Author Topic: YuGiOh! '09  (Read 55119 times)

Offline nekovamp13

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • DeviantART
Re: YuGiOh! '09
« Reply #250 on: August 01, 2009, 10:47:25 pm »
That's awesome!!! I'm excited to see it!

Thanks...Though, after I was going through my checklist, I realized that I totally forgot her arm warmer things...So I quickly bought a shirt and made them! So now I'm completly done with Mai. And I got a purple eye liner!

Yeah, I'm hoping to go, and as Mai. I'm planning on it, but it'll all depend on how long everyone's staying. I don't want to get home, rush to get everything on, and then rush over there, if only two people or so are left...But, I'll try ^^

I'll be Roxas that day, and then change into my Masque. cosplay, probably around the time you two are battling. Or sometime near the end!
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline Shingami_lover

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Facebook
« Reply #251 on: August 01, 2009, 11:13:56 pm »
lol I am going to have fun with the Mutt ... Mwhahahaha
~2016~
Sasuke Uchiha, Kanda Yuu
Touka, Michiru,
and Haha

~Panels~
Anime Court 16, 14, 13 - Chess Master 2014

DicePanda Cosplay, Cosplayers of Oregon, Brothers United Productions

Offline Kotoumi

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • tumblr
« Reply #252 on: August 02, 2009, 02:16:50 am »
...Ohoho, we have a competition going down, do we~?

All right, I'll see if I can find time for Mana.  :D  Maybe Saturday afternoon after Rally, because I want to wear Aki for a whole day...

Speaking of Aki, I put on all the things I bought (gloves, base shoes, stockings, etc) the other day and it kind of calmed me down.  Seeing what I have already done actually working made me more confident about getting all of it done on time.  ...But of course, that doesn't mean I'll be procrastinating for much longer.

Also I'm going to see about sewing one of Rally's skirts soon, or just drawing out patterns to make it easier for Mom to help if I need it.  Bought the eBay wig for Kiryu yesterday; it was cheaper and a more accurate color.  Hopefully all goes well, it's my first time buying from eBay~  :3

@Neko ~ Yep, same capes, different colors.
Very nice work on Mai~  Especially since you actually bothered to style her bangs right.  C:

@Ake ~ Sometimes hanging out with people just...happens!  There are bound to be people who ask for a picture or hug and just end up talking for a while.

Oh, really, reading about the Nazca lines?  xD  How ironic.  Also, screencaps/pictures of what, exactly?  orz

Hooray, wig!  Even if it's a little short, at least you don't have to style it much.  8D
Umbrella Duelists - Oregon Captain ☂

KumoriCon 2014
Red Riding Hood Belgium | Maid Belgium | Myrmidon Olivia

Offline Shingami_lover

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Facebook
« Reply #253 on: August 02, 2009, 10:13:44 pm »
Yep we do and it will be great... It also means you have to come to the dance to see what the loser has to wear
~2016~
Sasuke Uchiha, Kanda Yuu
Touka, Michiru,
and Haha

~Panels~

Offline Kotoumi

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • tumblr
« Reply #254 on: August 04, 2009, 01:55:51 am »
Oh goodness.  xD  Now I'm curious.  What a good reason to actually go to a dance for once...~

In other news, I got the rest of the fabric I need, save for the fuzzies on the TeamSat vest.  Because I had a brainfart at the fabric store and didn't have reference pictures.  I did get the colors right, though.

Anyway, I'm going to do some hardcore work on Rally tomorrow and start on patterns for Aki.  Er...technically today, actually.

