Author Topic: 2011: Hetalia & SatW (Please Post Your Photos, and Thank You! <3)  (Read 390190 times)

Offline FluffySora

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantArt
Re: 2011: Hetalia & SatW
« Reply #2100 on: July 06, 2011, 09:06:59 am »
My main problem with the genderbends is the fact that when i'm looking up a certian pairing (Yaoi, Yuri, or straight), mainly in fanfiction, i end up finding one that looks good, only to click on it and have it be all "LOLOLOL GENDERBEND.".
If i'm looking up Hungary and Austria, i want some damn Hungary and Austria. Not this bizzarly written yaoi fanfic with Hungary as a guy. Or if i'm looking up Germany in Italy, i don't want to see one or both of them as female, i want to see just normal Germany and Italy.
This is all, of course, in my opinion. I guess it's just the fact that i'm so used to seeing the guys as guys and the girls as girls, it makes it a little weird for me to read it and try to think of them as opposite sex.

Or maybe i'm just PO'd that FF.N doesn't have a yaoi, yuri and straight filter yet. Because that would be awesome.

I just kind of think of the Fems! as their own person. Not as a genderbend or a 'female version' of the male characters. Vise versa with the females being males. xD I dunno if that's true. I heard that somewhere. But either way I just think of them as their own person >3> Cause I don't really like seeing them as Genderbends.
K-con 2012
I dunno if I'm going. ;n;'
Sollux Captor, God Tier John, God Tier Jake and Peter Pan

Lumanous on tumblr - http://lumanous.tumblr.com/

Offline FluffySora

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2101 on: July 06, 2011, 09:09:09 am »
^Isn't it typical to label the fact it's Nyotalia in the description, though?

NO. THE SQUIRT AND I ARE THE SAME HEIGHT. -sob- Also, if I feel like making fem!Prussia's boots white, I'll be taller than her! Yaaaay!
Oooooh~ Wouldn't that clash with the rest of your outfit, though? |D

That's the reason behind most of the hate.
Also, stupidest reason I've found. Because obviously, the entire series is supposed to cater to one anonymous fan.

And I need to find a new pattern to get for Succession!Austria, since the one I was going to get doesn't have a collar. :<
"And it's not because I'm a yaoi fangirl that I hate them!It's just useless!! I don't want to imagine them as girls, I'm not curious about it! [sic]"
Riiiiight, sure. You're not "curious". Meaning, you don't want to imagine girls making out, just boys making out. (I also like how she uses the excuse "I'm a girl" to attempt to defend herself against cries of sexism!)

Solution: Add collar.
You caught it too?

Collars are evil.
That said, I'm probably just going to add it anyway. I'm going to need a lot of cheap fabric for all the mock-ups that I'm going to end up doing~

Welp. No going back. Wig, boots, red laces, hat pin, and soon-to-be hat have been ordered. Austria's coat's fighting me, so I'll deal with it later~
Also found a wig for 2P!Ameriko, but it's on TaoBao and my last order should be arriving any day now, so it wouldn't be the wisest idea to turn around a place another one. .__.;

Wow I just realized you were being Fem Austria too. X'D Sweeeet.
K-con 2012

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2102 on: July 06, 2011, 11:41:23 am »
I have absolutely no problem with the Nyotalias, I think they're interesting.

Also, sorry to spam you guys again, but I meant to show this yesterday when I revealed the Romania sketch drawing, also released in volume 4 Himaruya came out with some new traditional clothes for the characters that you can see at the bottom of this LJ entry.

Some of them look really nice, I'm quite fond of England, Ukraine, and Sweden's especially.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 11:42:29 am by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:
Neophyte Redglare- Homestuck
Madame de Pompadour- Le Chevalier D'Eon

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #2103 on: July 06, 2011, 11:44:01 am »

I just kind of think of the Fems! as their own person. Not as a genderbend or a 'female version' of the male characters. Vise versa with the females being males. xD I dunno if that's true. I heard that somewhere. But either way I just think of them as their own person >3> Cause I don't really like seeing them as Genderbends.

