Author Topic: SAY almost ANYTHING WE WANT TO!  (Read 2156450 times)

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
Re: SAY almost ANYTHING WE WANT TO!
« Reply #19950 on: January 17, 2011, 05:18:49 pm »
heh I lived in a bottem apartment with 5!!!! children!!!! plus 3 adults. it was like living under a heard of elephants. and dear lord the little one could thrown one hell of a temper tantrum, used all limbs plus knees and elbos *laughs *THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD*
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19951 on: January 18, 2011, 06:39:12 am »
I just don't like living somewhere that I can't be as noisy as I want. At my house, I can crank the surround up on an action movie & it doesn't matter...in an apartment, people complain or bang on the walls if you so much as sneeze for gods sake. I had this neighbor that would literally complain about ANY noise...& I mean ANY. Watching a movie was a hassle more than it was entertaining...& just forget about listening to music without headphones. I'll pass on that lol...don't miss it one bit.

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
« Reply #19952 on: January 18, 2011, 06:56:03 am »
I've got to be able to blast my music.  Although even now, I have to be careful when I do it since my younger brother doesn't like it very much .. although he hasn't complained in awhile. XD

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19953 on: January 18, 2011, 09:49:09 am »
When I listen to music at home, it's usually super loud as well...gotta be able to hear it in the air hockey room lol. Nobody there but my G/F & I...she shares a lot of the same taste in music as I do so no worries. :P

Offline Gryffinclaw Princess

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook - Just tell me your Screenname
« Reply #19954 on: January 18, 2011, 10:14:39 am »
I don't really listen to music cause I never was really introduced to much. I have a few people I like but it's kinda embarrassing to admit who they are. :/
I was never really a movie person because I never went out to the movies but now it's pretty much what I watch all day cause we don't have cable so I can't watch my CSI, Criminal Minds, and NCIS. -sniffle-
So when I'm doing chores it's movies and when not it's video games. But the neighbors aren't home when I am so I don't have an issue with that until later in the day. Even still I don't listen to things very loud cause of the surround sound. I still have pretty good ears and would like to keep it that way. :/

Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19955 on: January 18, 2011, 12:03:29 pm »
I'm picky about my music, and most of it I don't play too loud.  I do have some exceptions, though...

I really hated it when you could FEEL someone's music in the drive-thru before they even got to the speaker box.  Who needs that much bass?  That much makes any music sound like crap, and I'd prefer to have my liver NOT bouncing into my lungs!
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19956 on: January 18, 2011, 12:18:34 pm »
When I listen to music at home, it's usually super loud as well...gotta be able to hear it in the air hockey room lol. Nobody there but my G/F & I...she shares a lot of the same taste in music as I do so no worries. :P

Well.. I don't think it's that my style of music necessarily bothers my brother.. although I know he's not a fan of most the crazy types of metal I listen to.. It's more the fact that the subwoofer is so powerful that you can hear/feel it in pretty much the entire house.

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19957 on: January 18, 2011, 01:09:00 pm »
Ya...I have to turn down the sub output in my car when I have passengers in the back for the same reason lol. It sounds amazing in my car but the back seats are right next to where my subs are at so it can be a bit much depending on the music. I never let a soul drive my car so naturally I am always in the front seat. :P

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #19958 on: January 18, 2011, 03:18:07 pm »
I need to stop being such an awesome cook. How the hell am I supposed to be dieting for P90X when I make such delicious food all the time?! I just made myself the most delicious stir-fry with rice and egg and fresh veggies and tuna. DELICIOUS.
The thing about dieting in corroboration with exercise is that you can't improve body shape without stimulating the metabolic process, so it's important to eat starchy food like rice and potatos as well as natural sugars in fruits and dairy in order to maintain a healthy blood sugar level prior to exercise, then after exercising just eat a well-balanced meal of starches, fats, and proteins--just enough to satisfy you're hunger.  The reason so many people are obese in the US and Europe is because they either eat their food in the wrong order or they withhold fats and sugars from their dietary intake, so much of the proteins in their diet are converted to unhealthy saturated fat which the body is not able to fully process.  There are very few foods out there (besides candy and heavily processed foods) which can't be integrated into a healthy diet that complements a consistent and rigorous exercise program, so don't feel like you need to deprive yourself of delicious food for the sake of body tone.