KumoriCon 2014

Offline devyrae

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #255 on: August 04, 2009, 06:37:40 pm »
..Wow ive missed alot ^^""" XD but the dance is on saturday?
Kumoricon 13 plans:
Ari -Okage Shadow King
Axel -Kingdom Hearts
Ash -Pokemon
Nick -L4D2

https://www.facebook.com/Need4Things
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Devysisk-Modeling-Page/496336850429477

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #256 on: August 04, 2009, 06:57:50 pm »
What do you guys think of a random Bandit Keith and Rex Raptor for the lulz? Technically it's a chibi Bandit Keith and a giant Rex Raptor but still the same characters. XD
da/tumblr
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, pull the trigger. BOOM

Offline devyrae

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #257 on: August 04, 2009, 07:13:15 pm »
:D Thatd be awesome! XD
Kumoricon 13 plans:
Ari -Okage Shadow King
Axel -Kingdom Hearts
Ash -Pokemon
Nick -L4D2

https://www.facebook.com/Need4Things
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Devysisk-Modeling-Page/496336850429477

Offline KinkyFriedChicken

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #258 on: August 04, 2009, 07:18:27 pm »
Awesome.......IN AMERICA~! *walks off* > o >;
~Sakuracon 2016

Furiosa [Mad Max:Fury Road]
Fenris [Dragon Age 2]
Modern Day!Fenris [Dragon Age 2]

Offline Lady Shinsei

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #259 on: August 04, 2009, 08:16:27 pm »
Hey guys... it's quite awesome to see that all of your plans are working out cool (or have changed). However, I'm sad to report that there will be one less person for anyone to hang out with... (relax...it isn't me; I'd freak if it was).

Dark Lord/Cody will not be attending KC this year. He's taking a break from cosplay.

What's a big bummer for me is that he says that he's gotten into motorcycles and just isn't that into cosplay anymore (I'm hoping that it won't be forever, because seriously - that guy's got some badass cosplay talent).
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 08:18:05 pm by Lady Shinsei »
~Proudly a hardcore Naruto, YYH, TTGL, and Yu-Gi-Oh! fangirl~

+Head Captain of the Umbrella Duelists cosplay group+

Offline Squallity

• Chibi
    • swagbook
« Reply #260 on: August 05, 2009, 05:15:01 pm »
Hey guys... it's quite awesome to see that all of your plans are working out cool (or have changed). However, I'm sad to report that there will be one less person for anyone to hang out with... (relax...it isn't me; I'd freak if it was).

Dark Lord/Cody will not be attending KC this year. He's taking a break from cosplay.

What's a big bummer for me is that he says that he's gotten into motorcycles and just isn't that into cosplay anymore (I'm hoping that it won't be forever, because seriously - that guy's got some badass cosplay talent).
Yeah, I heard from his Deviantart. It's too bad. All I can hope for is that he's doing what feels has to be done, and that he's happy. That's all I could ever wish for anyone. ;D His bike is seriously awesome, though, so, I honestly couldn't blame him. His cosplay talent is amazing, yeah, but, if he never returns, his cosplays and his cosplay spirit will always live on, you know? I think he made a huge positive impact on the cosplay community. If I were him, I would feel really accomplished, and proud.

@Ake ~ Sometimes hanging out with people just...happens!  There are bound to be people who ask for a picture or hug and just end up talking for a while.

Oh, really, reading about the Nazca lines?  xD  How ironic.  Also, screencaps/pictures of what, exactly?  orz

Hooray, wig!  Even if it's a little short, at least you don't have to style it much.  8D
Aliens made the Nazca lines! Aliens! Well, actually, I can't remember...but...the people who planned 5D's must believe in aliens. Isn't it obvious. XD

Nevermind with the screencaps, actually. :) I just watched through all of the episodes, so, my answer must be there somewhere...I was going to stream episode seventy last night, but I forgot. Fail.

