Author Topic: did we really make every one that mad???  (Read 7482 times)

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
did we really make every one that mad???
« on: October 15, 2008, 01:15:49 am »
we said that we r sorry its been awhile sence then by now I think things would of changed but I feel like no one will give us a 2nd time to show that we r nice ppl so again me and my girl r vary sorry for asking for cash befor the con so vary vary sorry I just want to make friends ive been out here by oct 4th 07 to now i've been here for only a year all im asking is to make friends who share the same likes as me and Kcon was my start but I f-d up im sorry ok plz give me one more time to show that im not a bad guy  :'(

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
Re: did we really make every one that mad???
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 02:19:38 am »
*looks confused* what happened?
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 02:38:12 am »
It's hard to NOT be mad at someone who deliberately types the way you do. Are you honestly trying to see how illegible you can make a post?

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 02:42:51 am »
we asked for help one getting my girls 1st cosplay costume for like 60 bucks cos at the time we was about to be kicked out of the house we had and I asked no reply and the I asked if any one cared at all because no one replyed to me asking for cash then it turned into a hate post we was being told that we had a bad 1st impression and how can we ask for cash before the con and being called beggars and what not my girl did not get to cosplay at kcon nether we said that we was sorry alot but no one cared to hear it and at the con no one that we hanged out with at the cosplay picnic before the con wanted anything to do with us so all n all It hurt I dont even think I want to stay here in oregon much longer because of it the friends I tryed to make did not want anything to do with me so yea and sorry again to every one

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 02:45:26 am »
T_T sorry for the way I type to

I never had much help with gramer growing up
the schools I went to did not care much for me

so im sorry if the way I type get ppl mad at me to

(see I might as well not type any more nether)

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2008, 02:47:27 am »
It doesn't take much schooling to type like a human being. Form sentences the way you would talk. You don't say "ppl" in conversation--how does one even pronounce that? You don't say "n", you don't say "ur" unless you're talking about the ancient city, and for cripes sake, BREAK THINGS UP INTO SENTENCES! If you were to try to say this aloud, you'd pass out from lack of oxygen!

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2008, 02:52:14 am »
im sorry :'(

I never did learn im sorry that most of my classis was for under the norm
I do talk better then I type

I just cant spell nether
and when it come to gramer I dont even know when its right to place a . at times so please under stand

if it helps I can space it like how im doing now??? and ppl is messager typeing for people I used ppl when I did not know how to spell people im so vary sorry :'( :'( :'(

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2008, 02:55:52 am »
my girlfriend usely types for me
so yea but shes asleep
so im sorry I honistly feel sad becouse I am trying to make friends
and I feel becouse im difrent from others every one wants to not even look my way

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2008, 02:57:20 am »
I'm a crappy speller too, but there's a limit, y'know?

"most of my classis was for under the norm"--I *think* you're saying that you were in a delayed class or something. But that's still no excuse. There's tutorials for things like this, or even learn by watching.

And I'm not a mod here, but I'm a mod of another forum, and mods usually *hate* double posting. Use the edit button.

And you really can't honestly be using the "I'm different from others" line. This is an ANIME CONVENTION BOARD. We accept pretty much everyone. But you're being the annoying kind of different.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 02:58:26 am by BlackjackGabbiani »

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2008, 02:59:02 am »
im sorry :'( :'( :'(

and no im saying that i was in retard classis
will not really like a step up but right next door

if it helps I was a 4th year freshmen dose that help im 21 with out a high school GED and can hardly find a job
but most people dont think im that bad when meeting me

and is the way im typeing now helping at all???

im sorry for makeing it seem that why again im trying to say im sorry and its getting no place

Im normaly not like this but ive been here for a year and every one besides like 2 people have not even wanted to call me friend

im just sick of trying so I figurd that I'd say im sorry but now becouse I really turly dont know how to use gramer im makeing more people

mad at me again im sorry
Ill just leave it alone then :'(
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 03:11:33 am by RandomCosplay »

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2008, 03:16:41 am »
and im annoying for saying so I'll just stop that to I guess
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 03:17:36 am by RandomCosplay »

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2008, 04:50:56 am »
*sigh* That's what "delayed class" means, and frankly I'm doubting your story. Someone who was actually in an LD class probably wouldn't call it a "retard class".

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2008, 07:53:46 am »
Just because no one says welcome back to you when you come back doesn't mean that every is mad at you. Your not on the forum a lot so a lot of people don't even know who you are. You really need to get over this. The only thing that is making people mad is the fact that you keep bringing it up. So drop it and don't bring it up again and we should all be fine.

Offline Higuma

• Catgirl
    • My anime list
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2008, 08:20:36 am »
Just because no one says welcome back to you when you come back doesn't mean that every is mad at you. Your not on the forum a lot so a lot of people don't even know who you are. You really need to get over this. The only thing that is making people mad is the fact that you keep bringing it up. So drop it and don't bring it up again and we should all be fine.
I agree 100%

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2008, 09:22:07 am »
Quoted for Truth
Yaoi crossplay... is actually Yuri.