Or like the Sister countries/characters in SatW.

Offline FluffySora

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2104 on: July 06, 2011, 12:15:38 pm »

Or like the Sister countries/characters in SatW.

EXACTLY. xD
K-con 2012

Offline FluffySora

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2105 on: July 06, 2011, 12:17:55 pm »

Also, sorry to spam you guys again, but I meant to show this yesterday when I revealed the Romania sketch drawing, also released in volume 4 Himaruya came out with some new traditional clothes for the characters that you can see at the bottom of this LJ entry.

Some of them look really nice, I'm quite fond of England, Ukraine, and Sweden's especially.

Oh yeah! I saw those! XD They're so cute <3
K-con 2012

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #2106 on: July 06, 2011, 12:36:40 pm »
Hey, FluffySora, next time, I'd suggest editing your post instead of double posting. ^^;; In a fast-moving thread like this, it's best to.

NO. THE SQUIRT AND I ARE THE SAME HEIGHT. -sob- Also, if I feel like making fem!Prussia's boots white, I'll be taller than her! Yaaaay!
Oooooh~ Wouldn't that clash with the rest of your outfit, though? |D
orz . . Yes. .

That's the reason behind most of the hate.
Also, stupidest reason I've found. Because obviously, the entire series is supposed to cater to one anonymous fan.

And I need to find a new pattern to get for Succession!Austria, since the one I was going to get doesn't have a collar. :<
"And it's not because I'm a yaoi fangirl that I hate them!It's just useless!! I don't want to imagine them as girls, I'm not curious about it! [sic]"
Riiiiight, sure. You're not "curious". Meaning, you don't want to imagine girls making out, just boys making out. (I also like how she uses the excuse "I'm a girl" to attempt to defend herself against cries of sexism!)

Solution: Add collar.
You caught it too?

Collars are evil.
That said, I'm probably just going to add it anyway. I'm going to need a lot of cheap fabric for all the mock-ups that I'm going to end up doing~

Welp. No going back. Wig, boots, red laces, hat pin, and soon-to-be hat have been ordered. Austria's coat's fighting me, so I'll deal with it later~
Also found a wig for 2P!Ameriko, but it's on TaoBao and my last order should be arriving any day now, so it wouldn't be the wisest idea to turn around a place another one. .__.;
It was hard not to.

And niiiice. xD I just made a Taobao order; you could have told me.

My main problem with the genderbends is the fact that when i'm looking up a certian pairing (Yaoi, Yuri, or straight), mainly in fanfiction, i end up finding one that looks good, only to click on it and have it be all "LOLOLOL GENDERBEND.".
If i'm looking up Hungary and Austria, i want some damn Hungary and Austria. Not this bizzarly written yaoi fanfic with Hungary as a guy. Or if i'm looking up Germany in Italy, i don't want to see one or both of them as female, i want to see just normal Germany and Italy.
This is all, of course, in my opinion. I guess it's just the fact that i'm so used to seeing the guys as guys and the girls as girls, it makes it a little weird for me to read it and try to think of them as opposite sex.

Or maybe i'm just PO'd that FF.N doesn't have a yaoi, yuri and straight filter yet. Because that would be awesome.

I see your point, but most authors when posting will put that it's genderbent in the description. and if they don't they're being mean or don't know. It's one of the standard politenesses like warning that you're using human names or that it's AU, or gakuen.
That's why I generally list the characters I'm using in that chapter at the beginning and would note if it was genderbent.

FF.net doesn't know what you want, when you put in Hungary and Austria as character choices it pulls up all the stories that the authors have labeled such and if someone writes a Mangary/Austria fic, garenteed there is someone out there that will read it. YOU have to put in some work to get what you want as well. When i search for fics with Poland there's maybe 1 in 20 that I'll read.

