Author Topic: SAY almost ANYTHING WE WANT TO!  (Read 2157080 times)

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
    • Cosplay.com account, dreadfully outdated
Re: SAY almost ANYTHING WE WANT TO!
« Reply #20950 on: June 28, 2011, 12:25:21 pm »
You probably haven't seen the forums drama, because most of the time, it gets deleted. Most of the arguments people have are against the forum rules and therefore nobody who wasn't there when it went down can read it :P
I've seen plenty of drama in the forum community both on and off the forums :P

We really don't have anything against dramatic discussions/debates when people keep it civil, per se... but to see serious melodrama or spitefulness in the forums, you pretty much do have to be there. (Not that I'd recommend the experience.)

We take the "Be courteous to other users" rule pretty seriously, and if someone's being grossly discourteous, soundninja's right - it'll be removed* as soon as we see it or hear about it. But what really keeps it clean isn't anything the mods do, believe it or not. It's because the overwhelming majority of the residents are considerate of others by nature... they aren't courteous or good-hearted because anyone tells them to, they just are. There are always exceptions, but I guarantee you'll find a few dozen lychees or reppys for every $@^$%^#$%^# that we deal with.

Seriously, the people here make the forums the next best thing to being at con year-round. <3

* - That doesn't stop people who REALLY want to fight from taking it to SpaceBookTweet, as a 279-million-hit Google search shows. ;) But we'd prefer that it stay there, not here.
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #20951 on: June 28, 2011, 02:12:28 pm »
I wish I could be at con all year round sometimes haha Not all day of course but its just so much fun!

Offline Soramunesanzun

• Catgirl
« Reply #20952 on: June 28, 2011, 04:06:08 pm »
Man, think how many costumes you'd have to have if it was year-round /dies

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #20953 on: June 28, 2011, 04:06:47 pm »
lol true

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20954 on: June 28, 2011, 11:17:37 pm »
Sooo people keep telling me I'm anemic because I tend to black out and fall to the ground a lot and I'm cold all the time. >.<
Sounds like anemia to me.  What sort of diet do you eat?
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #20955 on: June 28, 2011, 11:33:26 pm »
Sooo people keep telling me I'm anemic because I tend to black out and fall to the ground a lot and I'm cold all the time. >.<

ummmm not a good one haha me and food have issues sometimes. What do you mean by diet? Do you mean what kind of foods do I eat? Or how much?

Offline Spontaneous

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #20956 on: June 28, 2011, 11:34:10 pm »
I realllyyyyyyyyyy want to go see Hatsune Miku's concert at Anime Expo in 4 days...but I can't /disappoint /  :'(
Day 1: Natalia Lanvaldear
Day 2: Mikasa Ackerman
Day 3: Maya Fey

tumblr
deviantart

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20957 on: June 29, 2011, 07:14:42 am »
Out of pure curiosity, i smelled my earphones.
My advice: Don't smell something that's been in your ear a lot. It's not a pleasant sent.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #20958 on: June 29, 2011, 07:46:25 am »
Out of pure curiosity, i smelled my earphones.
My advice: Don't smell something that's been in your ear a lot. It's not a pleasant sent.

LMAO Duely noted

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #20959 on: June 29, 2011, 07:54:53 pm »
Is it possible to have a quarter-life crisis?.... If so I think I'm smack-dab in the middle of one. I've been looking at 'volunteer abroad' websites and literally daydreaming about quitting work/school and just going to hide in the Scottish countryside for a couple years. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!?!?
Junior Cadet of TD BRO CHAD

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #20960 on: June 29, 2011, 08:35:50 pm »
Is it possible to have a quarter-life crisis?.... If so I think I'm smack-dab in the middle of one. I've been looking at 'volunteer abroad' websites and literally daydreaming about quitting work/school and just going to hide in the Scottish countryside for a couple years. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!?!?

Of course only they call it the beginning or adventure time or something like that. Apparently the young adults are supposed to wanna take off on a grand soul searching adventure and then when they get to their 40's they are supposed to want an awesome car.

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20961 on: July 01, 2011, 09:45:45 pm »
Going on daily walks in a neighborhood full of friendly cats is the best~ =w=

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #20962 on: July 01, 2011, 10:47:54 pm »
Kosher meat is terrifying. Poor animals are killed without any sort of stunning or knock out. o.o Sharp knife to the throat, and that's it.
Kumoricon '12: Effie Trinket from "The Hunger Games"

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #20963 on: July 02, 2011, 04:49:59 pm »
Since it's summer and almost the 4th of July I thought I'd put on a few old school favorites to celebrate this time of season.