Oh Charlie, you are such a cool dude. However I also forgot to mention that my new favorite thing is ebelskiver, which I've been making all the time recently and is basically Danish pancakes doused in powdered sugar. Oops
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 03:19:59 pm by jaqua »

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19959 on: January 18, 2011, 03:40:58 pm »
So I just prevented a fight from happening on Clark's campus.  I don't know the details, something about a girlfriend and one of the two just meeting the girl, but I don't care.  No fighting on my campus, or I'll call security. ;D

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19960 on: January 18, 2011, 04:37:06 pm »
Little Big Planet 2 came out today and Griff is going to go pick up our copies today after work.
He has been super excited about this and was really antsy when he found out they weren't doing a midnight release.
I plan to make this night good for him since he has tomorrow off and can play LBP2 all night if he wants to...so I'm going to make dinner (Let's hope I don't burn the house down, yeah?) and bake some brownies on which I'm going to draw the Gurren Lagann symbol with icing. I'm going to put a table in the living room and set it up so he can eat and play his new game.

He works really hard to support us and he really deserves to relax so I figure what better than to do it when his anticipated game comes out?

He gets home from Bend at around sixish and the food mostly takes around a half hour to cook so I'm going to have him text me when he gets to Bend so I can start cooking (not that he will know that...) and it can be warm when he gets home.
I already called Game Stop to make sure the game shipment came in.
I hope he'll be happy...
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 05:02:16 pm by Gryffinclaw Princess »

Offline KHking

• Catgirl
« Reply #19961 on: January 18, 2011, 05:27:13 pm »
Don't worry. He will definitely be happy.
And after all the LBP2 playing, you get to come watch the Gantz movie. Which will be AWESOME.

Save Caprica!!

Offline Mentally Hilarious

• Sailor Scout
    • GaiaOnline
« Reply #19962 on: January 18, 2011, 05:37:12 pm »
You can't "disagree with being gay".
All the ignorant people, put your hands up. :/

Ahhh those people who give me things to doubt humanity with.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 05:37:34 pm by Mentally Hilarious »

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19963 on: January 18, 2011, 07:26:28 pm »
I hope he'll be happy...

You are such a sweetheart!!! Griff is one very lucky man!
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19964 on: January 18, 2011, 09:31:40 pm »
Disneyland uses your own emotions against you. WHY SIMBA WHY

oslapedo

« Reply #19965 on: January 18, 2011, 09:36:46 pm »
I just bought a wig with blood money, hmmm.

Disneyland uses your own emotions against you. WHY SIMBA WHY

WOAH, WHAT LION KING STUFF HAPPENED?

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19966 on: January 18, 2011, 09:39:09 pm »
The World of Color. YOU'LL SEE AND CRY TEARS AND CURSE THE NAME OF DISNEYLAND

oslapedo

« Reply #19967 on: January 18, 2011, 09:44:33 pm »
Ahhh man, I am so excited to weep buckets.

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #19968 on: January 19, 2011, 06:35:24 am »
Man, I just seem to not be able to do things right :/
Lamesauce.
*sigh*
What is done is done though, right?
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline Bresslol

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #19969 on: January 19, 2011, 10:58:31 am »
Mentally Hilarious, let's not belittle people.

Play nice kids, or we'll turn this thread around and NOBODY gets slurpees.

Like Conventional Improv on Facebook!

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19970 on: January 19, 2011, 02:56:47 pm »
But I agree with Mentally Hilarious...ahhh D:

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
    • Cosplay.com account, dreadfully outdated
« Reply #19971 on: January 19, 2011, 03:29:38 pm »
Mentally Hilarious, I have to admit I'm confused about your comment. When I first read it, I interpreted your first sentence as meaning "Saying that you 'disagree' with people being gay [homosexual rather than heterosexual] is like saying you 'disagree' with people having blue eyes." If that's what you meant, I wholeheartedly agree, but be careful - that's a touchy subject around here. And regardless, calling people ignorant is borderline.

But on a second reading, the first sentence could be seen as using gay as a synonym for "bad, stupid, etc". If that's the case, then like Bresslol said, that's really ~not~ cool.