I hope I can find a way to actually make the wig stay on...the way I have it now, if I move at all, really, the wig and headband get all...not in their right places. XD

How are Rally and Aki going? Aki is going to look so cool, especially. She's so pretty, and her clothing is so...not sure of the word for it. Seemingly intricate, and beautiful, I guess. :) I always like looking at pictures of Aki cosplayers, because the dress is just...let's just say, I really like her dress. Even though Aki angers me sometimes. I'm starting to respect her more, though, throughout her positively changing personality. :)
DMC4 Dante @ Kumoricon 2011

【Yu-Gi-Oh! 2009 and 2010 | Devil May Cry 2010 and 2011】
2012: Something Dragon Age related, hopefully. ;)

Offline Kotoumi

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • tumblr
« Reply #261 on: August 06, 2009, 01:42:07 pm »
..Wow ive missed alot ^^""" XD but the dance is on saturday?
I think there are more than one.  I'm only unsure because I've never been to one.  :D;

What do you guys think of a random Bandit Keith and Rex Raptor for the lulz? Technically it's a chibi Bandit Keith and a giant Rex Raptor but still the same characters. XD
Yes

Yeah, I heard that too.  But hey, if he thinks he needs a break, he probably does.  It's like RPing - if you're feeling burnout, take a hiatus.  :3

Aliens made the Nazca lines! Aliens! Well, actually, I can't remember...but...the people who planned 5D's must believe in aliens. Isn't it obvious. XD

Nevermind with the screencaps, actually. :) I just watched through all of the episodes, so, my answer must be there somewhere...I was going to stream episode seventy last night, but I forgot. Fail.

I hope I can find a way to actually make the wig stay on...the way I have it now, if I move at all, really, the wig and headband get all...not in their right places. XD

How are Rally and Aki going? Aki is going to look so cool, especially. She's so pretty, and her clothing is so...not sure of the word for it. Seemingly intricate, and beautiful, I guess. :) I always like looking at pictures of Aki cosplayers, because the dress is just...let's just say, I really like her dress. Even though Aki angers me sometimes. I'm starting to respect her more, though, throughout her positively changing personality. :)
Aliens is one theory, yeah.  xD  I'm not that much of a believer of that one, but I'm not saying it's impossible.

Aaah, yeah.  70 is another one of those filler-ish episodes, but it was still pretty cute.  Too bad Freshverse hasn't been working for a lot of people; I've been having to watch on Keyhole.
Anyway, you're caught up now?  :D  What's been your favorite episode so far?  xD

Rally and Aki are...well, I'm getting stuff done.  xD  One piece per day so far.  Tuesday was Rally's skirt and yesterday was Aki's choker, and I'm hoping to get Rally's dress and part of Kiryu's vest done today.  Or Aki's dress (the inner one - the purple-black one).
Her personality changed a bit fast for my liking, but she's still my favorite.  To be honest, I didn't like her much at first but still wanted to cosplay as her.  xD  Somehow I started liking her after episode 16, so that made me want to cosplay her more.
Her outfit is so cool~  If I can do it right, I'll be so ridiculously proud of myself.  xD

KumoriCon 2014

Offline Squallity

• Chibi
    • swagbook
« Reply #262 on: August 06, 2009, 02:59:03 pm »
Aliens is one theory, yeah.  xD  I'm not that much of a believer of that one, but I'm not saying it's impossible.

Aaah, yeah.  70 is another one of those filler-ish episodes, but it was still pretty cute.  Too bad Freshverse hasn't been working for a lot of people; I've been having to watch on Keyhole.
Anyway, you're caught up now?  :D  What's been your favorite episode so far?  xD

Rally and Aki are...well, I'm getting stuff done.  xD  One piece per day so far.  Tuesday was Rally's skirt and yesterday was Aki's choker, and I'm hoping to get Rally's dress and part of Kiryu's vest done today.  Or Aki's dress (the inner one - the purple-black one).
Her personality changed a bit fast for my liking, but she's still my favorite.  To be honest, I didn't like her much at first but still wanted to cosplay as her.  xD  Somehow I started liking her after episode 16, so that made me want to cosplay her more.
Her outfit is so cool~  If I can do it right, I'll be so ridiculously proud of myself.  xD
I'm a crazy believer in aliens. I think they create crop circles (while some are fake, this is obvious), and helped the ancient Egyptians (and other civilizations, which I find interesting) build pyramids. I'll definitely have to re-read that book, though...:)