Sly and the Family Stone:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ahhmiuyko0

Lovin' Spoonful:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1_8909dNJ0

And finally DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr0tTbTbmVA

Enjoy your summer folks.
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.

Offline Gryffinclaw Princess

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook - Just tell me your Screenname
« Reply #20964 on: July 02, 2011, 05:31:01 pm »
I WORK AT GAMESTOP!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had my interview today (got called at 11:30, interview at 2:30) and got the job before it was even over. :D
My winning line was, "I like the grunts cause when you throw a plasma grenade on them they go 'OH MY GOD!' and then they explode... *meek little smile*" when trying to mock sell the manager an FPS for 360 (I chose Halo).

But that's 2/2 on interviews! Second interview and second job! First job was seasonal at Toys R Us last Christmas.

But yeah...I applied at the Gamestop down the street from me and the one I just got hired at was having trouble with employees staying (and knowing what they were doing) so the Assistant Manager sent over my application saying I can walk on water and turn things into gold. She just told him I was awesome (but they don't hire until Aug-Sept) and said I could help out. He loved me. :D He wanted to hire Griff, too but he couldn't cause we are dating. But he's thinking of hiring my brother, too! He said I have already out done every single one of the people he has hired and I didn't even work today. XD!
I was watching another guy do a sale while I was being put into the database and I added onto the sale but suggesting needed items for the stuff he was buying and got him to buy even more so he could platinum the game cause he was a trophy gamer. :D

Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
« Reply #20965 on: July 02, 2011, 06:37:40 pm »
Sweet! Congrats!  :D

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20966 on: July 02, 2011, 11:40:57 pm »

ummmm not a good one haha me and food have issues sometimes. What do you mean by diet? Do you mean what kind of foods do I eat? Or how much?
Generally what sort of foods.  A balanced diet is more important than a measured diet because the body will adjust its consumption of vitamins and minerals (to a degree) based on how much food is being taken in overall, so those %DV ratings that you see in nutritional facts labels can be ignored unless you weigh 150lbs, have a perfectly average metabolism, and eat a perfect 2000calorie diet every day.  Here's a webpage which has some good information on iron, where you can get it, and how it causes anemia and other maladies of iron deficiency:
http://www.cdc.gov/nutrition/everyone/basics/vitamins/iron.html

Hopefully that has some information that can help you out or at the very least make things a little more clear.  Keep in mind that a lot of symptoms of anemia are also symptoms of dehydration, so make sure you're drinking plenty of water.

Offline Soramunesanzun

• Catgirl
« Reply #20967 on: July 03, 2011, 01:48:38 pm »
I can go to kumoricon! But not with the cosplays in my signature :c

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #20968 on: July 03, 2011, 06:09:41 pm »

Generally what sort of foods.  A balanced diet is more important than a measured diet because the body will adjust its consumption of vitamins and minerals (to a degree) based on how much food is being taken in overall, so those %DV ratings that you see in nutritional facts labels can be ignored unless you weigh 150lbs, have a perfectly average metabolism, and eat a perfect 2000calorie diet every day.  Here's a webpage which has some good information on iron, where you can get it, and how it causes anemia and other maladies of iron deficiency:

Hopefully that has some information that can help you out or at the very least make things a little more clear.  Keep in mind that a lot of symptoms of anemia are also symptoms of dehydration, so make sure you're drinking plenty of water.
Lots of different information, thank you =]

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20969 on: July 03, 2011, 06:49:08 pm »
This song makes everything and anything funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20970 on: July 04, 2011, 02:13:24 am »
All I have to eat right now is a doughnut and two strips of bacon, both of which I'm saving for breakfast tomorrow.  There's a decent-sized block of cojack in the fridge that I'm tempted to munch on, but I have no bread nor crackers upon which to eat it. D:

My life is hungry

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #20971 on: July 04, 2011, 10:40:52 am »
OH LODY!!! I have one more day of work today and I have a feeling it's going to be MURDER!!!

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #20972 on: July 04, 2011, 11:05:10 am »

I'm not anemic and do that. My mom, a nurse, said that being cold constantly can be a sign of a slow metabolism. What happens when I pass out is my blood sugar gets really low and I'm dehydrated. I can get loopy with low blood sugar but NOT pass out so long as I'm hydrated.

Rose, try eating breakfast if you don't. Eating more eggs, tofu, meat, beans, peanut butter, whatever's high in protein might be good, too. If you are anemic, then oatmeal and beans will probably be good to boost your iron count up. Steel cut oats are delicious and great for boosting iron.