As for a Yaoi/Yuri/Strait filter, for most fandoms just choosing the characters and Romance will get you wnat you want, it only breaks down for ones, like hetalia, that have official female versions of the characters. But even in normal fandoms there are genderbent and it's polite for the authors to state as much in the description. If you really want those filters go to AdultFanFiction, they have them, knock yourself out.
Adding to this, sometimes when they don't mention it, they do refer to the normally male characters as "she" or "her" in the description.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 12:38:44 pm by MiriaRose »
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #2107 on: July 06, 2011, 01:12:51 pm »

Egad, yet another outfit for Poland to be added to the list of "DO WANT!"

Offline saki-sempai

• Chibi
« Reply #2108 on: July 06, 2011, 02:04:58 pm »

Well, all of them have their own story. So TECHNICALLY, they are their own characters. (Russia still scares me a lot. You bury those bodies, girl.)
XD But yeah. <3 You guys entertain me. With your pages and pages of rant.

Also, why does NZ have to be so small and cute?! .....I'll make my girlfriend do it. She's tiny.... At least I can love all over her in it.
K-con 2015-
Lamento: Asato
KnB: Aomine Daiki
TnC: Gunji
Possibilities-
Something from persona, something from SNK, possibly DmmD?

Offline FluffySora

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2109 on: July 06, 2011, 03:12:55 pm »
Hey, FluffySora, next time, I'd suggest editing your post instead of double posting. ^^;; In a fast-moving thread like this, it's best to.

Sorry I like.. Didn't know how to do that for the longest time until now. xD' *fails* I don't even know how to delete posts.
K-con 2012

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
    • Cosplay.com account, dreadfully outdated
« Reply #2110 on: July 06, 2011, 04:04:34 pm »
Sorry I like.. Didn't know how to do that for the longest time until now. xD' *fails* I don't even know how to delete posts.

Actually, you have to be a mod to do that... but yeah, please don't let a bunch of one-line posts become a habit. If it keeps happening I eventually come out with my broom, sweep 'em up, and start yelling at kids to get off the lawn.  ::)

Seriously, no worries this time. But the code of conduct does say
Refrain from posting short, "chat"-style back-and-forth responses, as it tends to drown out other discussion and make threads harder to read.
(Basically, if a two-person convo or a series of one-line posts starts getting long, please take it to PM so it doesn't take over the thread. Group chats and short two-person chats aren't good, but they're understandable as long as they don't become an ingrained habit.)
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #2111 on: July 06, 2011, 04:18:32 pm »

. . Trad Polish clothing? I want too. ): Man, I wish Hidekaz would draw hussar!Poland. Then I would have an excuse to use the leopard-print cape my dad owns from his reenactment days. .
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2112 on: July 06, 2011, 04:19:29 pm »

Well that's sort of an interesting way of looking at it xD You mean sort of like the sister characters  from SATW?

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #2113 on: July 06, 2011, 04:33:49 pm »

Well that's sort of an interesting way of looking at it xD You mean sort of like the sister characters  from SATW?
Like majinekochan just said, exactly like them.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 04:34:08 pm by MiriaRose »
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #2114 on: July 06, 2011, 04:43:50 pm »

. . Trad Polish clothing? I want too. ): Man, I wish Hidekaz would draw hussar!Poland. Then I would have an excuse to use the leopard-print cape my dad owns from his reenactment days. .

Well I'm sorta on a qwest to do all of Poland's outfits (not counting the plain outfits, like the pink shirt one from the pony episode, that's just boring and wont do at all).
There's a fanart (several actually) of Poland and Lithuania as hussars or at least from that era. But the one outfit I want to do in particular is one where Liet is on a horse and Poland is flying above him with wings instead of arms. I already have a friend making me a set of wings like that. link to the pic: http://media.photobucket.com/image/hetalia%20poland/toku-san/Hetalia%20II/1218106776747.png?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 04:49:43 pm by majinekochan »

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #2115 on: July 06, 2011, 04:51:08 pm »
^ HTML doesn't work on these boards. ^^;; Try BBcode, like this:

Code: [Select]
[url=http://photobucket.com/images/hetalia%20poland][img=http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/toku-san/Hetalia%20II/1218106776747.png][/url]
Anyway, true, there is fanart. I'll just have to make a set of wings. |D I know a guy who does reenactment, so I'll eventually ask him how he did his.
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #2116 on: July 06, 2011, 04:59:53 pm »
^ HTML doesn't work on these boards. ^^;; Try BBcode, like this:

Anyway, true, there is fanart. I'll just have to make a set of wings. |D I know a guy who does reenactment, so I'll eventually ask him how he did his.