How do you think that you could get a Nazca sign on your arm? ...Sharpie? XD (I found some cool bird ones that I could use for Dark Signer Crow.) I would contemplate getting a tattoo (because I am utterly insane this way), but, as I was telling someone on DeviantArt, it would conflict with other cosplays. I also plan on going to an eye appointment soon! :) But, my insurance doesn't cover eyes...what the heck? o_o (You know the contacts we were looking at...didn't the website say that their contacts are also available in prescription? I should probably check that...) I was talking to this girl yesterday about running around as Dark Signers with crazy contacts at Otakon. This is now a future goal. XD

Filler episodes are wonderful. As are seemingly random things. Like Crow's job. Wonderfulness. I love episode fifty-two, in an amazingly beautiful yet extremely heart and gut-wrenching way. Whenever I watch it, I'm just... I was watching it last night, and I couldn't finish it. I almost cried a few times. It always just gets me when Crow's tears fall on Yuusei's face. And I can't watch. I had to stop last night.

You've been working hard. :) That's really cool! A piece a day...:) I still have details to work on, and wigs, of course... D:

Are you planning on bringing white stuff? Because I was thinking about bringing white stuff. But I'm not sure if I'll bring white stuff. (Yes, this is supposed to sound shifty. XD The clamp-ish things, with white rope, that grab hold of other people's Duel Disks? If they have names, I totally didn't pick that up. Team Satisfaction grabbers is what I shall personally dub them.)

Yeah, I started respecting her more after the whole Fortune Cup thing. She did change pretty fast, but...I think that, maybe her being mean was just a facade. Maybe the nice her is the real her, and Yuusei helped the real her come out. :)

I would be ridiculously proud, too. I would like to either make her dress someday, or buy one. I would probably never wear it, but it would be so cool to own. I'll probably end up making a whole Aki cosplay, and never wear it. XD She looks like she would be a lot of fun to make!

Offline Lady Shinsei

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #263 on: August 06, 2009, 04:00:45 pm »
I've actually been rather deprived of eppys, myself.

Seen a few Japanese eps of 5D's, and up to like 12 of them in English...but nothing more. Ugh, I'd still be watching it in English if it wasn't for the dirty-dumbass move they made in taking the show off regular TV and sticking it on Cartoon Network. I despise that I can't afford cable TV. T_T

Nazca lines are awesome, and definitely tattoo-worthy (but like you mentioned, Akesukuru, such a tattoo would prohibit you from doing other cosplays and that'd suck so bad).

Offline Squallity

• Chibi
    • swagbook
« Reply #264 on: August 06, 2009, 04:30:34 pm »
I've actually been rather deprived of eppys, myself.

Seen a few Japanese eps of 5D's, and up to like 12 of them in English...but nothing more. Ugh, I'd still be watching it in English if it wasn't for the dirty-dumbass move they made in taking the show off regular TV and sticking it on Cartoon Network. I despise that I can't afford cable TV. T_T

Nazca lines are awesome, and definitely tattoo-worthy (but like you mentioned, Akesukuru, such a tattoo would prohibit you from doing other cosplays and that'd suck so bad).
I confess that I usually like dubbed anime better than the original raw (or subbed, since I can't seem to find many raw episodes). Really, as unbelievable as that may sound. ;D 5D's is one of the few anime that I actually like the original better. I never had time to get used to Crow's dub voice (I saw, like, half of his first episode), but I had time to get used to Jack's. Both of their voices make me laugh really hard. Not in a bad way...they're just really funny. They amuse me a lot. ;D They're really cute, though, of course...

They don't show 5D's on the original channel anymore? Like, the WB/4kids? (Or, maybe you don't have those channels where you are. XD That thought just occurred to me...)