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2008, 10:46:04 am »
ok its droped .....

so how is every one???? :)

Offline valliegirl

• Catgirl
    • http://valliegirl.elite-otaku.net
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2008, 10:52:14 am »
???

I don't think it's that everyone is mad at you.  I think it's more no one really knows you and you're kind of going about all of this the wrong way.  Your last post in general discussion was to ask us how everyone is doing... which, thank you, that's nice, but it's more of a question that would go in the spam forum because it really doesn't have much to do with anything. 

If you want to interact with people here, just check out the topics posted and add replies, or if you have a question regarding anime or con, you can post it for others to discuss. 

But yeah, people in general discussion don't really respond to the random "Hi how are you?" questions.
Take a chance 'cause you might grow
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
http://valliegirl.livejournal.com & http://www.myspace.com/valliegirl1013

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2008, 10:56:18 am »
???

I don't think it's that everyone is mad at you.  I think it's more no one really knows you and you're kind of going about all of this the wrong way.  Your last post in general discussion was to ask us how everyone is doing... which, thank you, that's nice, but it's more of a question that would go in the spam forum because it really doesn't have much to do with anything. 

If you want to interact with people here, just check out the topics posted and add replies, or if you have a question regarding anime or con, you can post it for others to discuss. 

But yeah, people in general discussion don't really respond to the random "Hi how are you?" questions.

kk thanks and sorry ^_^

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2008, 06:53:11 pm »
also a side note. not to the op but to blackjack. Seriously chill out and stand down. Blowing up at people for grammar and then tearing apart apologies.... seriously? come on. your more grown up then this...

to Random Cosplay. Greetings and welcome to Kumoricon. Im sorry money got tight and ur girl wasn't able to cosplay this time around. It does tend to happen. Hopefully things will be better next year. Feel free to chat it up with the yojimbo. Not many people just talk to us so much as brush us off as thugs LOL.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 06:56:58 pm by kylite »

Offline Deviant Spider

• Chibi
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2008, 06:58:29 pm »
also a side note. not to the op but to blackjack. Seriously chill out and stand down. Blowing up at people for grammar and then tearing apart apologies.... seriously? come on. your more grown up then this...

Seconded. There are many people of various types in life. Sometimes we just need to try and understand instead of blasting others so harshly. Im glad that we have some people that are grammar wizzes and others but at the same time lets not forget that all people are on our different paths in life.
2008 Adult Content Coordinator
2009 Adult Content Coordinator
Onyxspider@gmail.com

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2008, 08:35:29 pm »
Sorry, but being a mod on a board where the vast majority of people who type like that do so because they CHOOSE to rather than being unable to type any other way leaves me with a very short fuse for things like that.

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2008, 08:56:53 pm »
Still, that was no reason to act so rudely. >_>;

Don't criticize a person just because they don't know perfect grammar, or because they can't spell like a dictionary. It's not always true that there's 'no excuse' for typing poorly. Heck, it's hardly true. I don't get why one would lie about that and try to get on everyone's bad side, 'specially when they're apologizing left and right. There isn't exactly a spell-check on here, either, so you can't throw that at them. Plus, there's no requirement on these boards that you have to type legibly.

On the whole double-posting bit, I accidentally snapped at someone here for it before, but heck, I've seen mods do it here. Nothing wrong there.

But Randomcosplay, yeah, there were faults you've had too. You say the last thread you had was a 'hate thread'. I highly doubt that. I know that I peeked into your thread at least once, and those were mainly helpful suggestions, and not direct shots at you.
You take things so harshly.... Just because no one offered you a cosplay doesn't mean everyone hates you. It just meant that no one really had one to sell you at the time, or couldn't commission one. If no one replied to your 'hello' thread, it's as valliegirl said; You have a low post count, and many people don't even know you (No offense meant ^^; )  and people often won't reply to those kind of threads unless they're in the spam forum.

If you want to just randomly socialize, post on a thread in spam, and you're most likely to get friendly responses.

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2008, 09:18:45 pm »
additionally you are NOT a mod on this board. I am. and I am asking you kindly to respect that.

Offline AnimeMatrix

• Chibi
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2008, 10:45:40 pm »
W...T...F? ???

Well, this whole thread has frankly got me a little confused. While I'll say that it did kind of hurt my eyes reading RandomCosplay's posts, I did *mainly* figure out what he was saying (and he's very sorry for something I'm not sure he should be sorry about- it's just a misunderstanding...)

I'm not mad at you, mostly because, as everyone else has said, we just don't know who you are. Have you ever gone to any K-lite events?  Have you ever gone to any of the meetups or gatherings? Have you ever gone to a general meeting? I don't have a very high post count, but I do have some friends from here because I try to go to the meetings and K-lite events and I meet people. If you and your gf want to make more friends, use the Internet to get off the Internet (quote stolen from Meetup.com)! People make a better impression in person than online and as you said, you act differently in person than online, plus you also talk better.