~

Oi, Bresslol, you're not supposed to tell them we have a slurpee machine...  ;)
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

• Sailor Scout
    • GaiaOnline
« Reply #19972 on: January 19, 2011, 06:04:40 pm »
Mentally Hilarious, I have to admit I'm confused about your comment. When I first read it, I interpreted your first sentence as meaning "Saying that you 'disagree' with people being gay [homosexual rather than heterosexual] is like saying you 'disagree' with people having blue eyes." If that's what you meant, I wholeheartedly agree, but be careful - that's a touchy subject around here. And regardless, calling people ignorant is borderline.
I'm having issues with a lady who keeps misusing religion to force shame upon my queer cousin. I was extremely steamed about it.

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #19973 on: January 20, 2011, 11:48:18 am »
^^ Ughhhhhhh I have such a huge, huge problem with that. I don't want to start an argument or something on this board, but that is probably my biggest pet peeve in life, even more than people who don't understand basic grammar. The Bible bans tons of things; homosexuality is only one of a long list, and I hate it when it's the only one people focus their judgment on.

• Sailor Scout
    • GaiaOnline
« Reply #19974 on: January 20, 2011, 12:18:55 pm »
Yes, makes me sad. I am Catholic and so is my whole family but the homosexuality thing doesn't bother us at all.
More hugs, less hate plz.

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19975 on: January 20, 2011, 02:20:04 pm »
My opinions expressed below are just that...MY opinion. This is in no way meant to start any kind of argument on religion OR politics as I want no part of either. Choose to agree or disagree...fine...but no matter what, keep it civil please!  :)

I agree with Mentally Hilarious...it's ignorance, using religion as a shield in order to act on one's prejudice & blind hatred. I also have a religious family & background & in no way was I EVER taught to discriminate against people because of who they are. You can't force the "gay" out of someone anymore than you can change the color of ones eye or skin color. In fact, you can't really blame the Bible for this mentality...only the way people choose to interpret it. I won't post this here as it wouldn't be fair to people of other beliefs, but I will put up a link & I encourage you to read just what the Bible has to say about Judging Others. This passage alone is enough to prove just what was said...ignorance, blind hatred, prejudice...that is what hides behind the curtain here.

I really hope this lady leaves your cousin alone & the situation improves...she really should just shut her mouth if she can't say anything nice.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 02:20:46 pm by Cyprus »

• Sailor Scout
    • GaiaOnline
« Reply #19976 on: January 20, 2011, 02:56:30 pm »
^Could not have said it better myself. Thank you.

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
    • Cosplay.com account, dreadfully outdated
« Reply #19977 on: January 20, 2011, 03:48:19 pm »
^^ Speaking personally (not as mod)... yeah. This.
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19978 on: January 20, 2011, 07:58:39 pm »
I'm having issues with a lady who keeps misusing religion to force shame upon my queer cousin. I was extremely steamed about it.

Does the lady have any relevant connection to your cousin?  I'm mainly asking that because I'm wondering how she knows or why she cares.  Either way, your cousin should respectfully request that she back off, and threaten to call the police for harassment, should the lady in question ignore the request.  Speaking as someone who disagrees with homosexuality, I see no reason why I, nor anyone, should "make" someone see things the was that I (or "them") do.  It's not right, for many reasons (Kudos to Cyprus for pointing out the perfect piece of scripture).  If that lady refuses to let your cousin be, she'll have to answer to God for her aggressiveness.

Oops!  Gotta go; break is almost over.  I hope things work out for your cousin!

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #19979 on: January 20, 2011, 08:08:42 pm »
Speaking as someone who disagrees with homosexuality

Purely out of curiosity, are you against homosexuality in the sense that you're not a homosexual, or in the sense that you disagree with people loving their own gender?

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19980 on: January 20, 2011, 11:39:14 pm »
Both.  My honest personal belief is that every body has the ability to go either way or both as part of our natural instinct to procreate.  (I know that sounds weird, but it makes sense in my head, and I'm trying not to sound vulgar).  I think morals we're raised with and personal experiences shape which way we go.  I honestly don't believe any person is "born" gay, anymore than they're born straight.  I'm going to stop here for now; my last break is almost over, and I don't want to run the risk of upsetting anyone.  I hope this satisfies your curiosity.

