning to be there.

If I have foodstamps left at the end of the month, I will be glad to take suggestions as to what to bring with them, so long as vegetarian and not spicy.

Yessss, more guests! More costumes!!

If bringing food is a problem, don't sweat it. That's why it's just a snack potluck, not a full one.  And I'm sure we can order one vegetarian pizza if you want one.

I plan to. Heckling drunks is a great trade off for being the one sober one.
>w< Thank you very much. It's been interesting, especially since most of the perspectives here differ from what you usually encounter in the day-to-day.

I'm such a nerd. When you said "playing DD" I thought you meant you'd be playing "D&D."

If you manage to come, you'll be quite welcome. :)

Apollo Justice

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2010, 02:23:12 pm »
I <3 vegetarian pizza. Are you thinking delivery or frozen? Or take & bake?
BTW: I try to not eat mushrooms.
What are you desiring for folks' arrival & departure times?

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #76 on: October 27, 2010, 02:59:31 pm »
^I agree..*doesn't like mushrooms at all*
also *points to front page* :3

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #77 on: October 27, 2010, 03:02:16 pm »
Thanks, Saki!
I don't mind not being on the "victim" list *shudders*
I won't be trick-or-treating. I'll be heading home to make sure my cat is okay from any trick-or-treating mayhem in the area!

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
    • http://wuntvor.home.comcast.net/anime_list.htm
« Reply #78 on: October 27, 2010, 04:03:21 pm »
»Date«
Sunday, October 31

»Time«
4 – 10PM/Whenever people start leaving

»Location«
Radien’s place, Springfield

Fill out this form so that we can keep track of how many are interested or able to come:

Name:                       Terry Pleger aka Wuntvor
Costume:                  Star Trek NG Lt Cmdr.
Providing food Y/N:  May bring some Pumpkin seeds and/or Microwave Popcorn.

NOTE:  Since I live just a few miles from GenkiIchigo, I may end up carpooling with her and Fox.  If interested PM me or email me about it.  No reason for both of us to drive all the way over there.   :)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 04:14:07 pm by Wuntvor »
(\,@/)  Quote from -  Rock & Rule
(=','=)  Stretch: MOK! Don't let him get us!  He'll put a heck on me!
 //_\\   Dizzy:    Hexx, Stretch.  Hexx.
  d b    Stretch: Aw!  Two of them!  That's even worse!

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #79 on: October 27, 2010, 04:07:26 pm »
I'm not sure if i filled this out yet ^^;

Name: Saki
Costume: Grell Sutcliff
Providing food Y/N: If i can get to the store sometime soon ^^ maybe some cookies, or something warm like hot cocoa (made with water of course)

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #80 on: October 27, 2010, 04:16:13 pm »
*seconds the vote for cocoa* :D

Oh...um...I have some baking supplies, but not bakewear with which to use them.
Randomly Radien if this is something you are interested in, I could bring stuff with which desserts could be made there.........?
If you have bakeware?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 04:17:38 pm by RemSaverem »

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
Re: Halloween Costume Party ~ 10/31 [Eugene/Springfield] *CHECK FIRST POST*
« Reply #81 on: October 27, 2010, 04:32:37 pm »
Updated~ :3

And I just realized Halloween is in four days... WAITWUT?! OAO

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #82 on: October 27, 2010, 05:25:31 pm »
OHGODITIS :'DDD

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #83 on: October 27, 2010, 07:26:59 pm »
Thanks for passing the word on.  Just had a note or two as I'm hosting. :)

I can handle a goodly number of people, but please RSVP just the same so I know what I'm getting into.  If you're on Facebook, and got an invite, please respond to it there if possible.  Posting here is just fine, too.  A map to my place is in this thread's first post.

Now, I noticed that the haunted house idea was crossed out with a note "this probably won't happen." Did I miss something?  I mean, I'm not particularly set on the haunted house idea, but if you guys want to do it, I'm totally fine with it.

*seconds the vote for cocoa* :D

Oh...um...I have some baking supplies, but not bakewear with which to use them.
Randomly Radien if this is something you are interested in, I could bring stuff with which desserts could be made there.........?
If you have bakeware?

Yes, I have bakeware and, of course, an oven!  Feel free to bring stuff to bake or heat up, but of course it'd be nice to know what it involves beforehand. :)

Also, we are probably going to order Papa Murphy's pizzas, so the oven will be in use for about 20 minutes at a time for each pizza, early in the evening.

Any other questions or ideas?...

Apollo Justice

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #84 on: October 27, 2010, 07:36:13 pm »
@Raiden
Well, conserning the haunted house. I remember a few posts back that a couple of people were talking about the fact that there might be strobe lights, which would be a bad thing because a lot of people can get headaches or even seizures from them.
Also, Me and Fuyuko were talking about it, and we both probably wouldn't go in the hanuted house anyway. See, i get scared really easily and we don't want to go in there and end up having a heart attack...so, yeah, thr haunted house is pretty much out of the question for me (also the fact that i don't have $15 to get in).
So all i'm guessing is that we don't want to chose to go to a haunted house and have a third/half of the people not being able to go, and that's why it's marked off.