In fact, there's a K-lite event going on Nov. 1 at PSU~

http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=8362.0

Go and introduce yourself and say "hello."

Offline JeffT

• Administrator
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2008, 10:51:33 pm »
additionally you are NOT a mod on this board. I am. and I am asking you kindly to respect that.

Not certain but I think Blackjack was referring to a different forum.
2023: Website Development Coordinator
2020-2022: Assistant Secretary, Website Development Coordinator
2011 - 2013, 2016-2019: Secretary
2007 - 2019: Website Manager
2015: Assistant Secretary
2014: Chair
2007 - 2009: Director of Publicity
2006: Copy Editor

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2008, 11:48:29 pm »
Right, I thought I made that pretty clear that I was talking about a completely different board.

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2008, 11:57:15 pm »
thanks and Ill try to make my post more readable
so that every one can readthem better
and as far as meet ups we went to the one at the waterfront park and the FYE at clackamas town center
I have pics from these advents on my myspace and website

and thanks I did not mean to make any one up set I was just refering to past events that I was saying sorry for
honistly last night I was almost to tears coz it is really hard for me to type I never understood gramer no matter how hard I tryed
I never had a good teacher so yea

but thank you all I feel happyer that I feel like im maken friends  :)

my name is Daniel my friends back in vegas call me ether Daniel Miyavi en grey or Neko Ichigo
cos my 1st cosplay I was Ichigo with Cat ears from the anime bleach =^_^=

here is a link of Anime Vegas 07 of that cosplay

http://randomcosplay.webs.com/apps/photos/album.jsp?albumID=1860421

« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 12:25:06 am by RandomCosplay »

Offline verdant hero

• Cabbit
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2008, 04:52:07 am »
reading this thread....

oh my god roflcopters! i need to escape on my lollerskates!

its just too funny

"I know how hard it is being a leader. I've been
one. I always forget who has what materia."
-Cid, Final Fantasy VII

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2008, 10:32:22 am »
(1) BLACKJACK: Under NO circumstances does being a mod on ANOTHER forum give you ANY right to act like one on this forum; and even if it did, MANY folks on this forum intentionally use "bad" or colloquial or childlike grammar and spelling. I mean there are even threads with titles such as "Maid Squad: We can has [sic: 'has' not have, and 'We can has' rather than 'Can we have'] feedback now?", that are posted by staff!  I don't know why this trend is so popular; personally I find it very much not to my liking (as a professional proofreader). But it's such an established trend on this forum, that you REALLY need to KNOW WHEN TO NOT BUTT IN AND WHEN TO JUST LET SOMETHING GO. And I say this as probably your #1 biggest fan on this forum......So PLEASE don't repeat this performance. Most emphatically NEVER continue to rant when someone is (a) already apologizing, (b) already trying to improve, and, most emphatically (c) alluding to difficulties in schooling/possible learning disabilities. Thanks. (You KNOW I'd NEVER allow this in the CS!--Not in our listserv, and most emphatically NOT in our rooms at ANY con.)

(2) To the couple who started this thread: I totally believe in finding ways to make participating in cons fully accessible to people at all levels of finances, as well as at all levels of education. I personally have lived houseless many times myself, and have let folks who I love who have been houseless live with me when I've been housed, for almost my entire adult life. I understand how you were feeling when you first contacted folks. But realistically, perhaps it would have been among the options you considered to see if anyone could loan items for cosplay, and/or help you sew your own, rather than to solicit cash. Cosplay simply is something one can easily live without (as opposed to say food, water, shelter.....).

On the totally positive side, if you haven't already checked out the thread on KC Lite (in the message above), please do so. Kumoricon is going to hold a FREE day-long mini-con. It's at PSU, Portland State University, which is within the Fareless Square. So hypothetically you might be able to get there for free, and then hang out there all day for free. 12pm to 8pm. That also would be a great place to meet new congoers. You could post in the KC Lite thread or start a Plan Your Own Adventure thread asking folks to meet up with you at that event. It is on Saturday, November 1st.

I might be canvassing for Obama in Eugene....but if I'm there I'd be glad to meet you both.
Somewhere I actually have a t-shirt from a con in Vegas that a friend gave me who gave up going to cons to become a Buddhist Monk *shrugs* Who knows maybe he really got into Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service *loves* !
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 10:41:27 am by RemSaverem »
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2008, 10:48:51 am »
 If your soo broke that your about be kicked out of house, why would you ask for COSPLAY money?
People who are broke, just don't get to do the things they want to.

*Sigh* that's what's wrong with the world today, everyone just thinks they're entilted to everything.

Just because no one says welcome back to you when you come back doesn't mean that every is mad at you. Your not on the forum a lot so a lot of people don't even know who you are. You really need to get over this.

Ah, is that why they think everyone is mad. Yea, see I have NO dea who this person is.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 10:53:30 am by ThiefKingsHier »

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2008, 11:11:35 am »
due to the continued rudeness and cynicism from responses in this thread I am locking it. Honestly I expected better from our people.