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #19981 on: January 21, 2011, 12:59:17 am »
It does, thank you.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19982 on: January 21, 2011, 08:54:10 am »
I am THIS close to just crying because I am so pissed...
My mom, after telling me countless times to take my animals with me when I move, now won't let me go get my kitten. She says if I take my kitten I have to take my cat. We are only allowed one animal and she says if it's one, it's my cat. My cat is old and probably won't be able to make the four hour trip down here and my mother and I already discussed that I would be going to get my kitten if I would be to bring down any animal. It's not fair! It's MY kitten.
I'm home alone almost everyday, almost all day. I hate being alone and I need company but she just refuses to understand that.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19983 on: January 21, 2011, 01:41:22 pm »
That sucks; sorry about that, Gryff.  I think she refuses to care, myself.  Here's to hoping she'll come around. ;)

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19984 on: January 22, 2011, 02:12:29 pm »
I gotta go in for blood work and tests tomorrow. :c

Bawwwww.
I miss 2010.

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #19985 on: January 22, 2011, 10:35:45 pm »
I am so giddy right now.
I don't know why.
But I am so happy I want to squeal and hug puppies and glomp people. I love everyone, especially one person, but he doesn't know that.
AHHHHH.
I don't know what's wrong with me.
I blame that tall tuba-playing lovely person.
>> <<
It is going to be...

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19986 on: January 22, 2011, 10:40:08 pm »
i am quite excited for tomorrow :3

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19987 on: January 23, 2011, 10:58:31 am »
^ Any reason in particular?

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19988 on: January 23, 2011, 12:07:12 pm »
Last night was so great. I am really happy. :)
I miss 2010.

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #19989 on: January 24, 2011, 03:35:28 pm »
I am so giddy right now.
I don't know why.
But I am so happy I want to squeal and hug puppies and glomp people. I love everyone, especially one person, but he doesn't know that.
AHHHHH.
I blame that tall tuba-playing lovely person
I would like to edit this statement.
He's bi-polar, and won't even talk to me.
YOU DON'T ASK A GIRL TO GO TO FOOD WITH YOU THEN IGNORE HER AT SCHOOL MONDAY.
What a butt face.
It is going to be...

Offline bucket_stalker

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19990 on: January 24, 2011, 04:59:27 pm »
katie you should make that statement true by writing butt on his face

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #19991 on: January 24, 2011, 08:00:14 pm »
I've heard word from a number of gaming sites that the next Elder Scrolls game is coming out soon.
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #19992 on: January 24, 2011, 08:10:03 pm »
STUPID BOYS
I just remembered why I was gay
It is going to be...

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19993 on: January 24, 2011, 08:40:49 pm »
I've heard word from a number of gaming sites that the next Elder Scrolls game is coming out soon.

DRAGONAGE 2 NEXT MONTH

-explodes-

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19994 on: January 24, 2011, 08:44:57 pm »
I am so giddy right now.
I don't know why.
AHHHHH.
I blame that tall tuba-playing lovely person
I would like to edit this statement.
He's bi-polar, and won't even talk to me.
YOU DON'T ASK A GIRL TO GO TO FOOD WITH YOU THEN IGNORE HER AT SCHOOL MONDAY.
What a butt face.

It's entirely possibly he's extremely shy.  I asked a girl out for lunch one time and every time after that I saw her at work I couldn't figure out how to talk to her.  ^^;

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #19995 on: January 24, 2011, 08:57:59 pm »

DRAGONAGE 2 NEXT MONTH

-explodes-

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I AM SO EXCITED OMG OMG

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #19996 on: January 24, 2011, 08:58:50 pm »
Am I the only person on here that doesn't play any video games? Ha.
Kumoricon 2013:
Neophyte Redglare- Homestuck
Madame de Pompadour- Le Chevalier D'Eon

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19997 on: January 24, 2011, 09:02:34 pm »
I don't even watch anime much anymore hohoho. NOT WITH VIDEO GAMES TO PLAY

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19998 on: January 24, 2011, 09:18:46 pm »
Am I the only person on here that doesn't play any video games? Ha.

I don't play very many.  Probably less than an hour a week on average.  I'll go an entire month without touching a game.  When I do play games, I tend to like stuff like Professor Layton or Animal Crossing. ^^; 

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #19999 on: January 24, 2011, 09:24:46 pm »
I don't even watch anime much anymore hohoho. NOT WITH VIDEO GAMES TO PLAY

OH MY GOD ARE YOU ME

I'm pretty sure I haven't watched anime beyond the occasional "Oh hey it's Saturday guess I'll see what's on adult swim" since I was like... sixteen?