Author Topic: Marvel/Avengers 2012  (Read 2808 times)

Offline RonitheBear

• Oni
    • My Art Tumblr
Marvel/Avengers 2012
« on: July 13, 2012, 11:39:33 pm »
Oops, starting another thread.

There's going to be a big group of us coming as Casual!Lady!Avengers (At least a Stark, Clint, Banner, and Loki, maybe even a Steve and Natasha), and I was wondering if there would be any other Avengers or general Marvel people wandering around.
25. And the Lord spake unto the Angel that guarded the eastern gate, saying Where is the flaming sword that was given unto thee?
26. And the Angel said, I had it here only a moment ago. I must have put it down somewhere, forget my own head next.

Offline JimiJay27

• Cabbit
    • Tumblrrrrrrr
Re: Marvel/Avengers 2012
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 12:16:14 am »
I'm really hoping I can finish and bring Loki
Not sure if wearing a pleather outfit will be a smart idea for the summer weather though D:
"....Davy Jones! Giant squid!"

Offline devyrae

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 03:43:31 am »
Sadly not this year but me and my two amigops )naygo, and AcidicSloan) will be next year for sure!

I'm suuuuuuper stoked to see avengers cosplayers running around though :D <3
Kumoricon 13 plans:
Ari -Okage Shadow King
Axel -Kingdom Hearts
Ash -Pokemon
Nick -L4D2

https://www.facebook.com/Need4Things
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Devysisk-Modeling-Page/496336850429477

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 05:58:26 pm »
Spiderman is an Avenger in the comics so I think it is okay for me to stop in and say that I'll be Female!Peter Parker for a day or two. Riding around on my skateboard and taking all of your photos, aw yeahhhh

Offline kappa roll

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 08:04:48 am »
so, even though they're not canon marvel characters, a friend and i might be piderman and baman (with pumkin).

there's a chance i'll be stopping in to photobomb all of your good pictures.

<3

| roxy lalonde (100%) | kh2 sora (0%) | akira agarkar yamada (25%) | judal (100%) | fem!trickster!god tier! john (100%) |

Offline JimiJay27

• Cabbit
    • Tumblrrrrrrr
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, 02:56:43 pm »
Not doing Loki anymore, at least not until Newcon or Emerald City Comicon. Laptop went berserk and fixing it will drain some of my Loki funds.
"....Davy Jones! Giant squid!"

Offline hyperkineticenergy

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2012, 06:38:53 pm »
if all life agrees with me and things work out, then I may come as Deadpool. Here's hoping!
Kcon2012:Umbreon, Romano, Shizuo, and Izaya

Offline Roah

• Cabbit
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2012, 09:25:17 pm »
Woah, I'm in a group of casual Marvel characters too! I'm making a kid Loki hoodie right now. My friend is doing a lady version of Thor.
Did you know balloons come from the sky? That's why they're always trying to get back.

Offline RonitheBear

• Oni
    • My Art Tumblr
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2012, 10:23:26 pm »
Awww, I know that feel, JimyJay. I couldn't go to ECC at all last year because of computer complications. But yay people! Anyone have a particular day in mind?
25. And the Lord spake unto the Angel that guarded the eastern gate, saying Where is the flaming sword that was given unto thee?
26. And the Angel said, I had it here only a moment ago. I must have put it down somewhere, forget my own head next.

Offline Sunarry

• Cabbit
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2012, 07:52:38 pm »
I have an Avengers group started me as (armored) Loki, Thor, (slave) Hawkeye, (casual) Tony Stark and Nick Fury. Totally going to die in the heat @.@ we may hide in the hotels...
I'm also going to cosplay as Lady Deadpool~

Offline Sunarry

• Cabbit
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2012, 10:01:50 am »
Is there going to be a photoshoot or is anyone interested in there being one?

Offline hyperkineticenergy

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2012, 08:37:34 pm »
There should be a photoshoot! I would second that.
Kcon2012:Umbreon, Romano, Shizuo, and Izaya

Offline devyrae

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2012, 12:03:38 am »
please have a photoshoot on day three~!! pleaseee <3 im down for being a photographer :D
Kumoricon 13 plans:
Ari -Okage Shadow King
Axel -Kingdom Hearts
Ash -Pokemon
Nick -L4D2

https://www.facebook.com/Need4Things
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Devysisk-Modeling-Page/496336850429477

Offline Sunarry

• Cabbit
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2012, 08:10:45 pm »
looks like someone put down a Marve/DC photoshoot on Day 2 at the large gazebo, 3pm
But we could also have another one on Day 3~!

Offline TreeNostalgia

• Cabbit
    • a tumbling
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2012, 11:10:15 pm »
Myself and a couple of friends will be showing up at KumoriCon as Fem!Avengers. We should have a Tony, Thor, and a Loki. Myself, I will be Hulk/Bruce Banner. Honestly, I'm not too impressed with the outfit I've made for this, but whatever I'M HERE TO HAVE FUN! 8D And be the tiniest fem!Bruce/Hulk and look ridiculous next to my Loki (who is like 5'8" or something. she's just really tall and I'm like 5', hahaha). Also, the reason why I keep putting Hulk/Bruce is because I won't be painted green but I also won't be wearing formal fem!Bruce-wear. We're not professionals and I don't really want to get into body painting quite yet. Maybe in the future.
Kumoricon '16:
Robin or Morgan (FE:A) as needed!! \ovo/ (Saturday at least ha)
Team Rocket Grunt (just waiting on glue to dry!!)

Offline the_toll_of_death

• Cabbit
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2012, 04:46:03 am »
I will be cosplaying fem!Thor on the third day so it would be lovely if we could have a mini photoshoot (or at least a meetup!!) then if there are any of us doing it then... but no matter what, I will be making it to the photoshoot on day 2 to take pictures and gush over all you guys. :'D

(I decided... last week... to push Lady Thor to Kumoricon instead of Sakuracon... ^^' It could use a lot of improvement but I think that it's pretty good for so last minute. I'll be wearing a "You mad? I do what I want!" Loki shirt "in support of my brother while he's in solitary confinement" so if you see me walking around, please say hello!
And if you're surprised at how not-completely-awful it is, feel free to compliment the Castiel with me on what a great job he did on such short notice! ;D)
Kumoricon cosplay 2012:
Dalek dress (Doctor Who)/John Watson (Sherlock)
Sarah (Labyrinth)
Fem!Thor (The Avengers)

Offline medalis

• Oni
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2012, 09:33:45 pm »
I'll be Doom from the Fantastic Four anime; can't wait to see all of you at the Marvel Photoshoot!