Cable is a waste of money, in my opinion. I never use it. I would so much rather just buy the DVDs. I can't even figure out how to work my cable fifty-percent of the time.

Hmm. Well, don't people hide tattoos for work, and such? Maybe there could be a way to hide it. I think I'll try to get an estimated price for it, anyways. If it's like...four-hundred, then no. XD
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 04:31:05 pm by Akesukeru »

Offline Kotoumi

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • tumblr
« Reply #265 on: August 06, 2009, 05:15:14 pm »
I'm considering temporary tattoo paper, actually.  They make some that you can put in your printer and make your own designs.  :3  Then you can just take it off with rubbing alcohol or something.
Either that or, yeah, Sharpie.  xD
Also, if you do decide to get a real tattoo, they make makeup that can cover it.

Crow's job made me laugh so hard I cried.  xD  I don't know why it was so funny to me, but that uniform just made me lose it.  Goggles and that different helmet and the coat...it makes me grin just thinking about it.  xD

Oh, those handcuff-like things?  I call them Duel Cuffs, honestly.  xD  Maybe.  I'd have to get some fake handcuffs and rope to do that.  C:

I could ramble about Aki's character for hours.  xD  But the summary is that she just wanted to be accepted by someone for once, even if they knew about her powers; she just pushed everyone away because she didn't want to hurt or lose them.  She also had that "how could anybody love me for what I am" mindset, which probably made her think that anyone trying to accept her was lying.  Therefore, more pushing away.

As for episodes, there's always Veoh and Youtube.  :D  I need to catch up on subs, though - I've been watching raws only since about episode 40.  =x  (The only exception has been 60/61 because it was awesome.  Call me a horrible person if you want, but Divine is in a tie with Aki for my favorite character.  xD)  And I think they moved the time to 7:30 or so on WB/4Kids?  I haven't seen the dub in aaaages.

KumoriCon 2014

Offline Squallity

• Chibi
    • swagbook
« Reply #266 on: August 06, 2009, 05:39:25 pm »
Yeah, I thought of temporary tattoo, also...I would have no idea how I would do it, though. I don't have a printer. I still have to magically print my permission form for the convention, too. ;_;

Oh, no, I know what you mean. I'm laughing right now. ;D Looking at his uniform, he looks like...he'd be a pizza delivery man. Someone should cosplay Delivery Man!Crow! XD That would be hilarious, and awesome.

Duel Cuffs? That makes sense. What did I call them...Team Satisfaction grabbers? XD I guess I'll inquire as to if we own any...hand-cuffs, or rope. If not, I'll try to find out how much they are.

It's so sad. The episodes where her past comes to light are just...really sad. Especially with her family, and stuff. I'm glad that she's...a nicer person now. :)

I personally find Divine evil. >_> He and Aki's bond, though...I don't know, the way she felt about him...made him kind of seem good. The only way I can like Divine is if I look through Aki's eyes.

I just checked the 4Kids website, and it says that it's on Saturdays now at nine. I'm not sure about other days, though...when I watched 5D's on weekdays, I watched it on Cartoon Network. I wonder what episode the dub is even on...

Offline Kotoumi

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • tumblr
« Reply #267 on: August 06, 2009, 06:16:15 pm »
D:  I hope you find a way soon!  Once I get tattoo paper I wouldn't mind doing that, though.

...xD  It's happened.

We just can't be hooked to other people while we walk around.  xD

Yeah, a lot of people do.  I don't even know why I like him so much because of how horrible a person he is.  xD  He was using Aki, he wanted to take over the world, he hurt children...wargh, I don't even know.  Maybe I'm the same way as you, just stuck in that mindset.  Divine is the worst person but I can't help but like him for some reason.  xD  Rose-colored glasses, indeed.

