Author Topic: Axis Powers Hetalia! 09  (Read 273358 times)

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
Re: Axis Powers Hetalia! 09
« Reply #1700 on: July 01, 2009, 05:41:25 pm »
In addition to the Algorithm March, we also must participate in this.
Ohyes, we must.
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #1701 on: July 07, 2009, 04:32:35 pm »
I'm back, after falling off the face of the earth! Didja miss me? (wishfull thinking) Lack of Hashi makes me sad. ;o; Everything really is Russia's fault. jk don't kill me I love Vanya. XD I hope they have a blast in Tennessee~!

I will hopefully be ordering my Sitaly costume tonight. I was gonna get a real uniform, but the army surplus store in Eugene/Springfield failed me, and my parents are going to pay for the costume, so I figured I might as well. : P I dunno what's going to happen with Prussia, though. I have everything except for the jacket, and I don't think I'll have the money to buy the jacket before Kcon (not the blue uniform, for those who don't know). That leaves me with three options: partial-uniform Prussia, plain-clothes Prussia, or find a German barmaid costume at a Halloween store and be Prussia in a dress. Any other ideas? I'm also doing Sitaly in a dress, probably for the Masquerade Ball. In heels. Oh joy. :x I dunno what's happening with England. It's a fun costume, but I'm not so excited for it like Sitaly and Prussia. May not end up doing it.

@Cassiopeia: I think your Algorithm March will be hella fun if you finish it! It'd be fun as a skit, but much more manageable if it just happens at one of the events. Either way, it will be epic. And the Where is Hetalia will so happen. Cuz I say so and I have sway over our lovely coordinating Austria. >: D Also, your Spain is the most adorable thing ever, and if you're Spain while I'm Sitaly, it will be so hard to act like I hate you. D : If I'm Prussia, however, you may never get rid of me. Bad Friends Trio for the win!

@Kero & Cassi & any other Frances, Spains, or Prussias: We should all get together for some Bad Friends Trio silliness during the con.

@Malaria: One word: Silesia. |D We need to get together to make fun of the several silly Germany, Prussia, and Austria doujinshi I bought. They're ridiculous. XDD
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 04:33:56 pm by goatchild »
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1702 on: July 07, 2009, 05:59:09 pm »
It isn't helping now~. : D
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #1703 on: July 07, 2009, 07:28:42 pm »
@ goatchild: I know (think?) you're not in the Portland area but there's an AWESOME military outlet on Sandy Blvd (near Lloyd Center) where I got my Prussia outfit for, like, dirt cheap. I have a lot of altering to do but it's pretty much exactly what I was looking for. I think it's called, like Andy and Bax or... something like that. >_>

Also I'm really excited because I got my combat boots for my Prussia outfit today for like eighteen bucks. 8DDD I was resigning myself to spending 45+ at the outlet for a pair. /extremely broke

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #1704 on: July 07, 2009, 07:42:37 pm »
@Jaqua: I'm actually in the middle of moving from Eugene to Tillamook and then to Portland XD, but I'll be in Portland on Thursday with Malaria. I may stop by that store even though I won't have much money. Thanks for the info!
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #1705 on: July 08, 2009, 12:56:43 pm »
@goatchild: It would be fun as a skit, but I'm already participating in one, plus it would fall more under the dance contest than the skit contest I think. And I'm running that so it would be unfair. xD It will still be epic fo' sho'. And whether you are S. Italy or Prussia, you'll probably not be able to get rid of me either way. So no problem. >D The world needs more of both! Seriously, at AX there was a serious lack of them. I only remember seeing one Romano and two Prussias. :'[

YAY BAD FRIENDS TRIO. YAY SPAIN/ROMANO too (isn't that the cutest picture ever?? :'D), but speaking of the bad friends trio, at AX there was a group of three people who did the War of Austrian Succession version of them. They were awesome and performed the Algorithm March with me at Karaoke. Not the Hetalia-fied version of it, because that still isn't finished, but the regular version. We also performed with a Russia and a China. HERE. Our spacing is a little wonky, but it was hard with the stage. xD
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 12:56:57 pm by Cassiopeia »
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #1706 on: July 08, 2009, 09:05:59 pm »
@Cassiopeia: DUDE~ Austrian Succession Bad Friends Trio rawks my sawks off! I really want someone to do Conquistador Spain, with the armor and axe and everything. And that Algorithm March was MAGNIFICENT!! I'm so excited for all the Hetalia hilarity at Kcon, you have no idea. X3

Sadly, I did not manage to find anything for Prussia today. Malaria and I are going to go around to more places tomorrow, but it looks like I'll end up with plain-clothes Prussia and/or Prussia in a dress. Not as awesome, but it'll still be a blast. ^^
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1707 on: July 08, 2009, 09:18:14 pm »
Cass, how are you so fabulous?