I fixed it. ^.^ But I want to do the traditional Hussar as well.

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2117 on: July 06, 2011, 07:46:04 pm »

Like majinekochan just said, exactly like them.

I didn't see that untill you just pointed it out OTL

Well i don't normally say this, but that's giving me a whole new view on the genderbend countries xD

Offline Shi_no_Akuma

• Chibi
    • I'm not here I'm on Tumblr
« Reply #2118 on: July 07, 2011, 12:24:21 am »
Sheesh. This'll teach me to sleep.

Uh, adding to the Nyo!Countries being more like the SatW Sisters, that's pretty much the school of thought Himaruya himself attends, and he's stated such with a couple of the doodles he's posted. They also showed up in Vol. 4, though that part has yet to be translated. Lied. Since I last checked, it was posted~ <3

I didn't notice someone colored these~ Or that Canada & US had designs, but that's entirely on the fact I'm absentminded.
I absolutely love it when he draws traditional clothes, though. <3

It was hard not to.

And niiiice. xD I just made a Taobao order; you could have told me.
I know, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't projecting because a person that selfish irritates me to no end.

Unless you made it last night, it wouldn't have helped. :'D
I'm probably going to wait until my birthday to place one, since that's an adequate amount of time to add things if need be.
Not to mention, the order that's arriving tomorrow already has two wigs that I already need to sell, since I decided to use the first wig I got for Nyostria. ;;

Wow I just realized you were being Fem Austria too. X'D Sweeeet.
xD I've had her planned for over a year now. Having an official design does make it easier, though~<3
Tumblr | Next Con: Fanime
.:As:.
☆ Porrim Maryam ☆ Mami Tomoe ☆
☆ Roxy Lalonde ☆ Jade Harley ☆
☆ The Disciple ☆ Aradia Megido ☆
☆ Maggie Lacivi ☆

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2119 on: July 07, 2011, 02:37:06 am »
Well i suck because i pay little attention to updates and stuff D:> I check his blog every few weeks or so but that's about it.

Also, is there any set times/days for the Hetalia/SATW photoshoot at Kumoricon yet?

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #2120 on: July 07, 2011, 03:00:52 am »
^ Everything is in the first post.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 03:04:50 am by MiriaRose »
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline saki-sempai

• Chibi
« Reply #2121 on: July 07, 2011, 04:28:25 pm »

Uh, adding to the Nyo!Countries being more like the SatW Sisters, that's pretty much the school of thought Himaruya himself attends, and he's stated such with a couple of the doodles he's posted. They also showed up in Vol. 4, though that part has yet to be translated. Lied. Since I last checked, it was posted~ <3

-snort- Ilu~
That just made my day.
K-con 2015-
Possibilities-

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2122 on: July 07, 2011, 07:09:57 pm »
Oh geez, now I'm unsure whether I want to cosplay Romania or Turkey (with his costume from volume 3.) Since I can really only afford one Hetalia cosplay this year ;3;
Kumoricon 2013:
Neophyte Redglare- Homestuck
Madame de Pompadour- Le Chevalier D'Eon

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2123 on: July 07, 2011, 07:28:29 pm »
Oh geez, now I'm unsure whether I want to cosplay Romania or Turkey (with his costume from volume 3.) Since I can really only afford one Hetalia cosplay this year ;3;

Be Turkey!!