Also, sit down. I have a medical order from my doc to sit down since I get really light headed if I stand without moving for a while. Weirdest doc order ever XD;;

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20973 on: July 04, 2011, 11:25:54 am »
Had my first day of work yesterday. ^^
I spent it mostly on my knees... Cause I was crawling on the floor during most of my restocking. XP So my knees are a bit angry at me.
But I really enjoy working at GameStop and the two guys I worked with are awesome. ^^ I even got some fresh picked cherries to munch on.

Even though I probably looked bored yesterday, I was really into my work (I have been told I look bored/angry when I concentrate) cause I love to alphabetize/organize things and that was what I was doing all shift. ^^
OH! I even got to use my discount which is 15% with my Rewards Card (10%) for a total of 25% off my purchases. :D I got my bf a birthday gift ($8) and myself a game ($12) I have been wanting for a while. One game is originally around $40. ^^

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20974 on: July 04, 2011, 05:52:09 pm »
Also, sit down. I have a medical order from my doc to sit down since I get really light headed if I stand without moving for a while. Weirdest doc order ever XD;;
Indeed; one of the most pervasive symptoms of my anemia is that when I stand up too quickly, I get dizzy, experience temporary blindness, and lose all or most of my equilibrium.  Usually when this happens it's because my blood flow's too relaxed, so if I just sit back down, let my vision come back, then sit straight until I feel like I have enough blood flow to be able to try standing up again, it's fine.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #20975 on: July 05, 2011, 01:05:05 am »

I'm not anemic and do that. My mom, a nurse, said that being cold constantly can be a sign of a slow metabolism. What happens when I pass out is my blood sugar gets really low and I'm dehydrated. I can get loopy with low blood sugar but NOT pass out so long as I'm hydrated.

Rose, try eating breakfast if you don't. Eating more eggs, tofu, meat, beans, peanut butter, whatever's high in protein might be good, too. If you are anemic, then oatmeal and beans will probably be good to boost your iron count up. Steel cut oats are delicious and great for boosting iron.

I'm pretty sure my metabolism isnt slow, at least I think its pretty normal. I like warm so that might be why I feel colder than necessary lol and its not constant its just more often than other people I hang with haha.

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #20976 on: July 05, 2011, 12:34:49 pm »
Indeed; one of the most pervasive symptoms of my anemia is that when I stand up too quickly, I get dizzy, experience temporary blindness, and lose all or most of my equilibrium.  Usually when this happens it's because my blood flow's too relaxed, so if I just sit back down, let my vision come back, then sit straight until I feel like I have enough blood flow to be able to try standing up again, it's fine.

Haha. That's weird. I've been tested for anemia and don't have it, but I get the same thing. Well, just because you're anemic doesn't make you constantly anemic and vice versa.

Iron supplements for everybody!

Offline Soramunesanzun

• Catgirl
« Reply #20977 on: July 05, 2011, 08:28:41 pm »
A hint for what my ~new~ cosplay for kcon will be.
http://twitpic.com/5lv9nb

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #20978 on: July 05, 2011, 09:53:43 pm »
I JUST MADE THE BEST COOKIES
IF YOU ARE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK GO LOOK AT THEM.
IF YOU AREN'T, ADD ME!
(Email: swimingsnail@gmail.com)
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #20979 on: July 05, 2011, 09:58:44 pm »

That one chick from Princess tutu with the pink hair.

Pike, that's it.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #20980 on: July 05, 2011, 10:20:56 pm »

OMG that's exactly what happens! Except I can usually take a couple steps before it takes me to the ground.

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20981 on: July 05, 2011, 11:00:49 pm »
How often does that happen though?  I mean, that's a pretty common thing is it not?  It doesn't happen to me daily, but if I've been sitting for a good amount of time and stand up really quickly, it's not unusual to get a little light-headed.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #20982 on: July 06, 2011, 12:02:35 am »
umm it depends really there will be a few weeks here and there where it will happen almost daily and then a few weeks where it doesnt happen at all.

Offline Soramunesanzun

• Catgirl
« Reply #20983 on: July 06, 2011, 11:41:11 am »

That one chick from Princess tutu with the pink hair.

Pike, that's it.

Actually, no, even though I adore Pike.

Think blonde. Think popular.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20984 on: July 06, 2011, 11:43:20 am »
Tinkerbell...?

Offline Soramunesanzun

• Catgirl
« Reply #20985 on: July 06, 2011, 12:04:44 pm »

• Bunnygirl

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #20987 on: July 06, 2011, 05:14:49 pm »
So my friends who have a local comedy troupe just released the poster for the new project they are working on..... and my name is on it. Lmao.