Whee, Bad Friends Trio! Agreed on Conquistador Spain, with the halberd and the violence and War of Spanish Succession, which was even worse than the War of Austrian Succession, because Spain was forced to put a Bourbon on the throne. And not a Habsburg, damnit.

Thrift store marathons are eating my life. XD
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #1708 on: July 09, 2009, 02:15:14 am »
I just like awesome stuff! :'D The whole world needs more fabulousness, so I'm doing my best in providing that.

What I really want to do is Matador Spain, but that would require money and skills I don't have at the moment.

I feel like I should go thrifting now...

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #1709 on: July 09, 2009, 09:46:13 pm »
If you did Matador Spain you would instantly be my favorite person in the entire world. No joke. *.* Ironically, earlier today Malaria and I were talking about how I should charge you with a plush cow when I'm Sitaly. XD

I actually found stuff today! Including a big white feather boa! Yay~! I feel productive now. :3
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline lit by twilight

• Cabbit
    • LiveJournal
« Reply #1710 on: July 10, 2009, 12:35:38 pm »
I would seriously vote 100% for Matador Spain. *____* That would be all kinds of fabulously epic.

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #1711 on: July 11, 2009, 12:14:51 pm »
Matador!Spain would be amazing. :3
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1712 on: July 11, 2009, 01:24:39 pm »
ZOMG seeing that would make me Squeel. xDD
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #1713 on: July 11, 2009, 07:06:33 pm »
omg ;-; Believe me it would make me really happy too, but I like I said, I can't do it this time around.

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1714 on: July 11, 2009, 07:07:20 pm »
ZOMG Cassi are you back from Vacation yet!? D: I miss you!

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #1715 on: July 11, 2009, 07:10:29 pm »
Yeah, I am. I'm kind of in a difficult spot 'cause I'm 9 days away from going to camp and I have to finish cleaning my room for moving before I leave (the move will be completed when I am gone) and I have to really start getting info down for my panels because I won't have time after. :'D I love my life ♥

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1716 on: July 11, 2009, 07:30:44 pm »
XDDDDDD HURRY WOMAN HURRY!

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1717 on: July 12, 2009, 12:21:33 am »
I just realized that I have the right kind of jacket for S.Italy... ='D
Possible Future Cosplays:
Sergio - Minor Acts of Heroism
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
Maybe something from Homestuck
? ? ?

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1718 on: July 12, 2009, 12:50:30 am »
OH REALLEH?!
XD well so do I! HA!

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1719 on: July 12, 2009, 06:31:40 pm »
Are we gonna have a hoard of Sitaly instead of Nitaly? XD

Sorry I haven't updated the last couple days, I was in Eugene for the Country Fair. All two of you that posted on the Planning thread have been added.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #1720 on: July 12, 2009, 08:38:55 pm »

I HOPE SO :'D

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #1721 on: July 12, 2009, 09:33:59 pm »

I HOPE SO :'D
I think we have another Spain you need to share with, though~
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #1722 on: July 12, 2009, 10:52:30 pm »
That's okay.  :D

Offline Hige

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #1723 on: July 13, 2009, 01:49:37 pm »
I'm coming as as Alfred-American Revolution
  Complete with Musket Pistol and Sword (Woot!)
and my sister is going as Zao-Complete with Robot Panda in Baby harness
  It looks freaking cute XD

My sister has been trying to talk me into cosplaying Matthew on the side
  but depends on how hot it is
I've been trying to get my sister to Cosplay Japan so I can have some fun poses
ひげ 馬
Cosplays 2010
Pirate France
Young Russia
Belarus
Canada
Possibly-Oz or Hungry
America depends on Jacket

Offline lit by twilight

• Cabbit
    • LiveJournal
« Reply #1724 on: July 15, 2009, 12:43:22 pm »

Mattie's fun and easy, I've decided to switch to him from Chibitalia by virtue of his clothing being 100% more comfortable on me than the Chibitalia set-up that I had. Durr.