Okay, wow, that's like the fourth time they've changed the airtime.  I'm still not getting up at 9 on a Saturday to watch teenagers playing card games.  xD
And I heard that they skipped the Arcadia arc for some reason (36-40 or so) so quite a bit of continuity went out the window there.  =/  (Clearly one of my favorite arcs.  Ack.)

KumoriCon 2014

Offline Squallity

• Chibi
    • swagbook
« Reply #268 on: August 06, 2009, 06:39:49 pm »
You have no idea how hard I laughed when I saw that. I want to do that now. XD! I like the way that they did Crow's marks, also...interesting. :)

We could for pictures, though. You know. Latch onto people's Duel Disks at the photoshoot. That would be interesting...XD Seriously, we, as fifty-percent of Team Satisfaction, need to plant trees, or something. Or pick up litter, though, I'll be doing that anyways, because I'm odd like that.

When I watched 5D's on weekdays, I would get up at six everyday to watch it, and at seven to watch it on Saturdays. But I stay up all night, so that doesn't seem remarkable at all.

They probably skipped it because of the "violence" and "destruction". You know, I was wondering the other day how 4Kids gets past all of it? The death, too. I was talking to my friend about this last night, and they probably say in the dub that everyone went to Hawaii, or they just don't mention the people at all. And Crow's "M" mark! I can't believe that they didn't cut it out, or Crow, in general (you know how he swears a lot, and has a hyper-active/violent personality...seemingly oh-so un-4Kids), because I was thinking that his mark could be taken as an advertisement for McDonalds. It was a joke, but, you know, I might have expected 4Kids to cut it out. Maybe make it a happy "H" for "happy!" Though, that could be taken as an advertisement for Happy Meals.

Oh, the wonders of dubbed anime. And the stupidity of my Yu-Gi-Oh! humor.

Offline Kayani_Neko

• Catgirl
« Reply #269 on: August 08, 2009, 09:26:14 pm »
Duuuuuude. I missed a lot. Oh well. xD

Koto, you'll keep me up to date, yes? <3

Offline Lady Shinsei

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #270 on: August 08, 2009, 09:45:41 pm »
They don't show 5D's on the original channel anymore? Like, the WB/4kids? (Or, maybe you don't have those channels where you are. XD That thought just occurred to me...)

I have the weird version of the 4Kids channel... "CW-4Kids". They stopped airing the dub right after the episode where Carly had to help Jack duel the possessed Officer Trudge/Ushio in the hospital...

Offline Squallity

• Chibi
    • swagbook
« Reply #271 on: August 08, 2009, 11:31:11 pm »
I have the weird version of the 4Kids channel... "CW-4Kids". They stopped airing the dub right after the episode where Carly had to help Jack duel the possessed Officer Trudge/Ushio in the hospital...
Hmm, I do, too. I'll have to check that out. ;D

In the wonderful news of cosplay, apparently my Johan costume was shipped on the fifth! The seller says that it takes around twenty-two to twenty-six days to arrive. I have a feeling that it won't arrive in time, but, like for so many other things, we'll just have to see.

In Bakura news, I have yet to finish my wig. I need to work on the wings, make them go out more, and glue them together more, because, after a long day of people groping them, they look about to fall into pieces. (It's alright, though; I don't mind! ;D It was really fun!) Paint them, also, probably, if I ever end up getting them to a nice enough shape, and enough gravity-defying-ness.

In Crow news, Mai discovered how to put the wig on today. I am very proud, seeing as it took me five times as long to be able to figure out how to do it.