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #85 on: October 27, 2010, 08:24:31 pm »
@Radien: Yeah, I apologize changing that without telling (concerning the haunted house trip). I just thought it over and assumed it would be easier for people not worry over having money for the entrance fee, as well as getting easily freaked out (me being one of them). Again, sorry. ><
Oh, and I have a little wondering, and I'll just quote from my previous post:
Oh btw, I unloaded all of my Halloween decor and I found quite a few nifty ones that I could bring along if it'll be alright? These include lights, a giant spider and even a fog machine! *usually hosts Halloween parties* I can get to your place early and help set up everything. Will that be ok?

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #86 on: October 28, 2010, 12:13:35 am »
Okay you two, that sounds fine if you think there isn't enough interest to consider it. :) I don't have any special interest in it either, but I didn't want to be a stick in the mud to anybody who might want to go.  I was probably the first one concerned about strobe lights because of my experience last year, but that was in Portland. I don't know if any of the local horror houses are like what I saw there.

Anyway, I'm hoping we'll have enough to keep people entertained at the house. I even have at least two particular games that can accommodate 10 or even 12 players, if it gets to that point, and my family's house is big enough to hold a good number of people. :)

EDIT:

I missed this part of your post, Fuyuko, since it was in quotes. Sorry, I guess I was skimming too fast.

Oh btw, I unloaded all of my Halloween decor and I found quite a few nifty ones that I could bring along if it'll be alright? These include lights, a giant spider and even a fog machine! *usually hosts Halloween parties* I can get to your place early and help set up everything. Will that be ok?

We have some Halloween decorations, though not all of them are up yet. We don't usually go all-out, though, so feel welcome to bring some of your favorite stuff. :)  The giant spider and the fog machine in particular are things we don't have. Well... I'll have to clear the fog machine first, but it sounds cool.

(I bought a blacklight on sale after Halloween last year, but it broke... T.T)

Feel free to show up a little early, but I doubt we'll need more than 10-15 minutes. Could you call me before you leave? I'm not sure whether I posted my phone number anywhere. I will do so.

I'm not really going out of my way to make this party as spooky as most hosts do, though. This is because Halloween is the only costumed holiday of the year that everybody celebrates, and as a cosplayer and long-time costume-lover, none of my costumes are spooky!  I figured many cosplayers could say something similar. :)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 02:44:30 pm by Radien »

Apollo Justice

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #87 on: October 28, 2010, 06:10:22 pm »
If fog is outside, cool. If inside, I can't be in that same room, while it's on, but otherwise, ok.

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #88 on: October 28, 2010, 06:14:57 pm »
Yeah, i'm hoping the fog won't be like, EVERYWHERE in the room because that fake fog isn't very good to breath in ><

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #89 on: October 28, 2010, 06:46:07 pm »
It could be placed right in the entryway or next to the door? The fog does get pretty thick even though it's not too harsh to inhale. It'll be a cool effect to even place it outside where everyone walks in. :3

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #90 on: October 28, 2010, 07:45:50 pm »
Okay, I got a green light to use the fog machine on the front porch. :) We can run an extension cord from around the corner if necessary.  Hope that won't bother anybody.

Apollo Justice

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #91 on: October 28, 2010, 09:14:19 pm »
Ohhh, that would look so cool! Green fog~ :'D

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #92 on: October 29, 2010, 04:32:37 am »
Ohhh, that would look so cool! Green fog~ :'D

Err... hehe... I didn't mean a literal green light, sorry. ^_^; I meant that I got it okay'ed with my family.

I think it's a good idea to keep it outside, anyway.  I once worked the Lone Pines haunted corn maze, where they used a fog machine, and that fake fog smells kinda funny.

Apollo Justice

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #93 on: October 29, 2010, 10:46:01 am »
Outside = great. Colored light bulbs are actually available various places and would add an eerie effect, if there were a way to shine a lamp inside the fog machine (if that is not a fire hazard).

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2010, 12:34:15 pm »
I have a blacklight i could bring which would give the fog sort of a creepy dark purple look. The light gets kind of hot though, so we would want to keep it away from anything flamable.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2010, 03:20:51 pm »
I should be able to stop by for an hour or so as long as I get the go-ahead from the rents for extenuating circumstances beyond those of just the party.

Name: Caitlin
Costume: 11th Doctor
Providing food Y/N: Can probably pick up some cupcakes on the way over.

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2010, 04:15:31 pm »
@Radien: Oh. Green light as in confirmation. Derp. 8D;
And it's all good. Glad we'll be able to set that up. It's going to look amazing. x3

@Saki: Ohh, that would be awesome! Purple fog is not done often. :'D

@Lt: *added* You are now a possible victim~ >3

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2010, 04:21:37 pm »
I just realized that the 4 o'clock start time is before I need to meet my friends, so I think I'll stop in for a couple hours. : D

Name: Valeria
Costume: A microwave
Providing food: Probably not, unless there's something you guys need that isn't being provided yet.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 04:41:37 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #98 on: October 29, 2010, 04:29:51 pm »
@Malaria: :'D Joy~ *adds*
A microwave? Pffft, I must say, that's quite original. Looking forward to seeing it. xD

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #99 on: October 29, 2010, 04:42:45 pm »
Haha, thanks. I'm pretty entertained by it.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man