ALSO. ALSO. Revolution!Alfred makes me so ridiculously happy. ~w~

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1725 on: July 15, 2009, 08:55:01 pm »

Glad to have you and your sister in our merry band of crackpotsnations!

If you wanna mosey on over to the planning thread and make a roll call post, I'll add you to the list.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #1726 on: July 16, 2009, 12:56:54 pm »
Just realized I have all of Sitaly except for the pants, all of casual-clothes Prussia, and almost all of Mafitalia-Sitaly in a dress. I feel accomplished! : D Too bad I don't have anything for Prussia in a dress yet. >> And I still have to style the wigs and make Sitaly's dress. But still! This is way more prepared than I've ever been for a con. XD

@Malaria: Do you remember my long blue coat I got last year? Have you looked at it to see if it'll work for Austria? It's cut for a woman, but that's not really a problem for Austria. |D
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1727 on: July 16, 2009, 05:58:07 pm »
Just realized I have all of Sitaly except for the pants, all of casual-clothes Prussia, and almost all of Mafitalia-Sitaly in a dress. I feel accomplished! : D Too bad I don't have anything for Prussia in a dress yet. >> And I still have to style the wigs and make Sitaly's dress. But still! This is way more prepared than I've ever been for a con. XD

@Malaria: Do you remember my long blue coat I got last year? Have you looked at it to see if it'll work for Austria? It's cut for a woman, but that's not really a problem for Austria. |D
Coat~? : D What's it look like?

If you have a spare $50 or $60 we might be able to find you a dirndl at the Halloween Warehouse. Not that you'll have extra money or anything. xP
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Kero-sempai

• Chibi
    • Kero-sempai on deviantART
« Reply #1728 on: July 17, 2009, 12:21:11 pm »
@Kero & Cassi & any other Frances, Spains, or Prussias: We should all get together for some Bad Friends Trio silliness during the con.

@Malaria: One word: Silesia. |D We need to get together to make fun of the several silly Germany, Prussia, and Austria doujinshi I bought. They're ridiculous. XDD

Are you kidding? Any reason for France to rediscover Prague and I'm totally in. 8D
*fryingpan'd*

I want to see those doujinshi! That's awesome! I didn't know there were doujinshi for this...!! : O I'm going to have to go check that out now.

Oh yes. We shall be taken over by the amount of Italys that we have. It'll be great. XD I guess it helps that Veneziano and Romano look similar. They'll come as one one day, and as the other the next. We'll be chasing them all over the place. =D (or at least I will. >D)

@Malaria: How far along are you with your Austria cosplay, actually? =3 I notice that you've been on a thrift store marathon, and it makes me wonder.

@lit by twilight & Hige: Hey, neat! We have a Canada! =D I call dibs on the Quebec side~! (France mode: ON)
Man, if I keep this up I'm going to have to come to Kumoricon with a hardhat. XDD

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #1729 on: July 17, 2009, 02:14:16 pm »

If you have a spare $50 or $60 we might be able to find you a dirndl at the Halloween Warehouse. Not that you'll have extra money or anything. xP
Dirndls are Austrian, though!
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1730 on: July 17, 2009, 05:05:16 pm »

I know. :3 But the Oktoberfest girlies wear them, which is why it'd be funny, 'cause it'd be Prussia in a beer-dress.
This was Goatchild's idea. >>

Kero: I have everything except the coat. Wig is optional, 'cause I can just cut my hair and abuse it with gel. Yay for dark brown hair!
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #1731 on: July 17, 2009, 05:18:11 pm »

I know. :3 But the Oktoberfest girlies wear them, which is why it'd be funny, 'cause it'd be Prussia in a beer-dress.
This was Goatchild's idea. >>

Kero: I have everything except the coat. Wig is optional, 'cause I can just cut my hair and abuse it with gel. Yay for dark brown hair!
xD I'm sure it was.
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1732 on: July 17, 2009, 06:09:42 pm »
xD I'm sure it was.
I swear, everything is her fault. I only go along with it because I'm brainwashed or something.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #1733 on: July 17, 2009, 06:18:11 pm »
xD I'm sure it was.
I swear, everything is her fault. I only go along with it because I'm brainwashed or something.

You mean because I'm AWESOME, right? >8D Sides, if you didn't go along with what I say, you'd have to face the consequences. Like me breaking you METAL HANDCUFFS FRICK YEAH!
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1734 on: July 17, 2009, 06:20:24 pm »
xD I'm sure it was.