Offline Shi_no_Akuma

• Chibi
« Reply #2124 on: July 08, 2011, 02:57:26 pm »

-snort- Ilu~
That just made my day.
Glad to have made your day. ;3

Romania~ (~ㅇ∀ㅇ)~

All right. I had this halfway typed out at two am this morning, but forgot to finish and submit it before getting distracted with shiny new video games. So copy-pasta from the first post edit~

I was just politely informed that there is a WWII Memorial Mural between the two hotels, and as this fandom already doesn't have the most stellar reputation when it comes to simple etiquette, I'm formally requesting that no one takes photos at/around/or anywhere near the memorial. Such behavior is in poor taste, and neither your personal reputations, the Hetalia fandom, or even KumoriCon needs the bad press such behavior would bring.
Additionally, I'd appreciate that when photoshoot locations come up for suggestion and debate, that no one bring up the memorial as a possible location, whether in jest or as a serious option. As while this is a gag series that likes to make light of serious points in history, we as cosplayers that represent a physical portion of the fandom, need to show the respect such memorials deserve.

And now I'm finally going to go sleep for a bit, so if you think any part of that could be worded a bit better, or I managed to make myself redundant in a place, feel free to comment here, or send a pm.
☆ Maggie Lacivi ☆

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #2125 on: July 08, 2011, 03:49:44 pm »
Do Turkey, because Turkey is a bamf.
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #2126 on: July 08, 2011, 05:02:42 pm »
As for the location, I suggest in Esther Park, either by the fountain or in the middle.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2127 on: July 08, 2011, 05:18:07 pm »
It's looking like the Esther Park fountain's gonna be getting a lot of shoots. Which I'm all for, personally. Lots of open space, easy to find, easy to decamp to another part of the park if necessary... Pretty much there are no downsides. Except that since everyone's using it, all those shoots that are scheduled for an hour will only be able to run an hour.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #2128 on: July 08, 2011, 05:24:51 pm »
From Experience: meeting at the fountain and then moving to somewhere in the park is probably the best idea.

Offline saki-sempai

• Chibi
« Reply #2129 on: July 09, 2011, 06:46:05 pm »
-beats head into wall-
So, I found out that nyo!Prussia isn't going to happen, because I demand to do it with my Fritz, so, starting tomorrow, I'm starting on 2p!Prussia.
Nyo! Will come out for Sakuracon and look AMAZING.
K-con 2015-
Possibilities-

Offline otakunobody

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2130 on: July 09, 2011, 07:19:10 pm »
I am switching my america to Nyo!Amerika :) Much easier to do this year
Kumoricon 2015
- Kiki [Kiki's Delivery Service]
- Hiro [Big Hero 6]

Offline FluffySora

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2131 on: July 09, 2011, 09:42:00 pm »
-beats head into wall-
So, I found out that nyo!Prussia isn't going to happen, because I demand to do it with my Fritz, so, starting tomorrow, I'm starting on 2p!Prussia.

Awe sad day. XD Well I'll still have a twin somewhat~ :3 I have a Fritz going too!
K-con 2012

Offline saki-sempai

• Chibi
« Reply #2132 on: July 09, 2011, 10:19:11 pm »

Awe sad day. XD Well I'll still have a twin somewhat~ :3 I have a Fritz going too!
I'll just obviously be the sexier twin.
Duh.
Just kidding! I'll be a decent height at least?
And owo!!! Yay!
K-con 2015-
Possibilities-

Offline AgehaIX

• Catgirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2133 on: July 09, 2011, 11:10:31 pm »
-beats head into wall-

Im sorrrrrrrryyyy ;A;
kcon 13': Ranma Saotome, TBA, TBA

Offline saki-sempai

• Chibi
« Reply #2134 on: July 09, 2011, 11:20:12 pm »
It's fine!!
K-con 2015-
Possibilities-

Offline FluffySora

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2135 on: July 09, 2011, 11:59:18 pm »

Duh.
And owo!!! Yay!

PFF. Well I guess Maddi is both out Fritz~ XD Thats who I was talking aboutttt.