Offline Shingami_lover

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Facebook
« Reply #272 on: August 09, 2009, 11:23:18 pm »
DUKE IS DONE!*does happy dance* I am super happy!
~2016~
Sasuke Uchiha, Kanda Yuu
Touka, Michiru,
and Haha

~Panels~

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #273 on: August 09, 2009, 11:38:49 pm »
Pictures? 83
da/tumblr

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #274 on: August 10, 2009, 10:10:46 am »
x___x Oh my gosh! I haven't checked this in a few weeks DD: I'm sorry! DX
Kotoumi!! O__O You're going as Kiryu... AH! You must do his Dark Signer form next year!! That way, we can be Dark Signer buds.. |3
xD

I'm glad everyone's cosplays are going good! x3 I can't wait to see them!
Kumoricon 2013 was cancelled for me. Can't await for next year! Cosplay list will arrive soon.

Offline Kotoumi

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • tumblr
« Reply #275 on: August 12, 2009, 08:38:29 pm »
x___x Oh my gosh! I haven't checked this in a few weeks DD: I'm sorry! DX
Kotoumi!! O__O You're going as Kiryu... AH! You must do his Dark Signer form next year!! That way, we can be Dark Signer buds.. |3
xD

I'm glad everyone's cosplays are going good! x3 I can't wait to see them!

Indeed I am!  And it's either him or Misty in regards to Darkies, but since I already have the wig I'll probably end up being Kiryu.  xD

Aaaas for how mine are going:  this is what I have done on Rally (60% finished); I got my Kiryu wig today (It's so cooool~!) and went to the thrift store the other day to find pants, a belt, and shirt - which I did.  So he's up to 56% now...and I still haven't done much on Aki.  D:  Apparently I'm hellbent on getting the easiest stuff done first...
I will finish her before the con, though!  I've waited a year to cosplay her, and I'm not going to let another con pass!

KumoriCon 2014

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #276 on: August 13, 2009, 01:51:17 pm »
Hmm, I do, too. I'll have to check that out. ;D

In the wonderful news of cosplay, apparently my Johan costume was shipped on the fifth! The seller says that it takes around twenty-two to twenty-six days to arrive. I have a feeling that it won't arrive in time, but, like for so many other things, we'll just have to see.

In Bakura news, I have yet to finish my wig. I need to work on the wings, make them go out more, and glue them together more, because, after a long day of people groping them, they look about to fall into pieces. (It's alright, though; I don't mind! ;D It was really fun!) Paint them, also, probably, if I ever end up getting them to a nice enough shape, and enough gravity-defying-ness.

In Crow news, Mai discovered how to put the wig on today. I am very proud, seeing as it took me five times as long to be able to figure out how to do it.
lol
You mean your yaoi handles???

Yes! I feel awesome! I have succeeded in the art of the Crow!!! All bow down at my awesome Crowness!!!
And, if you need any help with it, just find me. I've gotten pretty good with this kind of stuff ^^

Anywho. I still need to work on Mai's wig, but other than that, she's done *sqwee* I'll get pictures later, once the wig's done and when I feel like trying to put everything on...
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline Shingami_lover

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Facebook
« Reply #277 on: August 13, 2009, 10:16:13 pm »
Uploadedhttp://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i80/dice4ever/Duke%20Devlin pics of Duke.... I am not wearing bonding... I do it tonight
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 10:27:50 pm by Shingami_lover »
~2016~
Sasuke Uchiha, Kanda Yuu
Touka, Michiru,
and Haha

~Panels~

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #278 on: August 14, 2009, 04:14:01 pm »
Nice ^^
Good job on the hair!

I'm working on sis's present, then finishing Roxas wig, and then will work on Mai wig...
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #279 on: August 19, 2009, 12:47:39 am »
(yes, it's a double post...so sue me.......)

Still need to work on Mai wig...I have a feeling that it's gonna hate me...

Oh! And all of yous should come bowl with the rest of us!!! Epic YGO bowling for the win!!!
http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=10838.0
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #280 on: August 19, 2009, 09:02:28 am »
Sweet duke! Man that hair is so hard to pull off and you did a pretty amazing job. ^_^
da/tumblr

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #281 on: August 19, 2009, 04:13:01 pm »
Didn't she?!?!?? I've seen some good ones, but most people fail. But, you did an awesome job, Saku!
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #282 on: August 19, 2009, 04:48:05 pm »
I know. >3< I mean I know its hard but some people don't even try sometimes.