This is strange since I haven't helped them with anything in about 2 years, and it was always only with writing and such. I texted my friend asking if I was supposed to help with something (actually more along the lines of I'M BORED LET ME HELP) and he kept implying that they had some old videos and stuff of me they wanted to use.

OH DEAR GOD WHAT COULD THEY HAVE POSSIBLY RECORDED ME DOING..... my senior year my friend pretty much recorded anything so no telling what horrors it could hold. LoL. XD
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 05:16:24 pm by Dubaby »
Junior Cadet of TD BRO CHAD

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #20989 on: July 06, 2011, 10:10:36 pm »
Wisdom teeth coming out tomorrow x_x

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #20990 on: July 06, 2011, 10:29:57 pm »
Make people stop liking me.
I don't mean to sound conceded or anything, but there's just this mob of people (of both genders) who are seemingly determined to win my heart. The worst is that it's been happening since middle school.
In middle school boys were always throwing themselves at me and I was like "D: waaaaat". Then they bought me things. I had a boy give me all of Dragon Ball Z. Wat.
When I was a Freshman, a kid carved a picture of Simon from TTGL out of starbursts for me D:
My freshman year I was asked out 15 times. 15 times.
I have two girls that aren't my girlfriend right now who are always calling me and alerting me of how much they love me and how never-endingly attractive I am.
Fffff-
I'm not even that pretty D':
JUST MAKE THEM GO AWAY.
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #20991 on: July 06, 2011, 10:35:36 pm »
I don't mean to sound conceded or anything, but there's just this mob of people (of both genders) who are seemingly determined to win my heart. The worst is that it's been happening since middle school.
In middle school boys were always throwing themselves at me and I was like "D: waaaaat". Then they bought me things. I had a boy give me all of Dragon Ball Z. Wat.
When I was a Freshman, a kid carved a picture of Simon from TTGL out of starbursts for me D:
I have two girls that aren't my girlfriend right now who are always calling me and alerting me of how much they love me and how never-endingly attractive I am.
Fffff-
JUST MAKE THEM GO AWAY.

Well if you cant beat em just be flattered I guess? Its never happened to me so I dont know what to say but take it as a compliment =]

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20992 on: July 06, 2011, 11:09:58 pm »
Fffff-
JUST MAKE THEM GO AWAY.

It's just.. omg.. she's.. hehehehehe.. ^////^  even when she's .. *gasp* hehehe trying to be all upset ^//////^ and angry.. it's just... soooooo...

KAWAIIIIIIIII~   eeeeee!!!!

*windows shatter off in the distance*

hehehehehe. Sorry. Just had to do it. ^^

Offline Soramunesanzun

• Catgirl
« Reply #20993 on: July 06, 2011, 11:43:55 pm »
Reppy, I adore you.

Katie, that sucks. Or something #notinthatpostionatall

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #20994 on: July 07, 2011, 12:39:06 am »
JUST MAKE THEM GO AWAY.

Well, so long as you make it clear, some of them should back off. Don't leave them hanging, though!

Or you can get in a relationship and make 'em back off! 8D Say you're in a relationship with Jesus! No one can compete with that!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 12:40:12 am by lychee-twist »

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #20995 on: July 08, 2011, 10:07:56 pm »
Saw pictures of the 11th Doctor not in Doctor clothes. He's so handsome!

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #20996 on: July 09, 2011, 11:36:30 am »
before i was 18 i wanted to cut my hair short in the back and long in the front. mom was so against the idea. im 18 now and i brought up the idea and what does she say?
"its your hair do what you want"
so now she doesnt care how i cut my hair. but she wont let me get it colored red now....
It all started with the knee.

mascot art belongs to Elaine Huang and Jacqueline Taylor

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20997 on: July 09, 2011, 11:49:19 am »
Stalkers are scary :C

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #20998 on: July 09, 2011, 03:47:26 pm »
before i was 18 i wanted to cut my hair short in the back and long in the front. mom was so against the idea. im 18 now and i brought up the idea and what does she say?
"its your hair do what you want"
so now she doesnt care how i cut my hair. but she wont let me get it colored red now....

I don't know who's paying for it, but if she is, dying hair is pricey. Especially if you want to do a natural looking red.

Anyways it's hair. It's not the end of the world. You can always be rebellious and buy a box of red dye and do it at a friends house! If you hair is dark, you'll have to bleach it first.

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #20999 on: July 09, 2011, 04:22:35 pm »
I got a haircut yesterday. It's a good thing too. Boy when my hair gets long it feels like I've put on a few pounds that's how much hair I have. Not that I'm complaining much or anything. XDDDDDD