And what is this 8| I'm so much sexier.
K-con 2012

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #2136 on: July 10, 2011, 02:23:44 am »

Duh.
And owo!!! Yay!

PFF. Well I guess Maddi is both out Fritz~ XD Thats who I was talking aboutttt.

And what is this 8| I'm so much sexier.
I CALLED HER FIRST

Maddy, I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING. -sob-
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline saki-sempai

• Chibi
« Reply #2137 on: July 10, 2011, 02:54:50 am »
Shush! I'm sexier because Imma gonna wear less clothes!
K-con 2015-
Possibilities-

Offline Shi_no_Akuma

• Chibi
« Reply #2138 on: July 10, 2011, 03:26:36 am »
Added meeting at the fountain and decamping elsewhere to Possibility List.
Even if it's the one that's probably going to end up being the plan~

Saki: Sorry to hear that you likely won't have Nyo!Prussia done by Kumori, but I'd be lying if I wasn't excited to see 2P cosplays. :>
☆ Maggie Lacivi ☆

Offline saki-sempai

• Chibi
« Reply #2139 on: July 10, 2011, 02:25:27 pm »
Added meeting at the fountain and decamping elsewhere to Possibility List.
Even if it's the one that's probably going to end up being the plan~

Saki: Sorry to hear that you likely won't have Nyo!Prussia done by Kumori, but I'd be lying if I wasn't excited to see 2P cosplays. :>
<3 -grins- I'm kinda... really excited too. >> I'm going to buy some foam that my friend recommended to me today.
K-con 2015-
Possibilities-

Offline 7bijou7

• Sailor Scout
Re: 2011: Hetalia & SatW (Gathering Notes Added; Please Read)
« Reply #2140 on: July 12, 2011, 03:46:12 pm »
Sadly I will be droping Lithuania, I have everything for him, but I'm making room for other cosplays I wanna for this year.
Planned Cosplays for Kumo 2015:
BB Hood - Darkstalkers
Umi Sonoda (Yume no Tobira ver.) - Love Live!
Bunny Maid TV Head - Original
Princess Bubblegum (Tart Dress) - Adventure Time

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #2141 on: July 12, 2011, 04:32:34 pm »
. . WE CAN CHANGE THAT. Slut contest? |D
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline saki-sempai

• Chibi
« Reply #2142 on: July 12, 2011, 05:50:10 pm »
XD DONE. It will happen! >> When no one else is paying attention.
K-con 2015-
Possibilities-

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2143 on: July 12, 2011, 05:52:02 pm »

You people worry me some times...
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #2144 on: July 12, 2011, 07:09:37 pm »
XD DONE. It will happen! >> When no one else is paying attention.
8)
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline saki-sempai

• Chibi
« Reply #2145 on: July 12, 2011, 07:21:21 pm »
Also. Miria..... Your signature..... >>U
K-con 2015-
Possibilities-

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #2146 on: July 14, 2011, 02:22:31 am »
-has been gone for ever-

For some reason, I have been avoiding kumoricon forums. DX
Sorry! But I am back....
Lolita and "lolita cosplay" are not the same thing, and ever will be. Period.

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #2147 on: July 14, 2011, 08:34:51 am »
Also. Miria..... Your signature..... >>U
<3

-has been gone for ever-

For some reason, I have been avoiding kumoricon forums. DX
Sorry! But I am back....
It's fine, man! We all have our hiatuses.
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline KyoKyo866

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #2148 on: July 14, 2011, 11:11:00 am »
Oh hey, havent post on here for a long while olol~ But it'd be best to inform I'll be also going as Germany :3 yaaay
KC '16 Cosplays:
Sweden [APH] - Nearly Done
Germany [APH] - Uncertain
Modern Day Russia [APH] - Done
Lolita - Done

Offline FluffySora

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2149 on: July 14, 2011, 09:37:36 pm »
Oh hey, havent post on here for a long while olol~ But it'd be best to inform I'll be also going as Germany :3 yaaay

8D *steals*
K-con 2012