Great job again! <3
da/tumblr

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #283 on: August 19, 2009, 05:14:20 pm »
That always bothers me when people don't even try...
So, I actually look like the slut now XD
(remember the mall?)
http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss184/nekovamp13/Me%20Myself%20and%20I/Cosplay/Mai%20Valentine/Cosplaychesss003.jpg
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #284 on: August 19, 2009, 05:18:46 pm »
HA HA! I love it! You even have her look down. I mean they way she looks at you, that little smirk she has. XD That is one awesome cosplay. <3
da/tumblr

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #285 on: August 19, 2009, 05:21:01 pm »
Thanks. Though, when I took that picture, I totally forgot about her arm warmer things, but I have those now!

I saw your Jiggly, and it's sooooooo cute! I remember us convincing you to get the Hannah Montana microphone XD
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #286 on: August 19, 2009, 05:29:11 pm »
heh I thought something was missing but it's not too noticeable. It still looks totally awesome.

I know right. It was such a good purchase. Thanks again for convincing me. XD I'm so excited for this con.

And Funny thing, my Rex was going to have no purple/pink bangs but my friend had some extensions I could borrow so I think this "pulled together in a week" cosplay is going to go quite well.  ;D
da/tumblr

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #287 on: August 19, 2009, 05:54:57 pm »
Sweet! Rex is awesome, sometimes annoying, but I still love him ^^
You should where to the shoot on monday!
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline Chaotic.Fox

• Chibi
« Reply #288 on: August 19, 2009, 06:00:44 pm »
I was gonna consider Crow, but dont have the money for him at the moment

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #289 on: August 19, 2009, 06:07:43 pm »
I was gonna consider Crow, but dont have the money for him at the moment
aaaw sad. :< Btw I love you. You were an amazing Dr.Stein at S-con.

@neko
heh I know. XD He's better then Weevil to me. But together their powers combine and they become WEX! I'll see if I can wear him that day. :3
da/tumblr

Offline Chaotic.Fox

• Chibi
« Reply #290 on: August 19, 2009, 06:10:16 pm »
... why thank you *bows* you sure I'm the stein your talking about?

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #291 on: August 19, 2009, 06:14:27 pm »
yeah I saw a picture you posted in the "who should I cosplay as" topic and I recognized your face. ^_^
da/tumblr

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #292 on: August 19, 2009, 06:15:29 pm »
Crow is amazing! I hope to see you do him in the future! It's funny, the way I styled my hair sorta looked like Crow with black hair XD

lol Wex!!! We need to see if we can find a Weevil there!
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline Chaotic.Fox

• Chibi
« Reply #293 on: August 19, 2009, 06:22:41 pm »
*laughs* cool

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #294 on: August 19, 2009, 06:23:23 pm »
That would be amazing if we could. I would love to take pictures with them.

@fox
mmhmm.  :D
da/tumblr

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #295 on: August 19, 2009, 06:38:53 pm »
I know, right?! But, if all else fails, we should just find a bug XD
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #296 on: August 19, 2009, 06:40:24 pm »
or a dinosaur! that would be awesome! XD

I hope the bug isn't something to creepy crawly but I can still be lovable towards it. lol
da/tumblr

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #297 on: August 19, 2009, 06:46:07 pm »
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline Lady Shinsei

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #298 on: August 19, 2009, 08:50:31 pm »
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I now get to attend all 3 days of the con! *flails around very excited*

So I'm bringing my Pegasus costume with me!!! >o<

(hopefully I can Got2Bglue my wig in time for the con...)

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #299 on: August 19, 2009, 09:52:46 pm »
OH MY GOSH! YAY FOR PEGASUS! ILU.

@neko
It's like wex had a love child or something. XD
da/tumblr