You mean because I'm AWESOME, right? >8D Sides, if you didn't go along with what I say, you'd have to face the consequences. Like me breaking you METAL HANDCUFFS FRICK YEAH!
... Are you my abusive boyfriend?
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #1735 on: July 17, 2009, 06:29:10 pm »
xD I'm sure it was.

... Are you my abusive boyfriend?

..that seems to be the role I end up playing in most relationships. : |

To keep things kind of on track, you need to make Hungary wear a dress! And an apron! I DEMAND IT. And make me a sandwich while you're at it.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1736 on: July 17, 2009, 06:32:25 pm »
..that seems to be the role I end up playing in most relationships. : |

To keep things kind of on track, you need to make Hungary wear a dress! And an apron! I DEMAND IT. And make me a sandwich while you're at it.
That's not a bad sign at all.

She needs to make them first. I dunno if she even has patterns. D: Screw you and your delicious gluten.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #1737 on: July 17, 2009, 06:38:25 pm »
I'm just a lonely soul like Prussia deep down inside.

You should get her patterns. It's not like they'd be hard to make. : | ilu:D
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1738 on: July 17, 2009, 06:51:12 pm »
Maybe you'd be less lonely if you didn't break people's handcuffs.

We'll go pattern shopping eventually. ._. worst boyfriend ever.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 06:52:05 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #1739 on: July 17, 2009, 07:00:13 pm »
I like how it's "break people's handcuffs," not "break people's hearts." XD

Maybe we can all go on another shopping escapade and she can get patterns and I can get my dress! And Sitaly's pants. That's... kind of important. >>
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1740 on: July 17, 2009, 07:05:05 pm »
I like how it's "break people's handcuffs," not "break people's hearts." XD

Maybe we can all go on another shopping escapade and she can get patterns and I can get my dress! And Sitaly's pants. That's... kind of important. >>
... That didn't even occur to me.

Yeah, khaki-matching madness! XD
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #1741 on: July 18, 2009, 01:24:41 am »
Hey guys I have a question. What day are most people planning on wearing Hetalia stuff? I have Prussia tentatively planned for Sunday, but I don't want to wear him(...her) Sunday if everyone else is doing it Saturday, or whatever.

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #1742 on: July 18, 2009, 11:17:51 am »
Hashi said in the planning thread it was on Sunday. I don't think it's changed since then.
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1743 on: July 18, 2009, 11:45:00 am »
Yup. We want our photoshoot on Sunday, so that'll be our biggest day.
'Course, we've also got the potluck on Friday and the panel on Saturday~. : D
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #1744 on: July 18, 2009, 04:20:20 pm »
And then there's the Masquerade Ball, where at least some of us will be wearing crossdressed/genderbent versions of our characters. X3
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #1745 on: July 18, 2009, 10:57:44 pm »
@MiriaRose: Hahaha oops, I missed it then xD

And excellent! But if the con doesn't start till Saturday, where's the potluck going to be held? I'm sorry if you guys are talking about this and I'm just completely missing it. DB /fail
Hahaha, for the masquerade I totally want to make a Prussia mask... Mmm, ideas...

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #1746 on: July 18, 2009, 11:41:43 pm »
xD It's okay.

And, uhm, Malaria knows where it's gonna be held!  :D -forgot-
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #1747 on: July 19, 2009, 12:16:06 am »
I believe the Potluck is planned to be at Pioneer Square if the weather's nice, or inside Pioneer Mall if it's not. From 4 to 6pm is what the planning thread says. http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=10033.msg405901#msg405901
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1748 on: July 19, 2009, 05:16:59 pm »

And excellent! But if the con doesn't start till Saturday, where's the potluck going to be held? I'm sorry if you guys are talking about this and I'm just completely missing it. DB /fail
Hahaha, for the masquerade I totally want to make a Prussia mask... Mmm, ideas...
I dunno if we're required to have masks, but you can definitely get in any kind of cosplay.

Miria: What Goatchild said. If the weather's Oregon-iffy and there's no clear knowing if it'll rain, we'll be in the mall.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #1749 on: July 20, 2009, 12:43:34 am »

I dunno if we're required to have masks, but you can definitely get in any kind of cosplay.

Miria: What Goatchild said. If the weather's Oregon-iffy and there's no clear knowing if it'll rain, we'll be in the mall.
Right, right! Thanks. ^^;;
"Would you kindly. ."